Israel given 70 years

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    journey42
    Participant

Ezekiel 21:27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn it: and it shall be no more,until he come whose right it is;and I will give it him.

Israel was overturned the first time when conquered by Assyria.

2Kings 17:23 Until the Lord removed Israel out of his sight, as he had said by all his servants the prophets, So was Israel carried away out of their own land to Assyria unto this day.

Then Judah was taken (2Kings 8:13)

Israel was overturned the second time by Babylon (King Neb)

Daniel 1:1 In the third year of the reign of Jeholakim king of Judah came Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon unto Jerusalem, and beseiged it.

Since those day's, Israel has been occupied by others. And in 1948, scattered Israel was given back their land. This is called the first gathering.

Israel will be overturned for the third time

When?

Jeremiah 25:11 And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.

Jeremiah 25:12 And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the Lord, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations

Jeremiah 25:13 And I will bring upon that land all my words which I have pronounced against them, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah hath prophesied against all the nations.

Jeremiah 25:14 For many nations and great kings shall serve themselves of them also, and I will recompense them according to their deeds, and according to the works of their own hands.

Jeremiah 25:15 For thus saith the Lord God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations to whom I send thee, to drink it.

[/B]Jeremiah 25:16 And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them.

Jeremiah 25:18 To wit, Jerusalem, and the cities of Judah, and the kings thereof, and the princes thereof, to make them a desolation, an astonishment, a hissing, and a curse; as it is this day.

We can see here Israel will be overturned for the third time. Since the first gathering, or round-up of Israelites from all over the earth in 1948, they still have not repented, and God has given them 70 years to serve the King of Babylon (Satan) then their destruction starts.

Daniel and Revelations reveals how long Israel will be occupied by the false prophet, and 10 kings (kings of the North) and then the kings of the east (Medes/Iran and her allies) will cross over to join them and fight each other in the worst war to ever happen since the creation of mankind. (Jacobs trouble)

After Christ's 2nd coming, Israel will recieve her 2nd gathering (the remnant and reserved only)

What does this show us? Time is short. Our Lord is not far away, but scriptures have to be fulfilled first.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

How about:

1st time: Assyria
    2nd time: Babylon
    3rd time: Rome

And now Israel is no more until he comes, whose right it is to govern God's Nation.

(Just thinking out loud)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 11 2011,11:27)
    How about:

1st time:  Assyria
    2nd time:  Babylon
    3rd time:  Rome

And now Israel is no more until he comes, whose right it is to govern God's Nation.

(Just thinking out loud)

Mike

LK 19:44 and they will level you to the ground and your children within you, and they will not leave in you one stone upon another, because you did not recognize the time of your visitation.”

LK 21:6 “As for these things which you are looking at, the days will come in which there will not be left one stone upon another which will not be torn down.”

the year 70 AD by ROME totally destroyedas per Jesus words ,to the letter,

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Yeah Pierre. And although the physical Jerusalem and Israel still officially exist today, it is not what God developed by driving out the Canaanites and the others way back when.

The Israel of today is but a shadow of the “real” Israel of yesteryear, and will likely remain that way until the one whose right it is to rule comes.

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 11 2011,04:27)
    How about:

(Just thinking out loud)

Hi Mike, Pierre,

Here's something to ponder…

1 >Assyria…Israel was independent. 1st overturn.

2 >Babylon…Israel was Independent. 2nd overturn

3 >Media Persia…doesn't count as overturn…Israel under homage (when allowed to rebuild)

4 >Greece…doesn't count as overturn…Israel under homage

5 >Rome….doesn't count as overturn…Israel under homage…but instead is the fulfillment of God casting away the Jews (except Christian Jews of course who shared in the new choosing of a new people God called out of the Gentiles..

6 >Ottoman Empire…doesn't count as overturn….Israel scattered.

7 >British Empire…doesn't count as overturn…Israel scattered.

So only two overturns of Israel have really occurred to independent Israel…

8 >1948….Independent Israel emerges…..only the 3rd time in their history where they are independent >>>

So two temples were destroyed….
    The Jews have everything ready for the 3rd temple, even the stones are cut and waiting off site in preparation…all is good to go…
    One problem..that dome is in the way…
    Who dares to touch it…
    There is one coming who will do it for them…and give his blessings for the rebuilding…
    This will cause a tidal wave of wrath from the Muslims…
    And then expect Iran to lead the charge with her allies…

The Israelites will make a secret deal with the leader of the 10 horned beast soon to come though to destroy that dome…found in Isaiah 28:14-19. Bad idea of course, for those leaders will be double crossed by the false prophet who will take over independent Israel…3rd overturn….Christ soon to return…

ftk
    Participant

Hey, maybe if we are born of spirit truth we will recognize Israel was “the Fig Tree” that Jesus cursed and declared it to never bear fruit again!

Maybe in Gal.3:26, since we are all children of God by “faith” in Jesus Christ, we could understand, that in the New Covenant physical changes to spiritual, now…V28…there is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female then there also is no physical Israel nor physical promised land, nor physical Jerusalem, nor physical sacrifices, nor physical (brick & mortar) temples or churches period! This is the new way of Spirit truth.

Every man is individually all of these things when he joins Jesus as ONE/Spirit unto God. In spirit there are no times or dates or days or seasons or feast days or sabbath days or man made temples or churches etc., all is ONE unified together in love. The born again man is also ONE with Jesus as lord, teacher, preacher, evangelist, pastor, et.al.! We are all called with the same calling in Jesus. ONE LORD, ONE GOD, ONE SERVICE, ONE TEACHER, ONE!!

To all believers, Jesus is all these things and dwells with his father and ours, within us, AS the Kingdom of God, the church, his body, the temple. Jesus hears us, speaks with us, teaches us, loves us, all together all over the world at one time. JESUS HAS PUT ALL THINGS UNDER HIS FEET! IT IS FINISHED! Now man must grow up in this truth starting today not some time in the future.

Why would he need to come back a “second” time, he is here NOW, in all that believe!! IMO, TK

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Devolution and Wakeup,

I will defer to those of you who have obviously researched into this matter more deeply than I ever have.  :)  I cannot refute what you've posted.

Tim, Israel still bears much fruit, for believers in Christ are “Israel” now.

I don't know if Jesus will come again in 2022, as Dev and Wakeup have estimated, but I know that scriptures list many things that will happen before he comes on the clouds with his Father's angels.  Those things haven't yet happened.

Also, I don't think the world as it is today resembles anything close to what the world will be like when our Lord starts ruling it.  The earth is still under the rule of the god of this age for the time being.

peace,
    mike

journey42
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 12 2011,00:46)
    Maybe in Gal.3:26, since we are all children of God by “faith” in Jesus Christ, we could understand, that in the New Covenant physical changes to spiritual, now…V28…there is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female then there also is no physical Israel nor physical promised land, nor physical Jerusalem, nor physical sacrifices, nor physical (brick & mortar) temples or churches period!  This is the new way of Spirit truth.                                            

Every man is individually all of these things when he joins Jesus as ONE/Spirit unto God. In spirit there are no times or dates or days or seasons or feast days or sabbath days or man made temples or churches etc., all is ONE unified together in love. The born again man is also ONE with Jesus as lord, teacher, preacher, evangelist, pastor, et.al.!  We are all called with the same calling in Jesus. ONE LORD, ONE GOD, ONE SERVICE, ONE TEACHER, ONE!!

To all believers, Jesus is all these things and dwells with his father and ours, within us, AS the Kingdom of God, the church, his body, the temple. Jesus hears us, speaks with us, teaches us, loves us, all together all over the world at one time. JESUS HAS PUT ALL THINGS UNDER HIS FEET!  IT IS FINISHED!  Now man must grow up in this truth starting today not some time in the future.

Why would he need to come back a “second” time, he is here NOW, in all that believe!!  IMO, TK

Hi ftk

Thanks for your input. I really appreciate that.

Hey, maybe if we are born of spirit truth we will recognize Israel was “the Fig Tree” that Jesus cursed and declared it to never bear fruit again!

Please read these verses. It will give more clarity concerning physical Israel. I've given many scriptures so you can see the context in which it's written.

Romans 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people?God Forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

Romans 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elijah? how he makes intercession to God against Israel, saying,

Romans 11:3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars, and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

Romans 11:4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

Romans 11:5 Even so at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Romans 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the electionhas obtainedit, and the rest were blinded.

Romans 11:11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

Romans 11:12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fullness?

Romans 11:15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of of the world, what shall the recieving of them be, but LIFE from the DEAD

Romans 11:16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

Romans 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them partake of the root and fatness of the olive tree.

Romans 11:18 Boast not against the branches, But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

Romans 11:19 Thou will say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.

Romans 11:20 Well, because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not high minded, but fear:

Romans 11:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not you.

Romans 11:23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: For God is able to graft them in again.

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits, that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in

Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall comeout of Zion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob.

Romans 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them when I shall take away their sins.

Romans 11:28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election they are beloved for the fathers sakes.

Romans 11:30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

Romans 11:31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

Romans 11:32 For God has concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon upon all.

If a man follows, Christ, and he is an Israelite, he will become a spiritual Israelite, and raised in the first resurrection at Christ's 2nd coming. We know however, besides a few, that Israel as a whole rejected Christ, and this was their stumbling block.

But there are Israelites, that lived before Jesus, going right back thousands of years before and never had the chance to know Christ, so God will bring them back in their flesh to live in the kingdom during the 1000 year reign. These Israelites are the “remnant” or “reserved” ones. They will be taught by the Lamb, and the saints will be there as well ruling, and teaching.

But no man can come to the Father, but through Christ, so this is the only way they can enter.

These Israelites live in the boundary of the kingdom, and they are protected, but they have not inherited the kingdom, because flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom. They can only reside there.

They will have children and will multiply and for a thousand years, and will die a ripe old age, and the truth will flow out of Zion and the nations around will be taught the truth.

This is where the scriptures will be fulfilled
    Jeremiah 32:37 Behold, I will gather them out of all countries, whither I have driven them in mine anger, (3rd overturn) and in my fury, and in great wrath, and I will bring them [U]again[U] unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely:]

Israel has never dwelt safely

Jeremiah 32:38 And they shall be [U]my people,[U] and I will be [U]their God.[U]

Jeremiah 32:39 And I will give them [U]one heart[I] and one way, that they may fear me forever, for the good of them, and of [U]their children after them.[U]

The saints will be spirit, but the Israelites will be flesh.

So if anyone tells you that When Christ returns,
    he will destroy anyone that doesn't believe in him this is not true. He will destroy all the wicked, yes, but there will be survivors. Christ still has a job to do, and that is to teach the Israelites the new covenant, and clean up the earth spiritually, and the outside nations will hear the truth for a thousand years, and Christ will rule with a Rod of Iron.

The first will be last, and the last will be first. In the end, all will be one in Christ.

The Israelites will be raised from the dead in their flesh, and you can read about this in Ezekiel Ch 37.

So yes, there is a big difference between physical Israel, and spiritual Israel. God has not forgotten them. They are his firstborn nation, and the gentiles his firstborn in the spirit. God will restore the Nation Israel for his name sake. And all of the remnant chosen by election (Israelites) will be saved, and their children, and their childrens children for a thousand years, and this makes up the whole house of Israel.

I can provide plenty of scripture if you require.
    Please let me know what you think about these scriptures given so far.

journey42
    Participant

Sorry about the formating. Mike told me what to do, and I thought I had it figured, but it looks like a mess and I don't know what I did wrong? :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Just make sure that if you start with [ B ], you end with [ / B ]. If you forget the slash at the end, or start with B and end with U, it will end up like it did for you this last time. :)

Practice makes perfect.

journey42
    Participant

Thankyou, that makes sense.

ftk
    Participant

J42: Thanks for the in-depth post. For me the scriptures of the old and New covenants are now discerned spiritually. Mankind has been given the truth of actually,…what he really is and always has been…by Jesus. All the scriptures were summed up and fulfilled at John
    the Baptist….Jesus said is four places or more….Luke 16:16…the law and the prophets were…UNTIL…John the Baptist….since then is the Kingdom of God preached.

The Kingdom of God that Jesus preached is not going to come with…observation…! Luke17:20 The truth about mankind was now being told by the first born of spirit God/Man. Jesus was born of the “spirit words of God through the Angel that spoke them to Mary”!!

The Kingdom or ruling power of spirit/God/his words/Jesus/ is now come forth from Jesus, backed by supernatural events at his command.

All power and all authority are given to Jesus and he gave it all to us to go in his…name/authority/power/stead…to share with all mankind that within them…from their heart/mind…is the same, God given authority that was given to Jesus. We are once again given the truth of who and what we are as Sons of God/ or God/Man as was in the beginning.

The scriptures are attempting to fill man with the spirit/truth, not telling us of some future event that Jesus didn't cover in his life on the earth. All Gods words are fulfilled by Jesus. Jesus is…”all”…. and “in all”…! Jesus is….spiritually speaking…the truth…the new way to God by faith….Jesus' words from God have given us…absolute life…eternal life…abundant life…Jesus is the master teacher, the pastor of all, the new high priest, the great evangelist of truth to man….Jesus is….Israel…Jesus is the New Jerusalem from above…Jesus is the bridegroom of God…Jesus is the New Temple, made without hands, Jesus is the door into the Temple…Jesus is the light of the new Temple…Jesus is the true bread and true drink….Jesus is the last sacrifice that eradicated sin from mankind forever….Jesus is a perfect, righteous, word of God created man!!

All these thing have been given to Jesus and Jesus gave them to….whosoever would accept and believe! Jesus is the picture of the new God/Man that was from the beginning. This is the Kingdom of God within each man, all power and authority being bestowed on those who truly “see” and truly “hear” the truth. Now is spirit truth from Jesus. We are what he is! We must uncover the truth that has always been.

What man was originally, we are! We were lost in religious darkness of lies and must uncover the truth/light. Believers are the…chosen vessels of God! Those who know their truth is gifted and by faith. NO ONE CAN DO OR NOT DO…. ANYTHING WHATSOEVER…. to Join in perfect union with God. Its a gift received by ''FAITH'' alone, not any sort of mans efforts Its all a spiritual picture of God/Man. Cleansed and purified by the words of truth from God through Jesus.

If we don't “see” Jesus, here now, and we don't “hear” and understand the “spirit” truth he gave us, we are walking dead men. If you look around there is about 98% walking dead men today. Praying to doctors and laying down to sickness and diseases, running from cancers and all forms of death. We must fight the “good” fight of “faith” for the life that is our birthright. We must fill up ourselves with God/Jesus/spirit/truth!

There is no further work of God to be accomplished on earth. Jesus did it all. THE SAME AS UNDERSTANDING THE SCRIPTURES BRINGS LIFE….MISUNDERSTANDING THE SCRIPTURES ASSURES DEATH!! IMO, TK

ftk
    Participant

Mike: …You said….[Tim, Israel still bears much fruit, for believers in Christ are “Israel” now]…..THIS IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! The old physical way is past. Spirit is come! No more names…they all are ONE if they believe the truth!

But please don't stop at just “Israel” being the believers in Christ. WHEN THE SPIRIT CAME, everything Jesus was, we are!! We are now, The ''spiritual'': New Jerusalem..(coming down from God as Spirit truth). The Temple….Church…Body of Christ….Spiritual Jews, Paul said a Jew was no longer a Jew outwardly but inwardly, by circumcision of the heart. ALL PHYSICAL TRUTH IS NOW SPIRITUAL TRUTH, DWELLING IN BELIEVERS OF THE TRUTH OF GOD!! THIS IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD WITHIN EACH BELIEVER.

We must ''see'' and ''hear''….SPIRIT….to understand and know the truth/spirit of God!…..IT IS ALL FINISHED WORK FOR JESUS. Now his word is at work (in us) to spread the truth of absolute life by faith in Jesus. His word will not return to him void…it will accomplish that to which it was sent to do! IMO, TK

journey42
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 12 2011,21:12)
    J42: Thanks for the in-depth post. For me the scriptures of the old and New covenants are now discerned spiritually. Mankind has been given the truth of actually,…what he really is and always has been…by Jesus. All the scriptures were summed up and fulfilled at John  
    the Baptist….Jesus said is four places or more….Luke 16:16…the law and the prophets were…UNTIL…John the Baptist….since then is the Kingdom of God preached.

The Kingdom of God that Jesus preached is not going to come with…observation…! Luke17:20 The truth about mankind was now being told by the first born of spirit God/Man. Jesus was born of the “spirit words of God through the Angel that spoke them to Mary”!!

The Kingdom or ruling power of spirit/God/his words/Jesus/ is now come forth from Jesus, backed by supernatural events at his command.

All power and all authority are given to Jesus and he gave it all to us to go in his…name/authority/power/stead…to share with all mankind that within them…from their heart/mind…is the same, God given authority that was given to Jesus. We are once again given the truth of who and what we are as Sons of God/ or God/Man as was in the beginning.

The scriptures are attempting to fill man with the spirit/truth, not telling us of some future event that Jesus didn't cover in his life on the earth. All Gods words are fulfilled by Jesus. Jesus is…”all”…. and “in all”…! Jesus is….spiritually speaking…the truth…the new way to God by faith….Jesus' words from God have given us…absolute life…eternal life…abundant life…Jesus is the master teacher, the pastor of all, the new high priest, the great evangelist of truth to man….Jesus is….Israel…Jesus is the New Jerusalem from above…Jesus is the bridegroom of God…Jesus is the New Temple, made without hands, Jesus is the door into the Temple…Jesus is the light of the new Temple…Jesus is the true bread and true drink….Jesus is the last sacrifice that eradicated sin from mankind forever….Jesus is a perfect, righteous, word of God created man!!

All these thing have been given to Jesus and Jesus gave them to….whosoever would accept and believe! Jesus is the picture of the new God/Man that was from the beginning. This is the Kingdom of God within each man, all power and authority being bestowed on those who truly “see” and truly “hear” the truth. Now is spirit truth from Jesus. We are what he is! We must uncover the truth that has always been.                    

What man was originally, we are! We were lost in religious darkness of lies and must uncover the truth/light. Believers are the…chosen vessels of  God! Those who know their truth is gifted and by faith. NO ONE CAN DO OR NOT DO…. ANYTHING WHATSOEVER…. to Join in perfect union with God. Its a gift received by ''FAITH'' alone, not any sort of mans efforts Its all a spiritual picture of God/Man. Cleansed and purified by the words of truth from God through Jesus.

If we don't “see” Jesus, here now, and we don't “hear” and understand the “spirit” truth he gave us, we are walking dead men. If you look around there is about 98% walking dead men today. Praying to doctors and laying down to sickness and diseases, running from cancers and all forms of death.  We must fight the “good” fight of “faith” for the life that is our birthright. We must fill up ourselves with God/Jesus/spirit/truth!

There is no further work of God to be accomplished on earth. Jesus did it all. THE SAME AS UNDERSTANDING THE SCRIPTURES BRINGS LIFE….MISUNDERSTANDING THE SCRIPTURES ASSURES DEATH!!  IMO, TK

Hi ftk

Your passion for Jesus is outstanding.

Yes he is the Word of God. Every word given to us throughout the old and new testament is his word, and his word is spirit, and if we feed on his word, and digest it into our body, soul & mind, then that word becomes a living word inside of us and gives life!

The reason I like prophesy so much, is because God has hidden things from the world, and revealed it those who are seeking him. When I first read the old testament many many years ago, I thought it was old, boring, cruel and not much use to me. But you see I had to be weaned from the milk first, and this took me a long time because I was selfish, not really wanting to change everything for Christ. I thought knowledge could get me there alone, but I realised I was still wretched, poor, miserable, blind and naked. God made me realise one day that I did not put him first and I knew nothing. But slowly he drew me closer, and started closing all these doors for me, which I was shattered at the time, but realised later that he had other plans for me. I started to really soak in his word, and you could say, I got hooked, and every breath I took was for him. Every decision, every action, every thought, every word I spoke had consequences whether good or bad, and this helped me to realise the pattern of my life.

Now when I look into the old testament, the words jump out. They are just as alive as the words in the new testament. They suddenly have meaning, and I can decipher now in what context he is speaking of. He gives us so many clues to future events that have not yet taken place. They are like little jewels hiding in an ocean ….a little bit here, a little bit there, line apon line, precept upon precept. Plenty of treasures, and the excitement keeps us going. He gives us flowing water, not stagnant muddy water, but a thirst for knowledge (spiritual) that we just can't seem to get enough of. I love the solid food, and I still love the milk. I love it all. And all this stuff is bursting out of me, and I want to share it with everyone, like an excited kid!

God bless.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Dec. 11 2011,09:32)

How about:

(Just thinking out loud)

Hi Mike, Pierre,

3 >Media Persia…doesn't count as overturn…Israel under homage (when allowed to rebuild)

5 >Rome….doesn't count as overturn…Israel under homage…but instead is the fulfillment of God casting away the Jews (except Christian Jews of course who shared in the new choosing of a new people God called out of the Gentiles..

8 >1948….Independent Israel emerges…..only the 3rd time in their history where they are independent >>>

The Jews have everything ready for the 3rd temple, even the stones are cut and waiting off site in preparation…all is good to go…
    Who dares to touch it…
    There is  one coming who will do it for them…and give his blessings for the rebuilding…

The Israelites will make a secret deal with the leader of the 10 horned beast soon to come though to destroy that dome…found in Isaiah 28:14-19. Bad idea of course, for those leaders will be double crossed by the false prophet who will take over independent Israel…3rd overturn….Christ soon to return…

Hi Devolution,

I believe Walid Shoebat explains about the seven mountains most accurately…

Enjoy,
    Ed J

ftk
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Dec. 13 2011,00:09)

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 12 2011,21:12)

What man was originally, we are! We were lost in religious darkness of lies and must uncover the truth/light. Believers are the…chosen vessels of  God! Those who know their truth is gifted and by faith. NO ONE CAN DO OR NOT DO…. ANYTHING WHATSOEVER…. to Join in perfect union with God. Its a gift received by ''FAITH'' alone, not any sort of mans efforts Its all a spiritual picture of God/Man. Cleansed and purified by the words of truth from God through Jesus.

If we don't “see” Jesus, here now, and we don't “hear” and understand the “spirit” truth he gave us, we are walking dead men. If you look around there is about 98% walking dead men today. Praying to doctors and laying down to sickness and diseases, running from cancers and all forms of death.  We must fight the “good” fight of “faith” for the life that is our birthright. We must fill up ourselves with God/Jesus/spirit/truth!

There is no further work of God to be accomplished on earth. Jesus did it all. THE SAME AS UNDERSTANDING THE SCRIPTURES BRINGS LIFE….MISUNDERSTANDING THE SCRIPTURES ASSURES DEATH!!  IMO, TK

Hi ftk

Your passion for Jesus is outstanding.  

Yes he is the Word of God.  Every word given to us throughout the old and new testament is his word, and his word is spirit, and if we feed on his word, and digest it into our body, soul & mind, then that word becomes a living word inside of us and gives life!

The reason I like prophesy so much, is because God has hidden things from the world, and revealed it those who are seeking him.  When I first read the old testament many many years ago, I thought it was old, boring, cruel and not much use to me.  But you see I had to be weaned from the milk first, and this took me a long time because I was selfish, not really wanting to change everything for Christ.  I thought knowledge could get me there alone, but I realised I was still wretched, poor, miserable, blind and naked. God made me realise one day that I did not put him first and I knew nothing.  But slowly he drew me closer, and started closing all these doors for me, which I was shattered at the time, but realised later that he had other plans for me.  I started to really soak in his word, and you could say, I got hooked, and every breath I took was for him.  Every decision, every action, every thought,  every word I spoke had consequences whether good or bad, and this helped me to realise the pattern of my life.

Now when I look into the old testament, the words jump out.  They are just as alive as the words in the new testament. They suddenly have meaning, and I can decipher now in what context he is speaking of.  He gives us so many clues to future events that have not yet taken place.  They are like little jewels hiding in an ocean ….a little bit here, a little bit there, line apon line, precept upon precept.  Plenty of treasures, and the excitement keeps us going.  He gives us flowing water, not stagnant muddy water, but a thirst for knowledge (spiritual) that we just can't seem to get enough of.  I love the solid food, and I still love the milk.  I love it all.  And all this stuff is bursting out of me, and I want to share it with everyone, like an excited kid!

God bless.

J42: Wow, another alive in the deep truth that is hidden…”for”….the righteous! I am aware of the great depth of the ''Old'' testament and continue to hear and learn but still feel the greatest pull from the New Covenant in discerning the intentions of Jesus to be able to share the deeper (under the surface) spiritual truths with others.

Seeing Jesus in all things and understanding his position/power in God is wonderful and exciting. Yet the next level of understanding is when a person begins to realize that what was given to Jesus and what Jesus is now, also is given to man to be created in the same way through Gods words. A step higher than knowing the greatness of Jesus is accepting that Jesus gave it all to us to grow up into and become ONE together in the Kingdom of life.

In your post you mentioned……[ He gives us so many clues to future events that have not yet taken place.]….!

In my studies with Jesus as absolute lord of my learning I saw written about five different places in the New Testament where Jesus gave me a timing clue of events. Luke16:16….''The law and the prophets were until John the Baptist…since then….the Kingdom of God is preached….but men are still trying to take the Kingdom by force or come to God by works, deeds, efforts, etc.!

These words of Jesus changed my thinking about the “end” times I had been learning for years. I had promised Jesus that if he showed me the truth I would stand alone if necessary. When I saw these scriptures they were giving us a fufillment of time, an “end” of the age….the “end of
    the ''religious'' world, the “end” of the old testament….the “end” of “time” (the ''eternal'' word, Kingdom of God had come, forever)…..all ended at John and started anew with Jesus/spirit words of God. I then built from that truth, everything ended at John except the physical destruction of the Temple some 70 years later.

Aside from the demolition of the Temple buildings, physically do you personally see prophetic future events? TK

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 13 2011,10:26)

Quote (Devolution @ Dec. 11 2011,09:32)

How about:

(Just thinking out loud)

Hi Mike, Pierre,

Who dares to touch it…
    There is  one coming who will do it for them…and give his blessings for the rebuilding…

Hi Devolution,

I believe Walid Shoebat explains about the seven mountains most accurately…

Enjoy,
    Ed J

Hi Ed J,

I just like to clarify that i wasn't describing the seven mountains, but instead giving examples of nations who ruled over Israel…and there were a few others i didn't mention.

I don't wish to appear rude, it is not my intention, but i never bother with books about the bible, nor dvd's, nor seminars etc…i always stick to the source…the written word with the Spirit guiding.

Nevertheless,
    Thank you Ed J.

terraricca
    Participant

Dev

…i always stick to the source…the written word with the Spirit guiding.

Nevertheless,
    Thank you Ed J.

this is the best ,why going to the stable boy when you can get all the info from the horse mounth so to speak, :)

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Dec. 11 2011,02:35)
    Ezekiel 21:27   I will overturn, overturn, overturn it: and it shall be no more,until he come whose right it is;and I will give it him.

2Kings 17:23   Until the Lord removed Israel out of his sight, as he had said by all his servants the prophets, So was Israel carried away out of their own land to Assyria unto this day.

Daniel 1:1   In the third year of the reign of Jeholakim king of Judah came Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon unto Jerusalem, and beseiged it.

Since those day's, Israel has been occupied by others.  And in 1948, scattered Israel was given back their land.  This is called the first gathering.

When?

Jeremiah 25:11   And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.

Jeremiah 25:12   And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the Lord, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations

Jeremiah 25:13   And I will bring upon that land all my words which I have pronounced against them, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah hath prophesied against all the nations.

Jeremiah 25:14   For many nations and great kings shall serve themselves of them also, and I will recompense them according to their deeds, and according to the works of their own hands.

Jeremiah 25:15   For thus saith the Lord God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations to whom I send thee, to drink it.

[/B]Jeremiah 25:16   And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them.

Jeremiah 25:18   To wit, Jerusalem, and the cities of Judah, and the kings thereof, and the princes thereof, to make them a desolation, an astonishment, a hissing, and a curse; as it is this day.

We can see here Israel will be overturned for the third time.  Since the first gathering, or round-up of Israelites from all over the earth in 1948, they still have not repented, and God has given them 70 years to serve the King of Babylon (Satan) then their destruction starts.

Daniel and Revelations reveals how long Israel will be occupied by the false prophet, and 10 kings (kings of the North) and then the kings of the east (Medes/Iran and her allies) will cross over to join them and fight each other in the worst war to ever happen since the creation of mankind. (Jacobs trouble)

After Christ's 2nd coming, Israel will recieve her 2nd gathering (the remnant and reserved only)

What does this show us?  Time is short.  Our Lord is not far away, but scriptures have to be fulfilled first.

Greetings Journey42 …. When you study scripture you will see that there were two kingdoms ….. The kingdom of Israel which consisted of ten tribes….And then there was the Kingdom of Judah consisting of the priestly tribe of Levi and Judah and Benjimen …. Biblical history shows that they fought with each other on a regular basis…. God removed the tribes of Israel from his sight and allowed their captivity by the assyrians which to this date still remains in the form of a lost Identity( hence the lost ten tribes)…. The babylonians sacked the Kingdom of Judah and took them captive to the land of Babylon (book of Daniel ) Nebukenezzar set Judah free and allowed a remnant to return and rebuild the temple…P.S. the term Jew first shows up in the book of kings and referenced the tribe of Judah and its decendants…. as you can see…. when the bible speaks of israel it speaks to the tribes that have disappeared as well as the tribes of Judah and sum total includes all twelve tribes known as the children of Israel….

journey42
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Dec. 14 2011,12:42)

Quote (journey42 @ Dec. 11 2011,02:35)
    Ezekiel 21:27   I will overturn, overturn, overturn it: and it shall be no more,until he come whose right it is;and I will give it him.

2Kings 17:23   Until the Lord removed Israel out of his sight, as he had said by all his servants the prophets, So was Israel carried away out of their own land to Assyria unto this day.

Daniel 1:1   In the third year of the reign of Jeholakim king of Judah came Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon unto Jerusalem, and beseiged it.

Since those day's, Israel has been occupied by others.  And in 1948, scattered Israel was given back their land.  This is called the first gathering.

When?

Jeremiah 25:11   And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.

Jeremiah 25:12   And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the Lord, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations

Jeremiah 25:13   And I will bring upon that land all my words which I have pronounced against them, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah hath prophesied against all the nations.

Jeremiah 25:14   For many nations and great kings shall serve themselves of them also, and I will recompense them according to their deeds, and according to the works of their own hands.

Jeremiah 25:15   For thus saith the Lord God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations to whom I send thee, to drink it.

[/B]Jeremiah 25:16   And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them.

Jeremiah 25:18   To wit, Jerusalem, and the cities of Judah, and the kings thereof, and the princes thereof, to make them a desolation, an astonishment, a hissing, and a curse; as it is this day.

We can see here Israel will be overturned for the third time.  Since the first gathering, or round-up of Israelites from all over the earth in 1948, they still have not repented, and God has given them 70 years to serve the King of Babylon (Satan) then their destruction starts.

What does this show us?  Time is short.  Our Lord is not far away, but scriptures have to be fulfilled first.

Greetings Journey42 …. When you study scripture you will see that there were two kingdoms ….. The kingdom of Israel which consisted of ten tribes….And then there was the Kingdom of Judah consisting of the priestly tribe of Levi and Judah and Benjimen …. Biblical history shows that they fought with each other on a regular basis…. God removed the tribes of Israel from his sight and allowed their captivity by the assyrians which to this date still remains in the form of a lost Identity( hence the lost ten tribes)…. The babylonians sacked the Kingdom of Judah and took them captive to the land of Babylon (book of Daniel ) Nebukenezzar set Judah free and allowed a remnant to return and rebuild the temple…P.S. the term Jew first shows up in the book of kings and referenced the tribe of Judah and its decendants…. as you can see…. when the bible speaks of israel it speaks to the tribes that have disappeared as well as the tribes of Judah and sum total includes all twelve tribes known as the children of Israel….

Hi Theodore J

Nice to speak with you.

Yes I am well aware that Israel was divided.

But the prophecy, I will overturn, overturn, overturn is talking about the nation of Israel as a whole.

Israel has been completely overturned twice already, and the third overturn is coming. This is a prophesy that matches with the end times as recorded in

Luke 21:20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

Jesus is talking about the end times before his return.

Rev 11:2 But the court which is without the temple, leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months

The gentiles will overtake the holy city Jerusalem. And not only Jerusalem, but the whole land of Israel. Israel will be invaded.

Jer 25:27 Therefore thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Drink ye, and be drunken and spew, and fall, and rise no more, because of the sword which I will send among you.

Jer 25:28 And it shall be, if they refuse to take the cup at thine hand to drink, than shalt thou say unto them, Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Ye shall certaintly drink.

Jer 25:29 For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name, and should ye be utterly unpunished? Ye shall not be unpunished. for, I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants.

[Jer 25:30 Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them, The Lord shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily rour upon his habitation; he shall give a shout, as they that tread the grapes, against all the inhabitants of the earth.

If you recall the NT speaking of Christ treading the grapes at his 2nd coming, this is that blood bath. It will happen in Israel, when all the armies are gathered together there. This great war is Jacobs trouble

more….

Jer 6:22 Thus saith the Lord, Behold a people cometh from the north country, and a great nation shall be raised from the sides of the earth.

Jer 6:23 They shall lay hold on bow and spear; they are cruel, and have no mercy; their voice roareth like the sea; and they ride upon horses, set in array as men for war against thee, O daughter of Zion.

This is going to be a most terrible time. And Israel will be overturned for the third time when she is attacked and invaded…..and only after all this happens, the Lord will have mercy on them, and heal them, Israel his firstborn. And we will be included in that wonderful plan.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 114 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account