Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 2,921 through 2,940 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi @t8

A coin doesn’t have 2 sides it has 3 and it is the least expected outcome in a coin flip. If you look in the OT it is covered with everyone being called sons of God but when the Messiah came it was if they hadn’t used extensively the same terminology he used, even going so far as to outright call themselves gods which he pointed out it’s in their scriptures and they consider them to be unbroken so how could he be wrong for the lessor assertion that was frequently used in the scriptures.

Jesus criticized the scribes for being unrighteous and so does the Quran:

Of those who are Jews (there are those who) alter words from their places and say: We have heard and we disobey and: Hear, may you not be made to hear! and: Raina, distorting (the word) with their tongues and taunting about religion; and if they had said (instead): We have heard and we obey, and hearken, and unzurna it would have been better for them and more upright; but Allah has cursed them on account of their unbelief, so they do not believe but a little.

( سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #46)

But because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them, and made their hearts grow hard; they change the words from their (right) places and forget a good part of the message that was sent them, nor wilt thou cease to find them- barring a few – ever bent on (new) deceits: but forgive them, and overlook (their misdeeds): for Allah loveth those who are kind.

( سورة المائدة , Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #13)

Try as you may to make God sound different than His previous messages it just doesn’t gel. All the attributes and even more are clearly shown in the Quran and it’s a direct recitation not an inspiration in which a person can decide how to term or phrase something. It is the message of God purified.

and as I said before you say both the OT and the NT are in harmony but the Jews don’t believe or accept it but like you I see that the OT and NT and the Quran is in harmony but you are unwilling to accept it, there is virtually no difference from your perception and the Jewish perception of Christianity because they are wrong and you also are wrong.

Why would God not send a final message free of impurities especially right at the age when literacy would begin to pick up and knowledge would increase accepting Islam is accepting all 3 because if the Jew accepts Islam he accept Christ in his purest form(A Spirit that proceeded from God and a Word from Him)and if the Christian accepts Islam he accepts God in the purest form(God Alone) This is the way.

Allah disdains not to use the similitude of things, lowest as well as highest. Those who believe know that it is truth from their Lord; but those who reject Faith say: “What means Allah by this similitude?” By it He causes many to stray, and many He leads into the right path; but He causes not to stray, except those who forsake (the path),-

( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #26)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Who are the WE in your teachings?

Are they men?

You are wrong of course- by following another master.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

The words of God are pure.

But you can purify them?

Proclaimer
    Participant

A coin doesn’t have 2 sides it has 3 and it is the least expected outcome in a coin flip.

What is the point of getting technical, should we count the ridges too. Some coins have that. All 3D objects have three directions  which we describe using the following words: length, width, height, depth, and breadth. It is just that a coin’s edges are not that relevant to most. We identify a coin by its face/s.

So it is just a saying that describes that there can be multiple faces of facets of the same thing. Getting technical when it doesn’t help the subject being discussed is often done to give a point in the hope that it somehow rubs off on you as being right in the other points. But our points should stand on their own even without influence from other points, especially irrelevant ones. The phrase I use has a certain meaning that we are both familiar with, so let’s use it the way it was intended.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Jesus criticized the scribes for being unrighteous and so does the Quran:

The writer of the Quran like the writer of the Book of Mormon had the Bible to copy and edit.

Admittedly it would take some work, but many people today could take stories and teachings in the Bible and copy them, give them a different slant, introduce new concepts, and all resulting in getting people away from the truth in scripture.

The Book of Mormon supposedly even reads in King James English even though that English was not spoken of in his time. Satan is cunning. He poses as an angel of light. Both Mohammed and Joseph Smith had an angel appear to them.

We are told to ignore such angels because they preach another gospel.

Galatians 1:8
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! 

Think about it logically. Satan suffered a great loss when the prophets prophesied and then the son came to save man and defeat the one who had the keys of death. What is an enemy to do. He cannot change time, so he plants seeds to another religion that is the antithesis of the true religion. And is this not what we are witnessing now.

Christians are suffering genocide right now in parts of the world where the Beast reigns. That area is growing by the day.

Jesus said of the end:

For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes.  But all these things aremerely the beginning of birth pangs.

“Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name.

They will put you out of the synagogues. Indeed, the hour is coming when whoever kills you will think he is offering service to God.

Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and for ten days you will have tribulation. Be faithful unto death, and I will give you the crown of life

Be not deceived. Those who are beheading those for the testimony of Christ are not doing God a favor by killing them, however, those who suffer in this way will reign with Christ a thousand years. What of those who persecute the Believers?

I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Make no mistake. Great Tribulation is happening to Believers in the Middle East. It is getting worse and there are areas where Christians no longer exist even though they have lived there from the beginning. This great genocide is at the hands of a certain group who read a certain book. While some read different things in that book, there is clear instruction in that book to smite the Jews and the Christians. This they are doing. But what will God do when they nearly are all killed?

When the Lamb broke the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God, and because of the testimony which they had maintained; and they cried out with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, will You refrain from judging and avenging our blood on those who dwell on the earth?”

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

You offer these human words

Even if We did send unto them angels, and the dead did speak unto them, and We gathered together all things before their very eyes, they are not the ones to believe, unless it is in Allah’s plan. But most of them ignore (the truth).

Who are the WE?

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by Admin.
    Proclaimer
    Participant

BD, YHWH would never incite people to smite his people as written in the Quran. YHWH would never say that he is the Father and Jesus his beloved Son, then centuries later say that he has no son, thus denying he is the Father.

The spirit that resides in our hearts cries out to the Father.

Clearly, seeds were sown by an enemy of YHWH.

Look at the fruit. The people of that book you follow have committed genocide on God’s people. They hardly exist in the ancient places from where their faith was born.

Wake up man.

bodhitharta
    Participant

@t8

BD, YHWH would never incite people to smite his people as written in the Quran. YHWH would never say that he is the Father and Jesus his beloved Son, then centuries later say that he has no son, thus denying he is the Father.

The spirit that resides in our hearts cries out to the Father.

Clearly, seeds were sown by an enemy of YHWH.

Look at the fruit. The people of that book you follow have committed genocide on God’s people. They hardly exist in the ancient places from where their faith was born.

Wake up man.

Why do you say “YHWH would never” and what will you say when I show you otherwise? Do you believe in the prophecy in your own Bible, does that Bible say the Jews would be smited for turning their backs on God? If you said yes then yes “YHWH would do that” because that is what He did, if you said no then let me help you out:

Amos 9:8 Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD are upon the sinful kingdom, and I will destroy it from off the face of the earth; saving that I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob, saith the LORD.

9:9 For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.

9:10 All the sinners of my people shall die by the sword, which say, The evil shall not overtake nor prevent us.

t8 I want you to pay special attention to the words ALL THE SINNERS OF MY PEOPLE. Now who would be the ones attacking them but the people sent by God to attack them, the thing is in the Quran it tells them when to attack and when to refrain from attacking. Muslims do not want to kill Christians and Jews…Muslims want Christians and Jews to do what God wants them to do respectively. So now that I have shown you this and I could show you a whole lot more will you concede that God would and has done what you said He would never do? This is your site, you showing honesty and honor means everything

bodhitharta
    Participant

@t8

One-third of you shall die of the pestilence, and be consumed with famine in your midst; and one-third shall fall by the sword all around you; and I will scatter another third to all the winds, and I will draw out a sword after them. (Ezekiel 5:12)

Luke 12
    12:46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.

12:47 And that servant, which knew his lord’s will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.

12:48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

12:49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

Luke 12

12:54 And he said also to the people, When ye see a cloud rise out of the west, straightway ye say, There cometh a shower; and so it is.

12:55 And when ye see the south wind blow, ye say, There will be heat; and it cometh to pass.

12:56 Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time?

12:57 Yea, and why even of yourselves judge ye not what is right?

12:58 When thou goest with thine adversary to the magistrate, as thou art in the way, give diligence that thou mayest be delivered from him; lest he hale thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and the officer cast thee into prison.

12:59 I tell thee, thou shalt not depart thence, till thou hast paid the very last mite.

Sometimes people study hard but they study the wrong material and that is how someone fails a surprise test. But God has provided you with the proper book to study just like school the text book is updated and reading the old material alone leaves you at a disadvantage

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

So you see yourselves as among those chosen to carry out the punishment of others?

You become the evil pestilence that God promises?

Are you righteous enough?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Why do you say “YHWH would never” and what will you say when I show you otherwise? Do you believe in the prophecy in your own Bible, does that Bible say the Jews would be smited for turning their backs on God? If you said yes then yes “YHWH would do that” because that is what He did, if you said no then let me help you out:

YHWH hands his people over to their enemies and also subjects them to the wilderness when they fall away from him.

And yes God will destroy unrepentant sinners who reject God and by that definition relinquish being called ‘his people’.

But God does not command others to smite his own people when they are in the wilderness.

God’s people live in the midst of a great beast that seeks to devour God’s people and destroy his nation. God doesn’t need to kill his own people, God’s enemies will do that for him if he removes his wing of protection.

I don’t know if you are a Father yourself, but there comes a time when your kids become free to make their own decisions and you cannot stop them, even if those decisions are dangerous or stupid. You can only advise. But what Father among you commands a group of assassins to kill your own offspring because they have been led astray? He hands them over to his enemies at times and leaves them at their mercy in order for them to cry out to him for salvation. But if they refuse, then yes, they may not end up being his people. You are talking more about those who relinquish their rights as God’s children.

What we see in the midst of the expanding Islamic Kingdom is a total annihilation of his people. This is tribulation Bod. Believers suffer many tribulations. After the tribulation, God will judge all those that persecuted his people and did not repent.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Put it another way. Of those that know God and are his children, what of those who smite them?

Did God command those to smite them?

Did God command them to smite his son?

If so, then both are of God, those being persecuted and those who persecute and kill them.

This is the dilemma you have with trying to make out that the Bible and Quran are from the same author.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Yes did your god give you authority to be the persecutors of God’s people?

Are you assigned to punish, bully and kill folk?

Where does this hatred come from?

bodhitharta
    Participant

So you don’t believe God?

Amos 9:8 Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD are upon the sinful kingdom, and

I will

destroy it from off the face of the earth; saving that I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob, saith the LORD.

Wow t8 I have to admit I thought you would not go blind to such an obvious statement. God is clearly saying what He will do and you insist that God cannot do what He is saying

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi t8

Put it another way. Of those that know God and are his children, what of those who smite them?

Did God command those to smite them?

Did God command them to smite his son?

If so, then both are of God, those being persecuted and those who persecute and kill them.

This is the dilemma you have with trying to make out that the Bible and Quran are from the same author.

As long as you confuse yourself you will stay confused ALL people are human beings God is not a respector of persons there are no sons or children of God vs the rest of the world. ALL belong to God and all are creations. Think t8 does God punish some different than others you call yourself children of God but yet your punishment is no different. You still can’t see the truth:

Exodus 32:27
    And he said unto them, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour.

@t8 HERE is such a clear evidence and cannot be made clearer these are the children of Israel ordered to kill The children Of Israel. STOP PLAYING….This is not a Joke….when God questions you about these things are you going to be able to successfully pretend like you are now? NO

Is EXODUS 32:27 a LIE?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

God works in ways you cannot grasp.

Best to avoid His wrath.

His wrath remains on those who disobey His Son.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

And without authority or reason you have decided to be instruments of wrath.

Will you be justified?

bodhitharta
    Participant

The question was does God smite his own people so I gave the answer and yet you still refuse to acknowledge what God Himself says, I hope t8 takes a more refreshingly honest tone and perhaps will admit to the fact that yes it does happen

NickHassan
    Participant

hi BD,

But who appointed you to be the punishers of God’s people?

Proclaimer
    Participant

So you expect us to believe in a prophet, a God, and a book that smites Jews and those that follow the son of God. Where do I sign up, or would it be easier to commit suicide to save them the trouble of murdering me. Come on, think about what you are really proposing. Why side with those that oppose the plan and will of God. Beware of false prophets, they come as sheep in wolves clothing. And why do the devour the sheep. Because they are ravenous wolves by nature.

Viewing 20 posts - 2,921 through 2,940 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account