Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 2,621 through 2,640 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

This appeared on my Facebook wall today.

“Killing in the name of..”
    (This post is and answer to all those emotional hate and anti-hate rants going around about Muslims since the Cafe incident in Australia.)
    We get so mixed up between the people and the religion.

This from the scriptures (Bible and Koran):

Christianity’s core teachings are: husbands love your wives and lay your lives down for them… Pray for your enemies and do good to them… Forgive the adulterer… True Christians still do these things. It’s a religion of peace and forgiveness.

Islam: husbands can beat their wives if they don’t listen after the third admonition… The infidel shall die… The adulterous woman shall be stoned… True Muslims still do these things. It’s a religion of fear and retribution.

Jesus loved every person no matter their religion but he also was against their false religions: ‘no one comes to the Father but by me’. He forgave the adulterer, saving her from stoning, He called leaders of other religions ‘whitewashed tombs’…

And people accuse Christians of not being tolerant… Try being a Christian in a Muslim country.
    We must love and be tolerant of everyone but not of every religion.

Before you argue against this show me where I quoted from in the Koran and the Bible – or just rant away like every other uninformed follower of facebook…

Proclaimer
    Participant

Ed J
    Participant

Hi T8,

The quran is purported to be free of errors.
    But here we see a doozy – a sure deal breaker for the Christian.

It is funny that when you show a Muslim this blatant error they say “sister of Aaron”
    is merely a cliche like saying “father Abraham” or “son of David” But you plainly see that
    THEY GOT THE WRONG Miriam, Jesus’ mother was not was the sister of Aaron and Moses.

quran (YUSUFALI) 019.027-028
    .027 At length she brought the (babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). They said: “O Mary! truly an amazing thing hast thou brought!
    028 “O
    sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a man of evil, nor thy mother a woman unchaste!”

When they claim this is merely a cliche, then one only needs to produce two more witnesses TO PROVE it is wrong.
    And how convenient it is for sura 19.028 to specifically mention the mother and father of Miriam – the “sister of Aaron”.

1. this sura…

quran (SHAKIR) 066.012
    .o12 And Marium, the daughter of Imran, who guarded her chastity, so We breathed into her of Our inspiration and she accepted the truth of the words of her Lord and His books, and she was of, the obedient ones.

and
    2. This bible verse…

Num 26:59 (AKJV Bible) And the name of Amram’s wife was Jochebed, the daughter of Levi, whom her mother bare to Levi in Egypt: and she bare unto Amram Aaron and Moses, and Miriam their sister.

Jesus is Lord – islam is false

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Admin.
    bodhitharta
    Participant

@Wakeup People have the right to migrate wherever they are able to and you can be a Muslim anywhere. If you dislike the Muslim religion ask yourself why and if it is because you have seriously studied and understood so be it but just remember your religion says to you Judge not lest ye be judged so all you have said goes against your very own religion so you are not a Christian except by name anymore than the KKK or Nazis are Christians….There are many wonderful spirit filled Christians if you choose not to be one of them that is your choice.

bodhitharta
    Participant

@Spock being a fan of star trek all these years I have to say you are being totally illogical, why?
    You have never read the Quran and yet you claim to know something about the Quran based on outlaws violating the rights of others…..Be logical Spock do you not know large amounts of Christians live side by side with Muslims….and it was also Muslims who stopped Christians from killing Jews….Americas very first treaty began with Morocco a Muslim Nation….logic means to learn first then talk

bodhitharta
    Participant
    bodhitharta
    Participant
    bodhitharta
    Participant
    Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

Thank you for sharing those links, it’s
    good to see Muslims rejecting their religion;
    as you too have rejected the hadiths and sunnah,
    which is all part of the false prophet’s satanic religion.

B’sham
    YHVH

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by Admin.
    Proclaimer
    Participant

The more Arab nations follow the Quran, the more radical they seem to become and the more Jews, Christians, and other non-Muslims seem to find themselves in their firing line. While you may be moderate and not support such radicalism, I suppose you might agree that Christians pay a special tax. Or are you against that too?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Watch the video on the three stages of Islam.

What would happen if Islam became the dominant religion in Norway? If they followed their book, then certainly not favourable to Christian and Jew.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Did you not see the Egyptian Country predominantly Muslim get outraged and go after ISIS when their Christian brothers were killed? Wise up

bodhitharta
    Participant

Muslims are not rejecting their religion anymore than White Christians who stood up against other white “Christians” who thought lynching black people and burning their churches was the Christian religion. When I see a burning cross I don’t think “Radical Christians” I think DEVILS.

The Muslims have to pay taxes (which is 2.5 percent of their annual income) under the name of “Zakah” to the “Muslim Financial Institute” or the “House of the Muslim Money” which all goes to provide welfare to the poor and the needy citizens; from both Muslims and non-Muslims. The poor and the needy (such as the Orphans, Widows and the disabled) from the Muslims are exempt from paying taxes.

The non-Muslims have to pay a varrying amount under the name of “Jizyah”, depending on their situation, which is taxes that don’t go to help poor and needy Muslims, but instead, it goes to the government to (1) Provide protection for them since they are a minority; (2) Provide means for them to practice their religions freely by building Temples or Churches for them.

As I mentioned above for the non-Muslims, there are exemptions for the poor, for females and children (according to Abu Hanifah), for slaves, and for monks and hermits.

@EDJ
    I don’t reject the Hadith or Sunnah because I look at it as secondary information not of EQUAL value or importance to the Glorious Quran and No muslim equates these of equal importance because the Quran is Supreme

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

Do you believe that Muhammad suffered the effects of blak-magic as the Hadiths say?[color=white]…[/color] (<– please answer )

I started a thread called “Bodhitharta – what do you believe?” to find out exactly what you believe. (Link)

B’shem
    YHVH

bodhitharta
    Participant

I wouldn’t know if he suffered such a thing or if it appeared that way it is like when the Bible says:

Matthew 12:24Names of God Bible (NOG)

24 When the Pharisees heard this, they said, “This man can force demons out of people only with the help of Beelzebul, the ruler of demons.”

and here also

John 8:48 The Jews answered him, “Aren’t we right in saying that you are a Samaritan and demon-possessed?”

Of course Jesus was not demon possessed but the accusation is there in the Gospels but whether Jesus or Muhammad were tempted or even effected in the slightest by anything they were human beings and had temptations but they completed the missions that they were given.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

The hadiths, which are islamic sources, say that Muhammad suffered the effects of black-magic.
    Are you rejecting the hadiths because you merely don’t like what they say?
    Are you now denying that this is what they say?

B’shem
    YHVH

Ed J
    Participant

Are you now denying that this is what they say?

bodhitharta
    Participant

To be clear I am saying if it is an authentic hadith(not all of them are authentic) but if it is it would not matter any more than it matters to me that Jesus was tempted by the Devil or Jesus cursed a fig tree because there were no figs but there wasn’t supposed to be any either because it was out of season or the fact that Peter denied Jesus 3 times or why a Disciple(Judas) can get possessed while directly in the presence of Jesus these things can occur without one iota of the actual reality of Jesus being sent to us here and what he accomplished and in the same way Muhammad accomplished his mission as well

Proclaimer
    Participant

bod there are plenty examples of countries saving people of a minority faith. But if they obeyed the Quran is what we are talking about. A country doesn’t necessarily do everything in the name of their dominant religion. And rich Muslim nations tend to be less radical or do not obey the book as much. Sort of see the same thing in the West. Richer nations tend to take God less seriously with greater importance on money and worldly things.

Proclaimer
    Participant

It’s easy to lookup many verses in the Quran that say that God has not son or about killing infidels who just happen to be Christian or Jew. With so many hate verses, why would anyone want to read the whole Book.

It’s the same with the Book of Mormon. I have researched that book, read some verses and found that it is not worth reading that book either. There are many fraudulent books out there that claim to be inspired by God. I don’t need to read them all to determine if they are false.

Viewing 20 posts - 2,621 through 2,640 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account