Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 2,601 through 2,620 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Hi  Spock.

Thank you for your  email,all fine now.

Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.

Psalms 83:2   For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head. (the world).

Psalms 83:3   They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones. (Christians).

Psalms 83:4   They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

Psalms 83:5   For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:

Psalms 83:6   The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;(hagar’s descendants)

TODAY,  THE WEST ARE  CONFEDERATE  WITH THEM TO MAKE CHRISTIANS OF NON EXISTENCE.

CHRISTIANS ARE FIRST ON THE LIST. WHEN THEY HAVE FINISHED WITH US,

THEY ALSO WILL GO AFTER MUSLEMS. REMEMBER THE AGENDA IS TO KILL ALL; BUT A FEW LEFT.

O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation.

Isaiah 10:6   I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.

Isaiah 10:7   Howbeit he meaneth not so, neither doth his heart think so;

BUT IT IS IN HIS HEART TO DESTROY AND CUT OFF NATIONS, NOT A FEW.

GOD KNOWS  SATAN’S HEART; AND THAT WILL BE HIS END.

wakeup.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Also found this. Can’t verify if it actually happened, but the essence of it is certainly true.

——————-
    A REAL MAYOR WHO REFUSES TO REMOVE PORK IN THE SCHOOL CANTEENS AND EXPLAINS WHY.
    Muslim parents demanded the abolition of pork in all the school canteens of Ath in Belgium. Marc Duvivier, the mayor of Ath, has refused, and the town clerk sent a note to all parents to explain why.
    “Muslims must understand that they have to adapt to Belgium, its customs, its traditions, its way of life, because that’s where they chose to immigrate.
    They must understand that they have to integrate and learn to live in Belgium.
    They must understand that it is for them to change their lifestyle, not the Belgians who so generously welcomed them.
    They must understand that the Athois are neither racist nor xenophobic, they accepted many immigrants before Muslims (whereas the reverse is that Muslims do not accept non-Muslim foreigners on their soil).
    That no more than other nations, the Belgians are not willing to give up their identity, their culture.
    And if Belgium is a land of welcome, it’s not Marc Duvivier that welcomes foreigners, but the Belgian people as a whole.
    Finally, they must understand that in Belgium, with its Judeo-Christian roots, Christmas trees, churches and religious festivals, religion must remain in the private domain, the municipality of Ath was right to refuse any concessions to Islam and Sharia.
    For Muslims that disagree with secularism and do not feel comfortable in Belgium, there are 57 beautiful Muslim countries in the world, most of them under-populated and ready to receive them with open halal arms in accordance with Shariah.
    If you left your country for Belgium and not for other Muslim countries it is because you have considered that life is better in Belgium than elsewhere.
    Ask yourself the question, just once: why is it better here in Belgium than where you come from? A canteen with pork is part of the answer.”
    ——————-

terraricca
    Participant

t8

yes it could be so that she is the harlot and the whole christian religion of churches are the false prophet ,and as well the antichrist ,

and they are all link for they sleep with each other ,and the powers of the world fighting to go in beth with with her i mean that whore

for they all have one purpose to destroy the kingdom of God members ,

• This reply was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by Admin.
    Wakeup
    Participant

The video is well put together and very colourful.

Don’t forget we are dealing with a creature full of wiswom but very deceiving. His name was Lucifer.

He also is the one spreading the tares amongst the wheat; not only that, he is also the one spreading all kinds of tares.(religions) all over the world.

To find the truth of the matter is to go to THE WORD OF GOD., and no where else.

Revelation 19:1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
    ANGELS IN HEAVEN SINGING.

Revelation 19:2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.
    THIS GREAT WHORE CORRUPTED THE WHOLE EARTH. SHE ALSO KILLED ALL THE PROPHETS OF ISRAEL. HOW IS THIS?
    THOSE JEWS WORSHIPPED ALL THE LEISURES SHE COULD OFFER; THIS INCLUDES JEALOUSY GREED SELFISHNESS, THE MATERIAL.
    HATE. JESUS WAS KILLED BECAUSE OF JEALOUSY OF THE HEAD SCRIBES.

Revelation 19:3 And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.
    THOSE PROPHETS WERE NOT KILLED BY ARABS,BUT BY JEWS.

Revelation 19:4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.

Revelation 19:5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.
    SPEAKING TO GOD’S SEVANTS AND WHO FEARED GOD.

Revelation 19:6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
    MULTITUDE OF ANGELS.

Revelation 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
    HIS BRIDE IS READY,THE KINGDOM WILL BE SET UP,AND TRUE TEACHINGS WILL COMMENCE SOON. TRUE UNDERSTANDING IS HIS BRIDE.
    THE PERSONS ARE HIS CHILDREN,THEY WILL BE INVITED TO THE WEDDING.

Revelation 19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. TRUE TEACHINGS UNCORRUPTED.CLEAR AS CRYSTAL.

Revelation 19:9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God. HIS CHILDREN WILL BE INVITED INTO THE KINGDOM,AND SHARE THE UNIFICATION
    OF GROOM HIS BRIDE.

Revelation 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellow servant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
    ANGELS ARE OUR HOLY BRETHREN.

Revelation 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He doth judge and make war.
    THE WORD OF GOD.

Revelation 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but He himself.
    THE WORD OF GOD.

Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called THE WORD OF GOD.

Revelation 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
    LED BY MICHA’EL, THE PRINCE OF THE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL.

Revelation 19:15 And out of His mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the NATIONS: and he SHALL rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
    REV,14:19.20. THIS WILL BE IN THE VALEY OF JEHOSAPHAT(HINOM). NOT SOME OTHER PLACE IN THE DESERT.

Revelation 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Revelation 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
    THE INVITE TO THE FLESH EATING BIRDS.

Revelation 19:18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
    THE FLESH OF ALL THE DEAD IN THE VALLEY OF HINOM(JEHOSAPHAT).

Revelation 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
    THIS WAR IS AGAINST THE LAMB,AND HIS ANGELS. NOT MAN AGAINS MAN.

Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
    THE FALSE PROPHET IS MENTIONED IN 2THESS 2.THE SON OF PERDITION.

1 John 2:19 ***THEY WENT OUT FROM US***, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt
    ***HAVE CONTINUED WITH US***: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

Revelation 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.
    ALL THAT HAPPENNING IN ISRAEL,NOT SOME DESERT.

Shalom .
    wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

CONTINUE.

Revelation 18:1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

Revelation 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
    BABYLON THE GREAT IS FALLEN.

Revelation 18:3 For ALL NATIONS have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
    THE MERCHANTS OF THE EARTH WAXED RICH OF HER DELICACIES. ALL HER GOODS. THIS INCLUDES ALL MATERIAL WORSHIPPERS.
    INSTEAD OF WORSHIPPING THE CREATOR THEY WORSHIP THINGS MADE BY MANS HANDS.

Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
    COME OUT; DONT PARTAKE OF HER SINS; COME OUT OF THE CITY OF THE WORLD; AND COME INTO THE CITY OF GOD. ZION.
    WHERE THERE IS PEACE AND RIGHTEOUSNESS,AND THE GOD FEARING, WHERE MANY ANGELS DWELL.

Revelation 18:5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
    HER SINS HAS PILED UP TO HEAVEN,READY TO BE CAST DOWN TO EARTH.

Revelation 18:6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.
    SHE WILL GET DOUBLE REVENGE.

Revelation 18:7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
    SHE HAS BEEN WORSHIPPED THROUGH OUT THE AGES,ALL MEN ARE AFTER HER GOODS,AND LEISURE.

Revelation 18:8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
    PHYSICAL BABYLON WILL BE DESTROYED IN ONE DAY,AND SHE CAN NOT PROVIDE HER GOODS ANYMORE.

Revelation 18:9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,
    THE KINGS OF THE EARTH HAVE LOST EVERYTHING THEY HAVE WORKED FOR.

Revelation 18:10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
    THE WATCH THE SMOKE OF THE PHYSICAL CITY. THE WORLD. ALL INDUSTRY AND TRADE HAS GONE UP IN SMOKE.

Revelation 18:11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:
    NO MORE TRADE AND COMMERCE.

Revelation 18:12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,
    NOT ONLY OIL,BUT ALL KINDS OF MERCHANDISE.

Revelation 18:13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.
    ALL THINGS THAT WE CAN BUY.

Revelation 18:14 And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.
    EVERYTHING HAS STOPPED DEAD,NO MORE HOLIDAY TRIPS, NO MORE DRINKING AND PARTYING.

Revelation 18:15 The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,
    THE MERCHANTS THAT HAVE GONE RICH ARE BADLY HURT.ALL HAVE GONE IN SMOKE.

Revelation 18:16 And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!
    THEY WERE ALL HAPPY IN THAT GREAT CITY,THEY HAVE LIVED DELICIOUSLY,AND ALL HAS GONE IN SMOKE,IN ONE DAY.

Revelation 18:17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,
    SHIP MASTERS AND COMPANIES AND EMPLOYEES ARE MOURNING OF THE GREAT LOSS.

Revelation 18:18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!
    THEY CRY SAYING; THERE IS NO CITY LIKE THAT CITY, AND ALL IS NOW IN SMOKE.

Revelation 18:19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.
    STILL CRYING. ALL THE LUXURIES HAVE GONE IN ONE HOUR.

Revelation 18:20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.
    WE SHOULD REJOICE,BECAUSE SHE HAD FED THE RICH AND FAMOUS,AND HAVE MADE US THEIR SLAVES.
    SHE HAD OPPRESSED THE POOR, AND THE NEEDY.(BLESSED ARE THE POOR).

Revelation 18:21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.
    GREAT BAYLON SHALL BE NO MORE. NEXT WILL BE THE KINGDOM,A FAIR AND RIGHTEOUS SYSTEM.

Revelation 18:22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;
    ALL FUN HAS GONE,ALL MANUFACTURINGS HAS GONE, THE SOUND IS NOT THERE ANYMORE.

Revelation 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.
    ELECTRICITY IS NO MORE,WEDDINGS IS NO MORE. THE MERCHANTS HAVE DECEIVED THE NATION WITH HER GOODS.
    THEY HAVE MADE THEMSELVES RICH, TEMPTING THE PEOPLE TO BUY THEIR GOODS.LENDING OUT EASY MONEY, TO CATCH THEM.
    THEN TURN THEM INTO THEIR SLAVES.

Revelation 18:24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.
    SHE CAUSED ALL THE WARS,AND HAVE KILLED ALL THE SAINTS FOR GREED, FOR JEALOUSY, AND FOR WANT, FOR POWER, YOU NAME IT.
    SHE IS SATAN’S WOMAN. SHE BROUGHT FORTH HER WICKED CHILDREN,FULL OF GREED,AND ENVY, AND GOD HATERS.
    SATAN HAS SEND HIS MINISTERS TO SCATTER THE SHEEP TO DIVIDE,AND BLOCK THE WAYTO THE TRUTH,FOR MONEY,AND LUXURIES.

Shalom.
    wakeup.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Some of the bigger points that are the most convincing for this eschatology for me include:

• Each beast succeeded the next. The Ottoman Empire is the empire that succeeded Rome. Then the whole Beast died, and now looks to be coming to life again.
    • Adherents to this radical religion behead and sometimes crucify their victims.
    • Bible prophecy is usually Middle East centric. In the West we think it is talking about us.
    • The Antichrist is said to rise out of the North Kingdom. That places his origin in Iran/Iraq/Syria/Turkey where the current revolution is taking place.
    • There is a good explanation for 666, the number, name, and mark/symbol.
    • The Arabian peninsula is mentioned by place names in scripture
    • Mecca is in a desert. It buys gold, silver, fabrics, incense, slaves, etc. Other cities do not really trade these commodities as described in Revelation.
    • Islam is a natural enemy of the Jews and Christians
    • There are 1.6 billion people bowing down to Allah multiple times per day. That is nearly one-quarter of the world’s population. There is some evidence that traces Islam back to Baal.
    • The Quran and Hadith prophecy events that match bible prophecy have to do with the antichrist. One book hails him, the other condemns him.
    • Denying the Father and son is of the spirit of Antichrist. God has no son is a tenet of Islam. What was once Christian areas in the Middle East are now occupied by religious people who deny the son.
    • The Abomination of Desolation is when the AntiChrist is seated in Jerusalem in the Holy Place. The Dome of the Rock is there, and the Hadith prophecies that the Mahdi will rule from the Dome of the Rock. So we have a mosque in the Holy Place with the Antichrist seated there. When that happens, people should leave. Do not go into your house and get your jacket. You don’t have time.
    • Written in the Dome of the Rock is “Allah has no son” or similar wording, which is antichrist wording.
    • God has personally shown me a future world filled with terrorism as being significant of the end. He even showed me an army dressed in black attacking the West the day before 911. He showed me such things after I asked for clues as to when the end would be. So I have a personal witness to such signs.

Israel needs to be wary of signing any kind of peace treaty with Turkey that is for sure.

Overall the points here are probably more convincing to me than any other theory out there. However, Satan is a great deceiver. So he may line up multiple candidates just to confuse people. I will keep watching to see what unfolds. I refuse to stubbornly subscribe to any one theory. I will watch the signs and take appropriate action based on that.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Wakeup, much of your objections can be answered with one thing.

Babylon is the mother of false religions. Adherents to false religions kill those who follow the true religion. Babylon was in Iraq, but either way you view it, it moved to either Rome, New York, Mecca, or other location.

Wakeup
    Participant

t8.

This is true, false religion, and satan has spread it through out all the earth, hoping that no one can find the true God.

And he makes anything to be worshipped by man to suit the spirit of the flesh.

Even money is worshipped by the spirit of the flesh. But not by the spirit of Christ.

Daniel 11:29 At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter.
    KING OF THE NORTH WILL COME TO THE SOUTH.

Daniel 11:30 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.
    THE SHIPS OF CHITTIM SHALL COME AGAINST THE KING OF THE NORTH (RUSSIA?)
    HAVE INTELLIGENCE(POLICY) WITH THEM THAT FORSAKE THE HOLY COVENANT(ISREAL).

Daniel 11:31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.
    SHALL POLLUTE THE SANCTUARY OF STRENGHT.
    SHALL TAKE AWAY THE DAILY SACRIFICE.(STILL KING OF NORTH).

Daniel 11:32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.
    WICKEDLY AGAINST THE COVENANT.
    CORRUPT BY FLATTERIES.(STILL THE KING OF THE NORTH).

Daniel 11:33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.
    THEY THAT UNDERSTAND SHALL INSTRUCT MANY.

Daniel 11:34 Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.
    MANY SHALL CLEAVE TO THEM WITH FLATTERIES.(MANY CHRISTIANS SIDING WITH THE ENEMY)

Daniel 11:35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.
    SOME OF THEM OF UNDERSTANDING SHALL FALL TO MAKE THEM WHITE EVEN TO THE TIME OF THE END.
    WHAT ABOUT THEM OF NO UNDERSTANDING?

Daniel 11:36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
    THE KING SHALL DO ACCORDING TO HIS WILL.(ONE KING).(OF NORTH).
    THE KING SHALL MAGNIFY HIMSELF ABOVE EVERY GOD.EVEN ABOVE ALLAH.

Daniel 11:37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
    HE SHALL NOT REGARD THE GOD HIS FATHERS. (NO ALLAH,NOR ANY GOD).(NO ALLAH AKBAR,GOD IS GREAT).
    NO DESIRE OF WOMEN(NO DESIRE OF ANY RELIGION).NOT EVEN ISLAM.

Daniel 11:38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.
    HIS DESIRE IS POWER AND MAMMON.(WEALTH).

Daniel 11:39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.
    RULE OVER MANY. DIVIDE THE LAND FOR PROFIT.

Daniel 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.
    THE KING OF THE NORTH SHALL ENTER TO THE SOUTH AND ENTER COUNTRIES AND SHALL OVERFLOW.

Daniel 11:41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.
    HE SHALL ENTER ISRAEL.

Daniel 11:42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.
    HE SHALL ENTER EGYPT.

Daniel 11:43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.
    HIS GOD IS MAMMON.(WEALTH). HE DOES NOT PRAY 5X A DAY.

Daniel 11:44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.
    BAD NEWS;TIDINGS OF THE EAST(THE MEDES) THE NORTH (RUSSIA).

Daniel 11:45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.
    THE KING OF THE NORTH SHAL PLANT(SET UP) HIS TABERNACLE(TEMPLE) BETWEEN THE SEAS IN THE GLORIOUS MOUNTAIN(MT ZION)
    BETWEEN THE SEAS,(THE GREAT SEA, AND THE DEAD SEA).
    ALL THE WAY IT IS THE KING OF THE NORTH.(a smoke shall come from the north).

Isaiah 14:31 Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times. (WHOLE PALESTINA; ISLAM).(HAMAS),AND THE REST.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Many seems to be attracted to Walid’s eschathology.
    I say watch carefully and keep your eyes on the written prophesies.
    He sounds very convincing by looking from the surface.
    I can see the holes in his teachings.

Is it not possible that he is working for the west?
    What he preach, the west will make it happen; such as isis. Think deeper.
    We are in very evil times.

He says that the lion with wings is the kingdom of Babylon. Error.
    Because, the vision was just before Belshazzar was taken by the Medes.

Daniel 7:1 In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon Daniel had a dream and visions of his head upon his bed: then he wrote the dream, and told the sum of the matters.
    Remember the writings on the wall.

Daniel 5:30 In that night was Belshazzar the king of the Chaldeans slain.

Daniel 5:31 And Darius the Median took the kingdom, being about threescore and two years old.

He says that the antichrist(I say false prophet will be from the east). Error.
    Because, scripture says he is the king of the north.
    Islam worship allah, and islam is a religion.(women).
    The king of the north (false prophet) disregards any god even the god of his fathers.
    He disregard any women, any religions. His god is power and wealth.

Walid says that the dome will be his place of worship (but he worships not any god)?
    Scripture says that the temple will be destroyed after 3/half years.
    And power was given him 3/half years.(a new empire can not be build in 3/half years).??
    And the abomination of desolation WILL be set up between the seas in the last 3/half years.Dan11.
    Jesus said; when you see the abomination of desolation set up; then look up, for your redemption is near.??
    Well the dome is standing there for centuries.??

Walid says that islam will come up and become the 8th empire.
    Scripture says that the 7th beast is of iron and clay, both left and right feet.
    The 8th beast will come out of the bottomless pit and is of the 7th.
    This means that the beast (7th empire) is in existence today, and will morph into the 8th.
    The 7th will not start from scratch, then morph into the 8th.There is no islam empire today,to morph.

Walid says; the ottoman empire will come up again into the 8th beast. Was the ottoman empire the 7th beast?
    Understand the word morph. We have an empire today; the british empire, we can not disregard.
    It is this empire that will morph into the 8th.
    Walid says Mecca is babylon the great, scripture says the world is. rev 18. All industries will be destroyed

Walid mentions 7 hills; scripture says 7 mountains.??
    The 6th was Rome. The 7th end time Rome; not ottoman.
    End time Rome is here and will morph; not be rebuild from scratch.
    Because it will only be given a short time. 3/half years.
    I can go on and on. Walid’s eschatology has more holes than a sieve.
    He could be working for the west, to put us christians off track. Watch carefully.

The mark of the beast will be to buy or sell, and to have a job, and a bank account.
    No one can have a bank account just by wearing a piece of cloth.
    They will hire mercenary soldiers to kill Christians, and anyone against the new system.
    They are like the old SS all in black. All well planned. We are dealing with very evil people.

Shalom.
    wakeup.

Camillia
    Participant

Wakeup, that was a very good post. I wouldn’t agree with every little detail, but informative.

Wakeup
    Participant

Camillia.

Thank you.can you state the ones that you can not agree with?
    Perhaps I could clarify them.

wakeup.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I could argue many things against your rebuttals, but it would take a long time to do so. Do not think that no response is equal to not having points against your views and rebuttals.

Will do a couple now, and honestly, I haven’t cherry picked them. I randomly chose them.

Walid says that islam will come up and become the 8th empire.
    Scripture says that the 7th beast is of iron and clay, both left and right feet.
    The 8th beast will come out of the bottomless pit and is of the 7th.
    This means that the beast (7th empire) is in existence today, and will morph into the 8th.
    The 7th will not start from scratch, then morph into the 8th.There is no islam empire today,to morph.

This view says that the seven heads of the beast are the seven succeeding empires that have ruled this part of the world in succession. In other words the beast has lived all the time from Egypt right up to the death of the Ottoman Empire in 1931 I think. However, we know that the beast receives a deadly wound and the beast did die. The British Empire took control of the region. However, there is a strong effort today to raise up the caliphate. It is happening before our eyes. The kings of the East have already fallen and what is taking its place is quite frightening. This caliphate is of the seven and is the eighth.

Walid says; the ottoman empire will come up again into the 8th beast. Was the ottoman empire the 7th beast?
    Understand the word morph. We have an empire today; the british empire, we can not disregard.
    It is this empire that will morph into the 8th.
    Walid says Mecca is babylon the great, scripture says the world is. rev 18. All industries will be destroyed

Yes this view says the Ottoman Empire was the seventh. Yes the British Empire was an empire, but it was not a Middle East empire. There have been many empires that are not part of the Beast. Mongol Empire, Aztec Empire, Empire of China, etc. Rev 18 doesn’t say all industry will be destroyed.

Also, you know that when Jesus comes, to some, he will come as a thief in the night. Yet if your view were correct, who would be marrying, drinking, can carrying on as usual, when the Lord returns when all hell breaks on a planet wide scale. The world would be in so much chaos that all 10 virgins would know it was the time of the end because it would be obvious. So I am thinking it is not going to play out the way you say. If Islam is the seventh and eighth kings of this Beast and people instead await your view or similar mainstream view of the end times. then in that scenario they would miss the significance of what season they are in. Hence they will be marrying, drinking, etc, and living life as though he were not returning when in fact it was the very hour he returned.

Proclaimer
    Participant

BTW, Walid may well be wrong on some points. That is not the issue. The issue is whether the view is completely on the wrong or right track. You can take any view of the end-times including what will turn out to be the correct view, and it surely wouldn’t be hard to point out errors in teachers of that view. All men make mistakes and even say the wrong words when they meant to say something else.

The last video above is not from Walid, so maybe watch that instead so we can debate this eschatology rather than this man.

Wakeup
    Participant

Hi t8.

It is good to discus this.

could argue many things against your rebuttals, but it would take a long time to do so. Do not think that no response is equal to not having points against your views and rebuttals.

Will do a couple now, and honestly, I haven’t cherry picked them. I randomly chose them.

This view says that the seven heads of the beast are the seven succeeding empires that have ruled this part of the world in succession. In other words the beast has lived all the time from Egypt right up to the death of the Ottoman Empire in 1931 I think. However, we know that the beast receives a deadly wound and the beast did die. The British Empire took control of the region. However, there is a strong effort today to raise up the caliphate. It is happening before our eyes. The kings of the East have already fallen and what is taking its place is quite frightening. This caliphate is of the seven and is the eighth.

WALID SAYS THAT THE 7TH WAS THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE AND IT WAS WOUNDED BY A SWORD.REV.13.
    BUT SO WAS THE BRITISH EMPIRE DURING THE 2ND WW, AND IS STILL AN EMPIRE TODAY.
    TO *REBUILD* AN EMPIRE WILL TAKE DECADES. THE WORD IS REBUILD HERE.SCRIPTURE SAYS THE 8TH IS OF THE 7TH (MORPH INTO).
    HE THINKS THAT THOSE GROUP OF REBBELS WILL END UP THE 8TH EMPIRE.THIS IS NOT MORPHING,BUT REBUILDING.
    DISREGARDING THE BRITISH,AMERICANS,EUROPE, RUSSIA, CHINA,JAPAN. THEY WILL NOT BUCKLE OVERNIGHT WILL THEY?
    THE 8TH EMPIRE WILL BE THE RESULT OF MORPHING,NOT A REBUILDING OF AN OLD TO A NEW.
    THE 8TH EMPIRE WILL ONLY BE GIVEN POWER BY GOD FOR 3/HALF YEARS.
    AND HE **WILL** BUILD HIS TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM; JESUS SAID;THEN LOOK UP FOR YOUR REDEMPTION IS NEAR.
    THAT DOME HAS BEEN THERE FOR CENTURIES; HOW CAN WE KNOW WHEN TO LOOK UP? IT HAS BECOME THE NORMAL SCENERY.
    THE TEMPLE WILL BE REBUILD,NOT THE DOME. THE DOME WILL BE DESTROYED TO BUILD THE NEW TEMPLE. AND ALL IS READY TO START,
    JUST WAITNG FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF THE DOME. ASK ANY JEW IN ISREAL, FOR THEIR GREATEST WISH; AND THEY WILL SAY; THE TEMPLE.
    ONLY THE SCRIPTURES WE CAN TRUST FOR INFO. THE WORLD’S SPIRIT IS A DECEIVING SPIRIT.
    WE NEED TO GIVE THEM THE RIGHT INFO TO WAKE THEM UP.THE VWRONG INFO WILL RESULT THE OPPOSITE.

Yes this view says the Ottoman Empire was the seventh. Yes the British Empire was an empire, but it was not a Middle East empire. There have been many empires that are not part of the Beast. Mongol Empire, Aztec Empire, Empire of China, etc. Rev 18 doesn’t say all industry will be destroyed.

Also, you know that when Jesus comes, to some, he will come as a thief in the night. Yet if you view were correct, who would be living and marrying and drinking when the Lord returns. The world would be in so much chaos that all the virgins would know it was the time of the end. So I am thinking it is not going to play out the way you say. If many do not believe that this Islamic Beast view is right, and await your view or similar mainstream view of the end times. then they will miss the significance of what season they are in. Hence they will be marrying, drinking, etc, and living life as though he were not returning when in fact it was at this hour that he took his bride.

YES LONDON IS NOT EAST,BUT SHE IS A WORLD EMPIRE RIGHT DOWN TO THE SOUTH AMERICA’S,AND ASIA.
    AUSTRALIA,NZ.
    TRUE, THE COMING WILL BE UNNOTICED BY THE SLEEPERS ONLY,IT WILL BE AS THE DAYS OF NOAH,EATING AND DRINKING AND GETTING MARRIED.
    UNTILL THE FLOOD CAME.REV 11 READS THAT THE WORLD WILL REJOICE,JUST A FEW MONTHS BEFORE THE COMING.
    THIS CALIPHATE IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF SORROWS,THE REAL ONE ALL WILL KNOW, BECAUSE THEY WILL BE PUT IN CAMPS OR KILLED.
    MANY WILL JOIN THEM WITH FLATTERIES. THE REAL ONE IS WHEN BROTHER WILL KILL BROTHER SONS WILL KILL FATHER ETC.
    FRIENDS WILL BE WHISTLE BLOWERS.

IN FACT WE SHOULD WATCH AT ALL TIMES EVEN THE GENERATIONS BEFORE US,BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS WHEN HIS TIME IS COME.

Shalom.
    wakeup

• This reply was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by Admin.
    terraricca
    Participant

hi

i have a couple of questions for all to think about ;

when is the time of the end ?

and when scriptures says the “the end” what is it mean ?

Wakeup
    Participant

I have watched it t8, Just by looking at the picture of the beast I can already tell that they are wrong.
    The 10 horns should be on the one head, Dan7.

Daniel 7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; AND IT HAD TEN HORNS.
    NIGHT VISION; TROUBLESOME TIME.

Daniel 7:8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
    REV 13, 10 HORNS. VERSE11, ANOTHER HORN CAME OUT OF THE EARTH,(NOT SEA ).(LITTLE HORN).

Daniel 7:9 I BEHELD TILL the thrones were cast down, and the ANCIENT OF DAYS DID SIT, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
    THRONES CAST DOWN; KINGDOMS CAST DOWN.

Daniel 7:10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
    THIS WOULD BE RE’ THE FIRST RESURRECTION AND THE SECOND. THE SECOND JUDGEMENT BEFORE ALL THE ANGELS.

Daniel 7:11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.
    THE BEAST WAS SLAIN; LITTLE HORN CAST IN THE FIRE. REV.19. THE BEAST AND THE FALSE PROPHET CAST INTO TH FIRE.

Daniel 7:12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a
    THE REST OF THE BEASTS(KINGDOMS) WERE SPARED TO LIVE OUTSIDE THE KINGDOM,AND THEIR DOMINION TAKEN AWAY.

That video speaks of Mecca, and their symbols, and will be destroyed at the coming.

wakeup.
    So nothing will happen anywhere else. Focussing only on islam as the bad guys.

Wakeup
    Participant

Hi Terra.

See Matthew 24. then the book of revelation.

wakeup.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Wakeup, the British Empire was one of many empires that is not part of the Beast. The Beast and most prophecy is Middle East centric.

If you say the British Empire is the seventh beast, then you completely ignore the Ottoman Empire which not only succeeded the Roman Empire, but ruled for around 500 years. Today that empire’s adherents are scattered in different nations partly because of the British Empire drawing lines here and there. If anything, the British Empire judged this beast and it died. The question is, is it coming back to life.

If your view is the British Empire is the seventh and the USA the eighth, then you have moved prophecy and empires away from the Middle East and toward your part of the world. That is typically what men do. They think they are important and that everything is about them. The ancient prophecies mention place names and peoples, cultures, and traditions that still exist to this day in the Middle East.

If Islam is the seventh, then I totally understand that some will miss the season they are in by holding to mainstream views like Europe as the beast, British Israelism, etc.

This is what I was saying before. When we subscribe to a view and teach it vigorously, then it becomes harder to be objective and change when new information and events comes to hand,. Me, I remain teachable and continue to watch. And may our Lord Yeshua come soon.

Proclaimer
    Participant

The Beast has a certain character. It persecutes the Jews and all believers of true religion. God used the British Empire to reinstate a Jewish state. The Ottoman Empire killed Jews and Christians. Think about it. The Beast is ruled by Satan. Look at the fruit, the location, the prophecies, the customs, the goods that are traded, and what is happening on the news today. Where is the King of the North located, where will Armageddon take place.

Take a few steps back WU. Your view is like many views out there. They are complete theories that have covered all bases. Yet they cannot all be right, so having a complete theory is not the sign that something is right. People who sign up to a view and are not open to new information reply to opposition in the same manner. They automatically without thinking respond with the answer that resides in their theory. But please remember this, I myself and others are not signed up, brainwashed, or hard of hearing. The exact opposite. We are watching as we should be. We all looking for the signs of his coming. We want to have our lamps filled with oil and be ready. We want to hear from YHWH regarding the season we are in. We read scripture because we love the truth. We steer clear of cults, ideologies, and views of men. We listen to all, but we do not subscribe to anyone but Christ.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Viewing 20 posts - 2,601 through 2,620 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account