Isaac Newton

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    E is a trinity believer so he calls Jesus his god
    and yet he thinks he knows more than his god??

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……I never got that opinion from EP. I do disagree with him on the TRINITY , but He has also posted some very good posts too that i totally agree with. Nick i think He may be better educated then we are brother. But that doesn't mean He knows more about scripture then we do though and that applies to Newton Also, some people are Just smarter the we are brother. But in The Fathers eyes he loves all the same as He loves Jesus our brother,for He is no respecter of persons, and what we don't understand some day we will.

love and peace to you and yours………………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Ask him GB,
    He said it.

Smart folk are disadvantaged

1 Corinthians 1:20
    Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    This man was found to have a house full of satanic stuff.
    You offer him as a hero of the intellect because he believed in God?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…….I am not offering him as no hero of anything , but He did spend most of his life as a man seeking GOD , He did not believe in the Trinity as His Letters and writings shows, And He did have a very logical and brilliant mind and produced much in Mathematics. Look no one is perfect in their life in all things , but GOD. I have found his observations on Devils and Demon the Trinity and some other things pretty good.

You say his house was full of Satanic Stuff, (please produce the proof) or is this just another of you accusation to try to assassinate his charter. Produce you proof would be better for all of Us to see. Why should we just take your word for it. Nick some of the things he wrote about in the bible makes pretty sound sense to me. But again he is (NOT) my GOD nor do i worship Him in any way, but i do respect what he has said on some Biblical Points. IMO

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account