Isaac Newton

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick….the Satan was his own Human mature , if you would have read further you would have seen where Jesus prayed that his Faith would not fail. Peter was extremely carnal natured, and needed Jesus' prayers to assist him. imo

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    The thoughts of this man are not consistent or eternally useful but the teachings of Jesus will not pass away.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick….what that got to do with what i said?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    So Isaac Newton did not claim to be the truth.
    But men prefer his teachings.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..right Isaac Newton did not claim to be (the) truth , He uncovered it. Very few claim his teachings on the bible , like you and many most trinitarians also.

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Uncovering of the truth cannot take us beyond the teachings of Jesus Christ.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick….right , but the question is not parroting Jesus but understanding what he was saying, thats what is important.

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    If you say he was not reported accurately by pagan influenced apostles why believe anything he said?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

NICK….when did i say that, you losing it man.

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Then please explain your words about pagan influence on the reported teachings of Jesus.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…Pagan influence was in the people at the time of Christ they believe that devils and demons were actual beings going around jumping in and out of people, when they saw a person has an Epileptic attack they thought he had a demon in him, or if a person had a by polar disorder they also thought it a was demons at work in him, Jesus related with them on there level of understanding , When He heald them it was as if he was driving them our of them, When they had a unclean spirit , these were unclean intellects of thoughts that they received by exposure to then and caused them to act in unclean and ways and GOD just removed them through Jesus and that spiritual intellect simple was no longer in the person. So they acted as if they never had it any longer but that does not mean they could not recieve it into them again though. God Plainly prohibited the belief in devils and demons and witches and sorceries in the old testament, He know how such thinking can screw up a persons mind, and he prohibited it even at the point of death. But today the church is full of these false teachings. IMO

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    So he lied?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick….No Jesus did not lie it's you lack of understanding thats the problem, not Jesus or Jodi or me or Newton on this subject. Jesus said many things people don't understand and this is subject about demons and devils is just one of them. Jesus said (MANY) would come in my name saying I am the Christ and would deceive MANY. This deception is everywhere, from thinking Jesus is God Himself to His preexistence and many other false teachings, and Satan and devils is just another subject that is not properly understood. IMO

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    “Jesus related to them on their level of understanding”

So were his words from God or not?
    Was he speaking the truth or an adapted version they could grasp?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick….Not only does Jesus relate with people on there level of understanding but GOD the Father does also. Just like a loving Father related with His children on there level of understand also. A loving Father knows His children's maturity levels, and so does our Heavenly Fathers also. Jesus know full well that knowledge would increase in time and even said so.

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Where did Jesus say this?

epistemaniac
    Participant

And I thought you guys didn't care about man and his opinions!!! sola scriptura I thought…. hmmm… just goes to show you what double standards people can have….. you quote someone who is a Trinitarian… and THAT is just “man-made tradition”…. “man's philosophies”…. give us scripture, they say, not man's thoughts….! but find a man who had some notoriety who disbelieved in the trinity…. now suddenly it becomes perfectly fine to refer to man's thoughts!!! lol….. go figure…

blessings,
    Ken

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

EP………What make you think they were mans thoughts, Man thoughts are fine as long as they guided by the SPIRIT and are backed up with the scriptures, But TRINITARIAN TEACHINGS Have NO SCRIPTURAL BACKING ONLY PAGAN ORIGINS. Thats why trinitarians have to give these long explanations to try to give understandings to their Pagan teachings.

And when did I say I did not care about Mans opinions, as long as they are scriptural i see no Problem with them. It's you trinitarians who care more about mans opinions as WJ “600 Scholars” as well as your own Scholars you quote all the time to try to shore up your Trinitarian belief , when simply a few scriptures clarify the whole thing. So if i were you I wouldn't cast stones.

Peace to you………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Everyone seems to think his ideas are backed by scripture.
    Scripture can be twisted to support anything.
    Better to just rely on scripture.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……I agree with you, But Scripture is not always straight way understood by people , one reason is because of , symbolisms, parables, and the like, Script requires some Spiritual interpretations. If they were so easily understood there wouldn't be all this misunderstanding going on as it is today. In fact i believe with out God Spirit Guiding you mind you Just can't understand the deep thing of the scriptures.

love and peace brother……………..gene

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account