Is this proof that Jesus IS the Word?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 437 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 07 2011,07:36)
    Gene?  Are you unable to answer my question?

Mike

yeah I had the same thing happen to me ;and when he be back he will start all over again ,
    just as nothing was said .

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Yep! :)

Proclaimer
    Participant

The 2nd century apostles taught that the Word came from God and was with God as the first work of God.

e.g.,
    “For just as from one torch many fires are lighted, but the light of the first torch is not lessened by the kindling of many torches, so the Word, coming forth from the Word-Power of the Father, has not divested of the Word-Power Him who begat Him”.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Bump for Gene

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Oct. 17 2011,06:33)
    Mike…………You and your ignorant Co-Hart need only produce ONE Scripture that Shows Jesus was there that is all Just ONE.

Gene,

All I'm asking is HOW, if Jesus WASN'T there, could the dinosaurs have been created FOR him? In what way did God create the dinosaurs FOR someone who wasn't even around until they were all extinct? ???

Do you have an answer?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Mike ………..GOD created everything for his Purposes and His Purpose was for Man to come to the ultimate level that He perfected Jesus to and it was for this purpose God created all thing. Not Just for Jesus' alone but for God's ultimate purpose for all mankind, which is fulfilled in Jesus, Jesus is that Goal for us all so in that sense God made it all for him and us to when we meet that goal. What does scripture say Mike, ”

Eph 4:13….> Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a “PERFECT MAN” unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ: 14….> That we henceforth be no more childern tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to “DECEIVE”, 15…> But speaking the truth in Love, may grow up into him in all things which is the head even Christ;

Why do you think it say We are heirs and Joint heirs with Jesus Christ and again he is the FIRST BORN from Mankind, and again ” he is the firstborn of “MANY” brethren.

Mike lets face it your work of SEPARATION is your Goal and that is against both GOD and JESUS. It is a “DECEPTIVE WORK” rather you realize or not, Now please don't lie and say i did not answer you.

peace and love………………………………….gene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Okay Gene.  I won't LIE and say you didn't answer my question.  I'll TELL THE TRUTH and say you didn't answer my question.

But that's okay Gene.  I understand that you have no answer to how God created the dinosaurs FOR Jesus when they were extinct long before he existed (according to you).  So I won't keep asking THAT question.

Gene, do you believe the Word of God in Rev 19:13 is Jesus Christ? YES or NO?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Mike………..Quite playing your stupid mind games. Jesus was never the Word of GOD not when he was Here or ever will be. I have told you before that is a “title” Jesus has . Jesus Plainly said,  in i believe three or four places the Word He spoke were not His words Jesus in no more GOD'S Word then the Prophets were , just because He and they spoke GOD”S WORDS” to Us does not make any of them GOD'S WORD.  No more then you words are mine or anyone else's .

Mike let me ask you a question, Show me a scripture that say GOD created the ” DINOSAURS” for Jesus or anyone as far as that goes.  Your problem I explains in detail to you a long long time ago is your using the word “For” which is translated about 70 different ways to force the text to say what in fact it is not saying.  That was you answer to you question way back them when we went into all this.

peace and love………………………………………………………………gene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Actually Gene,

The word is “THROUGH” – as in:  “all things were created THROUGH Jesus”.  It was YOU who insisted all things were created FOR Jesus – not me.  And that is why I asked the question of how dinosaurs could have been created FOR Jesus if he was never around to enjoy them.

As to my new question:  Do you believe that the one with the sword coming out of his mouth who is called by the NAME “Word of God” is Jesus?  YES or NO?

In other words, Gene, is Rev 19:13 about Jesus or not?  Ed thinks it is about the Holy Spirit – what do YOU think?  That's all I'm trying to find out.

mike

terraricca
    Participant

gene

Why do you think it say We are heirs and Joint heirs with Jesus Christ and again he is the FIRST BORN from Mankind, and again ” he is the firstborn of “MANY” brethren.

are you one of the 144k ?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 18 2011,09:00)
    Actually Gene,

The word is “THROUGH” – as in:  “all things were created THROUGH Jesus”.  It was YOU who insisted all things were created FOR Jesus – not me.  And that is why I asked the question of how dinosaurs could have been created FOR Jesus if he was never around to enjoy them.

As to my new question:  Do you believe that the one with the sword coming out of his mouth who is called by the NAME “Word of God” is Jesus?  YES or NO?

In other words, Gene, is Rev 19:13 about Jesus or not?  Ed thinks it is about the Holy Spirit – what do YOU think?  That's all I'm trying to find out.

mike

Mike …….The word Jesus spoke are spirit need proof<

Joh 6:63 It is the spirit the quickens; the flesh prophets nothing: the words that i speak unto you, (ARE SPIRIT), AND (ARE LIFE) Now tell us Mike do you see the word JESUS there if not then how could Jesus the Man be the WORDS HE SPOKE.

Just because He is called the word of GOD in REV, because he was not speaking His own words but God words to us, only proves that he himself was not the words he spoke. So if your question is is Jesus the words he spoke the answer is NO, but if you say He is the word of God as a name title that would be yes.

Your trick to try to draw me to say Jesus himself is the very words of God he speaks in order to prove you right won't work.

You need to try some other tricky tactic. IMO

peace and love……………………………………….gene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 19 2011,16:14)
    Just because He is called the word of GOD in REV…………

Thank you for your answer to my question Gene. Was that so hard? ???

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Mike ……….So what is your Point ? if there is any.

gene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Gene,

If you agree that the one called “the Word of God” in Rev is Jesus, then I'm halfway home to showing you John 1:1.

Whose Word do you think is mentioned in John 1:1, Gene? It says, “In the beginning was the Word”, right? WHOSE Word?

Was it the Word of Satan? The Word of Michael? The Word of Gabriel? Or the Word of God?

WHOSE Word is mentioned in John 1:1?

peace,
    mike

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 21 2011,00:24)
    Mike ……….So what is your Point ? if there is any.

gene

:D :D :D :laugh: :laugh:

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 21 2011,03:20)
    Gene,

If you agree that the one called “the Word of God” in Rev is Jesus, then I'm halfway home to showing you John 1:1.

Whose Word do you think is mentioned in John 1:1, Gene?  It says, “In the beginning was the Word”, right?  WHOSE Word?

Was it the Word of Satan?  The Word of Michael?  The Word of Gabriel?  Or the Word of God?

peace,
    mike

Mike………….That has nothing to do with Jesus being GOD'S own WORD , the WORD in John say WAS GOD God Who is SPIRIT (INTELLECT) was (IN) Jesus, and this is how the WORD which (IS) GOD became flesh , it was this Spirit that brought forth his (GODS) WORDS, that Spirit which “WAS GOD” that was (IN) Jesus

That has nothing to do with Jesus Being the WORDS that WERE (IN) HIM. NO More than the Prophets who also had the “WORDS” of GOD (IN) them were the words they spoke to us . No that was GOD Speaking through Then and in the same way He spoke to us through Jesus. He also spoke that way through angels to. None of that make none of them GOD'S WORD themselves no matter what title is applied to them.

Your problem still is you do not know what Spirit is yet. Your no where near half way home at all, in fact you have not even started to understand it yet. IMO

peace and love………………………………………………;gene

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Gene,

“The Word” is the “HolySpirit”!

They always seem to over-look the obvious.

“The words” that I speak unto you, are spirit. (John 6:63)

It cannot be any simpler, but then many make the simple complicated.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

ED j ……….I agree with you on that. they just muddy up the water with their own ignorance of simple things. IMO

PS .. ED J i tried to join your site but some how it did not go through, shimmer sent me an email about here site and said they went to your site, email me if you can.

peace and love brother………………………………………………………gene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 20 2011,13:09)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 21 2011,03:20)
    Gene,

Whose Word do you think is mentioned in John 1:1, Gene?  It says, “In the beginning was the Word”, right?  WHOSE Word?

Was it the Word of Satan?  The Word of Michael?  The Word of Gabriel?  Or the Word of God?

peace,
    mike

Mike………….That has nothing to do with Jesus being GOD'S own WORD , the WORD in John say WAS GOD God Who is SPIRIT (INTELLECT) was (IN) Jesus, and this is how the WORD which (IS) GOD became flesh , it was this  Spirit that brought forth his (GODS) WORDS, that Spirit which “WAS GOD” that was (IN) Jesus

That has nothing to do with Jesus Being the WORDS that WERE (IN) HIM. NO More than the Prophets who also had the “WORDS” of GOD (IN) them were the words they spoke to us . No that was GOD Speaking through Then and in the same way He spoke to us through Jesus. He also spoke that way through angels to. None of that make none of them GOD'S WORD themselves no matter what title is applied to them.

Your problem still is you do not know what Spirit is yet. Your no where near half way home at all, in fact you have not even started to understand it yet. IMO

peace and love………………………………………………;gene

Gene,

Don't get ahead of yourself. This is why we can't get solid, direct, and honest answers out of people like you around here. Your mind is already reeling about how I'm going to “use this information against you” that you can't even bring yourself to answer a simple question. ???

I've gone through the same thing with you on many threads and many questions. Dude, JUST ANSWER THE QUESTIONS TRUTHFULLY, and you'll never go wrong.

Here's the question again:

Gene, WHOSE Word is mentioned in John 1:1?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Gene?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mike,

“and he had a name written, that no man knew,” (Rev 19:12)

Do you know the name Jesus?
    How is it that this does not disqualify him?  
    Please, this really does deserve an honest answer.

You really need to give an alternate explanation,
    rather then just say as Pierre does…   'it doesn't mean that'    

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 437 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account