Is this proof that Jesus IS the Word?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 437 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 01 2011,10:16)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 02 2011,02:12)
    Ed, how can God SEND His Spirit if it is Him?  (Psalm 104:30, John 14:26, 15:26)

Do those scriptures mean God SENT Himself? ???

Hi Mike,

Psalms 104:30 Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created: and thou renewest the face of the earth.
    This is pretty clear is it not?   …God sends forth his Spirit.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the HolySpirit, whom the Father will send in my name,
    he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
    Once again the Father is sending “OF” himself, is he not?

John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth,
    which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me
    In this verse we see Jesus is sending “OF” the Father.

Any more questions?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Any MORE questions? :) How about answering the one I originally asked? ???

So, are you saying, “YES Mike, God SENT Himself.”? Or are you acknowledging that God SENT something OF His?

terraricca
    Participant

edj

Hi Mike,

Psalms 104:30 Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created: and thou renewest the face of the earth.
    This is pretty clear is it not? …God sends forth his Spirit.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the HolySpirit, whom the Father will send in my name,
    he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth,

Any more questions?

this you do not understand in the true meaning of the spirit of Christ ,what God as done

you look at those scriptures with your carnal mind

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 02 2011,03:26)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 01 2011,10:16)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 02 2011,02:12)
    Ed, how can God SEND His Spirit if it is Him?  (Psalm 104:30, John 14:26, 15:26)

Do those scriptures mean God SENT Himself? ???

Hi Mike,

This is pretty clear is it not?   …God sends forth his Spirit.

Any more questions?

God bless

Any MORE questions?  :)  How about answering the one I originally asked?  ???

So, are you saying, “YES Mike, God SENT Himself.”?  Or are you acknowledging that God SENT something OF His?

Hi Mike,

I said God sent “OF” himself.

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

I know what YOU said. But does what YOU said align with the scriptures you posted? NO!

The scriptures say God will send something that BELONGS TO Him. And what does “God sent OF HIMSELF” even mean? ???

Question #2:
    John 16:13
    But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

If the Spirit here IS God Himself, then who is it that is TELLING God what to speak?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 02 2011,03:47)
    If the Spirit here IS God Himself, then who is it that is TELLING God what to speak?

Hi Mike,

What does this mean?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

And what does “God sent OF HIMSELF” even mean?  ???

Hi Mike,

Have you never heard a girl say “give of yourself“?

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hey Ed,

I've discovered more evidence:

Revelation 2:18
    “To the angel of the church in Thyatira write: These are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose feet are like burnished bronze.

Revelation 19:12
    His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself.  13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.

Now what?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 01 2011,11:13)

Hi Mike,

What does this mean?

God bless
    Ed J

The Spirit only speaks what he is told to speak. Told by WHO?

In your imagination, the Spirit OF God actually IS God Himself. So WHO is it that is telling the “God Spirit” what to speak in John 16:13? WHO is it that tells God Almighty what He should and shouldn't say? ???

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 03 2011,04:16)
    Hey Ed,

Revelation 2:18
    “To the angel of the church in Thyatira write: These are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose feet are like burnished bronze.

Revelation 19:12
    His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself.  13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.

Now what?

Hi Mike

Rev.19:11-13 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
    and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness
    he doth judge and make war. eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were
    many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13 And
    he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
    Isaiah 63:3 and Isaiah 63:10-11 identifies “The Word” in Rev.19:13 as God’s “HolySpirit”!

The words “flame of fire” are used also in…

Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire. (Heb 1:7) This is done
    by the same ruling scepter (rod of iron) that was “IN” Jesus; God's “HolySpirit”. (See Psalm 110:1-3)

Keep checking me out though!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 03 2011,04:19)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 01 2011,11:13)

Hi Mike,

What does this mean?

God bless
    Ed J

The Spirit only speaks what he is told to speak.  Told by WHO?  

In your imagination, the Spirit OF God actually IS God Himself.  So WHO is it that is telling the “God Spirit” what to speak in John 16:13?  WHO is it that tells God Almighty what He should and shouldn't say?  ???

Hi Mike,

The Spirit only speaks what he is told to speak.

Where do you get this doctrine from?   …please do explain?

who is it that is TELLING God what to speak?

He speaks what he hears and he shows you things to come.

God bless

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

ED J……………….Bottom line is they simply do not know what Spirit actually IS> It is not a “BEING” it is what is (IN) BEINGS. There is so much confusion on this subject of Spirit it  causes all these speculation and false dogmas these people come up with. Yet Jesus explained what Spirit (IS) and it simply is intellects People adsorb into their minds, either clean or unclean or Holy or Unholy , of the World or of GOD but it is all the same thing it is what Spirit (IS)> Spirit is not a BODY of any kind it never was or ever shall be. Spirit will always be Spirit the only difference is what “KIND” of Spirit is (IN) a PERSON, their word give us a clue what Spirit it is. Because the spirits guide the thoughts and a man speaks from those spirits (IN) him.  IMO

peace and love to you and yours……………………………………………………gene

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 22 2011,15:31)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 22 2011,12:33)
    Psalm 2
    7 I will proclaim the decree of the LORD:

He said to me, “You are my Son”…………..Ask of me,
      and I will make the nations your inheritance…………..You will rule them with an iron scepter

Revelation 19
    his name is the Word of God…………………Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.”

Are the same words about ruling with an iron sceptor said about the Son of God in Psalm 2 and about the Word of God in Rev 19?

Hi Mike,

You are leaving two very important pieces of the puzzle out of your presentation.

Psalm 110:1-2 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand,
    until I(YHVH) make thine enemies thy footstool.
    The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion:
    rule thou in the midst of thine enemies. (Psalms 110:1-2)

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
    And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers:
    even as I(Jesus) received (the HolySpirit) of my Father. (Rev.2:26-27)

God bless

Hey Mike,

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 27 2011,12:06)
    Hi Charles,

Your first one had to do with Jesus having power and God having power.  But the fact that Jesus also has power does not make him God Almighty, right?  

peace,
    mike

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hey Ed,

Why do you think that both Jesus and the Holy spirit:

1. Will do battle against the same beast and the same kings of the earth that support the beast?

2. Both have eyes of blazing fire?

3. Both are said to someday rule with an iron sceptor?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Oct. 03 2011,09:06)
    ED J……………….Bottom line is they simply do not know what Spirit actually IS> It is not a “BEING” it is what is (IN) BEINGS.

Actually Gene,

It is YOU who mistakenly believes that all mentions of “spirit” in the scriptures have the same meaning.

When YOU correct your mistake, then we can talk again. I've left you some suggestions of how to correct it in the “Bodies” thread.

mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 01 2011,10:38)

Luke 11
    11 “Which of you fathers, if your son asks for a fish, will give him a snake instead? 12 Or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion? 13 If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!”

Ed, do you see the teaching here?  All of the fathers here are giving their POSSESSIONS to their children as GIFTS.

mike

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 05 2011,14:27)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 01 2011,10:38)

Luke 11
    11 “Which of you fathers, if your son asks for a fish, will give him a snake instead? 12 Or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion? 13 If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!”

Ed, do you see the teaching here?  All of the fathers here are giving their POSSESSIONS to their children as GIFTS.

mike

Hi Mike,

The “HolySpirit” is both a possession of God and is God,
    like your spirit is both a possession of Mike and is Mike.
    We may be very close to an agreement my friend. :)
    I have always known that both of these aspects are true.
    However, one does not preclude the other as also being true.

Your friend

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 05 2011,13:46)
    Hey Ed,

Why do you think that both Jesus and the Holy spirit:

1.  Will do battle against the same beast and the same kings of the earth that support the beast?

2.  Both have eyes of blazing fire?

3.  Both are said to someday rule with an iron sceptor?

Hi Mike,

Thank you for fulfilling my belief that you want to get
    to the bottom of what truth really is concerning this.
    This is the reason I believed you started this thread.

I'll get back to you on this later,
    I have other things to do now. :)

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 05 2011,10:20)
    Hi Mike,

The “Holy Spirit” is both a possession of God and is God,
    like your spirit is both a possession of Mike and is Mike.
    We may be very close to an agreement my friend.
    I have always known that both of these aspects are true.
    However, one does not preclude the other as also being true.

Not likely on this subject, Ed. :)

The food OF Mike is not Mike, but something that Mike possesses.  Just like the fish, snake, egg, scorpion, and Holy Spirit in Luke 11 are ALL possession OF fathers.  Not one of these POSSESSIONS OF a father is actually that father himself.

The egg is not the father who possesses it.  So in English, we would call it the egg OF the father…………because is it not the father himself, but a POSSESSION OF that father.

The same follows through exactly with snake, fish, scorpion, and Holy Spirit.  

peace,
    mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 05 2011,10:29)
    I'll get back to you on this later,
    I have other things to do now.

Well, make sure you do them to the glory of the One who made you. :)

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 05 2011,13:48)

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Oct. 03 2011,09:06)
    ED J……………….Bottom line is they simply do not know what Spirit actually IS> It is not a “BEING” it is what is (IN) BEINGS.

Actually Gene,

It is YOU who mistakenly believes that all mentions of “spirit” in the scriptures have the same meaning.

When YOU correct your mistake, then we can talk again.  I've left you some suggestions of how to correct it in the “Bodies” thread.

mike

Mike………….O really then so me where there are “ALL” Kinds of different Means of Spirits in scriptures. I would like to see that.

peace and love………………………………….gene

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 437 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account