Is Satan the Beast – Proclaimer vs Gene

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

@genebalthrop

Hi Gene.

Here is the promised Hot Seat topic. I feel this is the place to resolve this issue. For the readers benefit, Gene teaches that the Beast is Satan or Satan is the Beast in Revelation. His reasoning appears to be that both the Beast and Satan rise from the abyss, thus they are the one and the same. Further, Gene has been complaining that I do not reply to the scriptures he quotes, whereas I have told him that I make one correction per post for time purposes. As soon as I read a false fact, I challenge that. Usually it is the first thing he posts, so I often do not get to the rest of his post.

On the other hand, I have quoted a few scriptures which he refuses to give an answer for. So I thought it prudent to take the debate here since it caters perfectly for such situations.

The format is one scripture from me and one from him. We must fair answer questions. Answering “I do not know” is acceptable.

The Hot Seat is the Supreme Court of Heaven Net. If a member refuses to answer a fair question, they can have their posting rights removed. One less timewaster is good for everyone.

To proceed, I will be courteous and let my opponent start with one scripture and why he believes it teaches that Satan is the Beast. I will answer his question, even questions regarding that scripture and he can reply to my answer and so on.

I will then be free to post my scripture that shows that the Beast and Satan are two identities and attach one or more questions regarding that scripture. He will answer my questions and show why the scripture doesn’t disprove his belief. Of course he is free to fold too.

May the truth win.

Gene, you’re up. State your case with a scripture and some of your own words to frame it. Feel free to accompany it with a question or two.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Which…..beast?  There are many bests mentioned in Rev.  Your question should be Is Satan a beast mentioned in revelations,  answer “yes’” he is. He is the dragon that old serpent which is a beast. Is a dragon a beast, yes he is, is he cast into the bottomless pit, yes he is, 

Proclaimer, your deception is you frame questions for yourself.  Just another of your deceitful traits you use to try to make yourself appear right. Which it can,  but you see my message was not about who Satan was or is,  scripture clearly shows us that.  He is that old serpent that old beast the dragon that controls all the evil of this world. He told Jesus he had power to give them to who ever he wanted to.

Is Satan the beast,  that was and is not and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit?  That’s  more honestly deals with what I am saying.  You know that, but instead of honestly dealing with what I am saying about Rev 17, and Dan 2 , you hunt and peck to try to divert subject matter to something else and thereby not deal with the “overall subject” being discussed , causing people to not get the message . Which makes me wonder who you really represent here,  the truth or just yourself and your wants?

peace and love to you and yours…………gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

Which…..beast? There are many bests mentioned in Rev. Your question should be Is Satan a beast mentioned in revelations, answer “yes’” he is. He is the dragon that old serpent which is a beast. Is a dragon a beast, yes he is, is he cast into the bottomless pit, yes he is,

Hilarious. I win this debate judging from his first post. Gene gives up on his position that the Beast is Satan because he knows he was wrong.

I will copy some of his posts here to prove the fraud that Gene is engaging in.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account