Is Jesus still a man in heaven?

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 757 total)
  • Author
    seekingtruth
    Participant

Actually I do have another question. If Jesus was simply restored to life (which is contrary to scriptures) wouldn't His blood be leaking out of His wounds?

Wm

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ST,
    No his blood was all lost on calvary even unto water.
    His life was no longer in the blood but by the Spirit.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (seekingtruth @ Feb. 08 2012,18:32)
    Actually I do have another question. If Jesus was simply restored to life (which is contrary to scriptures) wouldn't His blood be leaking out of His wounds?

Wm

Hi seekingtruth.

How can Jesus be flesh and bone,when the angels are made of spirit?

Is jesus lower than the angels?

wakeup.

Jodi Lee
    Participant

1 Corinthians 15:50  Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption.  

Knowing that the PROMISE of YHWH was to not allow the flesh of Jesus to be corrupted in decaying, but was that his flesh would receive eternal life,

and knowing that Jesus was raised from the dead with a flesh and bones body.

and knowing what Paul teaches as to “how” man attains salvation

it should be clear as to what Paul was referring to when he said that “flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God”

Paul was speaking as to what CAUSES us to inherit the kingdom. He was teaching about what we must follow in order to inherit the kingdom. It is not through man's own flesh and blood that he can bring himself into eternal life, it is only through the Spirit of YHWH that man can inherit the kingdom.

Wakeup
    Participant

Hi Jodi

Through the spirit of God we can enter the kingdom,this is true.

But how can we have the spirit of God?

Jesus said: YOU HAVE TO EAT MY FLESH.NOT STRANGE FLESH.

Is Jesus made of flesh;therefore lower than the angels which are made of spirit?

Can you answer please? So far you have ignored my questions. WHY?

wakeup.

seekingtruth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 08 2012,15:40)
    Hi ST,
    No his blood was all lost on calvary even unto water.
    His life was no longer in the blood but by the Spirit.

I agree his life is by the spirit, but He told us that it included flesh and bones, after He was raised. Just trying to stay within what scripture tells us while avoiding the teachings from traditions.

Wm

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Jodi Lee @ Feb. 09 2012,00:38)
    1 Corinthians 15:50  Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption.  

Knowing that the PROMISE of YHWH was to not allow the flesh of Jesus to be corrupted in decaying, but was that his flesh would receive eternal life,

and knowing that Jesus was raised from the dead with a flesh and bones body.

and knowing what Paul teaches as to “how” man attains salvation

it should be clear as to what Paul was referring to when he said that “flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God”

Paul was speaking as to what CAUSES us to inherit the kingdom. He was teaching about what we must follow in order to inherit the kingdom. It is not through man's own flesh and blood that he can bring himself into eternal life, it is only through the Spirit of YHWH that man can inherit the kingdom.

Hi Jodi,
    One verse and private interpretation is a safe path?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ST,
    He had to fulfill the prophecy of the sign of Jonah.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 08 2012,01:23)
    Hi ST,
    He was raised in his damaged mortal body which had not corrupted.

He showed them his wounds and ate food with them.

Men receive their new body when they are taken up to meet the Lord in the air.

I expect the same happened when Yahshua was taken up into the heavens-out of the sight of men.

This is also how I understand it.

Nick, you say Jesus is still a “man”, but not of flesh.  The word “anthropos” means “human being”.

Do you think Jesus is a “human being” in heaven?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Feb. 08 2012,18:53)

so in your opinion we all have it wrong right ?

tell me this ARE THE WRITTEN SCRIPTURES OF TODAY AT THE LEAST SOME TRUE TO THE WRITTEN COPY ON HAND FROM Greek AND Hebrew ORIGINAL COPIES.???

Pierre

Pierre, I didn't say the Word was wrong,  I said that man has always been interpreting the Word wrongly. And so it is today, just as it has been all along.

Man trying to do it on his own way, just like Cain, and not following God's provided way.

Marlin

:)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    We follow a man.
    We will be like to him when we are taken up.

What will we be?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

No Nick. We follow the teachings of one who USED TO BE a human being. Before that, he was a spirit being who had glory alongside his God. After that, he was exalted to an even higher glory at the right hand of his God.

The last Adam became a SPIRIT, Nick. Galatians 1:1 and 11 make it CLEAR that he is no longer a human being.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    So sometime you hope not to be a man too.
    What will you be??

mikeboll64
    Blocked

If I am chosen for a life on earth, then I will be a human being. If I am one of the elect, then I will be a spirit being, like Jesus.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Sounds like JW stuff.
    Two options??

The meek shall inherit the earth

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 09 2012,19:12)
    Hi MB,
    Sounds like JW stuff.
    Two options??

The meek shall inherit the earth

Nick

No it is in scriptures ;

Phil 3:14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
    Phil 3:15 All of us who are mature should take such a view of things. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you.

Pierre

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Christ is not divided.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 09 2012,19:34)
    Hi T,
    Christ is not divided.

Nick

and this would this mean Christ is divided ???

LK 12:32 “ Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has chosen gladly to give you the kingdom.
    JN 10:16 “I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will hear My voice; and they will become one flock with one shepherd.

now understand Phl;3-14;15

two calls one for heaven one for the earth (the meek)

terraricca
    Participant

Hi T,
    Christ is not divided.

Nick

you only divide Christ wen you create a religious organization

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 09 2012,12:49)

Hi T,
    Christ is not divided.

Nick

and this would this mean Christ is divided ???

LK 12:32 “ Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has chosen gladly to give you the kingdom.
    JN 10:16 “I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will hear My voice; and they will become one flock with one shepherd.

now understand Phl;3-14;15

two calls one for heaven one for the earth (the meek)

Hi T,
    No the other sheep are found in the sheep and goat judgement.
    They add to the flock of the saved.
    No special bonuses.

That is JW tripe imo

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 757 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account