Is jesus god the angel??

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 663 total)
  • Author
    Lightenup
    Participant

Mike,
    God in His fullness is a singular term representing a plurality. Family is also a singular term and also representing a plurality.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Lightenup @ April 16 2011,18:03)
    God was always complete though, there was always a Father and a Son, the Son just hadn't always been begotten.

Kathi,

Since there is not one single scripture supporting this view of yours, don't you consider it a little “daring” to do something that is against the CLEAR commands of God and against the CLEAR teaching of His Son just because you have an unscriptural “hunch”?

mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Lightenup @ April 16 2011,18:09)
    Mike,
    God in His fullness is a singular term representing a plurality.  Family is also a singular term and also representing a plurality.

Great. Show me the scripture that teaches all of us this fact.

mike

Lightenup
    Participant

Elohim.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Does your assumption that Paul meant “Jesus AND God” when he said “Creator” hold up to the prayer in Acts 4?

mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Lightenup @ April 16 2011,18:11)
    Elohim.

What?

Quote (Baker @ April 17 2011,00:15)
    T8 I think that there were at least three Archangels called Cherub, in the Bible, at one time.  Gabriel, Michael and Lucifer who became Satan.

Eze 28:14   Thou [art] the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee [so]: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.  

Luk 1:19   And the angel answering said unto him, I am Gabriel, that stand in the presence of God; and am sent to speak unto thee, and to shew thee these glad tidings.  

Exd 25:19   And make one cherub on the one end, and the other cherub on the other end: [even] of the mercy seat shall ye make the cherubims on the two ends thereof.  

Exd 25:20   And the cherubims shall stretch forth [their] wings on high, covering the mercy seat with their wings, and their faces [shall look] one to another; toward the mercy seat shall the faces of the cherubims  

Peace and love Irene

Unless I see the phrase Gabriel the Archangel etc, I can't believe Seraph's and Cherubs are Archangels. I also know I contradict myself by saying that since that phrase is never used for Jesus as well.

Anyway proof texts below; lesser God titles for Jesus.

Angel

14 And what was a trial to YOU in my flesh, YOU did not treat with contempt or spit at in disgust; but YOU received me like an angel of God, like Christ Jesus. (Galatians 4:14)

Prophet

” 19 And he said to them: “What things?” They said to him: “The things concerning Jesus the Naz·a·rene′, who became a prophet powerful in work and word before God and all the people;
    (Luke 24:19)

PRINCE

For there has been a child born to us, there has been a son given to us; and the princely rule will come to be upon his shoulder. And his name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.(Isaiah 9:6)

@Lightenup: Elohim means plurality in person instead of majesty, are Judges and false gods plural in person?

kerwin
    Participant

To those concerned,

So if I understand correctly, Paul is stating that he was received as a messenger of God, even Jesus the Anointed.

Galatians 4:14 (Young's Literal Translation)

14and my trial that [is] in my flesh ye did not despise nor reject, but as a messenger of God ye did receive me — as Christ Jesus;

Quote (kerwin @ April 17 2011,15:32)
    To those concerned,

So if I understand correctly, Paul is stating that he was received as a messenger of God, even Jesus the Anointed.

Galatians 4:14 (Young's Literal Translation)

14and my trial that [is] in my flesh ye did not despise nor reject, but as a messenger of God ye did receive me — as Christ Jesus;

I hate your argument with a passion :angry: :laugh:

Christ does mean anointed Mikeboll where are you, I need your Galatian arguments :D

Istari
    Participant

Mikeboll,
    I am happy that y

Istari
    Participant

Oops,

Mikeboll,
    I am happy that you so admirably demonstrate exactly what EVERYONE says about you.

You ask a question but ignore the answer that is given because it doesn't say what you want it to say.

Then you insult the person the responder by claiming that they have not responded to you even when a response is given (Apparantly YOU one of those persons who is insulted by not hearing what you want to hear as a response – how are you able to Moderate with that attitude?)

I responded to your question right after I read it – you ignored it then try to claim I did not respond – what do you get out of such deceit, Mike?
    – Everyone can see my post in response so how are you calling me a liar. This says a whole heap about you and your own desire. Not only that but you claim FOUR posts and no answer… How so?
    Now you can't count… Wow Mike, what other hidden talents are you 'blessed' with?

Oh, you gonna say you never saw it because I post such long posts… Well, I don't believe THAT post was long so perhaps your WISH WAS YOUR DOWNFALL! You have proved yourself to be the one who is deceitful and looking out to protect yourself from your own falseness by accusing the true man.

I see you are posting in other threads on fossils and doing your 'Mikeboll' thing in claiming you know everything in one sentence and then claiming you know nothing in the next…

The:
    'I don't know what you are talking about but I know that you are wrong
    but just to cover myself I will at this time openly state that I know nothing
    – but you are wrong, anyway and I will soon prove myself right
    – One Point At A Time!'
    style that has become your trademark.

Istari
    Participant

Irene,
    You are right to believe that which you believe concerning Almighty God.

The only time Almighty Jehovah God was NOT complete was when He, God the Father, handed over His KINGDOM to His ONLY BEGOTTEN SON to rule over. Also note that Almighty God salsa put HIS HOLY SPIRIT Under the Charge of the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON!

When that rulership is completed then the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON will hand the kingdom (Note that it is never called 'The kingdom of the Son') back to the Father (Including the Holy Spirit – note that it is never called 'The Holy Spirit of Christ') and the Father will be God Almighty in FULLNESS again: God will be ALL IN ALL.

Whatever else we should believe, hold this always in mind:
    'Honour the Son, Worship God'

Kathi, what does that verse mean to you?

(If the Son is to be honoured but God worshipped then are these both the same person, and if so, how are they separated: one for Honor and the other for Worship.

Which is greater: Honor or Worship?

Who is 'God', different from the Son? Is the Son also God?

If the Son is also God in that verse then why the separate references?

If he who is honoured is also Worshipped then why state the honour part – is not Honor also embodied in Worship?

Is not Worship greater than Honour? Is not God greater than the Son?

Does one say, 'Honour AND Worship'?

Istari
    Participant

Will everyone please take note:

Mike has accused another poster (me) of not responding to his question.

This has now become an infamous 'Mikebollism'.

Please see Mike's question in Bold to me on page 29… And my response to that question ON PAGE 29!(Last post)

If Mike would like to apologise then that might be a good thing – if not, then his error will only go into his ever growing barn-store of false accusations.

Istari
    Participant

Notice also that Mike's questions to me get more finicky each time until they delve into pointless dispute over EXACT DEFINITION and IS IT IMPOSSIBLE that such and such COULD MEAN this or that.

What should happen at this point is Mike should just say (As he ONCE did) 'I will accept your answer for the time being as, although I do not agree with it, attempting to refute it could lead me into giving a derisive response, or deliberately misconstruing the point of issue'.

The 'Point of issue' can then be revisited at a later time when Mike finds suitable 'Evidence' to further his claim

This is called: 'A graceful backdown' and means neither 'Win' nor 'lose' for either side.

Baker
    Participant

Quote (betweenchristendomandjws @ April 17 2011,14:58)

Quote (Baker @ April 17 2011,00:15)
    T8 I think that there were at least three Archangels called Cherub, in the Bible, at one time.  Gabriel, Michael and Lucifer who became Satan.

Eze 28:14   Thou [art] the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee [so]: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.  

Luk 1:19   And the angel answering said unto him, I am Gabriel, that stand in the presence of God; and am sent to speak unto thee, and to shew thee these glad tidings.  

Exd 25:19   And make one cherub on the one end, and the other cherub on the other end: [even] of the mercy seat shall ye make the cherubims on the two ends thereof.  

Exd 25:20   And the cherubims shall stretch forth [their] wings on high, covering the mercy seat with their wings, and their faces [shall look] one to another; toward the mercy seat shall the faces of the cherubims  

Peace and love Irene

Unless I see the phrase Gabriel the Archangel etc, I can't believe Seraph's and Cherubs are Archangels. I also know I contradict myself by saying that since that phrase is never used for Jesus as well.

Anyway proof texts below; lesser God titles for Jesus.

Angel

14 And what was a trial to YOU in my flesh, YOU did not treat with contempt or spit at in disgust; but YOU received me like an angel of God, like Christ Jesus. (Galatians 4:14)

Prophet

” 19 And he said to them: “What things?” They said to him: “The things concerning Jesus the Naz·a·rene′, who became a prophet powerful in work and word before God and all the people;
    (Luke 24:19)

PRINCE

For there has been a child born to us, there has been a son given to us; and the princely rule will come to be upon his shoulder. And his name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.(Isaiah 9:6)

@Lightenup: Elohim means plurality in person instead of majesty, are Judges and false gods plural in person?

To all!
    Gal 4:14 And my temptation which was in my flesh ye despised not, nor rejected; but received me as an angel of God, [even] as Christ Jesus.

This Scripture is very interesting. I asked my Husband, Georg is Jesus an Angel? He asked:” Was He a Spirit Being? Yes, :Are the Angels Spirit Beings? Yes, so now look at that scripture and tell me, is He an Angel or not?
    I believe after reading that scripture and my Husband interpretation on Spirit Beings, I say also, Yes Jesus was an Angel of God. The closest kind to God. The Firstborn of all creation. The only begotten of the Father. NOW…Seated at the right hand of Almighty God… No more to die, He now has immortality….
    Peace and Love Irene

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Istari @ April 17 2011,21:18)
    Irene,
    You are right to believe that which you believe concerning Almighty God.

The only time Almighty Jehovah God was NOT complete was when He, God the Father, handed over His KINGDOM to His ONLY BEGOTTEN SON to rule over. Also note that Almighty God salsa put HIS HOLY SPIRIT Under the Charge of the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON!

When that rulership is completed then the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON will hand the kingdom (Note that it is never called 'The kingdom of the Son') back to the Father (Including the Holy Spirit – note that it is never called 'The Holy Spirit of Christ') and the Father will be God Almighty in FULLNESS again: God will be ALL IN ALL.

Whatever else we should believe, hold this always in mind:
    'Honour the Son, Worship God'

(If the Son is to be honoured but God worshipped then are these both the same person, and if so, how are they separated: one for Honor and the other for Worship.

If he who is honoured is also Worshipped then why state the honour part – is not Honor also embodied in Worship?

Istari! Almighty God ALWAYS was complete, even when He aloud Jesus to be King of Kings and Lord of Lords. That is not LORD Almighty God. Jesus never ever would say anything like that.
    Can you prove that Almighty God was not complete?

1Th 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Peace and Love Irene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ April 17 2011,17:27)
    So Pierre,
    Do you think that God only created His Son and all else was created by His Son?
    Kathi

Kathi

yes mike as it right ,one God not created one god created

worship the one that is not created .the created one is a tittle for differentiate the position of the first and only son of god ,but others and we will become sons as we become under the protection of the son sacrifice.(and so become pure and holy)

I think he meant there is a God who created and a god who was created. We are not to worship the creation, but only the Creator. And take especial note that Paul says “Creator”, as in SINGULAR, not “Creators”, as in PLURAL in Romans 1:25.

mike

Pierre

Istari
    Participant

Irene,
    I am amazed that you ask me to 'prove' this to you.
    Is the forum so fickle that it needs reminders from every moment to every other moment?
    Is this why people accuse me for not posting verses: sorry, but I thought after all this time that such 'proofs' were obvious; that you knew the Scriptures, else how do you all dispute so vigourously over what appears to be what you do not know!

Irene, Do the Scriptures not say, (1 Corinthians 15:28) “Now when all things are made subject to [Jesus], then the Son himself will also be subject to [God] who put all things under [The Son], THAT GOD MAY BE ALL IN ALL.”

God the Father, handed over ALL THINGS to His Son to bring about the end of Sin and Death and to Judge the World offering Life to whom he deems worthy.

God even handed over his Holy Spirit to the command of the Son (This is equivalent to the Signet Ring or Seal if the King).

Irene, I am not saying God was redundant nor no longer above Jesus but only showing what Fractal Scriptures shows by way of Pharoah and Joseph – and King Hesereas And Haman/Mordeciah (Book of Esther – does no one else realise the significance of this book – no one ever comments nor quotes from it – but when i say 'no one' it is evident that this does not include myself who referenced it!)

Both Kings also Handed over their Kingdom into the hands of another including the SEAL of their 'Power and Authority' so that whatever is Sealed with that seal was as if the King Himself had sealed it. Esther shows that the Kingship CAN be taken back IF the overseer (Haman/Satan) abuses the power BUT the Sealed order remains and a SAVIOUR (Mordeciah/Jesus) is required to act to resolve the situation.

The Seal had to be retrieved for the King else what would happen if there TWO Seals…a Holy Catastrophe, that's what! On retrieval, the King is once more the SOLE AUTHORITY in power.

Lightenup
    Participant

Istari,
    you asked:

What verse are you referring to?

Here are some verses to say that we are to 'honor' God:

1 Sam 2:30
    30 “Therefore the Lord God of Israel declares, 'I did indeed say that your house and the house of your father should walk before Me forever'; but now the Lord declares, 'Far be it from Me — for those who honor Me I will honor, and those who despise Me will be lightly esteemed.
    NASU

Ps 50:14-15
    “Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving And pay your vows to the Most High;
    15 Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I shall rescue you, and you will honor Me.
    NASU

Prov 3:9-10
    9 Honor the Lord from your wealth And from the first of all your produce;
    10 So your barns will be filled with plenty And your vats will overflow with new wine.
    NASU

John 5:23
    23 so that all will honor the Son even as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.
    NASU

John 8:49
    49 Jesus answered, “I do not have a demon; but I honor My Father, and you dishonor Me.
    NASU

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 17 2011,11:27)

Quote (Lightenup @ April 17 2011,17:27)
    So Pierre,
    Do you think that God only created His Son and all else was created by His Son?
    Kathi

Kathi

yes mike as it right ,one God not created one god created

worship the one that is not created .the created one is a tittle for differentiate the position of the first and only son of god ,but others and we will become sons as we become under the protection of the son sacrifice.(and so become pure and holy)

I think he meant there is a God who created and a god who was created.  We are not to worship the creation, but only the Creator.  And take especial note that Paul says “Creator”, as in SINGULAR, not “Creators”, as in PLURAL in Romans 1:25.

mike

Pierre

Hi Pierre,
    We don't understand the same.

I will worship the Father and the Son who are not created but are the creator. The Son was never one of the created gods.

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 663 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account