Is jesus god the angel??

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 663 total)
  • Author
    SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Hi All,

Mikeboll64 (Mikey old person) believes Jesus is god the Angel, however he does not believe in the Trinity Doctrine.  This is because he believes Jesus to be an Angel.

I was hoping he could show some scriptural support of this theory, one scripture at a time, so we could come to understand why he believes this way, and either support or refute his understanding with scriptures.

peace and love,
    Dennison

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ April 01 2011,21:12)
    Hi All,

Mikeboll64 (Mikey old person) believes Jesus is god the Angel, however he does not believe in the Trinity Doctrine.  This is because he believes Jesus to be an Angel.

I was hoping he could show some scriptural support of this theory, one scripture at a time, so we could come to understand why he believes this way, and either support or refute his understanding with scriptures.

peace and love,
    Dennison

D

what scripture would support that idea ??

Pierre

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

I have no Idea Pierre.

could you tell me??

because Mike believes that Jesus is an Angel.

Do you believe Jesus is an angel?
    Mike also believes that Jesus is the second most powerful being as a lessor mighty god to a god that is in angel.

Do you agree with that too?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Galatians 4:14
    Even though my illness was a trial to you, you did not treat me with contempt or scorn. Instead, you welcomed me as if I were an angel of God, as if I were Christ Jesus himself.

Here's the first one………..any questions?

mike

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 01 2011,08:51)

Lol Mike, did you like my thread???????

Bo00oooo!!! I was hoping for a better comment!

I already told you that Paul emphazising on how they were treating him very importantly.

WE discussed this before i just dont remmeber which thread?
    oh ya,

next scripture please

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Mar. 31 2011,22:01)
    next scripture please

Excuse me?  You haven't refuted the first scripture yet.

When will you post on my new thread?

mike

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 01 2011,09:12)

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Mar. 31 2011,22:01)
    next scripture please

Excuse me?  You haven't refuted the first scripture yet.  

When will you post on my new thread?

mike

I did refute the scripture already in another thread. which i cant remember which one it was, i was asking for you to provide the link to where we have already discussed this recently.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

I don't know which thread it was in. But YOU started a thread, I gave you a scripture. Either refute it or accept it.

mike

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

I like the KJV better which better presents my point
    14And my temptation which was in my flesh ye despised not, nor rejected; but received me as an angel of God, even as Christ Jesus.

Clearly these two things are not the same.
    Consider Matthew 10:40

The Point is that Jesus is not a Angelic Being.
    Paul was FURTHER emphasizing how Important they made him seem.

Example: “They were treating me like I was a saint, as If I was even Jesus himself!”

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Of course you like the KJV.  They doctored the verse to change the meaning by adding their own word “even”, that is not in the Greek text.  :)

Let's keep it without “even”, since “even” isn't in the original, okay?  

You welcomed me as if I were a billionaire, as if I were Bill Gates himself.

Dennison, does this statement mean that Bill Gates IS a billionaire, or IS NOT a billionaire?

mike

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 01 2011,10:12)
    Of course you like the KJV.  They doctored the verse to change the meaning by adding their own word “even”, that is not in the Greek text.  :)

Let's keep it without “even”, since “even” isn't in the original, okay?  

You welcomed me as if I were a billionaire, as if I were Bill Gates himself.

Dennison, does this statement mean that Bill Gates IS a billionaire, or IS NOT a billionaire?

mike

Mike,
    We know that Saints refer to people and to People living a particular lifestyle.

So is Jesus a saint biblically?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi D,

Jesus is never referred to as a saint in scripture that I know of. The actual word is “elect”.

Now will you answer my question about Bill Gates?

mike

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 01 2011,10:19)
    Hi D,

Jesus is never referred to as a saint in scripture that I know of.  The actual word is “elect”.

Now will you answer my question about Bill Gates?

mike

We have a Dilema Mike,

In your Examples you present a Criteria, and than you present a person from that Criteria, to prove that Jesus is an Angel.

1.Im Stating that Jesus is not an Angel (being).
    Therefore you are not telling me or proving how Jesus fits into that Criteria. So your question is not proving anything, just solely painting a picture of your theories.

What if i Said: “Man they treat me like a billionaire, as if Im the President himself” Two criteria while one is more important than the other.

We are both just using examples to present our interpretation, but where is the proof?

2.You stated before that You believe “Angel” solely means “messenger” according to Strong.
    When we all know that Angel is reffered to a class of holy beings that are mentioned a bunch of times throughout scriptures, that do alot of things IMO.
    So you need to clearly define what is an Angel, because based on that Definition, it would simply mean that anyone could be an Angel, just because we deliver a message.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ April 01 2011,21:25)
    I have no Idea Pierre.

could you tell me??

because Mike believes that Jesus is an Angel

Mike also believes that Jesus is the second most powerful being as a lessor mighty god to a god that is in angel.

SF

here is one ;;Heb 1:5 For to which of the angels .(messenger)did God ever say,
    “You are my Son;
    today I have become your Father’” ?
    Or again,
    “I will be his Father,
    and he will be my Son” ?

Pierre

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 01 2011,11:09)

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ April 01 2011,21:25)
    I have no Idea Pierre.

could you tell me??

because Mike believes that Jesus is an Angel

SF

here is one ;;Heb 1:5 For to which of the angels .(messenger)did God ever say,
    “You are my Son;
    today I have become your Father’” ?
    Or again,
    “I will be his Father,
    and he will be my Son” ?

Pierre

Pierre,

It doesnt say that Jesus is an Angel.
    and Second DEFINE “Angel” for me.

consider: Genesis 28:12
    And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.

Who are the angels?
    moses? Elijah??

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Mike you also state that Angels are referred to “sons of God” to KJ several times, so this cannot mean that you define angel solely as “messenger”?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ April 02 2011,00:35)
    Mike you also state that Angels are referred to “sons of God” to KJ several times, so this cannot mean that you define angel solely as “messenger”?

SF

yes in the book of Geneses and Job they are called sons of God

but it seems wen they are send to men they are now called messenger,

do you think that because they are called sons of God in heaven ,and that God send some to meet men or do a work,they are now become messenger to men not to God,but they would be still sons of God ,no??

if my father send me to the bakery for bread and because that duty would i loose my status of being the son of my father??

Pierre

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 31 2011,22:24)

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ April 01 2011,21:12)
    Hi All,

peace and love,
    Dennison

D

what scripture would support that idea ??

Pierre

Hi Peirre

It comes right out of “Watchtower” the heretical publication of the JWs.

WJ

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 31 2011,22:51)
    Galatians 4:14
    Even though my illness was a trial to you, you did not treat me with contempt or scorn. Instead, you welcomed me as if I were an angel of God, as if I were Christ Jesus himself.

Here's the first one………..any questions?

mike

Mike

The words “you welcomed me AS IF I were an Angel…”.

AS IF is not the same as saying “you welcomed me as an angel” is it?

WJ

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ April 01 2011,00:05)
    I like the KJV better which better presents my point
    14And my temptation which was in my flesh ye despised not, nor rejected; but received me as an angel of God, even as Christ Jesus.

Clearly these two things are not the same.
    Consider Matthew 10:40

The Point is that Jesus is not a Angelic Being.
    Paul was FURTHER emphasizing how Important they made him seem.

Example:  “They were treating me like I was a saint, as If I was even Jesus himself!”

Dennison

If that passage says he wasn't Jesus Christ then it also says he isn't an angel.

He is welcomed “as if” an angel and even as Jesus himself!

So clear.

WJ

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 663 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account