Was the Islam Caliphate the seventh kingdom?

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 650 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

@t8

yes it was my last post ;getting old i guess ;

1) Rev 20:11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. Earth and sky fled from his presence, and there was no place for them.
    Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.
    Rev 20:13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done.

THOSE THAT RECEIVE A THRONE ARE THE 144K,

2) Rev 20:7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison

Rev 20:9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them.

THIS DOING WILL BRING THEIR DOWNFALL THIS IS THE THE WAR OF GOg AND MAGOG

Rev 17:3 Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a desert. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns.
    Rev 17:4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries.
    Rev 17:5 This title was written on her forehead:MYSTERY
    BABYLON THE GREAT
    THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES
    AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Rev 20:8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore.
    Rev 20:10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

I understand that a person become a prostitute to the truth of God by moving away from that godly truth ;just as Israel did and the priesthood ,

the scarlet beast to my understanding come in the picture after the 1000 years while the second resurrection takes place for those that are resurrected are coming back the way the where when they died ,this is why satan is made lose again to test them ,and from those people Satan bring forth a people of old like the 7 previous heads of the beast and this height king is this one that as been put in powered by satan after the second resurrection ,and also out of those people God also will have believers that come out ,big preaching will go on here ,for a short time only,

during that period all things will be finally judged ,

Rev 20:14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death.
    Rev 20:15 If anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

now the seven head power has to be before the beginning of the 1000 years of Christ ,

so from now until he appear ;who is he ? I believe we have to wait a little longer yet ,but it could ,can not be less than a world or global king or power,

pay attention to what Jesus says ;

Rev 22:16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Okay, you have spelled out your view and thank you.

But maybe I missed it, but you have not mentioned who the seventh and eighth king/kingdoms are. Or am I getting to old and missed it again. Sorry if it is the latter.

“Here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits, and they are seven kings; five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain a little while.The beast which was and is not, is himself also an eighth and is one of the seven, and he goes to destruction.…

Or to make it clearer, can I get you to fill out the list of all 8 kingdoms. ???

1. ???
    2. ???
    3. ???
    4. ???
    5. ???
    6. Rome
    7. ???
    8. ???

Cheers.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Wakeup can I get you to do the same too.

Just the list that is all. Keep it simple and then we can compare and talk about our reasons.

Cheers

I will start, (you do not need to put in the dates and notes like me):

1. Egypt – 3100 to ?
    2. Assyria – 2500 BC to 605 BC
    3. Babylon – 612 – 539 BC
    4. Medo/Persia – 539 – 331 BC
    5. Greecia – 331 – 168 BC
    6. Roman – 168-1453 AD (Byzantine period)
    7. Ottoman – 1453 – 1924 AD
    8. Is of the seventh. Some sort of future Islamic Kingdom that will last for a very short time because no flesh would survive otherwise.
    terraricca
    Participant

@T8

Egypt – 3100 to ?
    Assyria – 2500 BC to 605 BC
    Babylon – 612 – 539 BC
    Medo/Persia – 539 – 331 BC
    Greecia – 331 – 168 BC
    Roman – 168-1453 AD (Byzantine period)
    7) NOT YET ARRIVED ;Rev 17:10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for a little while.

Rev 17:8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because he once was, now is not, and yet will come.

8) AFTER THE SECOND RESURRECTION

Rev 17:11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.
    Rev 13:8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the book of life belonging to the Lamb that was slain from the creation of the world.

THE EIGHT KING COMES OUT FROM THE RESURRECTION THIS IS WHY HE ONCE WAS ,NOW IS NOT ,AND WILL COME UP THROUGH THE RESURRECTED NATIONS OF PEOPLE ,THIS IS WHY HE COMES OUT OF THE PREVIOUS SEVEN KINGS (HEADS)

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Admin.
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Okay, so the seventh is yet to arrive and the eighth comes out of the resurrection.

So when we meet the king in the air, the eighth king will appear on Earth afterward, who is of the seventh that is yet to come.

Regarding the eighth king, will he rule with the seventh, conquer the seventh, or be the same as the seventh, but will be a man who was of the seventh and himself is resurrected from the dead to become the eighth. Or what?

Proclaimer
    Participant

@wakeup

Walid says that islam will come up and become the 8th empire.
    Scripture says that the 7th beast is of iron and clay, both left and right feet.
    The 8th beast will come out of the bottomless pit and is of the 7th.
    This means that the beast (7th empire) is in existence today, and will morph into the 8th.
    The 7th will not start from scratch, then morph into the 8th.There is no islam empire today,to morph.

Clearly you have missed the point. One of the heads was wounded to death, but it came back to life.

The Islamic Caliphate received a deadly wound back in 1924. If an Islamic Caliphate takes hold in that part of the world again, then it will rise again, which is what the eighth kingdom does. It rises out of the Abyss.

The point that there is no Caliphate today is completely irrelevant when you understand that a head receives a mortal wound. Further, there is an Islamic Caliphate today anyway. If that grows and expands through that region, then it could well be the eighth, but certainly not the seventh.

terraricca
    Participant

@t8

So when we meet the king in the air, the eighth king will appear on Earth afterward, who is of the seventh that is yet to come.

Regarding the eighth king, will he rule with the seventh, conquer the seventh, or be the same as the seventh, but will be a man who was of the seventh and himself is resurrected from the dead to become the eighth. Or what?

scriptures do not say that the eight is of THE SEVENTH it says that he is of the SEVEN meaning from 1-7 all inclusive ,and that is what scriptures says for the second resurrection includes all people that died from the beginning of time till the time of the end of the 1000 years ;

and the meeting in the air are only the few remnant from the 144k no one else that i can see ,

as far that i understand it this all thing was accomplished by the year 70 AD,for that is when Satan was thrown out of heaven and that the kingdom of Christ and his 144k start to rule in heaven over the earth ,

i know this is hard to understand but all of it is spiritual

Proclaimer
    Participant

scriptures do not say that the eight is of THE SEVENTH it says that he is of the SEVEN meaning from 1-7 all inclusive ,and that is what scriptures says for the second resurrection includes all people that died from the beginning of time till the time of the end of the 1000 years ;

Thanks for your explanation here. I reread the verse and the translation I have quoted above says this:

“Here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits, and they are seven kings; five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain a little while. “The beast which was and is not, is himself also an eighth and is one of the seven, and he goes to destruction.…

So yes the only number with a TH is eight. However, this translation clearly says:

The beast which was and is not, is himself also an eighth and is one of the seven, and he goes to destruction.

So that means the last one is ONE of the previous seven. If that is right, then it could be the seventh, but also any of the others.

Thus it infers that it will not be a completely new kingdom or empire, but a resurrection of a previous one.

And if the seventh was the Ottoman Empire, and if a new Islamic Caliphate rises up and rules for a short time in that part of the world, then this eschatology could indeed be true. But if it is Babylon, then this eschatology could be wrong. However, most of these empires ruled the same area and the last 3 empires all ruled from the same place. Ottoman, Rome, and Greece all included modern day Turkey as their centre. Actually I cannot  prove that the Grecian Empire was in Turkey, but I have read it in a number of places, but I cannot find any proof of that.

Anyway, I have given one translation of that verse, I would need to compare translations, to see if it is an anomaly.

terraricca
    Participant

@T8

there are no if,s Islam as no empire, for he as no culture only brute force ,those will always be defeated by the others ,history ?

Napoleon, Hitler, and w.w.1. Spanish war, Atila, compere this to real empires, Persian, Medes, Greek, Roman,each at a civilization,

Look at the Muslim world 95% still live by domination and fear, no roots to stay in power ,just a Brees of madness,

Proclaimer
    Participant

To be an empire are you not allowed to engage in fear. lol.

The Ottoman Empire lasted for 500 years and it is clear that you judge by todays standards.

You could say the same about Greece. Just nice islands, goats, souvlakis, and an economy that needs bailing out right?.

What about Egypt, land of camels and triangles.

Then there is Iraq. Nice place for a holiday. But never an empire right?

Okay what about Rome. If pizza was the world currency then maybe.

lol. Your reasons can apply to any of these areas today.

But scripture is clear. One of the heads came back to life. I am guessing the Ottoman Empire.

In fact I cannot see any of these empires rising again anytime soon except for the Islamic one.

What was your guess again?  Egypt?

terraricca
    Participant

@t8

I have not guess any of them for i said the seven as not yet appeared ,

but I do not for sure claim it is Islam ,but I do not want to discuss this more at the present time ,let see in time to come what will happen ,

I am sure that their is many that will disagree with me ,but that will not disturb me ,for i could be wrong or i could be right ,we all have to understand what scriptures tells us ,not what others tells us ,this again is my understanding ,

Proclaimer
    Participant

Good. Also, I am not saying it is myself, but that it is a valid candidate that ticks all the boxes.

But many theories can be made to tick the boxes. As you said, we will see what appears in the future.

🙂

Proclaimer
    Participant

Another thing terraricca, you await a completely new empire. That is going to take a very long time. Your view of what an empire is it something great and that the Islamic Empire was never great. That empire conquered the Roman Empire and lasted for 500 years. So you are looking for something greater than that obviously.

The Islamic Empire view already says that the last empire has come and gone and what is left is a head of the Beast that existed before that will come back to life and rule for a very short time, possibly less than a decade. It will be a mere shadow of its former self. And notice how the metals of the statue lose their glory as time goes on. And the feet a nothing but iron mixed with clay compared to other parts that were gold, silver, bronze, and all iron.

Empires take decades even hundreds of years to get going and once up and running it can rule for centuries thereafter. So you are looking at 2100 AD, 2200 AD, 2500 AD… for the end? In the meantime if an Islamic Empire rises up quickly which can happen in that part of the world quite quickly, you will not recognise it given your views. You will still be waiting for this empire of yours to rise up and then it is all over in less than a decade or whatever and you will wonder how you missed the signs.

Further, God gave the sun, moon, and stars as signs. Significant signs are in the heavens this year.

I am just thinking that you should at least be open to the possibility like myself. Not asking you to subscribe to it wholeheartedly yet. I do not fully subscribe to it myself, but I am looking at the signs that the signs look strong.

All who miss the signs are blind and they are blind because of ignorance, arrogance, and/or deception.

terraricca
    Participant

@t8

an empire could be developed like the western empire (british /american/australian/and european nations,may be even china per ups russia as well ?)that will developed a world union to rule the planet and alienate all nation that will not comply with it ,

this would only take a 10/20/30/years

so this would become ONE KING (ONE PURPOSE) THERE WILL BE NO SIGNS ONLY WHAT SCRIPTURES SAYS WILL COME THROUGH ,

JESUS said he comes like a thief ,no sign ,thieves do not send sign or post cards prior to their arrival in the night ,

when the least expected ,

know your scriptures and be ready ,pray ,make sure that our hearts are ready for it ,even though all things may break loose .

five wise virgin,

Proclaimer
    Participant

Agreed that we need to be wise and ready.

As for a new empire, would it not be strange that it was located in a different part of the world to all the others?

All the others were around and including Israel. Most around Iraq, Syria, Turkey area. And that area today is Muslim.

Further, if for arguments sake that China became that power, well it has to die, and then come back for a short time. Seven and eight.

That would put it well in the future wouldn’t it as the death or mortal wound has to be long enough for the world to wonder about it coming back.

If it died and rose again in one year, then it wouldn’t really be considered a mortal wound. It has to die from the wound otherwise the wound is not mortal.

A mortal wound is a very severe and serious injury (almost always a form of penetration or laceration) whether accidental or inflicted intentionally (by either suicide or homicide), which leads directly to the death of the victim. Death need not be instantaneous, but follows soon after.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_wound

terraricca
    Participant

@t8

That would put it well in the future wouldn’t it as the death or mortal wound has to be long enough for the world to wonder about it coming back.

God does not seem to be bothered with the world of men ,

Rev 22:16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches.

only to the churches no one else ;

Wakeup
    Participant

Daniel 2:38 And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all. Thou art this head of gold.
    THIS IS OLD BABYLON ; KING NEB.

Daniel 2:39 And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth.
    THIS IS THE GRECIAN EMPIRE; ALEXANDER,THEN DIVIDED INTO FOUR,THEN MERGES WITH THE ROMAN EMPIRE.

Daniel 2:40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things:
    and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.
    THIS IS THE OLD ROMAN EMPIRE; TWO MORE TO COME; THE FEET AND THE TEN TOES. THE TEN TOES WOULD BE THE LAST.
    WILL ONLY EXIST FOR 3/HALF YEARS.(FINAL).

Daniel 2:41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters’ clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.
    FEET AND TEN TOES=EXTENSION OF THE LEGS. TEN TOES = LAST; THEREFORE THE FEET IS IN POWER TODAY. THERE IS NO VACUUM OF POWER.
    THE TEN TOES = EXTENSION OF FEET. (THE END OF KINGDOM OF MEN). KINGDOM OF GOD STARTS.

10 TOES=SHORT. THE KINGDOM WILL BE SHORT.

BOTTOMLESS PIT IS NOT PHYSICAL PIT; BUT THE DRAGONS IDEA/STRATEGY/PLAN. WHAT EVER COMES OUT OF HIS BRAIN.
    THE BEAST THAT *WAS*; WAS THE KINGDOM OF KING NIMROD; CALLED BABEL. THAT WAS A ONE SYSTEM GOVENMENT.
    THEN NIMROD AND HIS KINGDOM *IS NOT* ANYMORE. GOD HAD SPREAD THEM ALL OVER THE EARTH.
    BABEL WAS BEFORE JOHN. (YET IS)= THE IDEA OF THE DRAGON IS STILL ALIVE IN HIS HEAD.HE HAS NOT GIVEN UP.
    AND HE WILL REVIVE THAT IDEA ONCE MORE WITH THE COMING OF THE 8TH, WHICH WILL BE THE LAST.
    WHICH WILL COME OUT OF THE 7TH.(COME OUT OF TODAY’S AND WILL BE CALLED THE ONE SYSTEM GOVERNMENT, NWO).

wakeup.

Proclaimer
    Participant

As far as I can see the Ottoman Empire is just a different dynasty of the Eastern Roman Empire, the result of nomadic people who seemed to be a state empire of their own conquering the capital and making it their own.

You might want to believe that, but the reality is they who conquered Constantinople were not Romans.

The people of the Roman Empire saw themselves as Romans. The people that ruled the Ottoman Empire were not Romans.

You can say the same about Rome and Greece. Greece was conquered by Romans, they were not Greeks.

But yes your point about it being an extension has some truth to it. These are different heads of the Beast.

Scripture says that iron mixed with clay at the foot of the statue. What a perfect description for what happened.

The iron (Roman) mixed with (Clay) these nomadic people you speak of.

Mixed here is the word ‘arab’.

As you go down the statue the metals become less glorious.

I can understand yours and others resistance because you have been taught that the last empire will be the biggest, glorious, powerful empire that ever came. The reality is that it was said to be mixed iron and clay. Not glorious, not great in the sense of knowledge and culture, not even strong because it is part clay. This is why many miss it.

Don’t believe the hype that the Church has been sold over the decades. Read the book and look at the signs in the sea and the sky.

Proclaimer
    Participant

A German’s View on Islam – worth reading because this is by far the best explanation of the Muslim terrorist situation I have ever read. His references to past history are accurate and clear. The author of this email is Dr. Emanuel Tanya, a well-known and well-respected psychiatrist–a man, whose family was German aristocracy prior t…o World War II, and owned a number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism.

‘Very few people were true Nazis,’ he said, ‘but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of our world had come.

My family lost everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories.’

We are told again and again by ‘experts’ and ‘talking heads’ that Islam is the religion of peace and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the specter of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam.

The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history. It is the fanatics who march. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide. It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honor-kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals. It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers.

The hard, quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the ‘silent majority,’ is cowed and extraneous. Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.

China’s huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people.

The average Japanese individual, prior to World War II, was not a warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians, most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet.

And who can forget Rwanda, which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were ‘peace loving’?

History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt. Yet for all our powers of reason, we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points: peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence. Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don’t speak up, because like my friend from Germany, they will awaken one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun.

Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late.

Islamic prayers have now been introduced into Toronto and other public schools in Ontario, and, yes, in Ottawa too while the Lord’s Prayer was removed (due to being so offensive?! To whom? Not to the vast majority of Canadians!).

The Islamic way is only peaceful until the fanatics move in.

In Australia, and indeed in many countries around the world, many of the most commonly consumed food items have the halal emblem on them. Just look at the back of some of the most popular chocolate bars, and at other food products in your local supermarket. Foods on aircraft have the halal emblem, just to appease the privileged minority who are now rapidly expanding throughout the world.

In the U.K, the Muslim communities refuse to integrate and there are now dozens of ?no-go? zones within major cities across the country that the police force dare not intrude upon. Sharia law prevails there, because the Muslim community in those areas refuses to acknowledge British law.

As for we who watch it all unfold, we must pay attention to the only group that counts — the fanatics who threaten our way of life.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203980995857797&set=a.10203087799368443.1073741827.1009871143&type=1&fref=nf

Wakeup
    Participant

What empire are we in now in your opinion?
    1.Is it An Islamic empire?
    2.Is the EU and the UN islam?
    3.Are the G20 members all muslems?
    4.Is the head of the UN muslem?
    5.Are the Zionists money lenders muslems?
    6.Is the head of the world bank a muslem?
    7.Is the NWO a muslem idea?
    8.The beast that WAS before John? was it an Islamic beast?
    9.Was mohamad before John?
    10.Was Mohamad before the roman empire?
    Please clarify the above list.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 650 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account