Was the Islam Caliphate the seventh kingdom?

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 650 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Can anyone name the 7th empire of today?

Regarding the false prophet. I say the opposite to denying Christ.
    Because he will appear as Christ, and say that he is Christ; that has come to bring peace on earth.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

t8

1)The antichrist spirit exhibits a number of traits, one being that they deny the Father and Son.
    2)Because Islam teaches that God has no son, they clearly and openly deny the Father and Son.

1JN 2:21 I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it, and because no lie is of the truth.
    1JN 2:22 Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.
    1JN 2:23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father; the one who confesses the Son has the Father also.
    1JN 2:24 As for you, let that abide in you which you heard from the beginning. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, you also will abide in the Son and in the Father.
    1JN 2:25 This is the promise which He Himself made to us: eternal life.
    1JN 2:26 These things I have written to you concerning those who are trying to deceive you.
    1JN 2:27 As for you, the anointing which you received from Him abides in you, and you have no need for anyone to teach you; but as His anointing teaches you about all things, and is true and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you abide in Him.
    1JN 2:28 Now, little children, abide in Him, so that when He appears, we may have confidence and not shrink away from Him in shame at His coming.
    1JN 2:29 If you know that He is righteous, you know that everyone also who practices righteousness is born of Him.

those scriptures shows that not only the islamic world are antichrist but the whole world except for those that have accepted Christ and also follow in his foot steps ,and truth ,this number i can see is decimal ,

so those 1)and 2) are false according to scriptures,

terraricca
    Participant

t8

6)Rome was clearly the sixth kingdom. It was the one that was in existence, when John gave the prophecy.

this i never denied ;for it is true ,

terraricca
    Participant

t8

no one conquered the Roman empire it just vanish from the maps in time ;

that is what scriptures says and that is what happen in reality ,it is true that the Roman were builders and that many of their ways remains in place still today ,the bases they left was great and many country’s quetp their ways and build upon it ,

terraricca
    Participant

t8

as for your map of the ottoman empire how much is sand ?

Proclaimer
    Participant

terraricca, you ignore history. The Roman Empire moved its capital to Constantinople and reigned a further 1000 years. You can easily find out this information for yourself. Your argument is not with me. I am simply reciting history. You need to prove that this history is wrong. I can’t even wish you good luck with that. lol. It is hard when you try to compete with reality, it is a bit like headbutting a brick wall.

Tip:.Constantine. was a Roman Emperor who moved the capital from Rome to Byzantium and renamed the city to Constantinople. He was also the one that made Christianity the official religion of the empire. This master stroke helped the then fading Roman Empire to become a united entity again because Christians existed in all areas of the empire. Proof of his genius was the length of time the empire lasted.

The age of Constantine marked a distinct epoch in the history of the Roman Empire. He built a new imperial residence at Byzantium and named it Constantinople after himself
    …………….
    Constantine—as the first Christian emperor—is a significant figure in the history of Christianity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constantine_the_Great

Proclaimer
    Participant

t8

6)Rome was clearly the sixth kingdom. It was the one that was in existence, when John gave the prophecy.

this i never denied ;for it is true ,

Good, then you will be able to understand what I am about to say next. Read this verse again.

Revelation 17:9
    Here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits, and they are seven kings; five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain a little while. “The beast which was and is not, is himself also an eighth and is one of the seven, and he goes to destruction.

Okay, so you understand that Rome is the sixth kingdom. So now you need to wait for a seventh and eighth and the eighth has to be of the seven.

If the seventh is the revived Roman Empire as many believe, then the eighth must be a revived revived Roman Empire. It has to revive twice in that view because you have to explain the two kingdoms after Rome.

However you answer, know this fact, that one of the heads received a deadly wound but it came back from the Abyss and rule for a short time.

Rome > ? > ?

Proclaimer
    Participant

as for your map of the ottoman empire how much is sand ?

As much as any other empire. lol. I can see that your biblical view is saturated with western ideals.

You need to read the book as a Middle East book and understanding the culture and history in that part of the world. This will help you understand the Bible better and the context. Most westerners have western disease. They think the Bible is talking about their part if the world. Surely the USA, Canda, Australia, and Britain are mentioned in scripture right? And their reasons is because the west is superior. lol. Not a good enough explanation. I wonder if the Chinese have this same problem with the Bible. They must be the Kings of the East because they are a mighty number. lol. Or New Zealand must be mentioned because they have the two largest islands in Oceania and are the world champions of Rugby.

Tip: All these empires enslaved Israel or the Jews. The USA, Chinese, and Australians haven’t conquered Israel yet. When will they?

terraricca
    Participant

t8

Good, then you will be able to understand what I am about to say next. Read this verse again.

Revelation 17:9
    Here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits, and they are seven kings; five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain a little while. “The beast which was and is not, is himself also an eighth and is one of the seven, and he goes to destruction.

Okay, so you understand that Rome is the sixth kingdom. So now you need to wait for a seventh and eighth and the eighth has to be of the seven.

If the seventh is the revived Roman Empire as many believe, then the eighth must be a revived revived Roman Empire. It has to revive twice in that view because you have to explain the two kingdoms after Rome.

However you answer, know this fact, that one of the heads received a deadly wound but it came back from the Abyss and rule for a short time.

Rome > ? > ?

I have answered that question two years ago ,

but all ridiculed me so this is the end for me ,you are twisting my words from the previous quotes i mention ,

and it seems that it would not make any difference to what i would show it would be obviously wrong ,so i will stick to my bible version of understanding and leave yours with yours ,in time we will see where the truth lays ,

you guys have been on a rollercoaster now for a while , up/down/up/down ?

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Admin.
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Sorry I do not know what your view is. I probably did not read that particular post which is not surprising when you consider that there are 400,000 posts.

But I will take a guess.

1. Rome
    2. British
    3. American
    Proclaimer
    Participant

WU, I noticed after reordering the forums and moving topics here and there, that you have created many topics pertaining to conspiracy theories. This helps me understand your world view to some degree. I have some old school friends who are engaged in conspiracies and post them regularly to Facebook, so I am aware of many of them. They are all Atheists too and hate Israel or Zionism. It does make me wonder how valid many of these theories are when I judge the world views of the participants.”You will know them by their fruit”.

I guess when I was a young Christian I was myself a follower of many of these theories, but as I got older, I started to be more influenced with what was written in scripture. Still watching for the signs is a good thing, however, I sometimes wonder if this whole conspiracy theory thing is itself the conspiracy because the fruit usually ends with a hatred for Israel and it seems to keep many satisfied and not seeking God himself. If that is the fruit, then it makes sense that Satan could be encouraging this. That said, obviously conspiracies do happen, so I do not want to write them all off with one stroke of the pen. But I am talking more about the conspiracy theory industry. It is booming at the moment. Movies like Zeitgeist even place Christianity as part of the overall conspiracy. I even have a friend who was a Christian and gave up his faith after watching that video. He now thinks all who believe and follow God are the puppets of those who control the world.

Just my two cents worth.

Wakeup
    Participant

T8.

I understand.
    But most conspiracy has turned into fact, because it is backed up with written leaked documents.
    This is not conspiracy anymore because it has been confirmed by many world leaders.
    The NWO came out of their own mouths. This is in harmony with prophecy.
    The 8th beast will come out of the 7th beast, and will have a short time.
    The 7th beast is in power today, with 10 ruling *AS* kings. I believe these 10 are the ruling Zionist money lenders.
    Noting to do with God’s Zion. They are the opposite.
    The nations owes them lots of money. They are the lenders, therefore the masters, and the nations are the borrowers,
    and the populations are the slaves to pay back the money owed.
    These 10 will SOON agree to give their power to the 8th beast.rev.17. (it is up to God when)

Revelation 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power *AS* kings one hour with the beast.(the 8th beast).

Revelation 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
    When the 8th beast is in power, the chosen man will rule for a short time.
    He is the son of perdition, who will call himself god. He is the dragon’s prince, doing his work.
    He will not appear as an antichrist; but AS Christ, to deceive the many.
    He will appear as a man of peace, and will promise peace to mankind. By peace he shall destroy many. Dan.8:25.
    He also will go after all the Christians as the dragon has been doing since the beginning.

wakeup.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by Admin.
    terraricca
    Participant

t8

6)Rome
    7)British
    8)American

6)Rome /yes agree /the rest i do not agree at all ,

you claim the feet to be another king ;i do not for scriptures does not ;end of that story .

you claim that; Da 12:11 “From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.
    Da 12:12 Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

is part of the ;DOME OF THE ROCK” today or when it was build ;I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT for the scriptures refers those scriptures for the time of the existing temple in the time of the apostles ;

as for the DOME OF THE ROCK” cannot create an abomination or cause the desolation and also abolished the sacrifice ;for THEIR IS NO TEMPLE TO DO JUST THAT ;AND JESUS ADD ;Jn 4:21 Jesus declared, “Believe me, woman, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem.
    Jn 4:22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.
    Jn 4:23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.
    Jn 4:24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.”

SO UNLESS YOU DENY THOSE SCRIPTURES YOU CANNOT make your believe a true one ,

Proclaimer
    Participant

Terricca, I don’t say that, this particular eschatology says it. I happen to think it is a good candidate that is all. I remain open minded and continue to watch for the signs.

Proclaimer
    Participant

6)Rome /yes agree /the rest i do not agree at all ,

you claim the feet to be another king ;i do not for scriptures does not ;end of that story .

Look at the whole story with the beast. It covers thousands of years and 8 kingdoms.

The last kingdom comes from a previous but only rules for a short time.

We read in scripture that if those days were not cut short, no flesh would survive.

Some estimates are for a seven year period.

But how long has the USA being going for now.

The USA, Britain, China, and Maya do not fit this picture IMO.

I am not convinced it is the 8th king.

The pattern of successive kingdoms are that they exist in the Middle East and surrounds, they enslave God’s people, and they are drunk on the false religion of Babylon.

I do not see any link or pattern with the USA and Britain being part of the Beast. For that matter, I do not see the Chinese Empire or the Mayan Civilisation as being part of the Beast either. All these are not from that part of the world. And what is special about that part of the world anyway? Israel is special. Would it be a surprise to find that outside of God’s land, that there are Beasts that are ready to devour the woman with twelve stars and her offspring?

IMO, I do not see the USA, Britain, China, Maya, or any other empire/kingdom/civilisation as being part of that story, the story of the Beast.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Oh, I see, you do not agree that the British and American empires are part of the Beast. Okay, neither do I.

So what are the seventh and eighth kingdoms to you then?

and they are seven kings; five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain a little while. “The beast which was and is not, is himself also an eighth and is one of the seven, and he goes to destruction.…

terraricca
    Participant

@t8

open mind to what ? the world view ?men’s view ?

i would like to bring to your attention that it is hard to really see who is who and what ;

but i would like to ask you to back track instead of try to go forward in the dark ,

meaning start the events from the end of the world of satan when all has been put under God,and then from there start downward and see what you can understand , then we talk ,

Proclaimer
    Participant

Open to the truth. I will consider all, but not accept all.

There are 8 kingdoms, I have not seen you explain that.

You seem to want to ignore the last two kingdoms and stop at Rome.

Or what?

Who is the seventh and eighth?

terraricca
    Participant

T8

YOU haven read my last quote

Proclaimer
    Participant

Not sure what you mean that I haven’t read your last quote. Do you mean post? I have read your posts on this page.

A while back I asked you to explain this scripture for me and you may have answered it, but I missed it.

Could you explain who the seventh and eighth kings/kingdoms are.

Thanks in advance.

Revelation 17:9-11
    “Here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits, and they are seven kings; five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain a little while.The beast which was and is not, is himself also an eighth and is one of the seven, and he goes to destruction.…

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 650 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account