Was the Islam Caliphate the seventh kingdom?

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 650 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

t8

Yes Rome is the sixth. But who conquered Rome? It was not the British Empire.

Yes the 8th is yet to come and will be of the seventh.

the scriptures says that the six power will not be conquered but seems to disappearing without the hands of men ,Da 8:25 He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior. When they feel secure, he will destroy many and take his stand against the Prince of princes. Yet he will be destroyed, but not by human power.;;;(the black dead/and…. ),so it could mean a slow change of events that take please , and then the seven appears,

Rev 17:11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.
    Rev 17:12 “The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast.
    Rev 17:13 They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast.
    Rev 17:14 They will make war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will overcome them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”
    Rev 17:15 Then the angel said to me, “The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages.
    Rev 17:16 The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.
    Rev 17:17 For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to give the beast their power to rule, until God’s words are fulfilled.
    Rev 17:18 The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”

the 8 th is yet to come and by him for he comes out of the abyss and remain for a little while until God’s words are fulfilled ;and this only happen at the battle of Armageddon after the second resurrection,and so after the 1000 years reign of Christ ,

• This reply was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by Admin.
    Proclaimer
    Participant

An interesting video about the rise of Islam and how it succeeded the previous empire.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Thought I would throw this one in here. Probably belongs in the Conspiracy Theories forum though.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Proclaimer
    Participant

Wakeup
    Participant

Please understand world politics is very dirty, hard to follow.
    They are hired only to cause fear amongst the people of the world.
    They can get rid of them by stopping the money flow, but that is not in the agenda.
    The world took a nation like Irak in two weeks. Why are they helpless of taking a bunch of rebels?
    The bombing is just a pretence.
    The king of the north has an intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.(isreal)

Daniel 11:30 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; *HE SHALL EVEN RETURN*, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant isreal.This is a great plan to come into Israel and destroy the dome.
    So isreal can start building their temple.

NOTE; ISREAL IS INVOLVED.
    NOTE: Daniel 11:23 And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people. (BECOME STRONG WITH A SMALL PROPLE; THE NWO PEOPLE ARE ONLY A SMALL PEOPLE;ABOUT 5000 OF THEM).

We need to focus on the king of the north; will come into Israel with a flood, and trample it underfoot for 3/half years.
    He will also come into Egypt. Daniel 11:43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.
    All this has no match with those rebels, they don’t go for treasures.

Isreal is a nuclear nation, very powerful. Note; war ships are mentioned which those rebels don’t have.

wakeup.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Is it possible that ISIL invade Israel and are the the army spoken of where two-thirds are destroyed.

If that happened, then Iran could come into play after that.

Pretty sure you will turn to your view though.

What is your eschatological view anyway. Does it have a name?

If so, how about starting up a thread here in this forum similar to this one, and we can discuss it.

Wakeup
    Participant

Ok t8.
    Lets call it the king of the Medes. I will start with that right now.

wakeup.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by Admin.
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Okay, cool.

🙂

Proclaimer
    Participant

Proclaimer
    Participant

Prophecies given in the Muslim’s Hadith regarding the end-times. Quite interesting. Seems to match the Bible except the each book takes an opposing view on who the bad guys are.

Wakeup
    Participant

The Lord; The Word Of God will not come from the east or from the west; but from above.

wakeup.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Wakeup, please realise that I am not promoting this video. What I am doing is showing you what these guys believe and how what they believe is opposite to what the Bible says. e.g., the messiah in Islam is a perfect description for the Antichrist in the Bible and the one who they call the AntiChrist to come is similar to Jesus Christ of the Bible.

How can anyone ignore what is going on here. 1.5 billion who claim to be Muslim and even more claim to be Christian. Both believe their books and the books are opposite in belief as to who is good and who is evil.

Surely something will come of this, even if we just consider the sheer amount of people who believe in each book and by reason of that, the sheer number of people who will be guided by each book.

Wakeup
    Participant

I understand that fully well t8. You are just showing us what really is going on out there.

Cheers.
    wakeup.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Cheers mate.

🙂

Proclaimer
    Participant

terraricca
    Participant

This is just ink on paper,  Words in the wind, take you off of God,s reality,

But this is only my understanding,

Proclaimer
    Participant

Sure, it is not scripture. But it is reality in that many people believe those books and the prophecies perhaps self-fulfilling prophecies.

Newspapers are also ink on paper too and aren’t scripture. But many of the stories there are real. How do we know that Israel became a nation in 1948 without actually travelling to that part of the world. Did you read that in scripture with regards to what year or perhaps you learnt of it outside scripture from another source. Had to be the latter.

I believe the prophecies in the Bible, but of course do not understand all them. This thread is about an Islamic Caliphate as being a possible head of the beast. So it stands to reason that I may quote some investigative journalism, news broadcast, a teaching, or even a book that over a billion are guided by. Jesus and the apostles referred to stories and books outside of scripture too.

Remember this, we are in the world, but not of it. That doesn’t mean we ignore everything in the world, rather that we abstain from worldly pursuits and watch for the signs that we see in the world as to what season we are in.

I personally am watching, waiting, and looking. I am searching for the truth in all things. Prophecy is one of the things I want to know about.

Jesus said this: “I am telling you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe that I am who I am”. 

So it is important that we understand history as much as prophecy because history records things that may actually have been prophecy. If we have a bad understanding of history, then we may look for all prophecy to be a future event, when it may in fact be that some of it has already come to pass.

Wakeup
    Participant

Philippians 2:21 For all seek their own, not the things which are Jesus Christ’s.

Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

1 Corinthians 14:12 Even so ye, forasmuch as ye are zealous of spiritual gifts, seek that ye may excel to the edifying of the church.
    wakeup.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes seek and we will find. I also believe that if we have our minds already made up and are not open to new things or signs of the times, then we are not seeking. And if we are not seeking, we can miss the season. And if we miss the season, we may find that we are not ready.

I pray in Yeshua’s name that all who come to this site and seek will be ready for the return of our Lord. Amen.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 650 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account