Was the Islam Caliphate the seventh kingdom?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 650 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Terr,

I am learning more about that empire. I know that it existed as an entity before conquering Constantinople, but it is widely regarded as becoming an empire when it conquered the capital of the Roman Empire. It changed the name to Istanbul and became the capital of this new empire.

What is intriguing to me is that all these empires existed consecutively with no gaps until the Ottoman fell in WW1. At that point, all these empires came to an end a fitting event to describe the death of the Beast. So look for this beast to rise again and also look for it to be one of the heads. And which head in particular. It says, that one of the heads received a deadly wound, so that would have to be the head that died. Only one of these successive empires fits that description as the end of the Beast. To me, this is the single biggest support for this theory.

The Ottoman Empire is the ONLY empire that conquered the Roman Empire which we all agree was one of the heads.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Also bear in mind that the last empire is not considered the greatest of all empires, and its description of iron and clay is not exactly flattering. Also factor in that this last empire will last a short time. Other empires lasted for centuries.

But the last days will be shortened because if they were not, then no flesh would survive. Some terrible times are coming and for some, is already here.

journey42
    Participant

The beast that was wounded and healed, cannot be the ottoman empire.  The 7th beast has to already be in existence before it can reform into an 8th empire. The 7th beast was never killed, just wounded (weakened) and it still remains to this day.

The ottoman empire is not ruling today.  They are gone, finished.

A new system is coming.  This  same 7th beast will make it’s system even stronger, with new enforcing laws, and when this happens it will turn into the 8th beast.  The sign to watch out for is that this last head will have 10 KINGS.  They, the 10, will change laws and times, bringing in a NEW SYSTEM.  It’s from this empire that the False prophet will emerge from….the empire that is still existing today and about to change to become stronger with it’s new laws.

This video is quite long, but if you take the time to watch it, it will give you a better understanding on who is pushing for this NEW SYSTEM, with NEW LAWS.  You will see it is not Islam.

terraricca
    Participant

t8

Terr, are you suggesting that the Vatican might be the image of the Beast (Rome)?

NO<NO ,i suggest that islam his the image ,and that the sixth head his the Roman empire without a doubt;for Daniel prophecy;

Da 2:44 “In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever.

we know that Christ came under the rule of the Roman empire ,this is not a guess right ;truth it is ;

and that the kingdom of God was set up on earth ,because Christ was the rock of heaven that came down to set the kingdom up ,and so he did ;”the kingdom is near, by the end of his ministry the kingdom was a offer to his disciples ;
    MT 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach and say, “ Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”

MT 7:21 “ Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.

we know that Christ came to collect his 144k redeemed from the earth ;

MT 13:33 He spoke another parable to them, “ The kingdom of heaven is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three pecks of flour until it was all leavened.”

the above scripture talk about the collection until completion of the number of the redeemed (144k)

MT 16:19 “I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven.”

what is it mean when Jesus says : whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven,

what could be bound by his disciples that could be bound in heaven ? only one thing ;just like Jesus came to bound his “body”144000

so all those that those 144000 bound of men will be saved in a similar way through Jesus ,but there hope will be on earth but bound in heaven

this view i take it from this scripture ;

Phil 3:14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
    Phil 3:15 All of us who are mature should take such a view of things. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you.
    Phil 3:16 Only let us live up to what we have already attained.

it is understood that the same condition apply to all

so my thought is going that the kingdom of God will keep going until it will be ended by God ,but it is clear that it is the Jesus angels that will after the resurrection and the final destruction of the wicked and destruction of the hades and death

i do believe that the 8th king is the one that will fight against or try to ;at the end of the judgment ,and that is what is Harmageddon,

sorry for my confusion but their are so many scriptures to show ,

terraricca
    Participant

t8

Terr,

I am learning more about that empire. I know that it existed as an entity before conquering Constantinople, but it is widely regarded as becoming an empire when it conquered the capital of the Roman Empire. It changed the name to Istanbul and became the capital of this new empire.

What is intriguing to me is that all these empires existed consecutively with no gaps until the Ottoman fell in WW1. At that point, all these empires came to an end a fitting event to describe the death of the Beast. So look for this beast to rise again and also look for it to be one of the heads. And which head in particular. It says, that one of the heads received a deadly wound, so that would have to be the head that died. Only one of these successive empires fits that description as the end of the Beast. To me, this is the single biggest support for this theory.

The Ottoman Empire is the ONLY empire that conquered the Roman Empire which we all agree was one of the heads.

Rev 14:8 A second angel followed and said, “Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great, which made all the nations drink the maddening wine of her adulteries.”
    I looked, and there before me stood a tree in the middle of the land. Its height was enormous.
    Da 4:11 The tree grew large and strong and its top touched the sky; it was visible to the ends of the earth.

Belteshazzar answered, “My lord, if only the dream applied to your enemies and its meaning to your adversaries!
    Da 4:20 The tree you saw, which grew large and strong, with its top touching the sky, visible to the whole earth,
    Da 4:21 with beautiful leaves and abundant fruit, providing food for all, giving shelter to the beasts of the field, and having nesting places in its branches for the birds of the air—
    Da 4:22 you, O king, are that tree! You have become great and strong; your greatness has grown until it reaches the sky, and your dominion extends to distant parts of the earth.
    Da 4:23 “You, O king, saw a messenger, a holy one, coming down from heaven and saying, ‘Cut down the tree and destroy it, but leave the stump, bound with iron and bronze, in the grass of the field, while its roots remain in the ground. Let him be drenched with the dew of heaven; let him live like the wild animals, until seven times pass by for him.’

please read this very carefully ;

Da 4:30 he said, “Is not this the great Babylon I have built as the royal residence, by my mighty power and for the glory of my majesty?”
    Da 4:31 The words were still on his lips when a voice came from heaven, “This is what is decreed for you, King Nebuchadnezzar: Your royal authority has been taken from you.
    Da 4:32 You will be driven away from people and will live with the wild animals; you will eat grass like cattle. Seven times will pass by for you until you acknowledge that the Most High is sovereign over the kingdoms of men and gives them to anyone he wishes.”
    Da 4:33 Immediately what had been said about Nebuchadnezzar was fulfilled. He was driven away from people and ate grass like cattle. His body was drenched with the dew of heaven until his hair grew like the feathers of an eagle and his nails like the claws of a bird.

Da 4:34 At the end of that time, I, Nebuchadnezzar, raised my eyes toward heaven, and my sanity was restored. Then I praised the Most High; I honored and glorified him who lives forever.

His dominion is an eternal dominion;
    his kingdom endures from generation to generation.
    Da 4:35 All the peoples of the earth
    are regarded as nothing.
    He does as he pleases
    with the powers of heaven
    and the peoples of the earth.
    No one can hold back his hand
    or say to him: “What have you done?”

Da 4:36 At the same time that my sanity was restored, my honor and splendor were returned to me for the glory of my kingdom. My advisers and nobles sought me out, and I was restored to my throne and became even greater than before.
    Da 4:37 Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and exalt and glorify the King of heaven, because everything he does is right and all his ways are just. And those who walk in pride he is able to humble.

read this ;

Rev 17:1 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits on many waters.
    Rev 17:2 With her the kings of the earth committed adultery and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.”
    Rev 17:3 Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a desert. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns.
    Rev 17:4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries.
    Rev 17:5 This title was written on her forehead:

MYSTERY
    BABYLON THE GREAT
    THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES
    AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Rev 17:6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.
    When I saw her, I was greatly astonished.
    Rev 17:7 Then the angel said to me: “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns.

what do you see t8 ?

terraricca
    Participant

t8

and also keep in mind, jesus said that he his not part of this world and told his disciples to do the same ,

so what become the history of men after 70 AD last prophecy in Daniel

for this was the return of Christ for Christ fulfilled all prophecies ;he prophecy this end and he fulfilled it

Wakeup
    Participant

Please note.

The war against the turks we call here Anzac.
    During that time; the ottoman was not a world empire, just a kingdom.
    The empire status died long before ww one.
    There is no muslem kingdom/s to day where the 8th beast can come out of.
    1.Tukey; no
    2. Iran, no
    3. Arabia, no.
    1.2.3 Together,no. America, England, Canada, Europe, Italy. yes.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

t8

i got a question for you when do you think the great tree was really cut off ,i mean the real tree of whsh Bebucanedssar,was only a prophetic image of ?

Proclaimer
    Participant

I need to read that Terricca first.

Proclaimer
    Participant

The beast that was wounded and healed, cannot be the ottoman empire. The 7th beast has to already be in existence before it can reform into an 8th empire. The 7th beast was never killed, just wounded (weakened) and it still remains to this day.

Look up what it means to have a fatal wound. It means you die from the wound. The Beast dies when one of the heads is wounded. WU theory does not consider this. The Islamic Empire fulfills this as history testifies that there were no more empires in that part of the world once that empire died. So it conquered Rome, and then no other empire replaced it.

If an empire rises in this part of the world and is an Islamic Caliphate or revived Ottoman Empire then it comes back to life. The wound is healed and the Beast rises once again.

Proclaimer
    Participant

During that time; the ottoman was not a world empire, just a kingdom

Exactly. It was not taken over, rather it died slowly from a wound. However you view that, it died and so the Beast was gone.

terraricca
    Participant

t8

i got a question for you when do you think the great tree was really cut off(Dan 4) ,i mean the real tree of which Nebuchadnezzar,was only a prophetic image of ?

terraricca
    Participant

the six head cannot be anything other than ROME ,the 7 th is the empire that follows and it could be the british empire,

including all the western world ,

the 8th is yet to come ,my understanding

terraricca
    Participant

t8

i have doubts that the vatican his BABYLON THE GREAT ”

FOR it does not comply with what babylon stand for like it says in Daniel 4 the dream of the tree ,

Proclaimer
    Participant

I will need to look into the tree thing because I am not aware of it.

the six head cannot be anything other than ROME ,the 7 th is the empire that follows and it could be the british empire,

including all the western world ,

the 8th is yet to come ,my understanding

Yes Rome is the sixth. But who conquered Rome? It was not the British Empire.

Yes the 8th is yet to come and will be of the seventh.

journey42
    Participant

Yes Rome is the sixth. But who conquered Rome? It was not the British Empire.

Yes the 8th is yet to come and will be of the seventh.

T8
    It didn’t say that Rome had to be conquered. Rome was the ruling empire and finished it’s rule where the legs finished (according to the image in Daniel)
    The next empire starts at the feet which is mixed iron and clay. It came out of Rome, which is why it has iron in it still.
    It’s from the Roman lineage, not Otterman.
    The British empire was the offshoot of the Roman empire.

The otterman empire did exist, but it’s not the same lineage that the false prophet will come out of, therefore it’s not part of the statue.

The false prophet is coming out of Europe. He is called the “King of the North”
    Daniel 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

To prove this, Rome was mentioned as the “King of the North” in Daniel. A big clue.

Daniel 11:5 And the king of the south shall be strong, and one of his princes; and he shall be strong above him, and have dominion; his dominion shall be a great dominion.

(THE KING OF THE SOUTH IS EGYPT)

Daniel 11:6 And in the end of years they shall join themselves together; for the king’s daughter of the south shall come to the …king of the north… to make an agreement: but she shall not retain the power of the arm; neither shall he stand, nor his arm: but she shall be given up, and they that brought her, and he that begat her, and he that strengthened her in these times.

(THE KINGS DAUGHTER OF THE SOUTH IS CLEOPATRA OF EGYPT) SHE MARRIED A ROMAN (JULIUS CAESAR) WHO WAS KING OF THE NORTH AT THE TIME)
    WE CAN SEE THAT THE KING OF THE NORTH IS FROM EUROPE AREA.

The false prophet is called “The King of the North” A big clue;

Isaiah 14:31 Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.
    (TURKEY AGAINST PALESTINE? THEY ARE BROTHERS)

Jeremiah 1:15 For, lo, I will call all the families of the kingdoms of the north, saith the LORD; and they shall come, and they shall set every one his throne at the entering of the gates of Jerusalem, and against all the walls thereof round about, and against all the cities of Judah
    (ALL THE FAMILIES OF THE NORTH? 10 KINGS OF EUROPE PERHAPS, AND THEIR ALLIES, THE REST OF EUROPE?)

Jeremiah 1:19 And they shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail against thee; for I am with thee, saith the LORD to deliver thee
    (THIS ONLY PROVES IT IS FUTURE, NOT HISTORY, BECAUSE CHRIST WILL COME TO STOP THAT WAR IN ISRAEL AT HIS APPEARING, OR ELSE ISRAEL WILL BE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY DESTROYED WITH NO SEED LEFT THERE)

Jeremiah 6:22 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, a people cometh from the north country, and a great nation shall be raised from the sides of the earth. (EUROPE IS NORTH WEST. STILL NORTH. ON THE SIDES OF THE NORTH)

• This reply was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by Admin.
    Proclaimer
    Participant

T8
    It didn’t say that Rome had to be conquered. Rome was the ruling empire and finished it’s rule where the legs finished (according to the image in Daniel)
    The next empire starts at the feet which is mixed iron and clay. It came out of Rome, which is why it has iron in it still.
    It’s from the Roman lineage, not Otterman.
    The British empire was the offshoot of the Roman empire.

I didn’t say that you said that. My point is that all the empires succeeded the other and the Ottoman not the British Empire succeeded Rome. While a revived Roman Empire is perhaps the popular view and still a contender, to me the fact that the Ottoman Empire succeeded Rome is a weakness for a revived Roman Empire theory. Further, a revived Roman Empire is unlikely to cut the heads off Christians in the last days and do many other things described in the Book of Revelation which by the way are things that are still practiced in the Middle East today among Muslims.

Also, the feet are mixed iron and clay. Arab means mixed people. They are a mixed people who conquered the Roman Empire (iron). The Beast always had a live empire until the days that the Ottoman Empire fell. Whereas WU’s view is that after Rome fell, the British Empire took over. However, the truth is that after the Ottoman Empire fell, the British Empire then took over regions in that part of the world. This was much later. The British Empire had the power to give the Jews a state for example back in 1948.

Proclaimer
    Participant

To prove this, Rome was mentioned as the “King of the North” in Daniel. A big clue.

People overlook that the Roman Empire had an eastern leg and concentrate entirely on the western leg.

There are a number of theories as to who the King of the North is. But history tells us something like this:

Alexander the Great’s kingdom was divided into four parts after his death.

1. Seleucus I – who began the Seleucid (Syrian) empire, from Turkey to India.
    2. Cassander – who took over Macedonia (Greece).
    3. Lysimachus – who took Thracia (between Greece and Turkey).
    4. Ptolemy I – who ruled over Egypt.

One of his princes, Seleucus I, Nicator [“the king of the north”] also rose to power, and took over the region of Syria. This is part of the eastern leg of the Roman Empire and also part of the Ottoman Empire.

Jesus even told us that the seat of satan is Pergamos, which is Istanbul, Turkey.

It might be time to look more closely at the eastern leg of the Roman Empire and what has happened there in history and what is happening there now.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Just throwing this one in here. Haven’t seen it yet, but will watch it now.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Interesting video. Finished part 1 which talks about the importance of the eastern leg of the Roman Empire.

Part 2 is about the Assyrian spoken of in prophecy and Nimrod who also came from the same area. Assyria is Syria and Iraq I think. Will have to watch it tomorrow. Getting late now.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 650 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account