Was the Islam Caliphate the seventh kingdom?

Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 650 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

I have already argued much on Revelation’s beast who was none but a king named Nero the numerical name 666 which is not meant for a kingdom but for a human ruler as per Rev 13:17-18.

He represented an empire. So did Nebuchadnezzar. You haven’t debunked this yet. All you are saying is yes, Nebuchadnezzar represented his empire, but in Revelations the kings do not. Gadam, I need way more than your biased opinion to be swayed. Do you expect me to take your unsupported point seriously? This is not science gadam.

All I am doing is taking the meaning of the text and looking at history to see if there is a match. And there is. THis doesn’t prove it of course, but it matches so it is a contender. But you will let emotion get the better of you and argue against this with zero support just so you can debunk it in your own mind.

It’s interesting to see how people delude themselves. I myself respect truth, facts, and science. Feel free to offer some of that. You will have an audience with me if you do.

Proclaimer
    Participant

And by the way, mountains are still kingdoms.

Even the Kingdom of God is a big mountain. It will cover the whole Earth.

So our kingdom wins in the end.

Join the winning side now.

Ed J
    Participant

Proclaimer and all……Unless you come to understand that where is says , this is the mind that has wisdom, means that the person see’s that John was not talking about the time he was given the prophesy?

The text says otherwise. This wisdom is for counting the number of the Beast whose number is 666.

666 nautical miles …

Berean
    Participant

Sunday 3 October

Hi Proclaimer

The symbol that characterizes Rome is  IRON
    THE FOURTH METAL OF DANIEL 2 IS IRON:

And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as IRON: forasmuch as IRON breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.
    [41] And whereas you sawest the feet and toes, part of potters’ clay, and part of iron, THE KINGDOM shall be DIVIDED; but there shall be in it of the strength of the IRON, forasmuch as you sawest the IRON mixed with miry clay.

WE SEE “THE IRON” IN DANIEL 7 FOR THE FOURTH ANIMAL: BIG IRON TEETH

After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had GREAT IRON TEETH: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT CLUE THAT WE HAVE TO MAKE TO THE ROMAN EMPIRE WITH THIS FOURTH BEAST.

FOURTH METAL = IRON
    FOURTH ANIMAL = GREAT IRON TEETH

THE FOURTH ANIMAL CAN ONLY SYMBOLIZE ROME.
    AND IF THIS IS REALLY THE CASE, THEN THE THIRD ANIMAL SYMBOLIZES GREECE,
    THE SECOND SYMBOLIZE THE MEDO-PERSIA AND THE FIRST SYMBOLIZE BABYLON.

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU PROCLAIMER?

Berean
    Participant

Hi Edj,

About 666

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.”  Revelation 13:18

Now here we see the famous number 666; many people get mixed up and think that 666 is the ‘Mark’ of the Beast but it isn’t, it is another clue. Here is how it works:

In Latin, the old Roman language also used by the Papacy, some letters are also used as numbers. This way a person’s name can often have a number by adding up what the letter-numbers mean. A documented Roman Catholic source states: “The letters inscribed in the Pope’s miter are these ‘VICARIUS FILII DEI’, which is the Latin for ‘VICAR OF THE SON OF GOD.’ Catholics hold that the church, which is a visible society, must have a visible head…., [the pope] as head of the church, was given the title, ‘VICAR OF CHRIST’.”
    Our Sunday Visitor, (Catholic Weekly) “Bureau of information,” Huntington, Ind., April 18, 1915.

When you take the letters that are also numbers in this name, and add them up it comes to 666.
    V-5, I-1, C-100, A-0, R-0, I-1, U-5, S-0 = 112
    F-0, I-1, L-50, I-1, I-1 = 53
    D-500, E-0, I-1=501
    112 + 53 + 501= 666

A ‘vicar’ is someone who takes another’s place, having the same authority as that person. Vicar of the Son of God, means he takes the Son of God’s place and claims the same authority. In Greek the word ‘ANTE’ or ANTI means ‘to take the place of’. So ‘Antichrist’ is not someone who is against Christ, or a non-Christian power, it really refers to someone who claims to ‘take the place of’ Christ; or to stand in His place; that is exactly what the Roman power claims to do.

There are many other titles used by the Roman power that also add up to 666. In fact it is interesting that if you add up the Latin numeric letters that are also numerals you get 666: I=1; V=5; X=10; L=50; C=100; D=500. Add it up for yourself. The number 6 and the triple 6 have deep significance in all ‘Mystery’ religions.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi Proclaimer

The symbol that characterizes Rome is  IRON
    THE FOURTH METAL OF DANIEL 2 IS IRON:

And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as IRON: forasmuch as IRON breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.
    [41] And whereas you sawest the feet and toes, part of potters’ clay, and part of iron, THE KINGDOM shall be DIVIDED; but there shall be in it of the strength of the IRON, forasmuch as you sawest the IRON mixed with miry clay.

WE SEE “THE IRON” IN DANIEL 7 FOR THE FOURTH ANIMAL: BIG IRON TEETH

After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had GREAT IRON TEETH: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT CLUE THAT WE HAVE TO MAKE TO THE ROMAN EMPIRE WITH THIS FOURTH BEAST.

FOURTH METAL = IRON
    FOURTH ANIMAL = GREAT IRON TEETH

THE FOURTH ANIMAL CAN ONLY SYMBOLIZE ROME.
    AND IF THIS IS REALLY THE CASE, THEN THE THIRD ANIMAL SYMBOLIZES GREECE,
    THE SECOND SYMBOLIZE THE MEDO-PERSIA AND THE FIRST SYMBOLIZE BABYLON.

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU PROCLAIMER?

Yes, that is pretty much my view too.

Berean
    Participant

Hi Proclaimer

Daniel 2 tells us that the fourth kingdom will be divided, that it will be partly strong and partly fragile and that they Will mingle by human alliances, but that they will not be united as iron will not be united. is not mixed with clay.

this is the meaning of the feet made of iron and clay of the fourth kingdom divided.

“they will mix by human alliances …” (
    they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another,)

Who are the “they”?
    the next verse suggests who they are.

v.44

And in the days of THESE KINGS shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Proclaim, Do you agree that these are kings who made human alliances apparently for the purpose of being UNITED, BUT THEY DIDN’T GET THERE?
    BECAUSE THE TEXT IS WELL PRECISE: “they shall not cleave one to another” (v.43b) ???

AND THIS IS SUPPORTED TO BE WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THE FALL OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE WHICH WAS DIVIDED (476 AD) UNTIL TODAY (2021), BECAUSE VERSET 44 TELLS US:

“And in the days of THESE KINGS shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: ….”

And in the days of THESE KINGS ….

THOSE KINGS WHO MAKE HUMAN ALLIANCES WILL MAKE HUMAN ALLIANCES UNTIL:
    “shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed”

INTERESTING YOU CAN’T FIND, PROCLAIM?

JESUS ​​HAS WELL SAID:
    WITHOUT ME YOU CAN DO NOTHING. (John15: 5)

To be continued if God allows.

Proclaimer
    Participant

AND THIS IS SUPPORTED TO BE WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THE FALL OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE WHICH WAS DIVIDED (476 AD) UNTIL TODAY (2021), BECAUSE VERSET 44 TELLS US:

This is how many westerners see history. The truth is however, Roman Emperor Constantine moved the capital to the east and named the city after himself, ‘Constantinople’. The Roman Empire continued for another 1000 years or so.

The clay happened when the Arabs invaded and took over the capital. This could well be described as a mix of iron and clay. Arab in Arabic means mixed. Further, during this period known as the Ottoman Empire, they never really intermingled. The mix of iron and clay took place at the feet showing this would take place at the latter stage of the Roman Empire. Finally, both feet were iron and clay, so this mixing would affect both legs of the empire as history attests to.

The thing to note is that empires usually have their own capital, but the Ottomans simply took over Constantinople as the capital and renamed it to Istanbul. Thus you could say it was a continuation of the empire, but by a different people. This was an antichrist takeover too. Because the religion is Islam and that denies and continues to deny that Jesus is the Son of God which is what antichrists do. Their religion and jihad led to the near extinction of Christians in this part of the world. Great tribulations surely took place in this chapter of the lands around the Great Sea.

Meanwhile, the western leg of the Roman Empire took its own course. 10 or so kings were setup and the rise of the popes began which to my mind look like Roman emperors.

I am still trying to fit all the historical data into prophecy though. And I haven’t read any one theory that caters for all these historical facts. But I feel that I could be close.

We do know too that the Beast will hate the woman and certainly the Islamic Caliphate was and would be no friend of the Vatican, Catholicism, or Christendom. I believe that they have ambitions to destroy Christendom.

Berean
    Participant

Hi Proclaimer

You don’t really answer my question.
    I try to stick to the text without going too fast, let the text itself speak as much as possible …

Proclaimer
    Participant

Do you agree with this then?

“This is how many westerners see history. The truth is that the Roman Emperor Constantine moved the capital to the east and named the city after himself, Constantinople. The Roman Empire continued for another 1000 years or so.”

gadam123
    Participant

You don’t really answer my question.
    I try to stick to the text without going too fast, let the text itself speak as much as possible …

This is the Problem with Proclaimer he doesn’t trust the text of particular book but he wants to pick and choose bits and parts from different books to prove his own ideas here. He never answered my queries on Egypt, Rome and Ottoman.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I did answer.  I replied with something about you being absurd for expecting that Revelations should mention the empires by name. Prophecy doesn’t work in the rule set that you are implementing. Prophecy is a code so that most will not be able to interpret it. And if the text interprets it or part of it, then that is great. Both Daniel and Revelations interprets some of it for you. The rest is to be worked out and by and large, the wicked will not bother doing that.

The biggest test of prophecy is history. Did it happen. Is it yet to happen. Was the prophecy wrong? History is the best judge. And that is what I am doing. Taking the text, finding out what the symbols mean, and then looking at history. If that offends you somehow, then be offended.

gadam123
    Participant

Prophecy doesn’t work in the rule set that you are implementing. Prophecy is a code so that most will not be able to interpret it. And if the text interprets it or part of it, then that is great. Both Daniel and Revelations interprets some of it for you. The rest is to be worked out and by and large, the wicked will not bother doing that.

Hi Proclaimer, thanks for your reply to my post. But what is the Prophecy? Is it an Astrology about future predictions?

The writer of Daniel was a Pseudo writer who had clearly spelt out the names of Kingdoms but the writer of Revelation so wise and written in coded symbols. Both these writers had cared for their original audience. Please don’t call anyone wicked without knowing his heart. We are all struggling hard to understand these ancient writings and searching them to find if they are relevant to our day. There is no one here who can prove these writings 100% without any doubt.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Lol. You have no idea do you.

Prophecy is not there to prove to you anything.

It exists for truth seekers only.

I thought that is what you might be doing despite your wayward attitude. But you are not seeking it seems.

Your motives are not pure and all you have are opinions and a narrative that lacks proof, yet you believe it because of bias.

I am not here to try and prove to you that prophecy is true. You are merely a useful tool that helps me look into things. But how useful is highly questionable.

Proclaimer
    Participant

The only proof a blind man will get of God is when he dies or if he comes to God in humility and begs for forgiveness for his sins.

gadam123
    Participant

Sorry ???

gadam123
    Participant

Let’s take your example of Roman Empire in two legs one West and the other East. I ask you why not we take legs of the Image of Nebuchadnezzar as North and South Greece Kingdom as clearly uttered in Dan 11?

Where is your Rome any where mentioned in Daniel forget about your Ottoman you simply imagine as another Roman Empire. No historian will agree with such blind comparison.

Why you left out other Kingdoms like British Empire called the Empire in which Sun never sets? Where are these ancient Empires these days on which those so called Biblical predictions based?

Are these not speculations?

Berean
    Participant

C’est ainsi que beaucoup d’occidentaux voient l’histoire….. 

Daniel 2 tells us that we are still in the fourth kingdom, but divided, part strong, part fragile, seeking unity, but failing … THEN COMES THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Adam…….Rome was divided,  that’s not speculations Rome was decided into the East and West Empire at one time.  But the Roman Empire has not existed for over fifteen hundred years now.  What Rev 17,  and Daniel 2 give us begins first in Dan 2 , which is an overview of the progression of the Babylon system of rule, until, the return of Jesus who sets up a “different system of world rule” ,  then Rev 17 , picks it up from there and carries it , to the return of God the Father to this earth,  but to be able to connect them together you have to get the timeline right,  and you can “ONLY” DO THAT, IF YOU UNDERSTAND THAT , JOHN WAS TRANSPORTED IN TIME TO THE DAY OF THE LORD , THE TIME OF THE RETURN OF GOD ALMIGHTY, WHICH TAKES PLACE AT THE “END” OF THE THOUSAND YEARS REGIN OF JESUS AND THE SAINT’S. 

ONCE YOU GET THAT INTO YOUR HEAD IT WILL ALL COME TOGETHER AND FIT FOR YOU ALL.  It is  crucial you understand John was transported by the Spirit into the day of the coming of the GOD THE FATHER.  without understanding that, you or anyone else,  can not EVEN BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND , Rev 17, nor how it ties into Dan 2,   PROPERLY.  The mind that has wisdom understands that. 

peace and love to you and yours………gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To all,  we are in the time of the feet,  world ruling Governments with Great power, but not ruling as one single empire or kingdom, but kingdoms and governments mixed with different seeds of men, but all the worlds kingdoms and nations, still operate under the Babylonian type of rule,  BYING AND SELLING FOR GAIN, PEOPLES SOULS,  ENSLAVING THEIR PEOPLE, THROUGH ECONOMIC ENSLAVEMENT ,  The “FEW” get rich, by using the poor, and economically disadvantaged.
    All the Governments of this world operate that way, and Satan is the creator and sustainer of it all, even to this very day.  We are now living in the Fifth time period of “Iron and Clay”. The next to come, will be the Sixth world ruling Kingdom of Jesus and the Saint’s, and Satan will be bound and cast into the bottomless pit, for one thousand years, then he will be released for a short time, and the the Babylonian system will rise again as the Seventh world ruling Satanic system of rule and out of that will come the Eighth, consisting of ten nations and will completely destroy the Seventh kingdom of Babylon rule forever , then they shall go after the Sixth kingdom of Jesus and the Saint’s to destroy them, but God the Father will bring down from heaven fire on them and destroy them all  and the devil will be cast into the lake fire and go into perdition for ever, and God the Father will return to this earth and Jesus will turn his kingdom over to him, and become subject to the Father as we all will forever and ever.

peace and love to you all and yours……….gene

Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 650 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account