Is God Almighty One?  Two?  Or Three?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 498 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

I can read in Acts 4 that Heb 1:10 refers to the Father, because the Father alone created all things. In fact, I can read it in a hundred different scriptures.

So the real question is, can YOU read that it is about the Son…………….IN THE ORIGINAL TEXT – NOT ONE OF YOUR DOCTORED TRANSLATIONS?

jammin
    Participant

wahahahaha

if the translation is against to mike's doctrine, it's a doctored translation according to mike.. hahahahaha

:D

10και συ κατ αρχας κυριε την γην εθεμελιωσας και εργα των χειρων σου εισιν οι ουρανοι

THE LORD IS CHRIST MIKE! ONE LORD, CHRIST! HAHAHAHAHA

the translation is correct in heb 1:10! hahahaha

Hebrews 1:10

New Living Translation (NLT)

10 He also says to the Son,

“In the beginning, Lord, you laid the foundation of the earth
    and made the heavens with your hands.

The Message (MSG)

10-12And again to the Son,
    You, Master, started it all, laid earth's foundations,
    then crafted the stars in the sky.
    Earth and sky will wear out, but not you;

Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

10 God also said,

“O Lord, in the beginning you made the earth,
    and your hands made the sky.

GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)

10God also said,

“Lord, in the beginning you laid the foundation of the earth.
    With your own hands you made the heavens.

New Century Version (NCV)

10 God also says,
    “Lord, in the beginning you made the earth,
    and your hands made the skies.

hahahaha.

and many more!

mike cant read in heb 1:10 that it refers to the father! hahahahahah

sorry mike, i am not accepting opinions!

:D :D :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hit me up when you decide to become a big boy and address the scriptures and questions I've been posting to you.

jammin
    Participant

hit me up when you decide to follow christ. we do not accpt opinions. we speak what the bible says. you are a false teacher mike. you cant read what you are saying. just opinions

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Acts 4:24
    When they heard this, they raised their voices together in prayer to God. “Sovereign Lord,” they said, “you made the heaven and the earth and the sea, and everything in them.

jammin, WHO are they praying TO?  Do you notice that the One they pray TO is the ONE who “made the heaven and the earth and the sea, and everything in them”?

Acts 4:30
    Stretch out your hand to heal and perform miraculous signs and wonders through the name of your holy servant Jesus.”

jammin, do you see how they prayed TO the God who made the heavens, the earth, and everything in them?  Do you see how Jesus is NOT the one they prayed TO, but instead the SERVANT OF that One?

Here is my simple question for you:
    jammin, since it is crystal clear from this scripture that Jesus is NOT the God who made the heavens, the earth, and everything in them, does he have any choice but to BE ONE OF THE THINGS that was created BY the God who made the heavens, the earth, and everything in them?

jammin
    Participant

ill explain that to you later if u can read in heb 1:10 that it refers to the father. hahaha how i wish you can read that

mikeboll64
    Blocked

jammin, we both know that the word “Father” is not in Heb 1:10. And we both know that the word “Son” is not there either.

So here's our choices:

1. Find altered translations on the web where some dude ADDED the word “Son” to the Greek text, and claim victory……………..

OR……………..

2. Recognize that with just that one scripture, we can never know the truth, and therefore should look to the REST of the scriptures for our answer.

Which one do you want to do? Are you happy using an altered Bible just because the writer of it made it say what you want it to say? Or are you here after the TRUTH of the matter?

Your call, jammin.

terraricca
    Participant

Mike

What a waist of time ,insult upon insult

Pierre

jammin
    Participant

mike,
    we know we can find the word LORD in greek in heb 1:10
    ONE LORD,CHRIST!

the translations are correct.
    you cant read that it refers to the father bec that's not what the verse says.

Hebrews 1:8-10

21st Century King James Version (KJ21)

8But unto the Son He saith, “Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever; a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Thy Kingdom.

9Thou hast loved righteousness and hated iniquity; therefore God, even Thy God, hath anointed Thee with the oil of gladness above Thy fellows.”

10And, “Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the works of Thine hands.

see mike, unto the son, GOD SAID! you are GOD!

face the truth mike.  if you cant read your opinion in the verse, you will say it's doctored.

for example, in verse 8 you will not accept that christ is called GOD by the father. but your NWT is wrong saying that the GOD is the throne! hahaha

GOD IS NOT THE THRONE! the heaven is the THRONE OF GOD!

you are just always making excuses mike.

i do not need your opinion. read it in the bible.

repent mike and be baptized

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 18 2012,20:35)
    Mike

What a waist of time ,insult upon insult

Pierre

Yeah, jammin's a little rough around the edges! :)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 18 2012,21:04)
    mike,
    we know we can find the word LORD in greek in heb 1:10
    ONE LORD,CHRIST!

1 Corinthians 8:5
    ………as indeed there are many gods and many lords…….

Are you sure there is literally only ONE lord in existence, jammin?

Matthew 11:25
    At that time Jesus said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.

I wonder why the ONE AND ONLY “lord” in existence would be calling someone ELSE “Lord”.  ???

Acts 17:24
    The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands.

Let's see who this “Lord of heaven and earth” who MADE THE WORLD AND EVERYTHING IN IT really is, jammin:

Acts 17:31 For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising him from the dead.

jammin, verse 31 is the end part of the same statement Paul began in verse 24.  Read the whole passage for yourself.  It is yet ANOTHER of the scriptures that lists God as the Maker of all things, and Jesus as His “sevant”, or “the man He has appointed and raised from the dead”.

Are you even capable of understanding this much depth, jammin?  Are you able to comprehend that Paul is speaking about the God who alone made everything; and also about the person that same God raised from the dead?

If Jesus is one who was raised from the dead BY the God who created EVERYTHING, then Jesus obviously ISN'T the God who created everything.  

And if that God created EVERYTHING, then Jesus has no choice but to BE one of those creations.

jammin, I'm truly sorry that you have been tricked by pastors and whoever into believing that Jesus is the God he is the Son of.  And I feel even more sorry for you that you came to this site, where scriptural help is available, but you don't even want that help.

peace,
    mike

jammin
    Participant

wahahahaha. poor mike.
    comparing those lords to christ. hhahahhahaha
    those lords in 1 cor 8:5 do not have the same nature as GOD. chrsit had that same nature phil 2:6
    wahahahaha. im laughiing mike hahhahahaha

i have already told you about this but it seems that you always eat pork. you have a memory gap mike. hahahahahaha

christ laid the foundations of the earth and made the heavens. heb 1:10

make your own bible mike to support your doctrine. hahahahahah

jammin
    Participant

ill answer your other questions if you can read in heb 1:10 your opinion mike. hahahahahaha

and if you accept that you are a false teacher. hahahaha

i do not give the pearls to pigs. hahahahahahah :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Well, I don't see you REFUTING the last things I posted in this thread………………OR in the other thread.

And if you can't REFUTE those things, then I'll assume you accept them as the scriptural truth that they are. :)

Nice talking to ya, sonny.

jammin
    Participant

hahahahaha.mike the little son of the devil . make your own bible hahahahah

but if you tell in this forum that you are a false teacher then ill answer your next questions.

as i have said, i do not give pearls to pigs :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

jammin,

Are you ready to deal with the scriptures yet? Try addressing the first post on this page. :)

jammin
    Participant

mike
    all of your next questions will be answered.

if you can show me in verse 10 of heb 1 that it refers to the father.
    im still waiting for your translation.

and also, if you accept that you are a false teacher and just making opinion about heb 1:10

i do not give pearls to pigs

terraricca
    Participant

Mike

I still think that this guy jammi is JA in disguise

Pierre

jammin
    Participant

have you finished your homework too terra terra? hahahahahha :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 27 2012,11:22)
    Mike

I still think that this guy jammi is JA in disguise

Pierre

I don't think so, Pierre.  I think JA is too busy being Toby in the bodies thread.  :)  Plus, JA is smart enough to know that Jesus is the Son of God, and not the God he is the Son of.

Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 498 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account