Is God Almighty One?  Two?  Or Three?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 498 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 07 2012,19:05)
    christ is the son of GOD! not the father!

Check, and mate, jammin!

1 Cor 8:6
    yet for us there is but one God, the Father………

YOUR OWN WORDS say that Christ is NOT the Father. And the words of scripture say the Father is our ONE God. In John 17:3, Jesus calls him the “ONLY true God”.

You have just successfully killed your own doctrine, but are too blind to even know that.

Answer my question from before: Will the Lord God AND the Lamb BOTH be in New Jerusalem? YES or NO?

jammin
    Participant

wow check and mate ! wahahahahahahahah.
    1cor says ONE GOD, THE FATHER! THE SON IS NOT THE FATHER! THAT'S WHAT PAUL WANTED TO SAY!
    after saying there is ONE GOD, THE FATHER, paul said ONE LORD, CHRIST!
    paul is saying in this verse that the father is not the son! PAUL IS NOT SAYING IN THIS VERSE THAT THE SON IS NOT GOD! it's your own opinion mike. HAHAHAHHAAHAH
    PS 118:27 THE LORD IS GOD!

paul said christ HAD ALWAYS BEEN GOD IN NATURE! PHIL 2:6
    EQUAL WITH GOD!
    WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    STUDY HARD MIKE:D

jammin
    Participant

MIKE: Answer my question from before: Will the Lord God AND the Lamb BOTH be in New Jerusalem? YES or NO?
    what is this?? hahahahaha it did not say that the father is coming. it's not in the verse. what is th sense of asking this? do you understand the rev 21? read well mike. where can i find in these verses that the father is coming?? hahahaha there is no such word in verse 21-22. it's only your conclusion again mike :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

I'll take that as: “Yes Mike, it DOES say that BOTH the Lord God AND the Lamb will be coming to earth in the New Jerusalem. But since I don't want you to “win”, I will continue to play games instead of answering your question with a direct answer.”

Didn't you know, jammin, that if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice? :)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 07 2012,22:21)
    paul is saying in this verse that the father is not the son! PAUL IS NOT SAYING IN THIS VERSE THAT THE SON IS NOT GOD!

1 Corinthians 11:3
    Now I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.

Do you believe this scripture, jammin? Use this one in conjunction with 1 Cor 8:6 to see the truth of what Paul was teaching.

He was saying that we have ONE God (the Highest One), and one Lord, (the NEXT Highest one).

Pay attention that only ONE of them is “God”. You have agreed that Jesus is not the Father. But when will you believe the scripture that the Father is our ONE God? ???

terraricca
    Participant

Mike

the fool choice is dead

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Yep.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 09 2012,03:22)

mike: I'll take that as: “Yes Mike, it DOES say that BOTH the Lord God AND the Lamb will be coming to earth in the New Jerusalem.

read it mike! hhahahahahahahhaahahahah
    ill wait. read it in rev 21:21-22
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I DONT NEED YOUR OPINION!

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 09 2012,03:26)

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 07 2012,22:21)
    paul is saying in this verse that the father is not the son! PAUL IS NOT SAYING IN THIS VERSE THAT THE SON IS NOT GOD!

1 Corinthians 11:3
    Now I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.

Do you believe this scripture, jammin?  Use this one in conjunction with 1 Cor 8:6 to see the truth of what Paul was teaching.

He was saying that we have ONE God (the Highest One), and one Lord, (the NEXT Highest one).

Pay attention that only ONE of them is “God”.  You have agreed that Jesus is not the Father.  But when will you believe the scripture that the Father is our ONE God?  ???

ONE GOD, THE FATHER! NO DOUBT MORON!
    ONE LORD, CHRIST! LORD IS GOD!

THEY HAVE THE SAME NATURE! IGNORANT!

READ A VERSE THAT CHRIST DO NOT HAVE THE NATURE OF GOD!
    NO MAN EVEN ANGELS (CREATED BEING) THAT SAY THEY HAVE THE NATURE OF GOD! CHRIST HAS THE SAME NATURE AS GOD! HE IS GOD!
    HE IS NOT CREATED! BUT CREATOR! HE LAID THE HEAVENS! HEB 1:8-10!

THE LORD IS GOD!

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 08 2012,17:42)
    ONE GOD, THE FATHER! NO DOUBT MORON!
    ONE LORD, CHRIST! LORD IS GOD!

Really? ???

Okay, so if our Lord Jesus Christ IS God, then who is this other God that is the “head of Christ” in 1 Cor 11:3?

Because it seems to me that scripture says we have but one Lord, Jesus Christ, whose HEAD is our one God, the Father.

Am I scripturally wrong about this?

jammin
    Participant

the father
    i have told you about this many many times. it seems that you have a memory gap mike. hahahaha
    christ and the father have the same nature, GOD! phil2:6
    you and me have the same nature, MAN!

can you read any person in the bible that has the nature of GOD? or even created being angels that have the same nature as GOD?
    wahahahaha

you are anti-christ mike.
    repent. be baptized!

mikeboll64
    Blocked

So the Father is the HEAD OF the Son, yet they are “equal”?  ???

One God Almighty is the HEAD OF our other God Almighty, yet we have but ONE God Almighty?  ???

Are you sure about all this, jammin?  It seems a little odd and illogical to me.

jammin
    Participant

for exmple mike, who is the head of your family??
    mine, my father is the head of our family.
    i am not my father. im his son. but we are equal. in what sense? in the nature of man.

you understand?
    GOD the father is the HEAD of christ
    yet they are equal in nature, GOD!

Philippians 2:6
    GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)

6Although he was in the form of God and equal with God,
    he did not take advantage of this equality.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

And what “nature” is “God”?

For example, there are billions who share “human nature”.

How many beings share “God nature”?

It seems to me that in order for it to be considered a “nature” at all, there must be more than one being who partakes in that nature.

And if you're speaking about “spirit nature”, then it works, because there are many beings who share “spirit nature”.

If you're speaking about “divine nature”, then it will also work, as the elect from among man are to also partake in “divine nature”.

So jammin, what exactly is “God nature” according to you?

jammin
    Participant

christ (a person) , father(a person)
    christ is not the father. the father is not the son. they are ONE in essence/nature, GOD.
    the word “trinity” cant be found in the bible. it's not the teachings of the apostle. they do not teach the term trinity.
    they teach that CHRIST HAD THE SAME NATURE AS GOD! HE IS EQUAL WITH GOD!

ANGELS ARE ALSO SPIRITUAL BEING MIKE. BUT YOU CANT READ THAT THEY ARE EQUAL WITH GOD! YOU CANT READ THAT THEY HAVE THE SAME NATURE AS GOD! YOU CANT READ THAT.

before i answer your next question, do you now agree that created being angels or human are not equal with GOD and dont have the SAME NATURE AS GOD? :D

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 12 2012,07:20)
    christ is not the father. the father is not the son. they are ONE in essence/nature, GOD.
    the word “trinity” cant be found in the bible. it's not the teachings of the apostle. they do not teach the term trinity.

ANGELS ARE ALSO SPIRITUAL BEING MIKE. BUT YOU CANT READ THAT THEY ARE EQUAL WITH GOD! YOU CANT READ THAT THEY HAVE THE SAME NATURE AS GOD! YOU CANT READ THAT.

before i answer your next question, do you now agree that created being angels or human are not equal with GOD and dont have the SAME NATURE AS GOD? :D

Oh my,
    Now that sounds confusing indeed.

Mike your going to have your hands full with this one whom rejects trinity yet teachs the same thing.

Ironic.

pull out the shield of confusion!
    hurry!
    ???

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 08 2012,06:55)

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 07 2012,19:05)
    christ is the son of GOD! not the father!

Check, and mate, jammin!

1 Cor 8:6
    yet for us there is but one God, the Father………

YOUR OWN WORDS say that Christ is NOT the Father.  And the words of scripture say the Father is our ONE God.  In John 17:3, Jesus calls him the “ONLY true God”.

You have just successfully killed your own doctrine, but are too blind to even know that.

Answer my question from before:  Will the Lord God AND the Lamb BOTH be in New Jerusalem?  YES or NO?

checkmate indeed…. so sad.

jammin
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Jan. 12 2012,16:40)

Oh my,

Mike your going to have your hands full with this one whom rejects trinity yet teachs the same thing.

Ironic.

hurry!
    ???

i am not teaching THE WORD “TRINITY”

do you understand??
    the WORD TRINITY ITSELF CANT BE FOUND IN THE BIBLE.

can you read the word TRINITY IN THE BIBLE???
    GIVE ME THE VERSE

ILL WAIT.
    THAT'S YOUR HOMEWORK.

jammin
    Participant

apostles never use the term TRINITY.
    can you read a verse simply forgiven??

let me share what paul said

1 Corinthians 4:6
    GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)
    6Brothers and sisters, I have applied this to Apollos and myself for your sake. You should learn from us not to go beyond what is written in Scripture. Then you won’t arrogantly place one of us in opposition to the other.

now read me a verse that they use the word TRINITY:D

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 12 2012,12:32)

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ Jan. 12 2012,16:40)

Oh my,

Ironic.

hurry!
    ???

i am not teaching THE WORD “TRINITY”

do you understand??
    the WORD TRINITY ITSELF CANT BE FOUND IN THE BIBLE.

can you read the word TRINITY IN THE BIBLE???
    GIVE ME THE VERSE

ILL WAIT.
    THAT'S YOUR HOMEWORK.

Jammin,

I never said I believed in Trinity so your assuming.
    Trinity is not just a word but more of a title for a doctrine that you are presenting.  

Dont get all emotional young lad.  
    man up a bit will ya?

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 498 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account