Is baptism needed for salvation?

Viewing 20 posts - 2,321 through 2,340 (of 4,344 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Laurel @ April 29 2010,02:16)
    Luke is not the Scriptures that the Burean's used, nor should you. Until you understand the covenant, you need to use The Scriptures like the Messiah used, and His taught ones, and the Burean's.  The people who came into the covenant in their day used The Scriptures and rightly so.

Didn't you know that Yahushua is the Word made flesh? This means that if you delete any part of the Word, that you are deleting parts of the Messiah. OUCH!!!!

Laurel! You are talking about scriptures when Jesus Himself is talking and you are saying we should not use them? Are you out of your mind……I will take Jesus Word anytime over yours ou even the Bereans. You always use a lot of words but never give us Scriptures so far to prove your point…. Why should I believe you? No my friend never…..funny Question.. did I know that the Word is Jesus made flesh? Did you know about Rev. 19:13? Come on Laurel you are not talking to a child, a Child of God yes. Did you know that The Word has a robe on dipped in Blood???? I am believing in our Messiah Jesus Christ and only Him I follow, not you or anyone else…. So get of your big Horse and learn from Him who really knows….Jesus……and who is deleting any of the Word of God… are you???? I am not…. I believe what the Word in Luke says, but you don't want me to use it… now who is deleting any of the Word of God….???How funny is that. I gave you the New Covenant in my first post to you and finally you are catching up….If you know better then give Scriptures, which you have not done yet…OUCH!!!!!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    So christian baptism is in the name of Jesus-according to supported scripture.
    Mt 28.19 has no support verses and may have been added according to Eusebius.

Laurel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 29 2010,02:59)

Quote (Laurel @ April 29 2010,02:43)
    Ed,
    I believe the entire Bible from Genesis to Revelations.
    I also know that you can not fully comprehend either the early or the latter writings unless you know and believe the entire thing.

Hi Laurel,

What do you think this verse means…

2Cor.3:15: But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the veil is upon their heart. (Click here)

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

It means that Yahushua the Messiah is the veil. Yahushua is our Mediator and our covering to sheild us from the Shechina of YHWH and to sheild ABBA from sin.

Laurel
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 29 2010,06:09)

Quote (Laurel @ April 29 2010,02:16)
    Luke is not the Scriptures that the Burean's used, nor should you. Until you understand the covenant, you need to use The Scriptures like the Messiah used, and His taught ones, and the Burean's.  The people who came into the covenant in their day used The Scriptures and rightly so.

Didn't you know that Yahushua is the Word made flesh? This means that if you delete any part of the Word, that you are deleting parts of the Messiah. OUCH!!!!

Laurel!  You are talking about scriptures when Jesus Himself is talking and you are saying we should not use them?  Are you out of your mind……I will take Jesus Word anytime over yours ou even the Bereans.  You always use a lot of words but never give us Scriptures so far to prove your point…. Why should I believe you?   No my friend never…..funny Question.. did I know that the Word is Jesus made flesh?  Did you know about Rev. 19:13?  Come on Laurel you are not talking to a child, a Child of God yes.    Did you know that The Word has a robe on dipped in Blood????  I am believing in our Messiah Jesus Christ and only Him I follow, not you or anyone else…. So get of your big Horse and learn from Him  who really knows….Jesus……and who is deleting any of the Word of God… are you???? I am not…. I believe what the Word in Luke says, but you don't want me to use it… now who is deleting any of the Word of God….???How funny is that. I gave you the New Covenant in my first post to you and finally you are catching up….If you know better then give Scriptures, which you have not done yet…OUCH!!!!!

Look Irene,
    They all used the TeNaK, the Old Testament writings when they taught. What you read in the Messianic Brit HaChodesh is a written record of the fulfillment of the TeNaK, not some made made doctrines and twisted thoughts of men.

You need to read Scripture in the context and in the “importance” in which is is valued.

If you set aside the TeNaK you have nothing to hold water, because without it you have nothing to use to proove that Yahushua is the Messiah.

Try talking to a Jew even once and you will find all the holes in your understanding, but when i talk to a Jew i speek their language and they can not find fault in my words because my words are the Messiah's words and His Words are YHWH's TeNaK.

You can not use the Brit Chodesh Messianic writings to explain the covenant because it is not there. Your covenant was written by Constantine, Spurgeon and whom ever spews the lies that you believe and preach. That make you a liar according to YHWH's Word.

If i am wrong then show me the covenant writings. Maybe it will help you to know what a covenant is first.

After YOU DO THE WORK let me know what you find, and i will be happy to continue and proove to you where the covenant that you are searching for can be found “in the TeNaK.”

I am not lazy, nor am i afraid of you. I have nothing to hide, buti have years of dedicated service to my Master, and not men as you “seem” to be doing.

I did the work and i continue working to follow my Master Yahushua all the way to the kingdom. So it is that you too must begin working to find the tree of life. I will give you a clue, it is being guarded by flaming swords.

Are you jumping through the flaming hoops of the religious circus, or are you walking in the Word?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi l,
    The veil is not Jesus .
    But it is as his flesh torn like the veil of the temple at his death.[Heb 10.20]

Elizabeth
    Participant

Laurel   You are walking on thin ice if you don't believe what Scriptures and Jesus is saying.  If you don't believe that He came in the flesh like the Jewish people do then you are in the Spirit of Anti-Christ…
    1 John 4:2 .I showed you the New Covenant already… read my post again.  Luke 22:20 and the great Commandment in Math. 22:37-40 and read the Sermon on the Mount……..
    Math. Luke and Mark and all the Apostles are Eye Witness to the death and resurrection of Jesus, and you want to deny that? The Jewish People do it because it was their Ancestors that killed our Savior Jesus Christ.  And now I am going to take my Husbands advice and say Good Bye and Good Luck to you, because I do understand what my Husband is saying….I am not interested in mere senseless debate….Join Adam and their debate you might learn something…And Laurel if you want to keep the Torah, make sure you keep it all. The washings the different Dishes for Passover etc. you live in the Old and that is not so great….. I know some Jew's… what all they have to do… Jesus our Savior came to set us free form all that, and you want to go back to that? Good luck….Nick is right….and so is Jesus, thanks be to God and Jesus Christ for dying for all of our Sins…..
    Peace to you, Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The temple curtain is torn.[Mt27.50-51]
    No point in attempting to set up the old covenant again for jews or gentiles.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 30 2010,07:35)
    Hi,
    The temple curtain is torn.[Mt27.50-51]
    No point in attempting to set up the old covenant again for jews or gentiles.

Nick You are right, but talk to a Jew and you will see that they have no interest in any of what we are saying. Maybe some but not most… We know some and our Son had a Jewish Business for awhile.  It was so dirty and I started cleaning it using a S.O.S. Pad.  Just then the Rabbi came in and saw me doing so and stopped me saying:” You cant use that it is not Kosher.  My reply was, I am not eating that!!!

Also in the morning when the Bakers wanted to turn on the Oven, they had to call the Rabbi and He came and turned it on.  All such nonsense that they do…..And how they argue…..To say the least our Son did not last there to long, and I was so glad….. Georg had worked for the previous Owner and when He died our Son took over….no more,,, thanks be to our God and Lord Jesus Christ to set us free…..
    Irene

Laurel
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 30 2010,07:03)
    Hi l,
    The veil is not Jesus .
    But it is as his flesh torn like the veil of the temple at his death.[Heb 10.20]

Nick,
    I have DELETED what you just wrote here in my heart because you do not know what you are saying. DELETE. I am also calling you on it, and YHWH hears that you are smearing His Son's good Name by this kind of talk.

Nick,
    You are inventing your own doctrines and theologies at every crossroads, and guess what … your path is very crooked because of it.

How is your IQ?
    Maybe i should'nt be so harsh on you if have been diagnosed with a learning disability, let me know. I'll try to speak in an easier to understand speech for you. You know i have a sister with learning disabilities. I love her more because she is more needy.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi L,
    What is it about what is written that upsets you?

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Laurel @ May 01 2010,03:10)

Hi l,
    The veil is not Jesus .

Nick,
    I have DELETED what you just wrote here in my heart because you do not know what you are saying. DELETE. I am also calling you on it, and YHWH hears that you are smearing His Son's good Name by this kind of talk.

Nick,
    You are inventing your own doctrines and theologies at every crossroads, and guess what … your path is very crooked because of it.

How is your IQ?
    Maybe i should'nt be so harsh on you if have been diagnosed with a learning disability, let me know. I'll try to speak in an easier to understand speech for you. You know i have a sister with learning disabilities. I love her more because she is more needy.

What is your problem. you want to do what the Galatians did? How funny is that, calling others name is not what I would want to do……Jesus Himself said that we are in the New Covenant and not the Old in Exodus. You need to learn from those that know……. there is nothing wrong with Nick…. however there is something wrong with you. You want to deny what Jesus is saying and that is the Spirit of Anti-Christ……You need to study what Paul is saying…. And most of all what Jesus is saying….. The New Covenant in Luke 22:20 in His Blood which is shed for us….I think you need to delete what the Old is saying and believe what Jesus is saying. Boy, oh, Boy some people…You are so rude….and you are calling yourself a Christian? Nick's IQ is certainly better then yours……why don't you leave again, we don't need you here…….

Laurel
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 01 2010,07:19)
    Hi L,
    What is it about what is written that upsets you?

Nick,
    It was your misrepresentation of the veil and my Master.

Just about everything you write is like a shadow of the truth cast on a wal and you are in it, blocking the real thing.

Laurel
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ May 01 2010,12:29)

Quote (Laurel @ May 01 2010,03:10)

Hi l,
    The veil is not Jesus .

Nick,

Nick,

How is your IQ?

What is your problem. you want to do what the Galatians did?  How funny is that, calling others name is not what I would want to do……Jesus Himself said that we are in the New Covenant and not the Old in Exodus.   You need to learn from those that know……. there is nothing wrong with Nick…. however there is something wrong with you.  You want to deny what Jesus is saying and that is the Spirit of Anti-Christ……You need to study what Paul is saying…. And most of all what Jesus is saying….. The New Covenant in Luke 22:20  in His Blood which is shed for us….I think you need to delete what the Old is saying and believe what Jesus is saying.  Boy, oh, Boy some people…You are so rude….and you are calling yourself a Christian?  Nick's IQ is certainly better then yours……why don't you leave again, we don't need you here…….

Irene,
    I do not recal; addressing you, but since you have budded in i can say this for you…

You do not know me because you do not know Yahushua Who is the Old Teastament.

When you delete the TeNaK, you delete the Messiah and the promises to Yisra'el, and you delete yourself from the BOOK OF LIFE. Haven't you heard that the Torah is life to us who guard it.

Yahushua is all over in the TeNaK.

What have you been studying? Time to get the blinders off and see.

Here are some Scripture for you to think on.

Jos 22:5 “Only, diligently guard to do the command and the Torah which Mosheh the servant of יהוה commanded you, to love יהוה your Elohim, and to walk in all His ways, and to guard His commands, and to cling to Him, and to serve Him with all your heart and with all your being.”

Act 2:39 “For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are far off, as many as יהוה our Elohim shall call.”

Gal 3:29 And if you are of Messiah, then you are seed of Aḇraham, and heirs according to promise.

Heb 6:13 For Elohim, having promised Aḇraham, since He could swear by no one greater, swore by Himself,
    Heb 6:14 saying, “Truly, blessing I shall bless you, and increasing I shall increase you.”
    Heb 6:15 And so, after being patient, he obtained the promise.
    Heb 6:16 For men do indeed swear by the one greater, and an oath for confirmation is for them an end of all dispute.
    Heb 6:17 In this way Elohim, resolving to show even more clearly to the heirs of promise the unchangeableness of His purpose, confirmed it by an oath,
    Heb 6:18 so that by two unchangeable matters in which it is impossible for Elohim to lie, we might have strong encouragement, we who have fled for refuge to lay hold of the expectation set before us,
    Heb 6:19 which we have as an anchor of the life, both safe and firm, and entering into that within the veil,
    Heb 6:20 where יהושע has entered as a forerunner for us, having become High Priest forever according to the order of Malkitseḏeq.

Gen 17:6 “And I shall make you bear fruit exceedingly, and make nations of you, and sovereigns shall come from you.
    Gen 17:7 “And I shall establish My covenant between Me and you and your seed after you in their generations, for an everlasting covenant, to be Elohim to you and your seed after you.
    Gen 17:8 “And I shall give to you and your seed after you the land of your sojournings, all the land of Kenaʽan, as an everlasting possession. And I shall be their Elohim.”
    Gen 17:9 And Elohim said to Aḇraham, “As for you, guard My covenant, you and your seed after you throughout their generations.
    Gen 17:10 “This is My covenant which you guard between Me and you, and your seed after you: Every male child among you is to be circumcised.
    Gen 17:11 “And you shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin, and it shall become a sign of the covenant between Me and you.

Gen 17:19 And Elohim said, “No, Sarah your wife is truly bearing a son to you, and you shall call his name Yitsḥaq. And I shall establish My covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.

Gen 27:30 And it came to be, as soon as Yitsḥaq had finished blessing Yaʽaqoḇ, and Yaʽaqoḇ had hardly left the presence of Yitsḥaq his father, that Ěsaw his brother came in from his hunting.

Gen 48:2 And Yaʽaqoḇ was told, “See, your son Yosĕph is coming to you.” And Yisraʼĕl strengthened himself and sat up on the bed.
    Gen 48:3 And Yaʽaqoḇ said to Yosĕph, “Ěl Shaddai appeared to me at Luz in the land of Kenaʽan and blessed me,
    Gen 48:4 and said to me, ‘See, I am making you bear fruit and shall increase you and make of you an assembly of peoples, and give this land to your seed after you as an everlasting possession.ʼ
    Gen 48:5 “And now, your two sons, Ephrayim and Menashsheh, who were born to you in the land of Mitsrayim before I came to you in Mitsrayim, are mine – as Reʼuḇĕn and Shimʽon, they are mine.
    Gen 48:6 “Your offspring whom you shall bring forth after them are yours, and let them be called by the name of their brothers in their inheritance.

Gen 48:14 And Yisraʼĕl stretched out his right hand and laid it on Ephrayimʼs head, who was the younger, and his left hand on Menashshehʼs head, consciously directing his hands, for Menashsheh was the first-born.
    Gen 48:15 And he blessed Yosĕph, and said, “The Elohim before whom my fathers Aḇraham and Yitsḥaq walked, the Elohim who has fed me all my life long to this day,
    Gen 48:16 the Messenger who has redeemed me from all evil – bless the youths! And let my name be called upon them, and the name of my fathers Aḇraham and Yitsḥaq. And let them increase to a multitude in the midst of the earth.”

Gen 48:20 And he blessed them on that day, saying, “In you Yisraʼĕl shall bless, saying, ‘Elohim make you as Ephrayim and as Menashsheh!ʼ ” Thus he put Ephrayim before Menashsheh.
    Gen 48:21 And Yisraʼĕl said to Yosĕph, “See, I am dying, but Elohim shall be with you and bring you back to the land of your fathers.
    Gen 48:22 “And I, I have given to you one portion above your brothers, which I took f
    rom the hand of the Amorite with my sword and with my bow.”

Gen 49:1 And Yaʽaqoḇ called his sons and said, “Gather together, so that I declare to you what is to befall you in the last days:
    Gen 49:2 “Gather together and hear, you sons of Yaʽaqoḇ, and listen to Yisraʼĕl your father.

Gen 49:9 “Yehuḏah is a lionʼs cub; from the prey you have gone up, my son! He bowed down, he crouched like a lion. And like a lion, who does rouse him?
    Gen 49:10 “The sceptre shall not turn aside from Yehuḏah, nor a Lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh comes, and to Him is the obedience of peoples.
    (YAHUSHAU MESSIAH IS SHILO)

Gen 49:22 “Yosĕph is an offshoot of a fruit-bearing tree, an offshoot of a fruit-bearing tree by a fountain, his branches run over a wall.
    Gen 49:23 “And the archers have bitterly grieved him, shot at him and hated him.
    Gen 49:24 “But his bow remained in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the Mighty One of Yaʽaqoḇ – from there is the Shepherd, the Stone of Yisraʼĕl – (see the Shepherd, the Messiah who comes for the lost sheep of Yisrael, aree these children OF THE PROMISE OF THE COVENANT.)

(Abraham's “children of the promise of THE COVENANT” Isaac, then Jacob who is named Yisra'el, then Joseph, then Ephrayim.)

EPHRAYIM IS THE FULLNESS OF THE GENTILES.

Gen 17:5 “And no longer is your name called Aḇram, but your name shall be Aḇraham, because I shall make you a father of many Gentiles.

1Ki 8:57 “יהוה our Elohim is with us as He was with our fathers – He does not leave us nor forsake us –
    1Ki 8:58 to incline our hearts to Himself, to walk in all His ways, and to guard His commands and His laws and His right- rulings, which He commanded our fathers.
    1Ki 8:59 “And let these words of mine, with which I have made supplication before יהוה, be near יהוה our Elohim day and night, to maintain the cause of His servant and the cause of His people Yisraʼĕl, the matter of each day in its day,
    1Ki 8:60 so that all the peoples of the earth might know that יהוה is Elohim, there is no one else.
    1Ki 8:61 “Let your heart therefore be perfect to יהוה our Elohim, to walk in His laws and guard His commands, as at this day.”

Psa 119:1 Blessed are the perfect in the way, Who walk in the Torah of יהוה!

Psa 119:163 I have hated falsehood and loathe it, Your Torah I have loved.

Gal 5:14 For the entire Torah is completed in one word, in this, “You shall love your neighbour as yourself.”

Psa 119:101 I have restrained my feet from every evil way, That I might guard Your word.
    Psa 119:102 I have not turned aside from Your right-rulings, For You Yourself have taught me.
    Psa 119:103 How sweet to my taste has Your word been, More than honey to my mouth!
    Psa 119:104 From Your orders I get understanding; Therefore I have hated every false way.
    Psa 119:105 Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path.
    Psa 119:106 I have sworn, and I confirm, To guard Your righteous right-rulings.
    Psa 119:107 I have been afflicted very much; O יהוה, revive me according to Your word.
    Psa 119:108 Please accept the voluntary offerings Of my mouth, O יהוה, And teach me Your right-rulings.
    Psa 119:109 My life is in my hand continually, And Your Torah I have not forgotten.
    Psa 119:110 The wrong have laid a snare for me, But I have not strayed from Your orders.
    Psa 119:111 Your witnesses are my inheritance forever, For they are the joy of my heart.
    Psa 119:112 I have inclined my heart to do Your laws Forever, to the end.

Joh 1:14 And the Word became flesh and tabernacled among us, and we saw His esteem, esteem as of an only brought-forth of the father, complete in favour and truth.

Joh 14:15 “If you love Me, you shall guard My commands.

Joh 15:7 “If you stay in Me, and My Words stay in you, you shall ask whatever you wish, and it shall be done for you.
    Joh 15:8 “In this My Father is esteemed, that you bear much fruit, and you shall be My taught ones.
    Joh 15:9 “As the Father has loved Me, I have also loved you. Stay in My love.
    Joh 15:10 “If you guard My commands, you shall stay in My love, even as I have guarded My Fatherʼs commands and stay in His love.

Deu 6:4 “Hear, O Yisraʼĕl: יהוה our Elohim, יהוה is one!
    Deu 6:5 “And you shall love יהוה your Elohim with all your heart, and with all your being, and with all your might.
    Deu 6:6 “And these Words which I am commanding you today shall be in your heart,
    Deu 6:7 and you shall impress them upon your children, and shall speak of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise up,
    Deu 6:8 and shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.
    Deu 6:9 “And you shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.
    Deu 6:10 “And it shall be, when יהוה your Elohim brings you into the land of which He swore to your fathers, to Aḇraham, to Yitsḥaq, and to Yaʽaqoḇ, to give you great and good cities which you did not build,
    Deu 6:11 and houses filled with all kinds of goods, which you did not fill, and wells dug which you did not dig, vineyards and olive trees which you did not plant, and you shall eat and be satisfied –
    Deu 6:12 be on guard, lest you forget יהוה who brought you out of the land of Mitsrayim, from the house of bondage.
    Deu 6:13 “Fear יהוה your Elohim and serve Him, and swear by His Name.
    Deu 6:14 “Do not go after other mighty ones, the mighty ones of the peoples who are all around you,
    Deu 6:15 for יהוה your Elohim is a jealous Ěl in your midst, lest the displeasure of יהוה your Elohim burn against you, then He shall destroy you from the face of the earth.

Jer 50:6 “My people have been wandering1 sheep. Their shepherds have led them astray, turning them away on the mountains. They have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their resting place.

Mat 10:5 יהושע sent these twelve out, having commanded them, saying, “Do not go into the way of the gentiles, and do not enter a city of the Shomeronites,
    Mat 10:6 but rather go to the lost sheep of the house of Yisraʼĕl.
    Mat 10:7 “And as you go, proclaim, saying, ‘The reign of the heavens has drawn near.ʼ

Mat 15:24 And He answering, said, “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Yisraʼĕl.”

Joh 11:54 יהושע therefore no longer went openly among the Yehuḏim, but went from there into the country near the wilderness, to a city called Ephrayim, and remained there with His taught ones.

Irene,
    I do not recal; addressing you, but since you have budded in i can say this for you…

Hence, public forum. A debate section is available if needed.

How is your IQ?

What does intelligence have to do with truth? You are a self made pharisee yes?

Maybe i should'nt be so harsh on you

Mans harshness has nothing on the Divines correction, so give it a go, ones are pretty thick skinned around here.

I have DELETED what you just wrote here in my heart because you do not know what you are saying. DELETE

How did Nick's words get there in the first place to be deleted. Maybe you should do sackcloth and ashes for even considering his words had a spark of truth.

You think you are safe and hide under your law, you still will be found and account for your life. Be assured, even though you may follow the law, ensure you love the law, for what is not loved will not remain.

Force feeding only brings asphyxiation.

Laurel
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ May 01 2010,23:26)

Irene,

Hence, public forum. A debate section is available if needed.

How is your IQ?

What does intelligence have to do with truth? You are a self made pharisee yes?

Maybe i should'nt be so harsh on you

Mans harshness has nothing on the Divines correction, so give it a go, ones are pretty thick skinned around here.

I have DELETED what you just wrote here in my heart because you do not know what you are saying. DELETE

How did Nick's words get there in the first place to be deleted. Maybe you should do sackcloth and ashes for even considering his words had a spark of truth.

You think you are safe and hide under your law, you still will be found and account for your life. Be assured, even though you may follow the law, ensure you love the law, for what is not loved will not remain.

Force feeding only brings asphyxiation.

Once again, budding in and having no understanding of what the conversation is about, and manipulating what i placed on the board to your own demise.

Joh 8:38 “I speak what I have seen with My Father, and you do what you have heard from your father.”
    Joh 8:39 They answered and said to Him, “Aḇraham is our father.”1 יהושע said to them, “If you were Aḇrahamʼs children, you would do the works of Aḇraham. Footnote: 1See Mt. 3:9, Rom. 9:8.
    Joh 8:40 “But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has spoken to you the truth which I heard from Elohim. Aḇraham did not do this.
    Joh 8:41 “You do the works of your father.” Then they said to Him, “We were not born of whoring, we have one Father: Elohim.”
    Joh 8:42 יהושע said to them, “If Elohim were your Father, you would love Me, for I came forth from Elohim, and am here. For I have not come of Myself, but He sent Me.
    Joh 8:43 “Why do you not know what I say? Because you are unable to hear My Word.
    Joh 8:44 “You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you wish to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has not stood in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks of his own, for he is a liar and the father of it.
    Joh 8:45 “And because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me.
    Joh 8:46 “Who of you proves Me wrong concerning sin? And if I speak the truth, why do you not believe Me?
    Joh 8:47 “He who is of Elohim hears the Words of Elohim, therefore you do not hear because you are not of Elohim.”

Joh 5:44 “How are you able to believe, when you are receiving esteem from one another, and the esteem that is from the only Elohim you do not seek?
    Joh 5:45 “Do not think that I shall accuse you to the Father. There is one who accuses you: Mosheh, in whom you have set your expectation.
    Joh 5:46 “For if you believed Mosheh, you would have believed Me, since he wrote about Me.
    Joh 5:47 “But if you do not believe his writings,1 how shall you believe My words?” Footnote: 1Lk. 9:33, Lk. 16:31, Mal. 4:4-5.

Laurel
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 30 2010,07:26)
    Laurel   You are walking on thin ice if you don't believe what Scriptures and Jesus is saying.  If you don't believe that He came in the flesh like the Jewish people do then you are in the Spirit of Anti-Christ…
    1 John 4:2  .I showed you the New Covenant already… read my post again.  Luke 22:20 and the great Commandment in Math. 22:37-40 and read the Sermon on the Mount……..
    Math. Luke and Mark and all the Apostles are Eye Witness to the death and resurrection of Jesus, and you want to deny that? The Jewish People do it because it was their Ancestors that killed our Savior Jesus Christ.  And now I am going to take my Husbands advice and say Good Bye and Good Luck to you, because I do understand what my Husband is saying….I am not interested in mere senseless debate….Join Adam and their debate you might learn something…And Laurel if you want to keep the Torah, make sure you keep it all.  The washings the different Dishes for Passover etc. you live in the Old and that is not so great….. I know some Jew's… what all they have to do… Jesus our Savior came to set us free form all that, and you want to go back to that?   Good luck….Nick is right….and so is Jesus, thanks be to God and Jesus Christ for dying for all of our Sins…..
    Peace to you, Irene

Irene,
    What are you thinking? Why do you twist what i say?

I have never said anything other than the fact that YAHUSHUA the Messiah was flesh 100%

also, that Yahushua the Messiah is not Elohim, but that Elohim sent Him, which differs from the majority of the false X-tian churches today who say that Je_us is g_d.

Like i said before, you should worry about your own salvation and not mine for as you concern yourself with me, you bear false witness against me, which is breaking the commands of the TORAH, for which you may want to consider an apology to me.

Laurel
    Participant

Irene, Yahushua said it was the Gentiles who would kill Him. Now if you believed Yahushua HaMoshiach like i do, and make Him your Master like i am, then you would not be bearing false witness against Him, and me as you are.

Mat 20:17 And יהושע, going up to Yerushalayim, took the twelve taught ones aside on the way and said to them,
    Mat 20:18 “See, we are going up to Yerushalayim, and the Son of Aḏam shall be delivered up to the chief priests and to the scribes. And they shall condemn Him to death,
    Mat 20:19 and deliver Him to the gentiles to mock and to flog and to impale. And the third day He shall be raised.”

You just keep digging yourself a deeper pit, by your own lack of belief.

So you see the Jewish false leaders of His day bore false witness against Him as you are right now, then the GENTILES mocked, flogged, then killed Him.

Laurel
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 30 2010,07:26)
    1 John 4:2  .I showed you the New Covenant already… read my post again.  Luke 22:20 and the great Commandment in Math. 22:37-40 and read the Sermon on the Mount……..
    Math. Luke and Mark and all the Apostles are Eye Witness to the death and resurrection of Jesus, and you want to deny that? The Jewish People do it because it was their Ancestors that killed our Savior Jesus Christ.  And now I am going to take my Husbands advice and say Good Bye and Good Luck to you, because I do understand what my Husband is saying….I am not interested in mere senseless debate….Join Adam and their debate you might learn something…And Laurel if you want to keep the Torah, make sure you keep it all.  The washings the different Dishes for Passover etc. you live in the Old and that is not so great….. I know some Jew's… what all they have to do… Jesus our Savior came to set us free form all that, and you want to go back to that?   Good luck….Nick is right….and so is Jesus, thanks be to God and Jesus Christ for dying for all of our Sins…..
    Peace to you, Irene

Irene,
    Everything you are saying is wrong.
    Show me where i said that Yisra'el should follow the man-made takanot and ma'asim of the Pharisees (Jewish Rabbi's)reguarding fleshy washings and what dish to use.

I'll have you know that i do not follow the rules and regulations of men such as you do, trampling on the blood of the covenant that you calim to be set-apart by, despite the spirit of grace, and setting up the first day of the week according to men, and not Elohim, and forsaking the Torah of YHWH my ELohim.

You are just plain wrong and i do not appreciate being mocked by your high and mighty self seeking twisted person that you are showing yourself to be more every time you open your mind to type a word.

Once again, budding in and having no understanding of what the conversation is about, and manipulating what i placed on the board to your own demise.

Sounds a bit pharisee does it not.

Pharisees, love the long speechs pretty coats and telling everyone else except themselves they have better straighten up or else.

Luk 11:39 But the Lord said to him, Now you Pharisees cleanse the outside of the cup and of the dish, but your inside is full of robbery and evil.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Laurel @ May 02 2010,03:53)
    Irene, Yahushua said it was the Gentiles who would kill Him. Now if you believed Yahushua HaMoshiach like i do, and make Him your Master like i am, then you would not be bearing false witness against Him, and me as you are.

Mat 20:17 And יהושע, going up to Yerushalayim, took the twelve taught ones aside on the way and said to them,
    Mat 20:18 “See, we are going up to Yerushalayim, and the Son of Aḏam shall be delivered up to the chief priests and to the scribes. And they shall condemn Him to death,
    Mat 20:19 and deliver Him to the gentiles to mock and to flog and to impale. And the third day He shall be raised.”

You just keep digging yourself a deeper pit, by your own lack of belief.

So you see the Jewish false leaders of His day bore false witness against Him as you are right now, then the GENTILES mocked, flogged, then killed Him.

First of all it was the Jewish people that insited that the Roman's kill our  Savior….. And I have no idea why I am even saying something to you who is only making negative comments and judging me……My Master first of al is our Heavenly Father.  To Him I pray not to a trinity.  Also Jesus is my Savior and I give honor and glory to Him…..I also believe in the new Covenant in Luke 22:20 and the great Commandment that Jesus gave us, in Math. 22:37-40 now if you disagree with that, that is your problem, and not mine……Amen and good bye no need to answer….I will not further ingage wuth yoiu……
    Irene

Viewing 20 posts - 2,321 through 2,340 (of 4,344 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account