In Jesus pre-existent state, what was He?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 143 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 30 2011,20:20)
    Mike

I agree with you on this ,the Holy spirit his Gods will ;and his will could use power if needed to be fulfilled ,by miracles ,works,etc

Hi Pierre,

I agree with the JWs that God's Holy Spirit is His “active force”.  I think God's will is often carried out BY His Holy Spirit, just as it is often carried out by His vice regents. But I don't agree that the Holy Spirit IS His will.

peace,
    mike

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 02 2011,04:05)
    No Ed.  God's Holy Spirit remains God's Holy Spirit.  It can ACT IN me, but does not become a part of me.

And my spirit is what animates my soul and body, but my spirit is not me.

Hi Mike,

Perhaps this is what you lack then; have you not considered this?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 02 2011,11:07)

Mike

I agree with you on this ,the Holy spirit his Gods will ;and his will could use power if needed to be fulfilled ,by miracles ,works,etc

Hi Pierre,

I agree with the JWs that God's Holy Spirit is His “active force”.  I think God's will is often carried out BY His Holy Spirit, just as it is often carried out by His vice regents.  But I don't agree that the Holy Spirit IS His will.

peace,
    mike

Mike

God his spirit ,what God says is what goes ,right but God says that his words does go out of him and only return by the accomplishment of those words,

so what God spirit wants is his will ,the holy spirit is the same will to fulfill what he had said by the prophets this can be done by power works but it still what he wants so his will ,and this is what Christ came to do ;the will of God and the holy spirit was with him and in him because he was literally doing God will on earth and spook the words of what God wanted for him to say.

I never quite understood what the JW meant with ACTIVE FORCE

God is the power and only supreme power and to me is always active Jesus said that his father is always at work,

it is the will that make the decision to DO not the power ,the power are the means to do the will ,

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

The “HolySpirit” is God's will!   …you have right brother!

God bless

Noal
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 02 2011,04:07)

Mike

Hi Pierre,

I agree with the JWs that God's Holy Spirit is His “active force”.  I think God's will is often carried out BY His Holy Spirit, just as it is often carried out by His vice regents.  But I don't agree that the Holy Spirit IS His will.

peace,
    mike

The Holy Spirit is Gods power on earth. Without the Holy Spirit you would be left desolate. However Jesus said he would not leave us not forsake us until the end. Once you know God and God is with you, Gods Spirit keeps you going. To say the Spirit is just some active force is true in a way, but also maybe not so true. The Spirit can be grieved, etc. So if it can be grieved etc, if God is Spirit too, then are you saying that God is just some force like electricity, not an individual?

Noal
    Participant

If you learn to ride a bike do you ever stop knowing how to ride a bike? So it is with all these knowledge filled people, they learn what they did and think they can bombard people with their empty words even if they may speak 90% truth, thats the best lie.

Never be fooled by intillegent charismatic people. BEWARE OF THE LIGHT OF THE LAST DAYS THAT FOOLS YOU AND THERES SO MUCH OF IT AROUND. The Holy spirit will lead you into what you need to know. MAN CANNOT. Man lies. Only God you can trust.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Noal @ Oct. 06 2011,20:35)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 02 2011,04:07)

Mike

Hi Pierre,

peace,
    mike

The Holy Spirit is Gods power on earth. Without the Holy Spirit you would be left desolate. However Jesus said he would not leave us not forsake us until the end. Once you know God and God is with you, Gods Spirit keeps you going. To say the Spirit is just some active force is true in a way, but also maybe not so true. The Spirit can be grieved, etc. So if it can be grieved etc, if God is Spirit too, then are you saying that God is just some force like electricity, not an individual?

Welcome Noal! let me ask you a question, is Gods Holy Spirit a person to you? or the third person of the trinity?

Peace and Love Irene

terraricca
    Participant

Noal

Welcome,

the reason why I say that the holy spirit is the will of God ,is because all things work as per Gods will ,read the scriptures the story of how Israel became to be a nation ,and what God says to Moses and Joshua and Nathan,and Samuel,Daniel, Ezekiel and others ,

you can understand as long as the nation was following Gods will and applied it they were blessed ,the only reason why God people can for a while be in trouble it is as for JOB to be tested,

now go back to Jesus and his apostles was God with Christ YES,what was Christ doing ?? he fulfill all what was said about the messiah as foretold by God s prophets ,right? yes,but he had to die just as scriptures say he would this was the(final) test for the messiah .

now for the disciples what is different ?? same out come, so for all who are true disciples of Christ the end will be the same,and Gods will provide all help required to sustain his people according to that will of his,because that is the plan of God to do so,

it is only US that are unreliable and unstable and have to learn to be part of Gods will and stay their for protection.

and to prevent this to happen Satan lets out his powers to take with him the most of men by all means of that world of his.

so the holy spirit is not a person ,it is from God when God speaks this is his will and it does not return to him until it is accomplished.

and you

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Noal @ Oct. 06 2011,21:01)
    If you learn to ride a bike do you ever stop knowing how to ride a bike? So it is with all these knowledge filled people, they learn what they did and think they can bombard people with their empty words even if they may speak 90% truth, thats the best lie.

Never be fooled by intillegent charismatic people. BEWARE OF THE LIGHT OF THE LAST DAYS THAT FOOLS YOU AND THERES SO MUCH OF IT AROUND. The Holy spirit will lead you into what you need to know. MAN CANNOT. Man lies. Only God you can trust.

Hi Noal,

The Holy spirit will lead (from within) all Christian believers. (2Cor.6:16)

God bless

Edit reason: added link

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 02 2011,04:05)
    No Ed.  God's Holy Spirit remains God's Holy Spirit.  It can ACT IN me, but does not become a part of me.

And my spirit is what animates my soul and body, but my spirit is not me.

Exactly Mike… I agree with you…. Peace Irene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 18 2011,00:04)

Quote (Noal @ Oct. 06 2011,21:01)

Hi Noal,

The Holy spirit will lead (from within) all Christian believers. (2Cor.6:16)

God bless

Edit reason: added link

edj

how could the holy spirit lead you if you have the devil for a father ?? WE HAVE TO FIRST PUT THE WORDS OF THAT WHERE WRITTEN BY THE HOLY SPIRIT IN OURSELF THEN IF WE LET IT BY BEING SUBMIT TO IT ,THEN AND ONLY THEN IT WILL LEAD US TO GOD AND CHRIST AND LIVE

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 18 2011,02:53)
    edj

how could the holy spirit lead you if you have the devil for a father ?? WE HAVE TO FIRST PUT THE WORDS OF THAT WHERE WRITTEN BY THE HOLY SPIRIT IN OURSELF
    THEN IF WE LET IT BY BEING SUBMIT TO IT ,THEN AND ONLY THEN IT WILL LEAD US TO GOD AND CHRIST AND LIVE

PIERRE

Did I hear you right?   …The HolySpirit is (according to you) an “IT”?  

Ed J
    Participant

edj

how could the holy spirit lead you if you have the devil for a father ??

Hi PR,

Is this question intended to be an accusation pointed towards me specifically? (Matt.5:11)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 18 2011,10:15)

edj

how could the holy spirit lead you if you have the devil for a father ?? WE HAVE TO FIRST PUT THE WORDS OF THAT WHERE WRITTEN BY THE HOLY SPIRIT IN OURSELF
    THEN IF WE LET IT BY BEING SUBMIT TO IT ,THEN AND ONLY THEN IT WILL LEAD US TO GOD AND CHRIST AND LIVE

PIERRE

ed

Did I hear you right? …The HolySpirit is (according to you) an “IT”?

the “IT” is refers to the written word (scriptures)given to us by the holy spirit.

but you know that ,right ? this is your way of a diversion right??

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 18 2011,10:19)

edj

Hi PR,

Is this question intended to be an accusation pointed towards me specifically? (Matt.5:11)

ed

Is this question intended to be an accusation pointed towards me specifically?

you have a identity problem ,

I was answering your comment ,”that we have the holy spirit within us”

and this is why i made that statement ,so that what you say is wrong and so correct it.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 18 2011,04:18)

edj

PIERRE

ed

the “IT” is refers to the written word (scriptures)given to us by the holy spirit.

Hi PR,

Then you do agree that the “HolySpirit” is a “HE” rather than an 'IT', correct?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 18 2011,04:22)

edj

Hi PR,

ed

and this is why i made that statement ,so that what you say is wrong and so correct it.

Hi PR,

Then your comment was not directed at me at all, is this correct?

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 18 2011,13:41)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 18 2011,04:22)

edj

Hi PR,

ed

Hi PR,

Then your comment was not directed at me at all, is this correct?

God bless

edj

that's correct;why would I do that anyway?would this be Christian ? NO

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 18 2011,13:36)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 18 2011,04:18)

edj

PIERRE

ed

Hi PR,

God bless

edj

Hi PR,

the holy spirit could be a IT' a HE a SHE

it all depend how it is you apply it ; if it is in the power then it could be a HE” for sure

if it is in wisdom it could be a IT,or HE or a SHE

this is playing with ;feminine ,masculine ,and neutral ,vocabulary

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 18 2011,08:13)
    edj

Hi PR,

the holy spirit could be a IT' a HE a SHE

it all depend how it is you apply it ; if it is in the power then it could be a HE” for sure

if it is in wisdom it could be a IT,or HE or a SHE

this is playing with ;feminine ,masculine ,and neutral ,vocabulary

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

Then you believe “wisdom” talked about in the beginning was the “HolySpirit”; right? (Prob.8:22-30)

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account