If you reject the pope you reject paul

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

DB……….the pope represent nothing but all TRINITARIANS, because it was the Catholic Church who Started and enforced that Idolatrous teaching on People. Protestants like to think they are not part of it but are really only daughters of the GREAT WHORE CHURCH, They still keep Her Idolatrous Trinity teachings. WE are told to come (OUT) of HER completely not partially, that we recieve Not of Her Plagues. The Plague is the plague of delusions and phobias and not (really) Knowing GOD the FATHER or JESUS .

But Islam is the representative of MOHAMMAD so what the difference they both teach falsehood, and both deny GOD the FATHER and Jesus ,they both break the commandments of GOD, they both have a history of nothing but blood shed and murders, even in our modern times. Therefor GOD says I am Against you, and trying to affix yourselves to GOD is a PURE LIE BY Both religions………IMO

peace and love…………………….gene

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Aug. 07 2009,03:18)
    DB……….the pope represent nothing but all TRINITARIANS, because it was the Catholic Church who Started and enforced that Idolatrous teaching on People.  Protestants like to think they are not part of it but are really only daughters of the GREAT WHORE CHURCH, They still keep Her Idolatrous Trinity teachings.  WE are told to come (OUT) of HER completely not partially, that we recieve Not of Her Plagues.  The Plague is the plague of delusions and phobias and not (really) Knowing GOD the FATHER or JESUS .

But Islam is the representative of MOHAMMAD so what the difference they both teach falsehood, and both deny GOD the FATHER and Jesus ,they both break the commandments of GOD, they both have a history of nothing but blood shed and murders, even in our modern times. Therefor GOD says I am Against you, and trying to affix yourselves to GOD is a PURE LIE BY Both religions………IMO

How is it that you say that Islam denies that Jesus is The Christ or that God sent Jesus? These are principles that must be believed in Islam.

Trinitarians have to support the Pope because he is their spiritual father just like Paul said he was his followers spiritual father. The Pope and Paul are forever linked. If there had not been Paul there would be no Pope/Bishop. Jesus said call no man Father and yet Paul called himself Father. Jesus said do not lord over each other, Paul created Overseers/Bishops.

These are facts. Jesus fulfilling the Law means he kept the law not that he ended it or changed it at all. Fulfill means to meet the obligation not end the obligation.

God said the Law is a blessing , Paul called it a curse.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Also Gene,

Islam has no leader all are equal in Islam there are no Bishops or Overseers

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    Spiritual Father?
    Only of the whore.

You still cannot see the body of Christ?
    Buy some salve for your eyes.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Aug. 07 2009,07:29)
    Hi BD,
    Spiritual Father?
    Only of the whore.

You still cannot see the body of Christ?
    Buy some salve for your eyes.

Paul said he was the Spiritual Father of timothy and others, do you deny this?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,
    Paul was an anointed man of God not a self appointed man of the people.

He and Peter shepherded in Christ the lambs

Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 07 2009,06:46)

DB……….the pope represent nothing but all TRINITARIANS, because it was the Catholic Church who Started and enforced that Idolatrous teaching on People.  Protestants like to think they are not part of it but are really only daughters of the GREAT WHORE CHURCH, They still keep Her Idolatrous Trinity teachings.  WE are told to come (OUT) of HER completely not partially, that we recieve Not of Her Plagues.  The Plague is the plague of delusions and phobias and not (really) Knowing GOD the FATHER or JESUS .

How is it that you say that Islam denies that Jesus is The Christ or that God sent Jesus? These are principles that must be believed in Islam.

Trinitarians have to support the Pope because he is their spiritual father just like Paul said he was his followers spiritual father. The Pope and Paul are forever linked. If there had not been Paul there would be no Pope/Bishop. Jesus said call no man Father and yet Paul called himself Father. Jesus said do not lord over each other, Paul created Overseers/Bishops.

These are facts. Jesus fulfilling the Law means he kept the law not that he ended it or changed it at all. Fulfill means to meet the obligation not end the obligation.

Hi BD:

You say that Muslims believe that Jesus is “The Christ”, but you deny what God our Father revealed to the church through the Apostle Peter:

Mat 16:13 ¶ When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?

Mat 16:14 And they said, Some [say that thou art] John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.

Mat 16:15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

Mat 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

Mat 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed [it] unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

And so about those denying what our Father revealed to the church the scripture states:

1Jo 5:9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.

1Jo 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

And so, how can you say that Muslims believe that he is the Christ, and when they deny that what he has taught is the Word of God. He doesn't need to have another prophet coming after him to clarify what he meant.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Participant

Hi BD:

And if Allah says that God does not have any Son, then Allah cannot be the same God that I serve because He has stated that He gave His Son, and I have the Holy Spirit dwelling within me who testifies of this reality.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Aug. 07 2009,09:15)

Hi BD:

You say that Muslims believe that Jesus is “The Christ”, but you deny what God our Father revealed to the church through the Apostle Peter:

Mat 16:13 ¶ When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?  

Mat 16:14   And they said, Some [say that thou art] John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.  

Mat 16:15   He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?  

Mat 16:16   And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.  

Mat 16:17   And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed [it] unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.  

And so about those denying what our Father revealed to the church the scripture states:

1Jo 5:9   If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.  

1Jo 5:10   He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.  

And so, how can you say that Muslims believe that he is the Christ, and when they deny that what he has taught is the Word of God.  He doesn't need to have another prophet coming after him to clarify what he meant.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Jesus is The Christ the name “Son” is one of Honour not of physicality and you should know this unless you believe that Mary is the mother of God and the Queen of Heaven.

Did Mary have a baby by intimacy with God?

God created Jesus just like he did with Adam or more specifically Eve. Eve was born out of a virgin and so was Jesus.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Aug. 07 2009,09:15)

Hi BD:

Mat 16:14   And they said, Some [say that thou art] John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.  

Mat 16:15   He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?  

Mat 16:16   And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.  

Mat 16:17   And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed [it] unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.  

1Jo 5:9   If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.  

1Jo 5:10   He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.  

And so, how can you say that Muslims believe that he is the Christ, and when they deny that what he has taught is the Word of God.  He doesn't need to have another prophet coming after him to clarify what he meant.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Paul came after him clarifying what he meant. Paul however taught what Christ never taught. Islam teaches everything that God taught through Christ.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Aug. 07 2009,09:19)
    Hi BD:

And if Allah says that God does not have any Son, then Allah cannot be the same God that I serve because He has stated that He gave His Son, and I have the Holy Spirit dwelling within me who testifies of this reality.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

The word “son” is a designation of Honor and not fact. Ask The Holy Spirit if what I am saying is a lie and you will know that it is not. I have already told you if you are so certain that the things I have said to you regarding the Quran are false then let The Holy Spirit be a witness between me and you and then let us testify by the Power and Authority of The Holy Spirit and whoever is lying about what they attribute to the Holy Spirit let the curse and plagues of God be upon them and their entire family.

For a certainty God does not sire chidren

bodhitharta
    Participant

2 Samuel 7:13-15 (King James Version)

13He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.

14I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:

15But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away before thee.

This was about Honour, is it not?

bodhitharta
    Participant

1 Chronicles 28 (King James Version)

6 And he said unto me, Solomon thy son, he shall build my house and my courts: for I have chosen him to be my son, and I will be his father.

So do you deny that Solomon is The Son of God?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

DB………Jesus is the (FIRST BEGOTTEN) SON. and the FIRST to be Raised and have eternal life given HIM, all the rest are still in there graves. Your denial of what the apostle Paul said is a denial of what Peter said concerning Him also. AS well a what John said, when he said about the Antichrist to the churches saying as (YOU HAVE HEARD WAS COMING) who did they hear it from (PAUL) 2Ths2. If GOD'S spirit was guiding you, you would (NOT) reject Paul's teachings. IMO

peace and love………………….gene

Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 07 2009,10:10)

6 And he said unto me, Solomon thy son, he shall build my house and my courts: for I have chosen him to be my son, and I will be his father.

Hi BD:

No, don't deny that Solomon is a son of God and I also am a son of God, but Jesus is the “Only Begotten Son of God”.

There is no question that this is the truth, and I pray that God will open the spiritual eyes of your understanding so that you can see this.

Your challenge is foolishness. It is kind of like the temptation of Jesus by the devil saying to him “if your are the Son of God turn this stone into bread”. I don't have to prove any thing to you or anyone else.

As I said, the scriptures state that if anyone preaches another gospel than what the bible teaches, let him be accursed. And so, if this is you, I pray that you will repent before it is too late.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 31 2009,11:24)

Quote (Cindy @ July 31 2009,09:37)

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 31 2009,08:01)

Quote (Cindy @ July 31 2009,06:27)

Quote (Everlasting father Jesus @ July 31 2009,04:11)

Quote (Cindy @ July 30 2009,17:23)

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 30 2009,07:44)
    WJ, Thinker, Nick and whoever else

If you reject the Pope like I know some of you do, especially the ones mentioned above you reject the teachings of Paul as he instituted the office of Head Bishop i.e. Pope.

The Pope represents the triumph of Christ over his enemies as The Vatican is clear evidence of.

So isn't rejecting the Pope rejecting Christ?

That statement is absolutely ridiculous.   We were Catholics before and I do know that most Catholics do worship the Pope like He is Christ Himself.  However I believe now how wrong that is.  It is the Catholic Church that was the first Universal Roman Catholic Church that believed in the Trinity Doctrine which we can prove to be wrong. Out of that Church came all other so called Christian Churches.  Rev. tells us to come out of Her my People.  We did and do not believe in a Trinity any more.  One more thing, the Bishops are besides the Pope and are not at all are the Pope.  And no it is not rejecting Christ.
    Peace and Love Irene

I don't believe we can reject the Pope and revelations doesn't mention the Catholic Church is anything bad do you have any scriptures about that? The Pope is the head bishop and he is called Father because he is our spiritual Father just like Paul said he was Timothy's Father.

The Bible does talk about the falling away of the saints and it sounds to me that is what you did. You left the Church it didn't leave you and why did you reject the trinity if that was a revelation of the church?

We my Husband and I left the Church, because their Doctrine are grounded in Paganism.  Also praying to Mary is so wrong I will not call former Catholics names.  Also Maria did not stay a Virgin either.
    It was Quintus Septimius Florence Tertullian was the first who came up with that Doctrine of the Trinity.  Also you need to big time prove the trinity doctrine.  The Bereans did and so should we.  
    I have given you Scriptures which you just ignore.  All our lives we were in that Church, and we know it up and down. The Pope is just another false Prophet. Not Christ on earth.  And I know how you and your Brothers worship Him. We did once too, never again. If you don't see now, you will some day understand. But I am afraid that your mind is closed. I have to smile that you think if I reject the Pope, I reject
    Christ, no way.
    Peace and Love Irene

Isn't it paganism to worship Jesus as God Almighty? God forbids worship of any created or physical object. God says do not worship the image of a man or bird or beast.

Do you worship Jesus?

Are you kidding?  I worship the Father through our Mediator Jesus Christ.  It is you who worship Jesus and the trinity 3in1.  Not in my book. The trinity doctrine is a Pagan Doctrine, not ours who do not believe in it.  Quintys Septimus Florens Tertullian's Parents were Pagan's and He was brought up into it.
    Peace and Love Irene

Irene,

I don't believe in the trinity, where did you get that from? I believe in strict monotheism as in Islam and Judaism.

I believe that we can go to the Father ourselves and we owe God our complete and Absolute Worship. I brought up the Pope because I said that Paul taught that there should be Bishops and deacons all though Jesus said they should not have Overseers.

My point was if you accept Paul you should accept the Pope because it is Paul who opened the door up for people to see Jesus as God as he Prophesied that God said that Jesus was God when he assigns the old psalms such as “Thy Throne o God” which he calls a conversation of God to Jesus.

Pauls teaching made the Catholic structure possible and even though they claim Peter as their root Peter did not set up the structure in that way in-fact Peter had the disciples with all things in Common with no Overseers as Bishops or higher ranks.

Paul is responsible for the Catholic Church and its most basic rules such as refraining from women and women not being considered for preaching and such.

Are you not talking out of both sides out of your mouth. You say we should not reject the Pope and if we do we reject Christ. If you endorse the Pope you endorse the doctrine of their Church. You can't have it both ways. When we finally started reading the Bible we were amazed.
    Irene

Participant

Hi BD:

Mat 12:42 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon [is] here.

Mar 1:7 And preached, saying, There cometh one mightier than I after me, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to stoop down and unloose.

Mat 22:41 ¶ While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them,
    Mat 22:42 Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, [The Son] of David.
    Mat 22:43 He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying,
    Mat 22:44 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?
    Mat 22:45 If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?

While it is true that the doctrine of “the trinity” is a misunderstanding of scripture, and that there is only “One God”, Jesus is a man, but no, not just any man, he is the “Only Begotten Son of the Most High God.

I am praying for you and all Muslims and Jews. God loves you and so do I, and I desire the best that God has to offer for you and your family.

It appears to me that you were a Christian at one time and that you were deceived into believing what you now seem to believe. But there is no way that you would have received the Holy Spirit except by believing the Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God, and that God has raised him from the dead, and that he is the propitiation for your sins, and if you received the Holy Ghost by believing, how is it now that the Holy Ghost will teach you something different? If you are now trying to be saved through obedience to the Law, you have fallen from grace. Without the shed blood of Jesus, there is no remedy for sin when we fall short of perfect obedience.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Cindy
    Participant

According to Scriptures Jesus also preexisted His birth as a man.  
    Co. !:15-17
    Rev. 3:14
    In John 17:5 Jesus says this:” And now O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory I had with You before the world was.”
    If we do not believe in our Savior Jesus Christ the Bible tells us that is Anti-Christ.  If the Shoe fits, wear it.
    God Had to send His only begotten Son to save us from eternal death.  No man is and was able to do  so.  We have all sinned in this flesh.  Jesus never sinned, because He knew what was at stake and He had God's Holy Spirit without measure.  No other Human ever did.  So we all should be very “Thankful to God for what He did for us.  I am!!!!!!
    Peace and Love Irene

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Aug. 07 2009,13:39)
    DB………Jesus is the (FIRST BEGOTTEN) SON. and the FIRST to be Raised and have eternal life given HIM, all the rest are still in there graves. Your denial  of what the apostle Paul said is a denial of what Peter said concerning Him also. AS well a what John said, when he said about the Antichrist to the churches saying as (YOU HAVE HEARD WAS COMING) who did they hear it from (PAUL) 2Ths2. If GOD'S spirit was guiding you, you would (NOT) reject Paul's teachings. IMO

peace and love………………….gene

Gene,

For the first trime I must tell you that makes no sense whatsoever.

You don't know who is in there graves spiritually and according to Jesus, YOU ARE WRONG!

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Aug. 07 2009,14:10)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 07 2009,10:10)

Hi BD:

No, don't deny that Solomon is a son of God and I also am a son of God, but Jesus is the “Only Begotten Son of God”.  

There is no question that this is the truth, and I pray that God will open the spiritual eyes of your understanding so that you can see this.

Your challenge is foolishness.  It is kind of like the temptation of Jesus by the devil saying to him “if your are the Son of God turn this stone into bread”.  I don't have to prove any thing to you or anyone else.

As I said, the scriptures state that if anyone preaches another gospel than what the bible teaches, let him be accursed.  And so, if this is you, I pray that you will repent before it is too late.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Your excuse marty is quite frankly a lame one. You are not tempting God by declaring what The Holy Spirit “taught you” The fact is that The Holy Spirit didn't teach you that The Quran was wrong and you saying so would be a lie against The Holy Spirit so you cannot accept the challenge knowing it would be a lie against The Holy Spirit.

So if you say that The Holy Spirit taught you something then yes! you should without a doubt testify to what The Holy Spirit told you and accept freely any curse put upon you for lying against The Holy Spirit.

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 129 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account