How many thrones are there in heaven?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Revelation4:2. And immediately I was *in the spirit*.
    And behold; **A THRONE** was set in heaven,and *ONE* sat on the throne.

Revelation5:6 And I beheld,and lo; **IN THE MIDS OF THE THRONE**,and of the four beast,and in the mids of the Elders
    *STOOD A LAMB*,as it hath been slain having seven horns and seven eyes,which are the seven spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.(THE LAMB WITH THE SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD).

ONE THRONE,AND THE LAMB IS IN THE MIDS OF THE THRONE.

AS JESUS HAS TOLD US; I AM *IN* THE FATHER, AND THE FATHER IS *IN* ME.
    JOHN17:8.—-*I CAME OUT FROM THEE*,—–

VERSE 21. THAT THEY MAY BE ONE: AS THOU FATHER ARE *IN ME*,AND I *IN THEE*,THAT THEY ALSO MAYBE *ONE IN US*:THAT THE WORLD MAY BELIEVE THAT THOU HAS SENT ME.

THIS MAKES IT GOD ALL IN ALL.

DONT FORGET WE ARE SPEAKING OF THE SPIRIT WORLD HERE; NOT THE MATERIAL WORLD.

JUST REMEMBER THE MAN POSSESSED BY A LEGION OF SPIRITS? THIS IS JUST TO HELP YOU COMPREHEND THE SPIRIT WORLD.

ONES ALL HIS CHILDREN ARE MADE HOLY;GOD WILL BE ALL IN ALL.

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

(1555.7) 139:4.14 “When in temporary exile on Patmos, John wrote the Book of Revelation, which you now have in greatly abridged and distorted form. This Book of Revelation contains the surviving fragments of a great revelation, large portions of which were lost, other portions of which were removed, subsequent to John’s writing. It is preserved in only fragmentary and adulterated form.” Urantia revelation 1955

Colter

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ Aug. 20 2013,00:26)
    (1555.7) 139:4.14 “When in temporary exile on Patmos, John wrote the Book of Revelation, which you now have in greatly abridged and distorted form. This Book of Revelation contains the surviving fragments of a great revelation, large portions of which were lost, other portions of which were removed, subsequent to John’s writing. It is preserved in only fragmentary and adulterated form.” Urantia revelation 1955

Colter

Hi Colter,

Are you suggesting that God wasn't able to preserve his word?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 20 2013,02:28)

Colter

Hi Colter,

Are you suggesting that God wasn't able to preserve his word?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

God keeps his word just fine, God IS the Word, the Bible books were written by men. The church or priest class, created and perpetuated the myth that God wrote the (current list of books) in order to control people. Those people then in turn do that to others. The church has murdered anyone who challenged them on their scheme.

Colter

abe
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 19 2013,05:09)

Revelation5:6 And I beheld,and lo; **IN THE MIDS OF THE THRONE**,and of the four beast,and in the mids of the Elders
    *STOOD A LAMB*,as it hath been slain having seven horns and seven eyes,which are the seven spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.(THE LAMB WITH THE SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD).

VERSE 21. THAT THEY MAY BE ONE: AS THOU FATHER ARE *IN ME*,AND I *IN THEE*,THAT THEY ALSO MAYBE *ONE IN US*:THAT THE WORLD MAY BELIEVE THAT THOU HAS SENT ME.

JUST REMEMBER THE MAN POSSESSED BY A LEGION OF SPIRITS? THIS IS JUST TO HELP YOU COMPREHEND THE SPIRIT WORLD.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Is.66:1   Thus says the LORD, “Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool. Where then is a house you could build for Me? And where is a place that I may rest?

Heaven is My throne

Ez.1:26   And above the firmament that [was] over their heads [was] the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne [was] the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.

Gen.1:8   And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

(Topic)
    How many Thrones are in Heaven?

I see Two Thrones,one for the Son and One for the Father.

(Quote)

Ez.1:26   And above the firmament that [was] over their heads [was] the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne [was] the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.

and upon the likeness of the throne [was] the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.

appearance of a   #Man   above upon it.

Strongs #120……Same as Adam.

Peace.

Wakeup
    Participant

Colter

Colter.

In the usa a person against the government,can be sent to a home for the mentally disturbed.
    This is what you/they have done to john.

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 20 2013,12:26)

Colter

Colter.

In the usa a person against the government,can be sent to a home for the mentally disturbed.

wakeup.

Huh? Read again, it was a “great revelation” but it was tampered with later, some things added, some removed. The UB never claims John is insane?

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (abe @ Aug. 20 2013,08:12)

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 19 2013,05:09)

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Is.66:1   Thus says the LORD, “Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool. Where then is a house you could build for Me? And where is a place that I may rest?

Heaven is My throne

Gen.1:8   And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

(Topic)
    How many Thrones are in Heaven?

I see Two Thrones,one for the Son and One for the Father.

(Quote)

and upon the likeness of the throne [was] the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.

appearance of a   #Man   above upon it.

Strongs #120……Same as Adam.

Peace.

Abe.

Where there is Gods throne shown;the four beasts are also there.

Rev 5:6. and in the *MIDS* OF THE THRONE AND THE FOUR BEAST—

It is the same throne.

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Colter

Instead of th Urantia Book reporting what was lost or removed why didn't it just fill in the gaps? What is missing out of the book of revelation?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Great point, Asana! :)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Revelation 3:21
    To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne.

I count two thrones in that verse.

Revelation 4:4
    Surrounding the throne were twenty-four other thrones, and seated on them were twenty-four elders.

Now we're up to 26 thrones.

Matthew 19:28
    Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

I assume these 12 thrones will also be in heaven.  If so, then we are up to 38 thrones so far.  :)

peace,
    mike

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 20 2013,12:48)
    To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne.

I count two thrones in that verse.

Surrounding the throne were twenty-four other thrones, and seated on them were twenty-four elders.

Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

I assume these 12 thrones will also be in heaven.  If so, then we are up to 38 thrones so far.  :)

peace,
    mike

MIKE B.

QUOTE:
    To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me **on my throne**, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father **on his throne*.UNQUOTE:

CORRECT: HIS THRONE WILL BE IN HIS KINGDOM ON EARTH.(FUTURE).

I count two thrones in that verse.QUOTE/UNQUOTE:

THERE IS BUT ONE THRONE IN HEAVEN;GODS THRONE.

QUOTE:
    Surrounding the throne were twenty-four other thrones, and seated on them were twenty-four elders.UNQUOTE:

NO; IT DOES NOT SAY 24 THRONES;BUT 24 SEATS.

QUOTE:
    Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, **at the renewal of all things**, **when* the Son of Man** sits on *his glorious throne**, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
    UNQUOTE:

ONLY WHEN CHRIST IS RULING IN HIS KINGDOM ON EARTH;WILL HE HAVE HIS OWN THRONE,AND HIS RULING SAINTS ALSO WILL HAVE THEIR 12 THRONES.

QUOTE:
    I assume these 12 thrones will also be in heaven. If so, then we are up to 38 thrones so far.UNQUOTE:

ONLY ONE THRONE IN HEAVEN,FOR CHRIST AND HIS SAINTS ARE NOT YET RULING,ON EARTH.
    CHRIST IS STILL WAITING FOR HIS HOUR.

Good and fair questions.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

ACTUALLY THERE WILL ALSO BE 24 THRONES ON EARTH
    JESUS ONLY MENTIONS 12,BECAUSE HE WAS SPEAKING TO HIS 12 APOSTLES.
    THERE WILL BE IN TOTAL 24 ELDERS AND 24 THRONES,
    ON EARTH.

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 20 2013,12:41)

Colter

Instead of th Urantia Book reporting what was lost or removed why didn't it just fill in the gaps? What is missing out of the book of revelation?

There is actually a tremendous amount of revelatory material in the UB that John saw but did not survive. But you book worshipers are incapable of learning anything new so why bother? You have contempt prior to investigation.

We know now what and who the council of 4 and 20 is. The mark of the beast. Some of the creatures, the sea of glass etc.

Colte

Spock
    Participant

You asked:

(513.4) 45:4.1 At the center of the seven angelic residential circles on Jerusem is located the headquarters of the Urantia advisory council, the four and twenty counselors. John the Revelator called them the four and twenty elders: “And round about the throne were four and twenty seats, and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment.” The throne in the center of this group is the judgment seat of the presiding archangel, the throne of the resurrection roll call of mercy and justice for all Satania. This judgment seat has always been on Jerusem, but the twenty-four surrounding seats were placed in position no more than nineteen hundred years ago, soon after Christ Michael was elevated to the full sovereignty of Nebadon. These four and twenty counselors are his personal agents on Jerusem, and they have authority to represent the Master Son in all matters concerning the roll calls of Satania and in many other phases of the scheme of mortal ascension on the isolated worlds of the system. They are the designated agents for executing the special requests of Gabriel and the unusual mandates of Michael.

(513.5) 45:4.2 These twenty-four counselors have been recruited from the eight Urantia races, and the last of this group were assembled at the time of the resurrection roll call of Michael, nineteen hundred years ago. This Urantia advisory council is made up of the following members:

(513.6) 45:4.3 1. Onagar, the master mind of the pre-Planetary Prince age, who directed his fellows in the worship of “The Breath Giver.”

(513.7) 45:4.4 2. Mansant, the great teacher of the post-Planetary Prince age on Urantia, who pointed his fellows to the veneration of “The Great Light.”

(513.8) 45:4.5 3. Onamonalonton, a far-distant leader of the red man and the one who directed this race from the worship of many gods to the veneration of “The Great Spirit.”

(513.9) 45:4.6 4. Orlandof, a prince of the blue men and their leader in the recognition of the divinity of “The Supreme Chief.”

(513.10) 45:4.7 5. Porshunta, the oracle of the extinct orange race and the leader of this people in the worship of “The Great Teacher.”

(513.11) 45:4.8 6. Singlangton, the first of the yellow men to teach and lead his people in the worship of “One Truth” instead of many. Thousands of years ago the yellow man knew of the one God.

(513.12) 45:4.9 7. Fantad, the deliverer of the green men from darkness and their leader in the worship of “The One Source of Life.”

(513.13) 45:4.10 8. Orvonon, the enlightener of the indigo races and their leader in the onetime service of “The God of Gods.”

(514.1) 45:4.11 9. Adam, the discredited but rehabilitated planetary father of Urantia, a Material Son of God who was relegated to the likeness of mortal flesh, but who survived and was subsequently elevated to this position by the decree of Michael.

(514.2) 45:4.12 10. Eve, the mother of the violet race of Urantia, who suffered the penalty of default with her mate and was also rehabilitated with him and assigned to serve with this group of mortal survivors.

(514.3) 45:4.13 11. Enoch, the first of the mortals of Urantia to fuse with the Thought Adjuster during the mortal life in the flesh.

(514.4) 45:4.14 12. Moses, the emancipator of a remnant of the submerged violet race and the instigator of the revival of the worship of the Universal Father under the name of “The God of Israel.”

(514.5) 45:4.15 13. Elijah, a translated soul of brilliant spiritual achievement during the post-Material Son age.

(514.6) 45:4.16 14. Machiventa Melchizedek, the only Son of this order to bestow himself upon the Urantia races. While still numbered as a Melchizedek, he has become “forever a minister of the Most Highs,” eternally assuming the assignment of service as a mortal ascender, having sojourned on Urantia in the likeness of mortal flesh at Salem in the days of Abraham. This Melchizedek has latterly been proclaimed vicegerent Planetary Prince of Urantia with headquarters on Jerusem and authority to act in behalf of Michael, who is actually the Planetary Prince of the world whereon he experienced his terminal bestowal in human form. Notwithstanding this, Urantia is still supervised by successive resident governors general, members of the four and twenty counselors.

(514.7) 45:4.17 15. John the Baptist, the forerunner of Michael’s mission on Urantia and, in the flesh, distant cousin of the Son of Man.

(514.8) 45:4.18 16. 1-2-3 the First, the leader of the loyal midway creatures in the service of Gabriel at the time of the Caligastia betrayal, elevated to this position by Michael soon after his entrance upon unconditioned sovereignty.

(514.9) 45:4.19 These selected personalities are exempt from the ascension regime for the time being, on Gabriel’s request, and we have no idea how long they may serve in this capacity.

(514.10) 45:4.20 Seats numbers 17, 18, 19, and 20 are not permanently occupied. They are temporarily filled by the unanimous consent of the sixteen permanent members, being kept open for later assignment to ascending mortals from the present postbestowal Son age on Urantia.

(514.11) 45:4.21 Numbers 21, 22, 23, and 24 are likewise temporarily filled while being held in reserve for the great teachers of other and subsequent ages which undoubtedly will follow the present age. Eras of the Magisterial Sons and Teacher Sons and the ages of light and life are to be anticipated on Urantia, regardless of unexpected visitations of divine Sons which may or may not occur.

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ Aug. 20 2013,12:31)

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Huh? Read again, it was a “great revelation” but it was tampered with later, some things added, some removed. The UB never claims John is insane?

Colter

Colter.

You said that John was in confinement for too long.
    We can not depend on his record.

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 21 2013,16:03)

Quote (Colter @ Aug. 20 2013,12:31)

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Colter

Colter.

You said that John was in confinement for too long.
    We can not depend on his record.

wakeup.

No, you are believing your own lies again.

You need to take a break from your obsession with apocalyptic thoughts.

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 20 2013,12:41)

Colter

Boditharta.

Yes: I agree why dont they just start filling the gaps.
    I tell you why: because they have nothing to fill it with;and besides,that is not the whole purpose.
    The purpose is to create another gospel, and another Jesus. To confuse the seekers.

The urantia lingo is not of the bible,God speaks with a certain lingo,and style.

wakeup.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 20 2013,18:16)
    NO; IT DOES NOT SAY 24 THRONES;BUT 24 SEATS.

The Greek word is “thronos”, Wakeup. It is the same word used twice in 3:21.

I believe that God's throne, Jesus' throne, the thrones of the elders, and the 12 thrones of the Apostles are all in heaven right now as we speak.

Jesus begins to reign from his own in heaven throne the minute Satan is thrown down to the earth.

You don't have to agree with me.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 21 2013,10:57)
    The purpose is to create another gospel, and another Jesus. To confuse the seekers.

Agreed.

Galatians 1:8
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse!

EVEN AN ANGEL, Colter.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account