How is Jesus not God?

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 673 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…………a Person is what he speaks,for that which comes out of the mouth defiles the man. Whats coming out of Him (WORD) His word is what He is, And all words are thoughts and a plan is a preconceived thought. in fact you even think in words.

Tell me something are you with your thoughts and plans, if your not then your Just not all there. Could that be why you don't understand what people are talking about?.

Therefore God's word is with Him and is who He is. It was God's word that spoke everything into existence as Genesis shows. John was simply relating that to us in John1:1. He was not implying Jesus was the Word, But God was the word.

IMO…..gene

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ June 04 2008,16:57)
    Nick…………a Person is what he speaks,for that which comes out of the mouth defiles the man. Whats coming out of Him (WORD) His word is what He is, And all words are thoughts and a plan is a preconceived thought. in fact you even think in words.

Tell me something are you with your thoughts and plans, if your not then your Just not all there. Could that be why you don't understand what people are talking about?.

Therefore God's word is with Him and is who He is. It was God's word that spoke everything into existence as Genesis shows. John was simply relating that to us in John1:1. He was not implying Jesus was the Word, But God was the word.

IMO…..gene

GB

So what comes out of your mouth is who you are?

???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    So God spoke Himself into existence and was with Himself?

gollamudi
    Participant

Hey come on, Nick you are silly in making such useless question to Gene.
    You can not get what is the sound doctrine. Leave it don't argue further.
    Adam

dirtyknections
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 04 2008,17:03)

IMO…..gene

GB

???

In a sense…”for out the heart, the mouth speaks”…whats in your heart is who you are…

Jesus said, “we will be judged on every righteous and unrighteous thing we say”..

Or type for that matter…

Not agreeing with Gene…

Just some random thoughts

Blessings

gollamudi
    Participant

Hi DK,
    people like you, Nick and many can not agree with sound doctrines, they only agree with mythology believing more than one God by misinterpreting scriptures.
    Adam

dirtyknections
    Participant

GM…

Comment on the scriptures please

gollamudi
    Participant

Which scriptures you say?

dirtyknections
    Participant

Quote (dirtyknections @ June 05 2008,01:59)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 04 2008,17:03)

IMO…..gene

GB

???

In a sense…”for out the heart, the mouth speaks”…whats in your heart is who you are…

Jesus said, “we will be judged on every righteous and unrighteous thing we say”..

Or type for that matter…

Not agreeing with Gene…

Just some random thoughts

Blessings

The ones I qouted here..

And for the record..I was supporting you and Gene with my last comment…

gollamudi
    Participant

Come on my friend if are in that I have to pity you being a christian. Pl. find some other place for your dogma.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Bk….it should be oblivious what a person speaks is what he is and we will be judged by our (WORD) because it is who we are , Just like God's Word is who He is.” In the beginning was the (WORD) and the (WORD was with God) just like your word is with you (and the WORD WAS GOD) just like your word who you are. NO DIFFERENCE.

peace to you………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    No I am not with my thoughts and plans.
    They are within me and die with me.

But what I have said can last
    for good or bad

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………. If your thoughts and plan aren't with you then pray tell where are they then?

And you are right they will die with and when your are resurrected they will be there too. And you will be judged by them also because thats what you are, and you will be judged by what you are. Your thought produce your words and you will give account of every word that comes out of your mouth.

IMO…………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    Beware losing your thoughts and plans if they are not within you.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…………I haven't a clue what your talking about. Have you lost you thoughts.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,
    No I checked and they still reside within.
    Are you still with yours?

gollamudi
    Participant

Will you please stop this unnecessary arguement, Nick?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GM,
    The word WITH is used 3 times in regard to God and the Word in the beginning.
    God has doubly reinforced this truth and we need to take it seriously.

gollamudi
    Participant

Ok, Nick you believe whatever you understood you can not take others meaning. Even WJ has titled you as polythiest that's why I wanted to convince you on that “word is not a separate God from the Only God”.
    We agree to disagree.
    Adam

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GM,
    For US there is one God.

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 673 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account