Happy thanksgiving to all

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Happy Thanksgiving to all my brothers and sisters in Christ, and to all who participate on this forum.

I hope you will enjoy the following in conjunction with Thanksgiving day:

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/05/11/egreetings/source/2.htm

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Quote (942767 @ Nov. 24 2010,17:30)
    Happy Thanksgiving to all my brothers and sisters in Christ, and to all who participate on this forum.

ttp://images.businessweek.com/ss/05/11/egreetings/source/2.htm

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Happy Holidays.

Are you a vegetarian? :)

Keith

Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Nov. 25 2010,10:01)

Quote (942767 @ Nov. 24 2010,17:30)

ttp://images.businessweek.com/ss/05/11/egreetings/source/2.htm

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Happy Holidays.

Are you a vegetarian?  :)  

Keith

No, brother, not a vegetarian, but this video almost makes me feel like I should be. :D

Happy Holidays to you and your family as well.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Too funny Marty!  :D  :laugh:  :D

The kids are still laughing.  I hope you all have the chance to enjoy your family and friends this weekend………not to mention the food.  

I thank you God that we live in a land of plenty……….and pray that you will let those who don't know you are with them even in their poverty and suffering. It is they who will have plenty in your kingdom forever.

Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 25 2010,12:07)
    Too funny Marty!  :D  :laugh:  :D

The kids are still laughing.  I hope you all have the chance to enjoy your family and friends this weekend………not to mention the food.  

I thank you God that we live in a land of plenty……….and pray that you will let those who don't know you are with them even in their poverty and suffering.  It is they who will have plenty in your kingdom forever.

We serve a good God, Mike, and as Jesus said: “it is more blessed to give than to receive”, but unto whom much is given much will be expected.

“He who lends to the poor, lends to God, and He will repay”.

I am happy to hear that your children enjoyed the video.

God bless you and your family this Thanksgiving.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Lightenup
    Participant

That was funny Marty!  

Keith's comment about vegetarians made me think about something that happened to me.  A few years ago I had just finished carving and painting a carousel animal for the city zoo carousel.  I carved a white tailed buck that had real antlers.  When it came time to open the carousel for a private reception for the sponsors, my deer was two weeks shy of being finished and was not available for it's sponsors to see.  I met them, they paid $7000 to sponsor it.  I told them about it and how it had real antlers and how my husband had shot the deer that they came from.  Instantly I knew that I should never have offered that information.  The lady sponsor, who was a board member of the zoo, put her hands over her ears and said, “Oh NO,” well, I quickly said…”but we ate the deer, it fed 7 of us.”  She said, “Oh that doesn't make it any better…if I'd known that I never would have sponsored it.”  I wanted to crawl under the carousel at that point.  Oh well, you can't please everybody.  That is what I get for putting real antlers on a carousel animal that was to go on a predominately 'endangered species' themed carousel.  The white-tailed bucks are endangered in my back yard, btw.  :)  The fellow carvers got a kick out of that story anyway.  A few days ago,  a wild turkey got lucky when my son took off after him in the back yard…the turkey won.  I bought our Thanksgiving turkey at the store this year.

Well, I hope that story doesn't offend anyone…I never know.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
    Kathi

seekingtruth
    Participant

Happy Thanksgiving all

Wm

Tim Kraft
    Participant

May peace, love, joy, happiness, compassion, thankfulness, and every other perfect gift from God be upon all this day and always, TK

Participant

Good Morning from Chapel Hill, NC on Thanksgiving day.  If you are a vegetarian, and were offended by this greeting, I appologize to you.  Please forgive me.  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

theodorej
    Participant

To All…….Enjoy this Thanksgiving and in doing so,while in the company of loved ones hold hands kiss and hug each other…..Let us give thanks for our freedom with a special thanks to those who stood up as well as those who have fallen….Let us thank God for our blessings and pray that God has mercy on this blessed nation and puts an end to the division as well as the confusion that is causing it…

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Nov. 25 2010,23:33)
    Good Morning from Chapel Hill, NC on Thanksgiving day.  If you are a vegetarian, and were offended by this greeting, I appologize to you.  Please forgive me.  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Enough said Marty….Now Eat Your Vegatables!!!

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Nov. 26 2010,00:05)
    To All…….Enjoy this Thanksgiving and in doing so,while in the company of loved ones hold hands kiss and hug each other…..Let us give thanks for our freedom with a special thanks to those who stood up as well as those who have fallen….Let us thank God for our blessings and pray that God has mercy on this blessed nation and puts an end to the division as well as the confusion that is causing it…

Amen.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account