Haiti vs New Zealand

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Stay tuned. This video is not about earthquakes.
    If you have watched it, what do you think of it?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi T8,

It would seem that New Zealand is more civil than Haiti.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Proclaimer
    Participant

Did you hear the preacher at the end of the video?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi T8,

Yep.   …what are you getting at?

God bless

Proclaimer
    Participant

Just wondered what you thought of his message.
    I know it is a highly controversial subject.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 29 2011,08:04)
    Just wondered what you thought of his message.
    I know it is a highly controversial subject.

Hi T8,

I think it is a common mistake to blame others for our problems.

God bless

Proclaimer
    Participant

Agreed and it takes a great person to recognise their own problem and work toward fixing it, rather than playing the blame game.

Pastry
    Participant

t8 what I seen was that Haiti's people are out of control, and some IMO are demon possessed….all the foreign aid did nothing for them…. God has taken the blessing away from them…The Preacher at the end is telling the truth….
    While in New Zealand yes there where some that acted out of control, but most were helping people after the earth quake….The people in New Zealand are Christians, and God is with them…. there is defiantly a big difference…Peace and Love and prayers, Irene

terraricca
    Participant

t8

what strikes me in what he said is Haiti received so much money and yet they are still going backwards, many of those country do not understand freedom ,to them it still the freedom of the jungle take all you can never mind the others this is not a load maybe when their is plenty ,but with so many doing it the pie as only left overs and sins no one make new pies that's it ,the Muslim world has also blame everything either on the Americans or Europeans ,and of cause Israel ,this is very similar to the blacks,will you busy looking in someone else eyes you can not look at your own,and it give a good feeling inside you and to your conscience that it is not you but the others that have created your problem ,

but it seems the time is ripe and the nations of the earth are now starting to receive the reward of their works (corruption)

their is one truth that i know ;is that God will save and take care of those who love him.no matter what.

God bless

Pierre

Proclaimer
    Participant

Good comments.

I was also taken back by that preachers honesty.
    I think he has a really important message for his people.

Raziel
    Participant

Me and Mikeangel has had conversation on Haiti. Mike angel mentioned before they got free they made a pact with the devil by sacrifice of pig and what they would get out of it was freedom. Soon after the pact was over the big earthquake took place. I read that 50% of the people there practice voodoo despite large amount of people are also Christian. You can't really be Christian and practice voodoo they contradict each other. Yeah money problems are never solved by money.
    I know a church that is going to Haiti but sense they are Liberal they don't preach they need to turn away from voodoo. It's sad to see but that happens when you run with the devil.
    This has very little to do with black people because there are whites and people of all races who don't turn to Christ. Satan doesn't want anyone's skin tone but their soul. I would like to see the day when they aren't seen as black people but humans just as we see dogs as dogs not brown, black, white etc.

thehappyman
    Participant

Yes, Haiti sets another stage of the carnal man engaged with two masters. Pastor manning is correct and we need God in all in all not only in Haiti but in America as well. As I looked at the video I seen the same on the street of LA , DC, NJ, NY, and GA. Yes , we need God everywhere ! If I had a choice as to where to live between the two countries ; Haiti or new Zealand ,  it would be New Zealand.    
    :)

Raziel
    Participant

Hard for me to decide my first thought is new zealand but at the same time Haiti can use some ministry.

Pastry
    Participant

The problem is, they get born into that society and they don't think it is wrong,,, just like all of Christianity, even though we cant compare the two, but if all would know the Bible better,it would clear up allot….Peace and Love Irene

Raziel
    Participant

True that is one of the biggest challenges when converting people to faith. although I was taught the most important thing was to help people get close to God through love and as they get closer things that would need to be dropped will be dropped.

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi All
    Like a man preached , stating : you don't read the bible , the bible reads you ! Yes all the world needs to read the Holy Bible.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hmmm. Just had an earthquake.
    And had a 5.7 the other day.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

This video strikes me as racist propaganda.  There is no way on God's green earth that the color of a person's skin decides for them whether they are a slob or an organized clean-freak.

Would I be who I am today if I had grown up in the Haiti from the video?  Or if I grew up in south central LA?

I do agree that blaming other people is not the answer.  And I definitely agree that turning to God for help IS the answer.

terraricca
    Participant

Yea it is a far cry ,but no one move ,just the money get pocketed ,and more cry out follows,and still no one moves,why?

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 28 2011,18:13)
    Stay tuned. This video is not about earthquakes.
    If you have watched it, what do you think of it?

Greetings T8 ….. It is a pleasure to be in the company of folks that celebrate and agree with Rev. Manning…. I have been following him for the better part of four years … He is a repentent sinner as we all are … He speaks from a position of authority because of his life experience with drugs,prison and violence… These experiences have been blotted out by the forgiveness and wisdom that comes from seeking God…

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account