Go Baltimore Ravens!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Jan. 11 2012,13:36)
    In deference to the origins of this website, I'll remind people that the national religion of New Zealand is rugby union, and its adherents still look somewhat sideways at rugby union players who wear padding.  As for helmets, or TV breaks dictated by the networks, or throwing the ball in the direction of the goal, these are intolerable blasphemies.

Our gods look like this:

Note the lack of histrionic ball bouncing on scoring.

Stuart

Our gods look like this:

KJ

princess
    Participant

All this talk of gods………either throwing themselves to the ground or dancing around. :laugh:

New England vs. Green Bay

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Green Bay is out. They lost to the Giants Sunday.

princess
    Participant

LOL, that is why I should stick to college ball.
    Green Bay is who I wanted to go to the super bowl, that must have superceeded writing the Giants.
    Have you noticed I am somewhat a spoiled brat?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

I've noticed that you have some competition. Someone named “Princess Rene” just signed up on this site. :)

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

wow talkin smack about the texans????? !
    im in houston ppl! we cant ever agree on anything!

-Texan fan

mikeboll64
    Blocked

I never watched the Texans play before the playoffs this year. They're GOOD!

And you've got a young QB that is quite good. I'm sure we'll be seeing more of your Texans in the playoffs!

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

YA unfortunally they Couldn't take advantage of the game by following basics.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

If my Cardinals come up with a decent QB, we have the team to go with him! :)

There's been some gossip about Peyton Manning coming here, but so far it's just gossip.

princess
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 20 2012,08:08)
    I've noticed that you have some competition.  Someone named “Princess Rene” just signed up on this site.  :)

Mike, Mike……..

Every woman is a princess, in her own right.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

And don't princesses have their every need catered to day and night?  Who do THEY cater to?

That is one of the reasons I'm no longer with my son's mother.  She too considers herself a princess, and thinks any guy in her life was put there to cater to her.  Oh, and because she's a princess, she has never in her whole life been wrong about anything.  :)

I have a feeling you two would hit it off wonderfully. :;):

princess
    Participant

Mike,

Many factors can be drawn from such a small amount of words, however it seems you have not healed over the marriage dissolving and it cannot be helped that you choose a wanna be princess over a true princess.

Forgiveness is what it is all about, not only others but yourself.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

We weren't married.  I was the one who left.  She has wanted to try again for years, but I convinced her that just simply wasn't going to happen.  There were years of anger and resentment on her part, but here I am, on HER kitchen table, typing this post – the place where I spend every weekend with my son and have a fairly healthy paternal relationship with her for the sake of my son.

When he is 18, I doubt I'll have any more dealings with her at all, because, despite everything, she still believes she is Princess Can't Be Wrong.  :)

For now, she is but a cross to bear – for the sake of my beloved son. So I swallow my pride and let her be her.

(Speak of the devil, she just interupted this post to ask for a ride home from the restaraunt where she drank too much. Gotta go.)

princess
    Participant

mikeboll64,Jan. wrote:

[/quote]
    The sacrifice you think you are making is only due to your own GUILT.

Mike understand something quickly, your post has many flaws, first off I think you created this princess, second off where is your son while you get her, third if you are trying to attain the saint or martyr of the year award vote from me, not going to happen.

It is like how would you say preaching to the choir…..

Your cross to bear is a time bomb, just waiting to go off.
    Be careful with such things Mike.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Princess,

If she ever calls back (she said “five minutes”), then I will take my 10 year old son with me (he is playing some online game with friends right now in his room).

Nor do I give a rat's ass what YOU think of me.  Nor do I know why you would think so highly of yourself to imagine that your opinion of me is so important that I would lie to you about my ex-girlfriend.  Personally, I think you're an idiot and a smart ass.

princess
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 21 2012,14:39)
    Princess,

If she ever calls back (she said “five minutes”), then I will take my 10 year old son with me (he is playing some online game with friends right now in his room).

Nor do I give a rat's ass what YOU think of me.  Nor do I know why you would think so highly of yourself to imagine that your opinion of me is so important that I would lie to you about my ex-girlfriend.  Personally, I think you're an idiot and a smart ass.

Mike, told you anger issues…….they need addressed.

Welcome to the real world of the princess……

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 20 2012,11:02)
    I never watched the Texans play before the playoffs this year.  They're GOOD!

And you've got a young QB that is quite good.  I'm sure we'll be seeing more of your Texans in the playoffs!

I was pessimistic when the Ravens couldn't get that touchdown at the goal line.

I'll be glued to the tube tomorrow.

KJ

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 21 2012,14:39)
    Princess,

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (princess @ Jan. 20 2012,21:47)
    Mike, told you anger issues…….they need addressed.

Consider that last post an “addressing” of my anger issues. I feel much better now that that's off my chest! :D

Thanks, Princess…………………..now go away.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ Jan. 21 2012,15:03)
    I was pessimistic when the Ravens couldn't get that touchdown at the goal line.

Dude, my stomach was in knots every time I watched the Cards this year.

Despite the 8-8 record for the year, we only lost two of those 8 games by more than one score.

That means that 14 of 16 games were neck and neck until the end.  Talk about stress!  :)

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account