For Wakeup

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 761 through 780 (of 793 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 17 2012,10:57)

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 16 2012,17:16)
    Heb.7:3. WITHOUT FATHER,WITHOUT MOTHER,WITHOUT DESCENT,HAVING NEITHER BEGINNING OF DAYS,NOR END OF LIFE; BUT –MADE–LIKE UNTO THE SON OF GOD.(as clear as crystal).

Let me paraphrase your scripture, Wakeup:

MELCHIZADEK IS A MYSTERY TO US ALL, FOR HE IS WITHOUT KNOWN FATHER,WITHOUT KNOWN MOTHER,WITHOUT KNOWN DESCENT,HAVING NEITHER KNOWN BEGINNING OF DAYS,NOR KNOWN END OF LIFE; BUT –MADE–LIKE UNTO THE SON OF GOD

We are not told about any of these details pertaining to Melchizadek, and neither was Paul, for he had the same scriptures to go by as we do.  Paul could have easily meant “without father – AS FAR AS WE KNOW……………”

After all, Paul is writing this to HEBREWS who already know that Melchizadek is a mystery as far as the scriptures go.  And he is at the same time trying to convince them of the truth about Jesus, whose story is ALSO a mystery to them.  He might be saying that they shouldn't disbelieve about Jesus just because he is a mystery, since their own holy scriptures speak of ANOTHER priest named Melchizadek who was ALSO a mystery.

MikeB.

Melchisedek is a mystery; and thats why we can not understand this mystery.
    The mystery is that he is Jesus,before he was born,appearing to abraham.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 17 2012,19:28)

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 17 2012,12:17)
    wup

Terra.

Heb.7:3. WITHOUT FATHER,WITHOUT MOTHER,WITHOUT DESCENT,HAVING NEITHER BEGINNING OF DAYS,NOR END OF LIFE; BUT –MADE–LIKE UNTO THE SON OF GOD.(as clear as crystal).

do not add to it ,do you think Paul had a better bible were it was written all what you say ???

Paul says and notice what is written in scriptures ,just like I told you ,all the addition is made by you ,I do not know why you like to add to the scriptures or remove from it ,beat s me .

Terra.

Is there a person on this earth that has no roots?
    Name one: Even Jesus has his roots back to Adam.

Paul was very clear in explaining this man; he did not say that he does not know his roots;  we are putting it in our minds,because we can not see.

wakeup.

wup

all you do is assuming that what Paul says is more than what he says and what is written in scriptures ,

so then why would Paul not say His Christ ,the son of God ,

but he do NOT he says LIKE would you now preach that he his ,??? but this would be a lie ,NO ???a made up one

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 17 2012,13:21)

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 17 2012,19:28)

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 17 2012,12:17)
    wup

Terra.

do not add to it ,do you think Paul had a better bible were it was written all what you say ???

Paul says and notice what is written in scriptures ,just like I told you ,all the addition is made by you ,I do not know why you like to add to the scriptures or remove from it ,beat s me .

Terra.

Is there a person on this earth that has no roots?
    Name one: Even Jesus has his roots back to Adam.

Paul was very clear in explaining this man; he did not say that he does not know his roots;  we are putting it in our minds,because we can not see.

wakeup.

wup

all you do is assuming that what Paul says is more than what he says and what is written in scriptures ,

so then why would Paul not say His Christ ,the son of God ,

but he do NOT he says LIKE would you now preach that he his ,??? but this would be a lie ,NO ???a made up one

Terra.

This is when one must seek; not all are put on a plate for us.
    Precept up on precept;line up on line;here a little and there a little.This is how we seek,and we must know how to decern scriptures.(isiah 28:10).

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 18 2012,06:33)

wup

that exactly how the trinity has been born,how the Mormon Joseph smith sees it ,and Muhammad for the koran, and the other more or less 400,

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 16 2012,19:33)
    1. Melchisedek is a mystery; and thats why we can not understand this mystery.

2. The mystery is that he is Jesus,before he was born,appearing to abraham.

I whole-heartedly agree with point #1.

I don't see any scriptural reason to agree with point #2. In fact, I see scriptural reasons NOT to agree with it.

We seem to have reached an impasse on this subject. In time, we'll both know the truth of the matter, right? :)

peace,
    mike

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 18 2012,02:52)

Wakeup,Aug. wrote:

[/quote]
    wup

that exactly how the trinity has been born,how the Mormon Joseph smith sees it ,and Muhammad for the koran, and the other more or less 400,

Terra.

I have given you scripture ISIAH 28:9.10.(did you read it)?

What is it that you disagree?
    Scripture can not be broken: Christ is first in ALL THINGS.(period).

And if you believe that another man is king of peace and righteousness first; and Christ is following after him; than you are beaking the scriptures.

Christ is the first king in SALEM.
    ISIAH 21:27. I WILL OVERTURN;OVERTURN; OVERTURN IT; AND IT SHALL BE NO MORE, —UNTILL –HE COMES– WHOSE RIGHT IT IS;AND I WILL GIVE IT HIM.(jerusalem is his).

WHO IS ISRAELS FIRST KING? YOU KNOW?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

wup

Isa 28:8 All the tables are covered with vomit
    and there is not a spot without filth.

Isa 28:9 “Who is it he is trying to teach?
    To whom is he explaining his message?
    To children weaned from their milk,
    to those just taken from the breast?
    Isa 28:10 For it is:
    Do and do, do and do,
    rule on rule, rule on rule;
    a little here, a little there.”

Isa 28:11 Very well then, with foreign lips and strange tongues
    God will speak to this people,
    Isa 28:12 to whom he said,
    “This is the resting place, let the weary rest”;
    and, “This is the place of repose”—
    but they would not listen.
    Isa 28:13 So then, the word of the LORD to them will become:
    Do and do, do and do,
    a little here, a little there—
    so that they will go and fall backward,
    be injured and snared and captured.

Eze 21:25 “ ‘O profane and wicked prince of Israel, whose day has come, whose time of punishment has reached its climax,
    Eze 21:26 this is what the Sovereign LORD says: Take off the turban, remove the crown. It will not be as it was: The lowly will be exalted and the exalted will be brought low.
    Eze 21:27 A ruin! A ruin! I will make it a ruin! It will not be restored until he comes to whom it rightfully belongs; to him I will give it.’

and to whom you think God as given the kingdom ??? Jesus Christ ,and it is the Jerusalem in heaven that Christ his king of and his kingdom is so above all other, so all those scriptures are true .

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 18 2012,12:21)
    wup

Isa 28:8 All the tables are covered with vomit
    and there is not a spot without filth.

Isa 28:9 “Who is it he is trying to teach?
    To whom is he explaining his message?
    To children weaned from their milk,
    to those just taken from the breast?
    Isa 28:10 For it is:
    Do and do, do and do,
    a little here, a little there.”

Isa 28:11 Very well then, with foreign lips and strange tongues
    God will speak to this people,
    Isa 28:12 to whom he said,
    “This is the resting place, let the weary rest”;
    and, “This is the place of repose”—
    but they would not listen.
    Isa 28:13 So then, the word of the LORD to them will become:
    Do and do, do and do,
    a little here, a little there—
    so that they will go and fall backward,
    be injured and snared and captured.

Eze 21:25 “ ‘O profane and wicked prince of Israel, whose day has come, whose time of punishment has reached its climax,
    Eze 21:26 this is what the Sovereign LORD says: Take off the turban, remove the crown. It will not be as it was: The lowly will be exalted and the exalted will be brought low.
    Eze 21:27 A ruin! A ruin! I will make it a ruin! It will not be restored until he comes to whom it rightfully belongs; to him I will give it.’

and to whom you think God as given the kingdom ??? Jesus Christ ,and it is the Jerusalem in heaven that Christ his king of and his kingdom is so above all other, so all those scriptures are true .

Terra.

Ezekiel.21:26. —–TO WHOM IT RIGHTLY BELONGS.—–
    JERUSALEM BELONGS TO HIM FROM THE BEGINNING.
    AND HE WAS THERE BEFORE HE WAS BORN.

WHO IS ISRAELS FIRST KING; DO YOU KNOW?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Wup

Saul was the first king in Israel,David the second ,and Salomon the tird,

terraricca
    Participant

Wup

But you must talking about Jerusalem not Israel and so it seems that that one was Milchizedek king of Salem right ?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 18 2012,17:03)
    Wup

Terra.

This is where you are wrong again.
    God is the first king of israel.
    samuel 8:4–7.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 18 2012,17:06)
    Wup

But you must talking about Jerusalem not Israel and so it seems that that one was Milchizedek king of Salem right ?

Hi Terra.

Yes,Melchisedek is the first king of salem(peace) and king of righteousness.Jesus is the first king of peace and king of righteousness.

Jesus was send to earth to meet Abraham,by the name of Melchisedek. He was not born;but tranformed,from spirit to flesh.(materialised;translated;transformed.).

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Why is it that you only has a taste for prophesies?
    What about the others?
    Does that not tell you something?
    One can not fully know God unless one knows prophesies.

Why is that? because if one does not know prophesies;one can not know how God does things; and why God does certain things. We must watch things being fulfilled through the prophesies. Knowing what is coming soon through the prophesies.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 19 2012,09:44)
    Why is it that you only has a taste for prophesies?
    What about the others?
    Does that not tell you something?
    One can not fully know God unless one knows prophesies.

Why is that?   because if one does not know prophesies;one can not know how God does things; and why God does certain things. We must watch things being fulfilled through the prophesies. Knowing what is coming soon through the prophesies.

wakeup.

wup

you driving on a tin wire

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 19 2012,09:24)

Wup

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

1Sa 8:4 So all the elders of Israel gathered together and came to Samuel at Ramah.
    1Sa 8:5 They said to him, “You are old, and your sons do not walk in your ways; now appoint a king to lead us, such as all the other nations have.”
    1Sa 8:6 But when they said, “Give us a king to lead us,” this displeased Samuel; so he prayed to the LORD.
    1Sa 8:7 And the LORD told him: “Listen to all that the people are saying to you; it is not you they have rejected, but they have rejected me as their king.
    1Sa 8:8 As they have done from the day I brought them up out of Egypt until this day, forsaking me and serving other gods, so they are doing to you.

God almighty was never a King but Christ his son was /his
    but Israel the nation was his people by a promise,and see he always remained GOD never a king.

they fail to understand that with the true GOD on your side you do not need a men made KING.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 19 2012,04:20)

Wup

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

1Sa 8:4 So all the elders of Israel gathered together and came to Samuel at Ramah.
    1Sa 8:5 They said to him, “You are old, and your sons do not walk in your ways; now appoint a king to lead us, such as all the other nations have.”
    1Sa 8:6 But when they said, “Give us a king to lead us,” this displeased Samuel; so he prayed to the LORD.
    1Sa 8:7 And the LORD told him: “Listen to all that the people are saying to you; it is not you they have rejected, but they have rejected me as their king.
    1Sa 8:8 As they have done from the day I brought them up out of Egypt until this day, forsaking me and serving other gods, so they are doing to you.

but Israel the nation was his people by a promise,and see he always remained GOD never a king.

they fail to understand that with the true GOD on your side you do not need a men made KING.

Terra.

God was leading israel at first,no one else.
    But israel wanted a king like the other nations;so they have rejected God as their leader,they wanted a man as leader.
    God said ''for they have rejected me.

God and his word is the first king in israel and he will be the last king in israel.
    God and his word is always first in everything.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 20 2012,08:38)

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 19 2012,04:20)

Wup

Terra.

wakeup.

wup

Terra.

God was leading israel at first,no one else.
    But israel wanted a king like the other nations;so they have rejected God as their leader,they wanted a man as leader.
    God said ''for they have rejected me.

God and his word is the first king in israel and he will be the last king in israel.
    God and his word is always first in everything.

wakeup.

wup

why are you putting words in scriptures that are not there ???

I ask for scriptures but you only providing me with opinions ,

I have never see the tittle king addressed to God ,yes he his their GOD and so their leader , but their king ???

why would GOD almighty lower himself to the rang of a king ?? when HE HIS THEIR GOD ???

THIS BEATS ME

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Psalm 5:2
    Listen to my cry for help, my King and my God, for to you I pray.

Psalm 10:16
    The LORD is King for ever and ever; the nations will perish from his land.

Psalm 24
    7 Lift up your heads, O you gates; be lifted up, you ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in.

8 Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.

Psalm 44:4
    You are my King and my God, who decrees victories for Jacob.

Psalm 47:2
    How awesome is the LORD Most High, the great King over all the earth!

Psalm 68:24
    Your procession has come into view, O God, the procession of my God and King into the sanctuary.

Psalm 84:3
    Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young— a place near your altar, O LORD Almighty, my King and my God.

Psalm 95:3
    For the LORD is the great God, the great King above all gods.

Psalm 98:6
    with trumpets and the blast of the ram’s horn— shout for joy before the LORD, the King.

Psalm 99:4
    The King is mighty, he loves justice— you have established equity; in Jacob you have done what is just and right.

Psalm 145:1
    A psalm of praise. Of David. I will exalt you, my God the King; I will praise your name for ever and ever.

Psalm 149
    2 Let Israel rejoice in their Maker;
      let the people of Zion be glad in their King.
    3 Let them praise his name with dancing
      and make music to him with tambourine and harp.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 20 2012,04:12)

Psalm 24
    7 Lift up your heads, O you gates; be lifted up, you ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in.

8 Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.

Your procession has come into view, O God, the procession of my God and King into the sanctuary.

Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young— a place near your altar, O LORD Almighty, my King and my God.

with trumpets and the blast of the ram’s horn— shout for joy before the LORD, the King.

The King is mighty, he loves justice— you have established equity; in Jacob you have done what is just and right.

A psalm of praise. Of David. I will exalt you, my God the King; I will praise your name for ever and ever.

Psalm 149

Thank you Mike,For those great scriptures.
    I hope that terra wil realise that his statements were wrong about God.

God bless you.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 20 2012,11:12)

Psalm 24

Psalm 149

thanks Mike

but what I was looking for was were God himself declared him to the king ,

just like he says I am the God of Abraham ,Jacobs ,and Isaac,

is their any one verse were God says that he his KING ???

I do understand why David and others called him king ,but this does not mean that he has the tittle from his point of view, many call him king but add God next to it ,and some of those verses are addressed to Christ

Viewing 20 posts - 761 through 780 (of 793 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account