For Wakeup

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 741 through 760 (of 793 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 15 2012,17:11)

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 15 2012,09:01)

Quote (journey42 @ Aug. 14 2012,21:07)

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 14 2012,21:06)
    Hi Georgie,

I pulled up the Melchizedek thread for you.  (Link)
    Pastor Charles Jennings does a 14 part video series on Melchizedek.

God bless
    Ed J

Thanks Ed,
    It's ok, I've got the scriptures.

“Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:” (Gen 2:16)

EDJ

What is that all about?  Are you confused?

Wakeup

Hi Wakeup,

“Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:” (Gen 2:16)         …do you not know what this verse means?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 15 2012,19:32)

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 15 2012,17:11)

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 15 2012,09:01)

Quote (journey42 @ Aug. 14 2012,21:07)

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 14 2012,21:06)
    Hi Georgie,

I pulled up the Melchizedek thread for you.  (Link)
    Pastor Charles Jennings does a 14 part video series on Melchizedek.

God bless
    Ed J

Thanks Ed,
    It's ok, I've got the scriptures.

“Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:” (Gen 2:16)

EDJ

What is that all about?  Are you confused?

Wakeup

Hi Wakeup,

“Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:” (Gen 2:16)         …do you not know what this verse means?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

YOu tell me Ed.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

“that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of YHVH” (Isaiah 61:3)

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 15 2012,22:49)
    “that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of YHVH” (Isaiah 61:3)

EDJ.

You mean the saints are the trees of righteousness,the trees God planted.Not too many of those Im afraid.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 16 2012,05:49)

edj

this means leaders that God planted or set up to be leaders

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 16 2012,02:41)

edj

“Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion,
    and shall flow together to the goodness of the LORD, for wheat,
    and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd:
    and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and they shall not sorrow any more at all.” (Jer 31:12)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 16 2012,11:48)

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 16 2012,02:41)

edj

“Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion,
    and shall flow together to the goodness of the LORD, for wheat,
    and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd:
    and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and they shall not sorrow any more at all.” (Jer 31:12)

yes :)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 15 2012,00:09)
    Mike

So what you are saying is that Jesus is second to Melchizadek, so Jesus is following after Melchizadek?  So that makes him second?

Hi Wakeup,

I'm saying it appears to me that Jesus is someone other than Melchizadek.  You are the one adding the rest of the stuff to my words.  :)

Listen, Jesus was also second to David in a way, as he is not only the Root of David, but also the Branch.  And he will rule forever from the throne of David, right?  But does that mean Jesus comes in second to David in the heirarchy of the universe?  I wouldn't think so since Jesus is the one who was given the name above all names.

peace,
    mike

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 16 2012,08:47)

Mike

So what you are saying is that Jesus is second to Melchizadek, so Jesus is following after Melchizadek?  So that makes him second?

Hi Wakeup,

I'm saying it appears to me that Jesus is someone other than Melchizadek.  You are the one adding the rest of the stuff to my words.  :)

Listen, Jesus was also second to David in a way, as he is not only the Root of David, but also the Branch.  And he will rule forever from the throne of David, right?  But does that mean Jesus comes in second to David in the heirarchy of the universe?  I wouldn't think so since Jesus is the one who was given the name above all names.

peace,
    mike

MikeB..

yes,even David calls him Lord.Jesus was trying to explain that he is before every body; he is the Word from the beginning,its only that he now appeared in the form of the son of david; A man of God,born by the will of God.This man is now in spirit form,he will come again by his new name,THE WORD OF GOD.(rev.19:13).

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 17 2012,01:47)

Mike

Hi Wakeup,

peace,
    mike

MikeB..

yes,even David calls him Lord.Jesus was trying to explain that he is before every body; he is the Word from the beginning,its only that he now appeared in the form of the son of david; A man of God,born by the will of God.This man is now in spirit form,he will come again by his new name,THE WORD OF GOD.(rev.19:13).

wakeup.

yes :)

Wakeup
    Participant

Mike

Hi Wakeup,

peace,
    mike

Mike B.

Just adding commonsense to it.
    The scriptures are clear: Melchisedek was not born,has no roots,never died.

Is there any human being on earth with no ancestors? no.
    Can Jesus be second to any body? no

Was he the beginning of the creation of God ? yes.
    Was he the first resurected? yes.

Was he the first KING and the first PRIEST in SALEM? yes.
    Melchisedek was a king in Salem with no kingdom and no population,he was alone?

There is a purpose for this: he must be the first there.
    In all things first.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 17 2012,09:53)

Mike

Hi Wakeup,

peace,
    mike

Mike B.

In all things first.

wakeup.

wup

please read Paul do not put words that are not there;

what scriptures says is that Melchizedek is a character that just apears ,without no referal to his back ground or to what happen to him in time ,

so he meet Abraham then and vanish of site (it does not say he is not born or he did not die )

are you one that spread rumors ???

Jn 21:21 When Peter saw him, he asked, “Lord, what about him?”
    Jn 21:22 Jesus answered, “If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you? You must follow me.”
    Jn 21:23 Because of this, the rumor spread among the brothers that this disciple would not die. But Jesus did not say that he would not die; he only said, “If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you?”

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 17 2012,06:10)

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 17 2012,09:53)

Mike

Hi Wakeup,

peace,
    mike

Mike B.

In all things first.

wakeup.

wup

please read Paul do not put words that are not there;

what scriptures says is that Melchizedek is a character that just apears ,without no referal to his back ground or to what happen to him in time ,

so he meet Abraham then and vanish of site (it does not say he is not born or he did not die )

are you one that spread rumors ???

Jn 21:21 When Peter saw him, he asked, “Lord, what about him?”
    Jn 21:22 Jesus answered, “If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you? You must follow me.”
    Jn 21:23 Because of this, the rumor spread among the brothers that this disciple would not die. But Jesus did not say that he would not die; he only said, “If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you?”

Terra.

Heb.7:3. WITHOUT FATHER,WITHOUT MOTHER,WITHOUT DESCENT,HAVING NEITHER BEGINNING OF DAYS,NOR END OF LIFE; BUT –MADE–LIKE UNTO THE SON OF GOD.(as clear as crystal).

4. NOW CONSIDER HOW GREAT THIS–MAN– IS.—-

HE WAS -MADE- LIKE UNTO THE SON OF GOD.(transformed).
    THE SON OF GOD WAS NOT –BORN– YET,BUT HE WAS THERE; IN THE FORM OF MELCHSEDEK.(in his shape)
    JESUS MET ABRAHAM IN THE FORM OF MELCHISEDEK.(as the person melchisedek).

wakeup.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 16 2012,01:47)
    he will come again by his new name,THE WORD OF GOD.(rev.19:13).

Wakeup,

“The Word of God” is not the new name he was given. His new name is known only to him.

Revelation 19
    11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

16And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Do you see how “Faithful and True”, “The Word of God”, “King of kings”, and “Lord of lords” are all names for Jesus that we DO know?

His NEW name is one that we DON'T know, for only he knows it.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 16 2012,09:53)
    Mike B.

IMO, your “common sense” gets shot down by the fact Jesus was “another Priest”, “in the order of Melchizadek”, who was “like” Melchizadek.

We don't know anything about the roots, descendents, or death of Michael or Gabriel either.  Why couldn't Melchizadek have been Michael or Gabriel, and we're just not told of this fact?

Wakeup, you are welcome to your belief, but I won't be joining you on this one.  There are clear scriptural words that list Jesus as someone OTHER THAN Melchizadek, and all you have is your “added common sense” to persuade me otherwise.

We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one. :)

peace,
    mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 16 2012,17:16)
    Heb.7:3. WITHOUT FATHER,WITHOUT MOTHER,WITHOUT DESCENT,HAVING NEITHER BEGINNING OF DAYS,NOR END OF LIFE; BUT –MADE–LIKE UNTO THE SON OF GOD.(as clear as crystal).

Let me paraphrase your scripture, Wakeup:

MELCHIZADEK IS A MYSTERY TO US ALL, FOR HE IS WITHOUT KNOWN FATHER,WITHOUT KNOWN MOTHER,WITHOUT KNOWN DESCENT,HAVING NEITHER KNOWN BEGINNING OF DAYS,NOR KNOWN END OF LIFE; BUT –MADE–LIKE UNTO THE SON OF GOD

We are not told about any of these details pertaining to Melchizadek, and neither was Paul, for he had the same scriptures to go by as we do.  Paul could have easily meant “without father – AS FAR AS WE KNOW……………”

After all, Paul is writing this to HEBREWS who already know that Melchizadek is a mystery as far as the scriptures go.  And he is at the same time trying to convince them of the truth about Jesus, whose story is ALSO a mystery to them.  He might be saying that they shouldn't disbelieve about Jesus just because he is a mystery, since their own holy scriptures speak of ANOTHER priest named Melchizadek who was ALSO a mystery.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 17 2012,10:36)

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 16 2012,01:47)
    he will come again by his new name,THE WORD OF GOD.(rev.19:13).

Wakeup,

“The Word of God” is not the new name he was given.  His new name is known only to him.

Revelation 19
    11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

16And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Do you see how “Faithful and True”, “The Word of God”, “King of kings”, and “Lord of lords” are all names for Jesus that we DO know?

His NEW name is one that we DON'T know, for only he knows it.

This is true mike, he was called the word of God etc. but his new name we dont know. you are right.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

wup

Terra.

do not add to it ,do you think Paul had a better bible were it was written all what you say ???

Paul says and notice what is written in scriptures ,just like I told you ,all the addition is made by you ,I do not know why you like to add to the scriptures or remove from it ,beat s me .

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 17 2012,10:46)

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 16 2012,09:53)
    Mike B.

IMO, your “common sense” gets shot down by the fact Jesus was “another Priest”, “in the order of Melchizadek”, who was “like” Melchizadek.

We don't know anything about the roots, descendents, or death of Michael or Gabriel either.  Why couldn't Melchizadek have been Michael or Gabriel, and we're just not told of this fact?

Wakeup, you are welcome to your belief, but I won't be joining you on this one.  There are clear scriptural words that list Jesus as someone OTHER THAN Melchizadek, and all you have is your “added common sense” to persuade me otherwise.

We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.  :)

peace,
    mike

Mike B.

If you believe that Jesus is following some other person,thats your choice.
    But I dont believe that Jesus is following an another person.
    He is first in everything.This scripture can not be broken.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 17 2012,12:17)
    wup

Terra.

do not add to it ,do you think Paul had a better bible were it was written all what you say ???

Paul says and notice what is written in scriptures ,just like I told you ,all the addition is made by you ,I do not know why you like to add to the scriptures or remove from it ,beat s me .

Terra.

Is there a person on this earth that has no roots?
    Name one: Even Jesus has his roots back to Adam.

Paul was very clear in explaining this man; he did not say that he does not know his roots; we are putting it in our minds,because we can not see.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 741 through 760 (of 793 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account