For Wakeup

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 681 through 700 (of 793 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 05 2012,11:53)
    Prophecy says he came from the seed of David; Pierre.

EdJ.

Jesus also said: For the bread of God is HE WHICH COMETH DOWN FROM HEAVEN,AND GIVETH LIFE UNTO THE WORLD.

And he also said to his Father: Father,glorify me as the glory I had before the world was.(in heaven).

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 07 2012,18:11)

EdJ.

Jesus also said: For the bread of God is HE WHICH COMETH DOWN FROM HEAVEN,AND GIVETH LIFE UNTO THE WORLD.

And he also said to his Father: Father,glorify me as the glory I had before the world was.(in heaven).

wakeup.

wup

and what does it mean ??? and were are the scriptures ???

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 09 2012,07:40)

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 07 2012,18:11)

EdJ.

wakeup.

k

and what does it mean ??? and were are the scriptures ???

Terra.

Do I have to spoon feed you?
    John 17:5.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

:D :D

Jn 17:4 I have brought you glory on earth by completing the work you gave me to do.
    Jn 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

ok, now I can understand what you are saying to EDJ, try to add a scripture it helps for those who read it ,

:)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 07 2012,11:11)

EdJ.

wakeup.

Yep

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 09 2012,10:41)
    wup

Terra.

wakeup.

Jn 17:4 I have brought you glory on earth by completing the work you gave me to do.
    Jn 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

ok, now I can understand what you are saying to EDJ,  try to add a scripture it helps for those who read it ,

Terra.

Before the word was made flesh,the word had glory with God before even the world was made.
    The Word created all and God was glorified by it,and God glorified the Word for doing all his work.(John17:24.).

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 05 2012,03:12)
    John 17:5
    And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

Wakeup, did the sentient PERSON Jesus (also known as “The Word”) say that HE had glory alongside his God before the world began?

Mike b.

Thats what he said.
    Jesus was that same word,only made into flesh.and God chose the root of David. He did not have to chose any root,but then he would have not been of the tribe of Judah.
    but of a non existent family.

He would be a stranger to israel,right?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 09 2012,18:14)

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

ok, now I can understand what you are saying to EDJ,  try to add a scripture it helps for those who read it ,

Terra.

Before the word was made flesh,the word had glory with God before even the world was made.
    The Word created all and God was glorified by it,and God glorified the Word for doing all his work.(John17:24.).

wakeup.

:) :)

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 09 2012,12:36)

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 09 2012,18:14)

wup

Terra.

wakeup.

Terra.

wakeup.

:)  :)

Terra.

All is created for his pleasure,and all is created for the word.
    God and his living word in harmony,enjoying his works.

wakeup.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 08 2012,18:27)

And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

Wakeup, did the sentient PERSON Jesus (also known as “The Word”) say that HE had glory alongside his God before the world began?

Mike b.

Thats what he said.

Then it only seems logical that if the SENTIENT PERSON Jesus said he had glory alongside his God before the world began, it means the SENTIENT PERSON Jesus had glory alongside his God before the world began.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 12 2012,12:33)

Mike b.

Thats what he said.

Then it only seems logical that if the SENTIENT PERSON Jesus said he had glory alongside his God before the world began, it means the SENTIENT PERSON Jesus had glory alongside his God before the world began.

wup

THE WORD his Christ the son of God

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 12 2012,05:36)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 12 2012,12:33)

Mike b.

Thats what he said.

wup

THE WORD his Christ the son of God

Terra.

I agree.
    The living word was once transformed into a man,named Mechisedek.(not born).

Then the same word was tranformed into a man by birth.
    Born of water and blood like his brethren.(human).

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

wup

Born of water and blood like his brethren

could you show me this in scriptures???

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 11 2012,13:00)

Where is that written?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 12 2012,07:58)

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 11 2012,13:00)

Where is that written?

Mike B.

Gen.14: 18.19.
    Hebr.7: 1–4.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

wup

??????

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 12 2012,19:05)
    wup

??????

Terra.

You also are puzzled by that?

wakeup.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

I am still puzzled also, Wakeup.

Could you post the words from those verses that say Melchisadek was the Word of God transformed into a man?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Wakeup,

Were you going to address this part of my post:

Do you agree that the Word was a sentient person, separate from God, who had glory alongside his God before the world was created through him?

terraricca
    Participant

wup

Mike B.

Gen.14: 18.19.
    Hebr.7: 1–4.

wakeup.

Ge 14:18 Then Melchizedek king of Salem brought out bread and wine. He was priest of God Most High,
    Ge 14:19 and he blessed Abram, saying,
    “Blessed be Abram by God Most High,
    Creator of heaven and earth.
    Ge 14:20 And blessed be God Most High,
    who delivered your enemies into your hand.”

Then Abram gave him a tenth of everything.

Heb 7:1 This Melchizedek was king of Salem and priest of God Most High. He met Abraham returning from the defeat of the kings and blessed him,
    Heb 7:2 and Abraham gave him a tenth of everything. First, his name means “king of righteousness”; then also, “king of Salem” means “king of peace.”
    Heb 7:3 Without father or mother, without genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life, like the Son of God he remains a priest forever.
    Heb 7:4 Just think how great he was: Even the patriarch Abraham gave him a tenth of the plunder!

Heb 7:11 If perfection could have been attained through the Levitical priesthood (for on the basis of it the law was given to the people), why was there still need for another priest to come—one in the order of Melchizedek, not in the order of Aaron?
    Heb 7:12 For when there is a change of the priesthood, there must also be a change of the law.
    Heb 7:13 He of whom these things are said belonged to a different tribe, and no one from that tribe has ever served at the altar.
    Heb 7:14 For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah, and in regard to that tribe Moses said nothing about priests.
    Heb 7:15 And what we have said is even more clear if another priest like Melchizedek appears,
    Heb 7:16 one who has become a priest not on the basis of a regulation as to his ancestry but on the basis of the power of an indestructible life.
    Heb 7:17 For it is declared:
    “You are a priest forever,
    in the order of Melchizedek.”
    Heb 7:18 The former regulation is set aside because it was weak and useless

I DO NOT SEE IN THOSE SCRIPTURES WHAT YOU ARE CLAIMING ,SO OR IT IS NOT THERE AND YOU ARE MISTAKEN OR SHOW US WITCH IT WILL BE ????

Viewing 20 posts - 681 through 700 (of 793 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account