For Wakeup

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 601 through 620 (of 793 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

edj

PIERRE,

23 chromosomes form Mary, and 23 chromosomes form YHVH.
    The “Y” chromosome needed to be male was provided by YHVH.
    Science sermonizes that blood in the fetus comes from the Father.
    Jesus had “God Blood” running through his veins. (see Acts 20:28)

Ac 20:21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.
    Ac 20:28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.

you are a deceiver ,it is not Gods blood it is Christ blood, human blood ,God his not human to have blood ,

abe
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 07 2012,06:32)

for that which is conceived in her is of the HolySpirit.

Ed J

In her is not of her.  It says it exactly, “OF THE HOLY GHOST”
    And that is what it was.

(Matt.1:18, 1:20 / Luke 1:35

Mat 1:18 ….  child of the Holy Ghost.
    Mat 1:20 …. conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.  

Says it very plain, a babe would understand “OF THE HOLY GHOST”.

LUKE 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

that holy thing if HE was of Mary or Joseph Flesh then He would have been that unholy thing.
    For all flesh is fallen, except Jesus.  He came WITHOUT SIN and toke our sin upon Himself.

ROMANS 3:23 † For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

GEN 6:12 † And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.

PSALM 51:5 † Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

PSALM 58:3 † The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin, do I understand you correctly?

2 Cor.5:21 For He ( God ) has made him ( Christ ) to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Heb. 9:28 so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for him he will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.

He came without sin?

Marlin1
    Participant

abe,

your scripture says it all,

2 Cor.5:21     For He ( God ) has made him ( Christ ) to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

HEBREWS 4:15
    »     15     †     For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Tell me what did God require of a LAMB for sacrificed?
    MUST BE PERFECT

Jesus Christ was the perfect sin offering, for the sins of all humanity, because he was without the spot and blemish of original sin and personal sin.

He was our SIN offering and because of Him we are redeemed.

If Jesus was not a perfect sin offering, then He would need a savior.  Thank God He WAS.

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1
    Participant

Pierre,

God his not human to have blood

Tell me, How did God create ADAM?

God Bless
    Marlin

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi M1,
    He was also the SCAPEGOAT carrying the sins of the world.

Marlin1
    Participant

Hay Nick,

That is Good, You are right.

Marlin

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 07 2012,19:31)
    Pierre,

God his not human to have blood

Tell me, How did God create ADAM?

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin

you still did not answer my other quote,so please do.and correct your lies about me being a multi God worshiper;

Adam has been created totally flesh and blood ,

on the other hand Christ was already existing and was already the first of all creation it was through him that all other things were created (EVEN ADAM AND EVE),so this is the miracle that God perform trough his holy spirit ;is taking Christ and made him to come in men s world ;

Jn 1:10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him.
    Jn 1:11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.

understand what John says,

Jn 1:14 The Word(Jesus) became flesh and made his dwelling among us…

Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.

the reason why he came down from heaven to do what he did ??:

he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything(YOU SEE WHY NOW??) he might have the supremacy.
    Col 1:19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him,

AFTER ALL HE IS THE SON OF GOD AND AS NOW ALL THE POWERS TO FINISH HIS JOB.

Marlin1
    Participant

Pierre,

on the other hand Christ was already existing and was already the first of all creation it was through him that all other things were created (EVEN ADAM AND EVE),so this is the miracle that God perform trough his holy spirit ;is taking Christ and made him to come in men s world ;

What was He in the beginning?
    Was the Christ a god with God?
    Was Christ God with God?

God Bless
    Marlin

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 08 2012,00:21)
    Pierre,

What was He in the beginning?
    Was the Christ a god with God?
    Was Christ God with God?

God Bless
    Marlin

M1

He was a god be side his father GOD ,Prov,8:22-31

He his still a god for all creation ,he his after all the only begotten son of God the almighty right ,

Their is no one else in all creation that has his curriculum ,that I know of

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    You speak of Wisdom?
    Wisdom is of the Spirit.[1Cor12]

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 08 2012,00:52)
    Hi T,
    You speak of Wisdom?
    Wisdom is of the Spirit.[1Cor12]

N

Read it and see if wisdom can be and do all what it says ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Would you limit the Spirit of God?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 08 2012,01:19)
    Hi T,
    Would you limit the Spirit of God?

N

Jn 5:17 Jesus said to them, “My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working.”
    Jn 5:18 For this reason the Jews tried all the harder to kill him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.
    Jn 5:19 Jesus gave them this answer: “I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.
    Jn 5:20 For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does. Yes, to your amazement he will show him even greater things than these.

make the best of it

Marlin1
    Participant

He his still a god for all creation ,he his after all the only begotten son of God the almighty right ,

Pierre,

You have said it,  You worship two gods.
    So tell me, How did I lie?

God Bless
    Marlin

NickHassan
    Participant

Yes T,
    Would you limit God?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 08 2012,11:08)

Pierre,

You have said it,  You worship two gods.
    So tell me, How did I lie?

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin

just because you do not understand ,you call people to believe in two gods ?? Christ the son of God is a god to all of creation,Moses was also a god do you know that ???

are you now call me a trinitarian because i told you this ???

and how is it that I worship two gods by just saying that Christ is a god ???

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

There is but one God.

Marlin

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 08 2012,16:16)
    Hi Pierre,

There is but one God.

Marlin

mARLIN

their is only one almighty God that his the father of Christ his only begotten son,if others are called god this will never change the previous ,

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Marlin,

Scripture speaks of MANY gods, both in heaven and on earth. Satan is one of them. Jesus is another. And Jehovah is the God OF all the other gods.

“God of gods” would be an odd title for Jehovah if there weren't any other gods for Him to be the God of.

Same with “God Most High” and “God Almighty”.

Marlin1
    Participant

Mike and Pierre,

DEU 6:4 † Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

MARK 12:29 † And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

So tell me which is it, Scripture is WRONG?

Or is it UNDERSTANDING it Wrong?

God Bless
    Marlin

Viewing 20 posts - 601 through 620 (of 793 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account