For Wakeup

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 793 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 22 2012,09:38)
    Hi T,
    Yes it is 2 tim 2.20f
    Thanks.

We should want to be clay vessels at least.

Is the promise of Acts 2.39 not applicable to you?

Christ Jesus [through his brothers] brings us into the kingdom.

Nick

this is true ;

2Ti 2:11 Here is a trustworthy saying:
    If we died with him,
    we will also live with him;
    2Ti 2:12 if we endure,
    we will also reign with him.
    If we disown him,
    he will also disown us;
    2Ti 2:13 if we are faithless,
    he will remain faithful,
    for he cannot disown himself.

and this;

2Ti 2:14 Keep reminding them of these things. Warn them before God against quarreling about words; it is of no value, and only ruins those who listen.
    2Ti 2:15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.

and this;

2Ti 2:16 Avoid godless chatter, because those who indulge in it will become more and more ungodly.
    2Ti 2:17 Their teaching will spread like gangrene. Among them are Hymenaeus and Philetus,
    2Ti 2:18 who have wandered away from the truth. They say that the resurrection has already taken place, and they destroy the faith of some.
    2Ti 2:19 Nevertheless, God’s solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: “The Lord knows those who are his,” and, “Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness.”
    2Ti 2:20 In a large house there are articles not only of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay; some are for noble purposes and some for ignoble.
    2Ti 2:21 If a man cleanses himself from the latter, he will be an instrument for noble purposes, made holy, useful to the Master and prepared to do any good work.
    2Ti 2:22 Flee the evil desires of youth, and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
    2Ti 2:23 Don’t have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels.
    2Ti 2:24 And the Lord’s servant must not quarrel; instead, he must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful.
    2Ti 2:25 Those who oppose him he must gently instruct, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth,

and this';

Jn 1:9 The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world.
    Jn 1:10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him.
    Jn 1:11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.
    Jn 1:12 Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—

you can also become a clay vessel away from the truth so it is our attitude towards God scriptures of truth ,that we have to look ,NOT TO MEN INTERPRETATIONS,

MANY HERE ARE STILL ON MILK,AND CAN NOT BE FED MEAT OR SOLID FOOD,AND RELIGION ALWAYS TEACHES MILK FOOD BECAUSE THEY CAN NOT GIVE WHAT THEM SELF DO NOT HAVE,SO THEY ARE SELLERS OF MIKE FOOD,WHAT IS APPEALING TO MANY,FEW CAN CHEW SOLID FOOD OF TRUTH IN GOD'S WORDS,

;

NOW;Ac 2:36 “Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ.”
    Ac 2:37 When the people heard this, they were cut to the heart and said to Peter and the other apostles, “Brothers, what shall we do?”
    Ac 2:38 Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
    Ac 2:39 The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off—for all whom the Lord our God will call.”
    Ac 2:40 With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, “Save yourselves from this corrupt generation.”

to whom are those words addressed Nick ????? look verse 36

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    You.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    We can be disowned by disowning the Lord.
    But God is faithful to those who die, who endure while still holding His Spirit of eternal life.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 22 2012,11:25)
    Hi T,
    You.

Nick

it says ISRAEL,my name is not Israel or i am a Jew,,I FIND IT AMAZING HOW PEOPLE JUST TAKES FOR GRANTED ALL WHAT IT SAYS IN SCRIPTURES AND ADDRESS IT TO THEM SELVES ,THAT S WERE ALL THOSE FANNY BELIEVES

Ac 10:34 Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism
    Ac 10:35 but accepts men from every nation who fear him and do what is right.

this is to me.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 22 2012,11:32)
    Hi T,
    We can be disowned by disowning the Lord.
    But God is faithful to those who die, who endure while still holding His Spirit of eternal life.

N

who endure while still holding His Spirit of eternal life.

this I do not understand

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T
    Yes it was all addressed you YOU
    Don't ask for whom the bell tolls-it tolls for you.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 20 2012,20:26)
    Hi MB,
    God prepared a body for the Word.

And the Word was God Himself, according to you, right?  So God prepared a body for HIMSELF?

The body of Jesus already existed.

So then the Word didn't actually BECOME flesh, like the scripture says, but it came to be IN someone who was already flesh?

He became the Christ at the Jordan anointing

Luke 2:11
    Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord.

The word is written in the present tense in the Greek mss.  Readjust your view to form around the scriptures, Nick.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 20 2012,21:57)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 21 2012,09:05)
    How many lords are there in existence? One, like Paul says? Or many, like Paul says?

Hi Mike,

You can't apply an answer form one question to a different question. :)

Ed,

I don't understand what that even means. Please just answer my question directly. Thanks.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 22 2012,11:59)
    Hi T
    Yes it was all addressed you YOU
    Don't ask for whom the bell tolls-it tolls for you.

n,

YOU STILL DO NOT LEARN ,??

I give you scriptures but no ,YOU ANSWER WITH TWO WORDS ,

THEN YOU TRY TO MAKE MY EGO TO COME ON,BUT I HAVE KILLED MY EGO 40 YEARS AGO ,

SO EITHER YOU START TO TALK LIKE A MAN THAT S KNOWS WHAT HE TALKS ABOUT AND EXPLAIN WHAT IT SHOULD BE IN THE SCRIPTURES OR YOU BECOME LIKE AN OLD WOMAN ,TALK TO SAY NOTHING :)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 22 2012,10:06)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 20 2012,21:57)

How many lords are there in existence?  One, like Paul says?  Or many, like Paul says?

Hi Mike,

You can't apply an answer form one question to a different question. :)

Ed,

I don't understand what that even means.  Please just answer my question directly.  Thanks.

Hi Mike,

I have answered this question at least three times now,
    but you don't seem to like any of my answers?

Why don't you answer it, so we
    all can see where you're going; OK?

It just looks (to me and Nick) like you are
    attempting to make Scripture argue with Scripture?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Indeed the Saviour was born in the town of David.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Always posting but no progress yet.
    Why is this?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 22 2012,18:30)
    Hi T,
    Always posting but no progress yet.
    Why is this?

N,

then I am like you now ??? :D :D :D :)

NickHassan
    Participant

MB,
    “And the Word was God Himself, according to you, right? So God prepared a body for HIMSELF?”

It was predictable that you would not grasp “and the Word was God”

Jesus CHRIST very carefully explained in Jn 14-16 how the Father and the Spirit in him were one and how thus he “proceeded” from God but you respond like the pharisees did.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 21 2012,18:29)
    Hi,
    Indeed the Saviour was born in the town of David.

He was Christ at the time he was born, according to the angel in Luke 2. Readjust your beliefs, Nick.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 21 2012,19:03)
    It was predictable that you would not grasp “and the Word was God”

Then by all means, explain it to me.

Was the Word who was WITH God Almighty actually God Almighty Himself, Nick? Or have you been understanding it wrong like I've tried to show you?

NickHassan
    Participant

mb ,
    You cannot absorb beyond the natural yet.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 21 2012,17:47)

How many lords are there in existence?  One, like Paul says?  Or many, like Paul says?

Hi Mike,

Why don't you answer it, so we
    all can see where you're going; OK?

There are MANY lords in existence, both in heaven and on earth, Ed. There are many lords mentioned throughout the OT, and many lords who lived in the day of Paul.

The reason he said “one Lord, Jesus Christ” was not to teach that there is LITERALLY only one lord in existence, it was to emphasize the importance of this particular one.

For example:

There are indeed MANY quarterbacks in the game of football, but for Arizona Cardinal fans, there is but ONE quarterback – Kurt Warner.

It is a statement of EMPHASIS, Ed – and NOT to be taken as if there is LITERALLY only one quarterback in existence. You should know this especially from the part where I clearly tell you that there are indeed MANY quarterbacks.

Likewise, you should know that Paul is doing the same thing. He already told you there are MANY lords, so how could he possibly mean “one lord” LITERALLY? ???

Do you understand this yet?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 21 2012,19:32)
    mb ,
    You cannot absorb beyond the natural yet.

Test the spirits, Nick. The ones you're listening to are telling you things that contradict God's word. It reminds me of Satan telling Eve things that contradicted God's word. She fell for it – I won't.

You should really try to speak according to scripture – or not at all.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Jesus CHRIST has come in the flesh but you say it was just Jesus the man?

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 793 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account