Mikeboll’s belief in a flat world

Viewing 20 posts - 1,921 through 1,940 (of 6,417 total)
  • Author
    Lightenup
    Participant

Mike,

I stand by what I said regarding the lunar eclipse. The dark part is the umbra shadow and the lighter part is from the penumbra shadow. No part of the moon is getting direct sunlight.

You said:

It that were the case, we’d have people shooting footage of top-down eclipses for every single eclipse. It has only occurred on 12-10-11 and 1-31-18 as far as I’m currently aware.

How many examples of that top-down eclipse would I have to show you for you to believe what I said about the movement of the moon going from 5 degrees N or S of the elliptical plane to 5 degrees the other direction would it take from timeanddate.com in order for you to concede your disbelief???

mikeboll64
    Blocked

MikeIf big bang, deep time, heliocentric cosmology is right, the Bible is wrong.

T8:  Boom! That is the deception.

MikeIf stellar, chemical and biological evolution is right, the Bible is wrong.

T8:  This one I generally agree with. 

🙂  How many people have left the truth because they were convinced that deep time evolution is correct, and therefore the Bible is wrong?  Millions… and millions more each year.  Now think… how many do you suppose have left because the Bible clearly describes an enclosed flat earth with sun, moon and stars moving around it overhead – while scientism has convinced them that this belief is silly?

T8, D4T posted a video from MigMag a week ago in which he simply read the testimonials of a few people who came back to the Bible thanks to his videos showing that the earth is flat and motionless.  I think he read about 12 of them, mostly people who had given up on the scriptures due to the erroneous nature of the Bible – but then  returned when they found out they could trust everything it says.  And that was his second or third video of doing testimonials like that.  And then I was listening to another one last week, and the guy being interviewed (a flat earther who has two different Masters Degrees in physics – one of them from West Point) read a couple testimonials of his own from people who were elated to come back to the truth now that they realize the Bible was speaking the truth about our world all along.

More and more flat earthers are doing testimonial videos, but you can also just read the comments under their videos to see how the flat earth movement is bringing thousands back to Christ.

So it’s good that you see though the “science” of evolution, and have come to know better.  I’m here to help you get to that point with the helical cosmology model as well.  You know you’ve been lied to about one of them so far.  Stick around and keep and open mind and you’ll come to know that you’ve been lied to about the other as well.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

T8: Boom!

D4T: No boom.

LOL!  😀

mikeboll64
    Blocked

D4T:  What you are observing in your video is the magnification of objects and a mirage effect due to atmospheric interference, and an accumulative effect of waves that hide lower portions of any ship at a distance.

I’ve got a good example that I filmed myself with my Dad and his golf cart.  I just have to muster the time to edit it and put the presentation together.  And thanks for returning to the x axis versus the z axis point again – because although I’ve tried to drive it home, I don’t think T8 has wrapped his head around it.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

T8:  It’s a sonic boom. Dig.

A moving car’s contained atmosphere is relative to all enclosed in the car.

It’s a whimper, not a boom at all.  What contains our air?  What is the enclosure?  Because surely the ball in the car wouldn’t behave the same if it didn’t have doors and a roof, right?  And surely it would behave even more differently if the door-less roof-less car was exposed to the most powerful vacuum known to man, right?

So, if the car had no doors and no roof, would the same air that was in it at a standstill remain with it as it increased up to 100 mph?  Would that air cling to the open areas of the car as if velcroed to it?  If not, you are trying to compare apples to oranges… to which I say:

“You can kick and scream all you like, but a person interested in the truth will easily see through a smokescreen that is deigned to hide the simple truth.”

mikeboll64
    Blocked

D4T:  Go with me in your mind to a very large conveyer belt about the circumference of the earth…

Excellent post.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Gene:  Mike….That video is exactly right, that is exactly what happens if you take a plane theough those same manovers that is exactly what happens, i personely experience that, not as long as the did because they were are a higher altitude then i was. The qeuzeness is produced because you stomach muscles always have gravit pulling on them, when you remove the gravitional pull your stomach muscles constrict and causes you to feel quize. Everything in that vido is accurate. As i said i personally experienced it. So you conspiracy BS, won’t work on this for me at least.

Only an idiot would disbelieve that, as far as I am concern, having personally experienced. Goes to show how truly you FLAT EARTH, fruit cakes are in denial. IMO

Peace and love to you and yours. …..gene

Gene, did you think I was saying vomit comets don’t exist?  🙂  My point is that they do exist, and it is how they fake a lot of the weightlessness they show in the ISS footage.  This is proven by the video where the guys suddenly came crashing down to the floor of the ISS.  On a personal note, have you received some spiritual guidance since I was last on HN?  I ask because I didn’t remember you doing all the name-calling back then that you do these days.  And it’s hypocritical of you to call me a fruit cake or a whack job and then follow it up with “Peace and love to you”… don’t you think?

Here are a couple videos from my favorite YouTube content creator, The Potter’s Clay… just to give you the idea.  Of course there are literally HOURS of footage with these kinds of glitches that prove the ISS actors are performing in front of green screens.  The first is 3 minutes, the second 2 and a half minutes.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Kathi:  Mike, I stand by what I said regarding the lunar eclipse. The dark part is the umbra shadow and the lighter part is from the penumbra shadow. No part of the moon is getting direct sunlight.

Let’s ignore for a moment the absurdity of the claim that the sun’s supposedly parallel rays converge and form a cone shaped shadow behind the earth that they they call umbra and penumbra.  (Do your own test with one light source and see if you can make a shadow like that using any round object.)  Let’s instead look at this image…

Now in this case, would you agree that there is still a part of the moon being lit by the sun?  And is it the part of the moon that is NOT in the shadow of the earth?  And could it possibly be the opposite way, where the part of the moon still being lit by the sun is the part that IS in the shadow of the earth – while the part NOT in the shadow of the earth is the part of the moon that’s actually being progressively shadowed?

See, you’re not thinking this out very well.  For the moon to be full according to your model, the sun MUST be lighting every bit of the moon we can see.  You seem to think that in these top-down eclipses, the moon jumps right from fully lit by the sun to half in the umbra and half in the penumbra.  Uh… how did the moon make it to the umbra without first going through a phase of half still lit by the sun, and half shadowed in the penumbra (like in the image above)?  It is this phase that I’m talking about, Kathi.  At the point the fully lit moon begins to first move into the penumbra (where a portion is still lit by the sun and a portion is slowly getting shadowed by the earth – as in the image above), the part that is in the penumbra shadow of the earth  cannot be the brighter part.  Nor can the part still being lit by the sun (as in the image above) be the shadowed, darker part.  But I’ve posted videos that show the moon going from 100% fully lit by the sun (allegedly) to starting to eclipse from the top down – long before the moon even gets to the umbra.

So in the image above, imagine that the part of the moon that is IN the penumbra is the lit up part, while the part that is still out of the penumbra is becoming progressively shadowed from the side farthest away from the penumbra towards the part closer to the penumbra (ie: top-down from our perspective).  That is what I’m talking about, and what has been repeatedly documented.

Kathi: How many examples of that top-down eclipse would I have to show you for you to believe what I said about the movement of the moon going from 5 degrees N or S of the elliptical plane to 5 degrees the other direction would it take from timeanddate.com in order for you to concede your disbelief???

If you have actual video examples of top-down eclipses not on 12-10-11 or 1-31-18, I would absolutely love to see them and add them to the list.  But no amount of them will ever change what I’ve just explained to you above.  It would only add more ammunition to this undeniable proof that the heliocentric model is wrong.

Lightenup
    Participant

Mike,

My last post to you on this page was this:

I stand by what I said regarding the lunar eclipse. The dark part is the umbra shadow and the lighter part is from the penumbra shadow. No part of the moon is getting direct sunlight.

You said:

It that were the case, we’d have people shooting footage of top-down eclipses for every single eclipse. It has only occurred on 12-10-11 and 1-31-18 as far as I’m currently aware.

How many examples of that top-down eclipse would I have to show you for you to believe what I said about the movement of the moon going from 5 degrees N or S of the elliptical plane to 5 degrees the other direction would it take from timeanddate.com in order for you to concede your disbelief???

You didn’t give me a number but what if I gave you one more example of a top down total lunar eclipse? How about two? Or three? or four? Not enough? How about 5 that I have found since I posted last on this page? (notice the time stamp)

Top Down Eclipses in Phoenix, Arizona

https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/in/usa/phoenix?iso=20070828

https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/in/usa/phoenix?iso=19930604

https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/in/usa/phoenix?iso=19821230

https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/in/usa/phoenix?iso=19860424

https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/in/usa/phoenix?iso=19720130

Lightenup
    Participant
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Mike,

You are right that the Spirit spoke through him.

You heard the message and understand.

Lightenup
    Participant

TOP-DOWN TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE EXPLAINED IN THIS POST WITH THE SUPPORT OF THE PREVIOUS TWO POSTS.

Mike and all interested in the top-down eclipse:

Here in the first link is a total lunar eclipse from the Northern Hemisphere and the second link is the same lunar eclipse in the Southern Hemisphere. The one in the   Northern Hemisphere eclipses from the top down and the one in the Southern Hemisphere eclipses from the bottom up…opposite each other just as I suggested would happen, Mike.

Total lunar eclipse August 28, 2007

From California, the Northern Hemisphere (top down eclipse):

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-adk-adk_sbnt&hsimp=yhs-adk_sbnt&hspart=adk&p=total+lunar+eclipse+August+28%2C+2007#id=10&vid=6f2b31d43585ce330cee55e29d44dbd8&action=view

From Australia, the Southern Hemisphere (bottom up eclipse):

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-adk-adk_sbnt&hsimp=yhs-adk_sbnt&hspart=adk&p=total+lunar+eclipse+August+28%2C+2007#action=view&id=7&vid=4bfdc7ea2d8030e40d36133f7e957ab7

As a reminder, this is what I guessed would happen…the two opposite hemispheres would witness the same moon eclipsing two different ways, I said “Here are my thoughts about the lunar eclipse as it eclipses from the top down or from the bottom up. It has to do with what hemisphere you are on. In other words, to those on the Northern hemisphere, if the moon is going from 5 degrees north of the ecliptic plane to 5 degrees south of the ecliptic plane in it’s orbit, it will eclipse from the bottom up and if it is going from 5 degrees south of the ecliptic plane to 5 degrees north of the ecliptic plane it will eclipse from the top down. The darkest part of the moon during a lunar eclipse is the shadow of the umbra, the lighter part of the moon during a lunar eclipse is the shadow of the penumbra not direct sunlight.”

See here to view how the moon is traveling from left to right in the diagram (because it is being viewed from down under) and you can see the angle of the moon’s orbit. The moon is going from north of its ecliptical plane to south of its ecliptic plane.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_2007_lunar_eclipse

This should explain enough about a top-down lunar eclipse to realize it is not an unusual phenomena.

Still hopeful,

LU

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Mike….Sorry for the insults, your right i should be kinder, but sometimes i get so fustraighted, especially when something is so clear to me, but you are right it is hypocritical of me, to speak that way and say “peace and love to you and yours”, please forgive me.

Peace and love to you and yours…….gene

Dig4truth
    Participant

So the people that take a flat earth for real are … not right? What about the US government, Russian government, NASA and the Ivy League Universities which are doing research for the government? Well, take a look;

Gov’t Admits FLAT EARTH

There are numerous official documents from NASA, the Government both USA and Russia, and Universities doing research for the Government that use measurements based on a STATIONARY FLAT EARTH.

Why would they do that?

These are top secret documents released by the Freedom of information act. Some are slightly redacted even today.

I welcome any explanation as to why they would use flat earth mathematics instead of a curved earth mathematics.

Any explanation? ….

Dig4truth
    Participant

Do yourselves a favor and watch the videos because it puts it in context and has the advantage of someone walking you through the documents. He is a passionate preacher that loves Yeshua! These are just facts. Look at them or bury your head in the sand. It will be evident by your replies.

Lightenup
    Participant

Here Mike,

If you still need more information on the top-down/bottom-up total lunar eclipse go see the differences at these links.

At this link you will notice that the path that the moon goes on is tilted high on the left and low on the right. That is in the Southern Hemisphere in August 2007.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_2007_lunar_eclipse

You will see that path from the Southern Hemisphere gives you a moon eclipsing from the bottom-up in this real live video in August 2007.

See that here: https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-adk-adk_sbnt&hsimp=yhs-adk_sbnt&hspart=adk&p=total+lunar+eclipse+August+28%2C+2007#action=view&id=7&vid=4bfdc7ea2d8030e40d36133f7e957ab7

Now, at this link, you will notice that the path that the moon goes on is tilted high on the right and low on the left. That is also the Southern Hemisphere and it is coming up in July 2018.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_2018_lunar_eclipse

You will see that path from the Southern Hemisphere gives you a moon eclipsing from the top-down in this animated video here:

https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/in/australia/brisbane

All that to show you that the total lunar eclipse, eclipses from different places (i.e. top-down or bottom-up) depending on whether the path of the moon’s orbit is going from north of the elliptic plane towards the south of the elliptic plane or visa versa.

Really hope that helps!

LU

Proclaimer
    Participant

Mike: how many do you suppose have left because the Bible clearly describes an enclosed flat earth with sun, moon and stars moving around it overhead – while scientism has convinced them that this belief is silly?

Nearly all like myself understand from our perspective things look a certain way, but that is not the only perspective. They already understand that perspectives are local and not the full truth, rather derive from the full truth. But if Christians who promote the book all agreed that our perspective was the only perspective or truth, thereby ruling out other views that create our perspective, then millions would not take anything seriously in scripture.

In short, full acceptance of a flat earth as being the only truth thereby ruling out increased knowledge, then they would brand the book as stone age mumbo jumbo.

Thankfully that won’t happen, but people who come into contact with flat Earthers will for sure be put off the Bible if they know little about the Bible themselves.

It is a stumbling block for sure.

Truth and perspective

For sure those that lay stumbling blocks will have to give an account. It is silly to say our perspective is the only truth. That is narrow mindedness. Especially now that we have increased knowledge that explains and predicts our view. Perspective is true, but it is not the truth even if it is true.

Dig4truth
    Participant

LU: I’m sorry but every time you bring up the “top down” eclipse it seems that it is a <b>simulated</b> piece of evidence and not a direct “observational and repeatable” piece of evidence.

Dig4truth
    Participant

T8, So your saying that what we see is more important than what what the Word of God says?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

I welcome an explanation for why your link failed, D.   😀

Kathi, I’ve read your latest posts, but don’t have time to respond yet.

Gene, of course you’re forgiven.  D4T and I have spent the last few years battling atheist evolutionists, so we’re used to much worse than “fruit cake”.  🙂

Viewing 20 posts - 1,921 through 1,940 (of 6,417 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account