Mikeboll’s belief in a flat world

Viewing 20 posts - 6,101 through 6,120 (of 6,415 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Proclaimer ……I am glad the site is now going up in viewers ,  i believe if we all give our open and honest , dialogy of our understandings of things,  This site will grow,  we need to all get back to the scriptures and not get to much caught up into  the things of this world this world.

Because of all the years of false teachings being  introduced into present day, so-called “Christianity” , there is a lot of cleaning up to do.  

Hopefully God the Father will allow us all to grow in “knowledge and Understanding”  In the future, here, and this site can truly become a true “heaven net site” .  

Peace and love to you all and yours………gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Danny , don’t let Mike use you as his mouth piece here.  What happened to him,  he deserved,  Proclaimer was not left with any other options, he was bring this whole site down with his stupidity.  Let Mike go peddel his BS , somewhere else IMO.

Peace and love to you and yours Danny………gene

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@t8 @Lightenup @genebalthrop

My answer to your objections:

zt

Lightenup
    Participant

Danny,

That picture does nothing to respond to what I wrote in my last post to you. Sorry. Think!

Proclaimer
    Participant

@dannyd

Hi Danny. It is not a sin to lack scientific understanding.

I leave you with this to test your own theory.

The globe model has the sun setting below the horizon just as the bible states.

So why don’t you video the sun setting and once it disappears out of view, bring it back by zooming in.

If the heliocentric model is correct, you will not be able to bring back the sun because you cannot zoom in around the curve. But if the earth is flat, then you should be able to bring the sun back into view and keep zooming it back into view after it disappears until your zoom lens is no longer powerful enough to see it.

This is a very easy experiment to do. You could even use the video camera on your phone.

If you do not wish to be be deceived, then test your hypothesis instead of just feeling comfortable with your inadequate level of understanding and testing nothing.

Mike never tested this or publish the results. He was happy to publish other so-called experiments using his camera gear. But this experiment proves which model is correct and he is scared of the truth.

Does the truth scare you Mike?

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@t8

Hi Proclaimer,

Your bring back the sun argument will be solved in this video.
    Start from 28:15 till 30:23.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJK1gLHbOxA

Proclaimer
    Participant

Danny D, bring back the sun

The argument they make in the video is the law of perspective. That it disappears below the horizon because of perspective. But this is why you should be able to zoom in and bring it back. If it is simply just too far away because of perspective, then use a zoom lens and bring it back into perspective.

After all, Flat Earthers argue that they can bring back boats this way. The sun should be way easier than that. Yet there is not one video that has ever demonstrated this.

Do it yourself Danny. It’s too easy, so no excuses. Is the truth important to you? Find the truth yourself. Go to the sea or a flat piece of land and wait for the sun to set. Then activate the video on your phone and zoom in to bring it back. It won’t work. Why? Because the sun from our perspective is below the horizon which is something impossible on the flat earth model and is exactly what should happen in the heliocentric model.

The fact that this easy experiment is never done by flat earthers proves to me that they are too scared to challenge their own deception and that the truth matters less to them than fake conspiracy theories.

Is that the case for you too @dannyd?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Flat-Earther’s experiment to prove Earth is flat proves Earth is round

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@t8

I don’t have an answer to that issue.
    So what? That doesn’t mean that the flat Earth model is wrong.
    There are answers for everything.
    I just don’t have it on this one.
    What do you do if you don’t understand a Bible verse?
    Throw the whole Bible away? Of course not.
    Anyway, it has already been proven that our Earth is not a globe.
    So, I return the question to you.
    Do you really care about the truth?
    Or do you trust freemasonic organizations like NASA?

Lightenup
    Participant

Danny, you didn’t respond to my last post to you. In fact you have done that several times in other topics as far as I recall. If you consider what I wrote, it could help you understand things a bit better.

Proclaimer
    Participant

What do you do if you don’t understand a Bible verse?
    Throw the whole Bible away? Of course not.

What’s your no1 flat earth bible verse.
    We will look at it together.

Proclaimer
    Participant

So, I return the question to you.
    Do you really care about the truth?

Yes I care about the truth very much.

All the research I have done points to the heliocentric model.

Further, all the so-called flat earth proofs have been debunked.

Nothing is outstanding that I know of.

Flat Earth lost this debate. There is no proof, neither observational, biblical, or scientific.

Finally, the very simple experiment of bringing the sun back is still being ignored. The silence is deafening.

Danny Dabbs
    Participant

@t8 @Lightenup

At this point, we’ll have to agree to disagree.
    I’ll leave you with a FACT, not a theory:
    “If the Earth were a globe, it would, unquestionably, have the same general characteristics—no matter its size—as a small globe that may be stood upon the table. As the small globe has top, bottom, and sides, so must also the large one—no matter how large it be. But, as the Earth, which is “supposed” to be a large globe, has no sides or bottom as the small globe has, the conclusion is irresistible that it is a proof that Earth is not a globe.”*

*This is from William Carpenter’s Book “One Hundred Proofs that the Earth is Not a Globe”

Mikeboll was unfairly banned!!!!!!!!!!

Proclaimer
    Participant

So it just comes down to your lack if understanding @dannyd.

Many things we observe are not intuitive till we understand the science behind it.

For example, a 150 ton plane flying in the air. A helicopter hovering on the spot. A 200,000 ton cruise ship floating on water when a simple hammer sinks. These things you wouldn’t believe also, but you do because you can easily observe them. They are everyday experiences so to speak. It’s just much harder to observe the globe because it is too big to see with our eyes everyday. What we consider true is simply that which we experience regularly. Experience is the key.

But there are things that are too far out to fully understand or experience directly. Like the size of the earth and its combined gravitational attraction to other objects. Our experience is primarily just what we see a few km around us and on a huge ball. A few kms looks flat and up is above our head and down below our feet. But that is such a small part of reality. We can easily be mistakenly and conclude that we live on a stationary plane in the same we we can mistakenly conclude that a 747 aeroplane will not be able to fly. But in this modern era, we should know better as knowledge has increased substantially.

Then there are even weirder things that we do not observe or experience with our own eyes that are true when we can observe them. Take the Double Slit Experiment, quantum entanglement, or electromagnetism for example. The list goes on.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Take a spec of dust on the bottom of a beach ball. It can cling to the bottom of the ball because it is very small and gravity has less effect on it. Same with a fly clinging to the ceiling. Could an elephant do that? Why can a fly walk and sleep clinging to a ceiling as if it were on a table despite the earth and its gravitional attraction being below it. It is because it is very small, so gravity has way less impact on it.

You have to admit danny that heavier objects are affected in much greater ways than lighter ones. An elephant can break its legs by being lifted inches off the ground and dropped. Yet, you can drop an insect off a building and it will survive. We explain this by a thing called gravity. Gravity is really just mathematical calculations that work every time. It produces the correct answer to the force being exerted when you take into consideration things like mass, speed, etc. What is really going on is up for interpretation, but it calculates what we observe every time. It also calculates that there is no up and down in the universe, rather they are mostly relative to the largest object in the vacinity.

Thinking that people in Australia are upside down is silly. You could just as easily make the South Pole the top, but that is just arbitrary. Imagine a beachball of one mile diameter covered in sugar. And imagine there were 50 million flies. That whole beach ball would be covered in flies. Yet, the flies at the bottom of the ball are still effected by gravity, but much less so to the point that it almost doesn’t matter to them. If you increased the beach ball to cater for elephants, would the same thing happen? Now take a ball that is 12,742 km in diameter and place humans on there. It is even greater than flies on a beach ball. Further, once you understand that there is no up and down in the universe, but only around objects in the universe, everything can be explained perfectly and all the calculations work.

Gravity is factored into many things we do everyday. If you have ever flown on a plane, gravity is considered. When car manufacturers test their cars in crashes at different speeds, you can bet your bottom dollar that gravity is being considered. We deal with gravity everyday, but it still exists when you shrink the earth down to a football and it is there that you see what gravity is really doing.

Lightenup
    Participant

Danny,

What exactly was factual about what you wrote? Have you ever taken a Physics class?

Lightenup
    Participant

Proclaimer,

You wrote some good points to Danny. This flat earth nonsense is right up there with gender confusion, imo.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I think the reason why foolishness is on the increase is because people do not love the truth and as a consequence, God is handing more and more people over to delusion. It’s not him doing the deluding, it is him allowing them to go in the direction they are pushing.

Lightenup
    Participant

Proclaimer,

I think people would say that they love the truth and truly think they do but are actually very deceived and can not see the truth. They lean on their own limited understanding and their lack of understanding. There is overwhelming evidence for a globe earth yet they believe it is a massive conspiracy which is majorly insulting the men and women that have dedicated their life to send astronauts to the moon and design the space station to orbit the earth, for example. What’s scary is that there are people that believe all those people are all lying about the shape of the globe shaped earth.

It is ironic that these people who don’t trust the scientists and engineers who have dedicated their lives to further discovering the globe earth, are the ones who are a danger to themselves. It’s not NASA that they should fear, it’s themselves for being so lacking in discernment, wisdom and guidance of the Holy Spirit.

Hopefully someday they will wonder how they could be so vulnerable…the sooner the better.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Much of the time, truth is self-evident. When you give a person that level of truth or a clear example of such, you can then tell if they love the truth or prefer to believe they are correct at all cost. I totally lack all respect for people who do the latter.

Viewing 20 posts - 6,101 through 6,120 (of 6,415 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account