Mikeboll’s belief in a flat world

Viewing 20 posts - 3,461 through 3,480 (of 6,415 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

I have noticed the decline of chemtrails also. I was talking about it just yesterday because of the beautiful Carolina blue skies here lately. Hopefully it will remain that way!

Great, you might be thinking more clearly now. Let’s do a test.

Is the earth flat or a globe?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi Ed, when you first start investigating the true nature of the world God created for us, it doesn’t take long to discover centuries of lies upon lies that have been passed from generation to generation.

There is centuries and centuries of lies and there is an increase in knowledge. You need wisdom is to know the difference.

Proclaimer
    Participant

The sun works the same way.  It remains the same height above the ground, but the farther it is from you, the lower to the ground it will look… just like clouds.  And if this hallway was long enough, eventually we’d see a ceiling light merge with the floor – which isn’t rising higher, but only looks that way due to perspective.  This merger is called the vanishing point – and it is always on the horizon of the observer.  So at some point, we’d see a ceiling light and the floor merge together – to where it appeared as if half of a ceiling light was above the floor, and half of it had sunk under the floor.

This is a fake science explanation for the sun disappearing from the bottom Mike. If a man walked down that corridor and I zoomed in with the same zoom lens, I doubt I would ever see the top half the man like the top half of the sun. It would only happen if we walked beyond the curvature of the earth. But for your examples, the man would disappear first due to becoming smaller and smaller. He wouldn’t disappear from the feet up.

Seriously, if you walked down the longest corridor in existence and I zoomed in with my camera, do you really expect me to believe I would see only the top half of your body at some point? That is bull. Another debunk dude.

the-tokyo-station-hotel

mikeboll64
    Blocked

It’s actually proven, testable and repeatable science. And yes, the man would disappear from the bottom up until we could only see half of him. There are dozens of examples on YouTube already. Of course, you could do it yourself too.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

You know the ceiling lights aren’t actually getting closer to the ground in the distance, right? You know clouds are actually getting closer to the ground in the distance, right? Come on… you can figure out the rest, right?

Proclaimer
    Participant

You know the ceiling lights aren’t actually getting closer to the ground in the distance, right? You know clouds are actually getting closer to the ground in the distance, right? Come on… you can figure out the rest, right?

That is not the explanation for missing bottom third, half, etc of the sun.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Seriously, I would love to see a photo of that. Similar to my photo of the top half of the sun, but a pic of half a person in a corridor or something similar.

Proclaimer
    Participant

BTW, is the sun below 100 feet above sea level? As you can see, you only need to follow the lines. Trust your own eyes Mike and make the bet.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Yeah, I wanted to see that too when I started investigating the shape of the earth. And then I did see it. I wonder what you’re doing differently than I did. Hmm…

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Btw, you see it every time you see a boat disappear on the horizon. You just mistakenly and hilariously think the boat’s going over curvy water. 🙄

Proclaimer
    Participant

Stop dodging the issue.

I want to see a photo of half a man in a corridor due to being in the vanishing point. I’m patient. I will be waiting.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Then look for one, T8.  I’m not doing your homework for you.  I will give you a hint that I’ve already posted one very early on this thread.

Here’s my latest – only 5 minutes – and made so clearly that even T8 can understand how his model is falsified by actual observational science…

Proclaimer
    Participant

I’m still waiting for the half a man photo.

Proclaimer
    Participant

That video proves nothing.

Moisture refracts light so what. I really don’t care. It doesn’t disprove the globe earth and heliocentric model. It only proves you are not seeing the full picture.

In reality the sun is many times bigger than the Earth and these diagrams are only giving you an idea of something much larger and further away. If you start measure stuff in those diagrams of course it is not going to be exact. What you really need is a scale model and then you will see things you fail to see now. But a scale model itself is too difficult to make. It would have to be miles in length. In short this is a whole lot of hoopla about nothing. You have taken your eyes off the true prize and dedicated your life to myths.

So how about explaining eclipses on the Flat Earth? That would be something. After all, isn’t that the real point, you proving 5he Earth is flat? All I see is you not understanding the heliocentric model rather than providing evidence of the flat earth.

Dig4truth
    Participant

t8, what do the scriptures say about it? And which do you place more trust in, the scientists of today or the Word of God?

Do you even believe in creation week? If so do you believe that the sun was created after the earth, on day 4 to be specific?

I mean be honest about it because both Mike and I are supporting what the Bible clearly teaches but you constantly ridicule our positions. Curious.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Dig4truth. ….this has nothing to do with scriptures, no scripture say the earth is flat, that I have ever seen. We have infallible proofs that the earth is round, and that proof is being given 24 hours a day every day, 365 days a year. IT HAS BEEN HAPPENING EVERY SENSE THE ISS BEGAIN PUBLISHING ACTUALL PICTURES OF THIS EARTH FOR ALL TO SEE 24 HOURS A DAY.  Now you expect us to believe the bible says different then what actually is being proven 24 hours  everyday?  Man talk about being deluded,  my, my, my what the mind can do, My God help you people.

Peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

Show us the smoking gun scripture.

I bet you can’t.

Case closed if you cannot.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

T8, we don’t really care if you or Gene accept the reality of the Biblical earth that God set on pillars and a foundation so that it can’t be moved.  We don’t really care if you want to twist your way out of what the Hebrew word translated as “firmament” really means – or ignore that it separates waters above from waters below to this day, and that, during Noah’s flood, God not only broke open the floodgates of the earth, but also opened windows in the firmament to let water in from the outside.  We don’t really care that you ignore the fact that Joshua commanded the sun to stand still in the sky by making the lame excuse that this was “only from his perspective”, indicating that the Bible was written by normal fallible men (and not God’s spirit) who didn’t really understand our world.  We don’t even care that you don’t see how that very sentiment means there is NOTHING in the scriptures we can actually trust, since the entire thing is full of mistakes by flawed men.

We only show you the ridiculousness of thinking you live on a spinning ball adjacent to the most powerful vacuum ever imagined.  And we back it up with actual observation and rational thought.  But we don’t really care if you prefer the “science falsely so-called” of godless men over scripture, a lifetime of personal experience of living on a flat and stationary earth with lights moving over us in the sky, and countless easily identifiable flaws in your globe model.  You, like everyone else in the world, have the option to take it or leave it.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

T8: That video proves nothing.

Moisture refracts light so what. I really don’t care. It doesn’t disprove the globe earth and heliocentric model. It only proves you are not seeing the full picture.

It disproves your “sun and moon lift up a half a degree” refraction claim.

T8:  In reality the sun is many times bigger than the Earth …

“In reality”?  Whose reality?  Enoch says the sun and moon are the same size.  Who has proven to you that they aren’t?  And what is that proof if you don’t mind me asking?

Proclaimer
    Participant

They are the same size from our perspective. No big deal.

A hot day is a hot day for some people and not for others. Perspective.

Truth is truth and perspective is also truth, but it is true from a certain point of view.

Do you think everything we see in the universe is the only way to view the universe?

Do you think God sees everything like we do.

Do angels see the cosmos as we do? No. For a start, we sense a limited part of an almost infinite spectrum.

Imagine if we could see in the ultraviolet and infrared bands for example. What about x-rays, microwaves, etc. We see these when we pull them into the visible light part of the spectrum.

The Bible is full of perspective. When David says that he sees evil and sometimes evil prospers, he is talking about what he is seeing right? When John sees a mountain on fire falling to the earth or locusts with the faces of men, he is stating from his own language and knowledge what he is seeing right? Do you really believe that there will be literal locusts with the faces of men and with women’s hair.

Common sense is all that is needed Mike. You have been distracted and now spend your time chasing after myths.

Viewing 20 posts - 3,461 through 3,480 (of 6,415 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account