Mikeboll’s belief in a flat world

Viewing 20 posts - 3,241 through 3,260 (of 6,415 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Mike…..The challenge question you have answered as yes is wrong , pure “h2o” water does not conduct electricity.  It is the impurities in the water that allow it to conduct electricity. I had that problem on a Job many years ago when dealing with electrical conducting water leveling devices for debetic’s .

This  should be a clue to you about how you are putting false information together, if you eliminate the truth, then you have a false conclusion. Go to Google and type,  does pure water conduct electricity.

Peace and love to you and yours. ………..gene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Gene, the site I looked up yesterday said distilled water is a poor conductor… not that it doesn’t conduct it. But let’s go with your “No” answer for now.

1. Why would you think they use 100% pure water on the ISS?

2. If they did, why would the one ISS actor say they have to be careful not to spill any because of the electricity on board?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

T8:  There are always conspiracy theories that do a convincing job of enticing you to believe them…

It shouldn’t be too hard to figure this one out, T8.  Just a quick Google search to see if something moving on a particular trajectory in the vacuum of space will continue moving on that trajectory forever.  Then ask yourself why the “paint flecks” are zigzagging all over the place when nothing’s touching them or otherwise causing them to change their trajectory.  Pretty simple… and doesn’t involve any outside convincing by marijuana smokers  – if you allow your mind to accept what your eyes are clearly seeing, and accept the fact that what you’re seeing is impossible in the vacuum of space.

But as always, you can choose to be a NASA apologist, or a truth seeker.  Anyway… the bubbles in space was only one of the 10 points made in that video.  What about the other 9?  Let’s talk about them one at a time, so you can do some more apologizing for NASA.  😉

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Gene…

“Pure water is not a good conductor of electricity. Ordinary distilled water in equilibrium with carbon dioxide of the air has a conductivity of about 10 x 10-6 W-1*m-1 (20 dS/m). Because the electrical current is transported by the ions in solution, the conductivity increases as the concentration of ions increases.”

https://www.lenntech.com/applications/ultrapure/conductivity/water-conductivity.htm#ixzz5vUElXz7c

“Why doesn’t distilled water conduct electricity?  

Distilled water does – but very little compared to piped, well or salt water.”

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/4504333.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

“Everything is relative, so yes, distilled water will conduct electricity–but very very little compared to city water, well water, or salt water.”

https://www.finishing.com/280/15.shtml

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Btw Gene, still waiting for your explanation of why the one ISS astronaut said they have to be careful not to spill any water because of all the electrical components everywhere.

Proclaimer
    Participant

That makes sense right. Floating water could be hazardous to electronics.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Mike, 803 and 804 will be in other topics. Here’s 803:

As you can see Mike, you are a flawed human being. It seems you have too much confidence in your own ability.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Sound like you have a cache issue. Perhaps your setting is too aggressive for the forum. Try turning it down a bit in your browser. You may be aware that cache dishes up a local version of the page rather than go to the server each time, but it does load repeat pages much quicker because it loads a local saved version.

If cache is not the issue, then are you logged in when these problems occur. Also, what browser are you using?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Mike ….I did not say “destiled”  water, I said “pure” h2o,  it will not conduct electricity.  Distilled water still has impurities in it, but “pure” h2o , remember I used the word “pure” h2o. Another words water that has “no” impurities in it, just plain H20 Is a insulator and will not conduct electricity.  HYDROGEN IS NOT A CONDUCTOR OF ELECTRIC NOR IS OXYGEN.  Nor is one part hydrogen combined with two parts oxygen ” H2O, WATER a conductor either.

The reason the astronaut, said that is because he like you was talking about ordinary impure water. But as I recall they used pure water on the missions,  not sure, but I could see why they would us it though, to keep from contaminating any thing if some were lost somehow.

But none of that was my point, my point is how fast you are to grasp views that are not actually substanuated,  while “ignoring” proof that are being presented every single day, concerning our earth as being a sphere.

Do you also believe in jet planes vapor trails as Chem trails,  emitting aluminum oxide for us to breath inorder to reduce our population,  that our government is doing to us?

Mike there is no end to all the wacky therioies out there,  I think your mind is predesposed to that type of thinking brother.  Ounce you lock on to something,  seems no amount of truth can break the connection, Short of a ride on the ISS itself.  Even through you can see it being broadcast from space while it orbits our earth, as I recall.  Mike we are not the only country the has space missions you know,  many countries, not even associated with us,  perform there own space  missions all the time.  I haven’t ever heard of one of those countries saying there is  a flat earth, if you have please tell us, what country is saying that.

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi Gene.

Every man and his dog launches rockets into space these days. There is a launch pad some 300 miles from where I live and if you think about it, there would be some countries that would send a rocket up and go, hang on a minute, the Earth is flat. Of course we have tons of footage of the globe and zero footage of a flat disk. Even the other planets are globes and the eclipse shadow of earth is curved.

Mike’s science is pre 17th century. But scripture testifies that knowledge shall increase. Mike hasn’t kept up.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8……brother Mike’s biggest issue is admitting he was wrong on this, but I am sure if he will simply accept all the apsolute proven facts gathered from thousands of sources , both of science, and even mathematical evidences produced over many, many years,   he can get it right, in some way I respect him, he reminds me of Thomas who needed his own proof.  Mike is a example how even smart people like him can get it wrong sometimes.  I still believe he will eventually come around,  or maybe he was simply having fun with us by jerking our chain,  and knew the truth all along.

Peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8……brother Mike’s biggest issue is admitting he was wrong on this, but I am sure if he will simply accept all the apsolute proven facts gathered from thousands of sources , both of science, and even mathematical evidences produced over many, many years,   he can get it right, in some way I respect him, he reminds me of Thomas who needed his own proof.  Mike is a example how even smart people like him can get it wrong sometimes.  I still believe he will eventually come around,  or maybe he was simply having fun with us by jerking our chain,  and knew the truth all along.

Peace and love to you and yours. …….gene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

T8:  That makes sense right. Floating water could be hazardous to electronics.

Why?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

T8: Mike, 803 and 804 will be in other topics. Here’s 803:

As you can see Mike, you are a flawed human being. It seems you have too much confidence in your own ability.

What kind of nut would have the post numbers according to the entire SITE, instead of each thread?  I just Googled “Bible Discussion Forum”, and this was the top result. I clicked on a topic, and saw this wonderfully laid out discussion, where each consecutive post IN THAT THREAD has the next consecutive number.  This beauty is how your site was when I first joined it, and I loved it…

https://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/baptism-born-again-how-are-they-connected.186319/

Then you changed it to this drab, colorless thing that we see today.  You know that’s why I left, right?  You changed a wonderful forum layout to some “blog style” thing where we couldn’t even follow the discussion any longer.  So I jumped to a different forum where I met D4T and discussed the evolutionism/creation debate for years.  At least you fixed that blog style crap, and changed it back to a “box” format where one post follows another so people can keep up with the ongoing discussion.  So good on you for that.  And I guess bad on me for being a flawed human being who had too much confidence in YOUR ability to have the post numbers separated by TOPIC – not spread throughout the entire site.

Now…please go back to this post and actually READ IT!   https://heavennet.net/forums/topic/flat-earth/page/160/#post-846699

You’ll see that my comment posted just fine and had a post number of its own.  Nothing wrong with my computer, my cache, or my connection.  Then in the next screen shot, you’ll see where I simply edited the post to make one more sentence red instead of black.  Still nothing wrong with my computer, my cache, or my connection, right?  THEN… when I hit “Submit Post” after the quick edit, your site didn’t post the comment and take me to that particular comment on that particular page like it always does when you originally post a comment.  Instead, it took me back to the first comment on the first page of the thread… and it didn’t actually post and show up on the thread.  So I arrowed back to the edit post and hit “Submit Post” again.  And the same thing happened.  I got taken to the first comment on the first page of the thread, and my edited comment didn’t post.  So I did it again.  And again.  And again.

Do you understand now?  I had ALREADY posted the original, and it was ALREADY on your site with a post number.  All I did after that was edit something and then try to RE-POST it.  And it wouldn’t LET ME re-post it no matter how many times I tried.  And to top it off, the original post that was ALREADY on your site WITH a post number disappeared in the process.

And it hasn’t happened just once, T8.  It’s happened about 5 times.  And it’s always AFTER the post was ALREADY up on your site with a post number, and I subsequently edit it.  Like I said before, it’s like “Edit Post” is getting confused with “Delete Post” or something.

I’ll do a quick test to see if it happens now.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Test post to see if I can edit.

g io;a   iohgoe  ohtelno   toeno atp eh   hohojer

jaopisdh goihur;sgnon uioreho  h;aoh 

hio;gh ngi;arehfdsnbb;so hgore nhigo;orh bior;nowertyuiojhgfjn   jhgf  iuytr   mnbv

hgfd ertyu   ,mnb oi  ew lkjh  nbv  

\ghj jiopooh  b ljhuh rtyu  fghj  mnyhg ert ujjnn

https://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/baptism-born-again-how-are-they-connected.186319/

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Well, seems to be working fine now… as it has for all the years I’ve been using your site.  I was able to edit that last post and it worked.  That’s what surprises me about your thoughtless comment, T8.  I have made THOUSANDS of posts and dozens of threads on your site over 10 years.  I know what I’m doing, and how to do it.  I was even a mod for a few years and had access to the extra features, right?  So when a glitch like this occurs, why not give me the benefit of the doubt and assume that there IS a glitch, instead of always assuming something’s wrong with my computer or that I, after thousands of posts, all of a sudden forgot how to do it?  Heck, you didn’t even ask any questions to see if you could check something or get to the bottom of it.  You just started spouting about my computer, my connection, my search engine, and my cache… without even saying, “Hmm… did you try this?”  Or, “Were you doing this when it happened?”

I know I’m not paying you a lot, but please do try to do better in the future.  Show some interest in the problem, instead of insulting the intelligence of the forum member, okay?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Gene:  Mike ….I did not say “destiled”  water, I said “pure” h2o,  it will not conduct electricity.

One of the quotes I posted said “pure water” right in it, Gene.  You might be right, but what you’re saying just doesn’t align with the one astronaut who specifically said they had to be careful not to spill because of all the electricity.  You can see that, right?  I mean, that would be a nonsense statement if it was 100% pure water, and if 100% pure water didn’t conduct electricity at all.  Being a “poor conductor” of electricity is not the same as not conducting electricity at all, right?  You can see that too, right?  So do you think it’s wise for all those other astronauts to be flinging water all over the place (even pure water) when their very lives are at stake?

Anyway, that was just ONE point in the video, and the one astronaut refutes your claims about that point… at least in my mind.  T8 also brought up only one point about the bubbles.  But when pressed, he can’t explain how “paint flecks” or “dust” or whatever is able to zigzag back and forth and all over the place in space – where we’re told that an object will continue on its trajectory forever unless bumped off of it by hitting something else or whatever.

So you each brought up one point that you thought you could dismantle, and you both have failed in dismantling those points.  You came closer than T8 did, but neither of your arguments rebut or dismiss the original point in the video I linked.

So pick another point from the video and let’s discuss that one.  How about the many clips where the astronauts glitched?  Like the one astronaut going around the corner through the other door, and he fades into a ghost on the way?  That is an effect of CGI layering, Gene.  What that means is that the background is on one layer of the “film”, and then you can add other objects on different layers, and put the layers all together so the end result looks like the added layers actually were at the background location, when they really weren’t.  Hollywood movies have been doing this for decades.  They’ll have an actor walking across a green screen in a studio, and then overlay that layer on top of a video of, say, downtown London or whatever.  So when you watch the movie, you think the actor actually was walking in London, when he really never left the Hollywood movie set.

Just Google “hollywood greenscreens” or something.  Here’s what I just got… https://www.google.com/search?q=hollywood+greenscreens&source=lnms&tbm=vid&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjnw6SppufjAhWlIDQIHWsIAlsQ_AUIESgB&biw=1522&bih=706

Look at the 6th one down, because you don’t even have to watch the video.  It shows right there how the guy was in a studio, but then they put him on top of a bridge.  That’s how they do it, Gene.  The ISS background is already on one layer.  Then, when the ISS actors do a live interview with school kids or whatever, they’re just overlaying that live green screen footage from where the actors really are over the top of the ISS background layer.  But when the live video stream glitches for whatever reason, it will mess up the actors – but not the background layer.  If the actors were actually AT the background location, then any glitch will mess up actor and background alike.

So imagine you were watching the live footage of OJ Simpson where helicopters were following the white Bronco.  And imagine that the live stream glitched due to connection speed or a solar flare or a magnetic reversal on the earth or whatever.  😁  When the Bronco glitched, the highway and all the buildings and the grass and trees and EVERYTHING would glitch too.  Why?  Because it was real live footage, as opposed to CGI made up of multiple layers.  You wouldn’t see just the Bronco glitch while the highway under it stayed normal.  You’ll only see that if it is CGI built by adding multiple layers together like they do to make the actor look like he’s walking in London when he’s really on a movie set in California.

So just think about those things.  And even if you don’t want to believe what you’re seeing with your own eyes, it is really asinine of you to throw insults at people who DO believe what they’re seeing with their own eyes.  Get me?  You might not want to believe what I do… but an HONEST person would at least say, “Well, I don’t believe it… but I can see why you have doubts.”

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Gene:  Do you also believe in jet planes vapor trails as Chem trails,  emitting aluminum oxide for us to breath inorder to reduce our population,  that our government is doing to us?

I not only absolutely know about chemtrails, but I’ve made a couple different videos on them.  Here’s a short one you can check out for yourself. It’s less than 2 minutes…

And yes, the government of the world is involved.  Of course I’m not talking about the people YOU think run the world, as in the “elected leaders”.  I’m talking about the ones who REALLY run the world, as in the ones Paul spoke of in the scriptures…

Ephesians 6:12 
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

But it’s funny you brought that up, since social media has been buzzing with the fact that they’ve STOPPED chemtrailing recently.  In the last month, I’ve enjoyed clear blue skies sometimes filled with normal, regular God-made clouds like the old days.  In fact, I can’t stop talking about how great it is to see puffy normal clouds again.  I thought I’d never see that again.  Then, yesterday morning, I took this photo…

20190802_065930

But that’s the first I’ve seen in a month, man!  And I’d much rather have one crisscross per month than days and days filled with nothing but wispy white cotton skies like before.  Anyway, my friend Rich just did a quick live stream on it yesterday, and people in the live chat were commenting from all over the country about how they haven’t seen chemtrails in quite a while too.  Here’s the video.  Make sure “Live Chat Replay” is on, and then you can see all the comments from people across the country, joyous over having normal skies again…

Now, I’m sure you don’t know who Q-Anon is, but he (they?) claim to be within the deep state government that really runs the world.  And they claim to be working from the inside to clean up these lying, cheating, murderous, pedophile-filled organizations.  They give cryptic posts that foretell things that are about to happen in the governments as they’re “draining the swamp” from the inside.  Anyway, Q posted a couple months ago that Trump was aware of the chemtrails, and was working from the inside to take care of it.  Then, all of a sudden, people like me who look at the skies every day to see how bad they’re destroying God’s world on that particular day, stopped seeing chemtrails.  All across the country!

So whether there’s anything to the Q post about Trump or not, something changed somewhere… because they are gone for now.  I tend to believe the Q story, since it makes sense that Trump wouldn’t want to come out and admit it publicly.  Imagine the lawsuits, riots, and maybe even a revolution if people like you were able to actually hear about it on your echo chamber of mainstream fake media, and therefore finally believed what we have known for years.  I mean, you would believe it if you heard it on the “official” news, right Gene?  And there are millions more out there just like you.  Can you imagine how angry you guys would be when you found out, not only that the marijuana smoking conspiracy nuts were right the entire time you were trash talking us… but that your government actually WAS spraying the skies with chemicals for whatever reason – without your consent!

So it makes sense to me that Trump made some calls and said “This ends now!”, but doesn’t want to talk about it publicly for the reasons listed above.  Either way, I’m ecstatic that they are mostly gone for now… and praying that it stays this way from here on out.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Okay T8… I’ve successfully edited three posts now, and no glitches.  (I recorded each event with my phone just in case – so you could see in real time what happened before.)  Anyway, seems to be working fine for now (as in the way it has worked for me for over ten years 😎 ), so you’re currently off the hook.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Mike…..forget about doubts, go to the real everyday things going on every day that prove the earth is c a sphere , from hundreds of different sources, from many different countries around the  world, Mike  this is happening  right now, every single day,  it is being reproved over and over the earth is not flat but round, by countless sources. Your only focus on some things you believe is or might be,    a glitche,  or what ever, while neglecting the thousands of proofs being offered continueslly every day. Why not spread you focus on some of those things?

Your a smart guy Mike, I have always believed that, but come on man, spread your focus,   even if it may disprove your present views.

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

Viewing 20 posts - 3,241 through 3,260 (of 6,415 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account