Mikeboll’s belief in a flat world

Viewing 20 posts - 2,561 through 2,580 (of 6,417 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

T8:  

• The moon traveling in its Earthy orbit is going about 2000 miles per hour.

• At the equator the Earth is spinning about 1000 miles per hour.

• That means the Moon is going about 1000 miles per hour across the earth when both movements are considered and if you make the moon stationary in the animation, then the earth is spinning 1000 miles per hour in the other direction.

You couldn’t have possibly watched the entire video.  If you did, you’d know this:

1.  Yes, the official scientism explanation is that the moon orbits at twice the speed the earth rotates, and so overtakes the rotation of the earth – causing the shadow to go from west to east.  So the explanation you posted is exactly what I spent 10 minutes of my video documenting.
    2. Also according to scientism, the moon’s 1.5 million mile orbit is 60 times farther than the 25,000 mile rotation of the earth.

Now remember, flat earth is a B.Y.O.B. party… you must Bring Your Own Brain.  If the distance the moon has to travel is 60 times farther than the distance the earth has to rotate on its axis, how much faster will the moon need to be going in order to keep pace with the rotation of the earth?

A.  Twice as fast.

B.  60 times as fast.

C.  43 billion times as fast.

After I get your answer, I’ll continue the lesson.  Or you could skip ahead by actually watching my video to the end, and you’ll know what’s about to come.  (Warning:  It’s not going to be pretty for you.  You’ll likely cry a little.)

Proclaimer
    Participant

Actually  I did watch more of the video after I posted that. As for the math, that is something I’m not going to investigate due to time. Needless to say that the math must workout, otherwise it wouldn’t be 12 flat Earthers on planet earth decrying this, but most scientists who for whatever reason delve into this.

In a post on the previous page, I did quote someone’s mathematical analysis on this Look into that as my answer for now. If you spot an error, let me know.

Proclaimer
    Participant

What’s your no1 Bible verse that teaches a flat earth?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Flat Earther admits Flat Earth not correct

mikeboll64
    Blocked

T8:  Actually  I did watch more of the video after I posted that. As for the math, that is something I’m not going to investigate due to time. Needless to say that the math must workout, otherwise it wouldn’t be 12 flat Earthers on planet earth decrying this, but most scientists who for whatever reason delve into this.

In a post on the previous page, I did quote someone’s mathematical analysis on this Look into that as my answer for now. If you spot an error, let me know.

I’ve already pointed out the error.  And it’s not like this takes a lot of thinking, T8.  If one car has to drive one mile and the other car has to drive two miles, how much faster does the second car have to drive in order to reach the destination at the same time?  Twice as fast, right?

Now, what if the second car had to drive 4 miles?  He’d have to drive 4 times as fast to arrive at the same time, right?

10 miles?  10 times as fast, right?

60 miles?  60 times as fast, right?

Is this math really hard for you?  You do understand that however greater the distance the second car has to travel, the greater the speed he has to travel to arrive at the same time, right?  So 100 times as far = 100 times as fast.  A billion times as far = a billion times as fast.

Do you understand this simple elementary school concept or not?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Btw,  since you switched servers, I haven’t received a single email notifying me that someone responded to a subscribed topic.  And each time I log on, I am unsubscribed again.  Also, when I click the notifications that say I have 5 new responses or whatever, it just takes me to page one of the thread.  It doesn’t show a little clip of the five new responses with a “Read More” thing like it used to.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hmm. Okay, I will look into it.

And I do understand that concept of course. I will keep a look out for the official explanation. If that doesn’t add up, then sure, that would be troublesome for me.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Well if you understand the concept, then you can understand that THEY SAY the moon travels 60 times farther, but exceeds the rotation of the earth by travelling only twice as fast.  Dude, I broke the heliocentric model with this one.  They can’t refraction or gravity their way out of it.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Okay, yeah as I said that would be troublesome, but I am confident that the official explanation will sort it out. It would be nearly impossible for the world to have not noticed this before. Before googling this. I do have one possible explanation. That is, the moon is going that speed from the perspective of the earth, not from the perspective of a fixed point, because there is no fixed point that we know of. Perhaps the centre of the Milky Way, but that is moving too it seems.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

They say the moon’s orbit is 1.5 million miles, and since it does that orbit in 27.3 days, it moves 2288 mph.  That’s how they get the speed so no, it is not a perspective from Earth thing.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Okay, so you have the answer then.

1. The moon’s orbit is 1.5 million miles
    2. It does that orbit in 27.3 days
    3. It moves 2288 mph.
    So what exactly is the issue again?Are you saying it doesn’t do this? Because? Try to make it easy so not too much time is spent on this.
    Admin
    Keymaster

Btw,  since you switched servers, I haven’t received a single email notifying me that someone responded to a subscribed topic.  And each time I log on, I am unsubscribed again.  Also, when I click the notifications that say I have 5 new responses or whatever, it just takes me to page one of the thread.  It doesn’t show a little clip of the five new responses with a “Read More” thing like it used to.

Try looking at the settings here Mike and let me know if this fixes the issue.

https://heavennet.net/members/admin/settings/notifications/

mikeboll64
    Blocked

T8:  Okay, so you have the answer then.

1. The moon’s orbit is 1.5 million miles
    2. It does that orbit in 27.3 days
    3. It moves 2288 mph.
    So what exactly is the issue again?Are you saying it doesn’t do this? Because? Try to make it easy so not too much time is spent on this.
    The 1.5 million mile orbit of the moon is 60 times the distance of the 25,000 mile rotation of the earth.  So if the moon is travelling 60 times as far, how much faster must the moon go in order to keep even pace with the rotation of the earth?
    1. Twice as fast
    2. 60 times as fast
    3. Standard refraction
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Here’s the much shorter version of the eclipse shadow video.  See if you can refute anything I’ve said…

Proclaimer
    Participant

Mike, this is your best video yet in terms of attempting to disprove the heliocentric model. Your other videos in my view could disprove the heliocentric model, but there are reasons to explain them away and saving us from writing off all the evidence of the globe earth in videos, photos, math, and money spent on space missions, the Antarctic continent, and distances I have personally traveled in the Southern Hemisphere. Also, most of these supposed flat earth evidences made no sense in the Flat Earth model either they just tried to cast doubt on the globe like all the eclipse videos or the Mt Ruapehu video.

But this video has no comeback on the outset, so I am curious as to what the explanation will be. I will try to focus on disproving the premise in this video. And what if I am able to do that Mike, would you consider the Flat Earth argument wrong, or will you just find some other idea to back until that has been disproved and move on again? I know that most of your videos I have disproved sufficiently for myself such as the marble on the table, the solar eclipse video with supposed impossible lit up portion of moon, and the Mt Ruapehu video. So now onto this one. Let the fun begin.

Admin
    Keymaster

Notifications

Hi Mike.

I’m trying to get to the bottom of the notification issue.

Q: Did you get a notification for this post?

Notifications are sent out to members as soon as one of the following things happen:

Activity

• A member mentions you in an update @username”
    • A member replies to an update or comment you’ve posted
    • A member sends you a new message

I think most people reply by not hitting the reply button to a particular post, thus I assume the Notification functioned is not triggered.

That said, I know Notification is not working as before, but am trying to determine what currently triggers a Notification.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hey T8, I started getting emails the minute I complained to you about not getting them… before you did anything.   🙂  The notification button is still doing the same thing.  But I couldn’t care less about that.  I’m ecstatic that I can hit “Submit” and come right back to where I was instead of the first post of the first page of the thread.  Thanks for that!

mikeboll64
    Blocked

T8:  Mike, this is your best video yet in terms of attempting to disprove the heliocentric model…  But this video has no comeback on the outset, so I am curious as to what the explanation will be. 

Thanks.  What could they possibly say at this point?  Either the moon moves 2288 mph or 60,000 mph.  It must be the latter to overtake the rotation of the earth, but then we’d see it go west to east in the sky.  And they NEED it to overtake the rotation of earth in order for the shadow to go west to east, right?

There’s absolutely no way out of this one for them.  They can’t say “refraction” or “gravity” to save them.  It’s over, man.  I’ve single-handedly destroyed the heliocentric model.  🙂  Which does bring up a question…  Is it likely that a blue collar construction worker from Phoenix is the greatest mathematical genius in history?  Or is it more likely that hundreds of globe promoters have stumbled upon this problem over the past few centuries, but have remained silent to keep their religious doctrine alive and kicking?  After all, they do that exact thing with big bang, red shift, radiometric dating, and evolution.  Every once in a while you’ll find an insider telling the truth about those things, but they bury it the best they can.  Is it the same with this very simply refutation of their model?  I suspect so.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

T8:  I will try to focus on disproving the premise in this video. And what if I am able to do that Mike, would you consider the Flat Earth argument wrong, or will you just find some other idea to back until that has been disproved and move on again? I know that most of your videos I have disproved sufficiently for myself such as the marble on the table, the solar eclipse video with supposed impossible lit up portion of moon, and the Mt Ruapehu video.

The marble on the table wasn’t me.  As for the others, you haven’t come close to refuting them.  This solar eclipse shadow thing is just the newest, T8.  There are dozens of others that can’t be explained either.  Your team tries by shouting “gravity!” or screaming “refraction!”, but those are just rescue devices, and aren’t worth the paper it takes to write them down.  Anyway, you go ahead and focus on this one for now.  All you have to do is show how a car that must travel 60 miles farther than the other car can go only twice as fast to pass him up and win the race.  😀  And since that’ll never happen, are you finally willing to admit that we’re on to something here, and that we’re not just a bunch of whack-job conspiracy nuts?

Admin
    Keymaster

Testing notifications using reply to a  t8 post..

Viewing 20 posts - 2,561 through 2,580 (of 6,417 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account