Mikeboll’s belief in a flat world

Viewing 20 posts - 2,061 through 2,080 (of 6,415 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

D4T:  Gene, where’s the curve?

37 experiments that disprove the globe earth. What you got?

Don’t forget to view the comments because he asked for other experiments to add to the list and there are several!

Some of you will be very interested in the ships on the distant horizon in the above video!

Some have asked, “where’s the proof?”, “where’s the evidence?”. Well, if you don’t look you will never see!

I loved that video.  I usually don’t have time to watch the longer ones, but I watched every minute of that one.  I even linked my Superstition and Ruapehu videos to his channel, and have gotten quite a few more views.  Ben even came to my channel and gave some words of encouragement.  T8 should be interested to know that there are two different experiments in that video in which large ocean tankers disappear over the horizon – only to be zoomed back up on top of it.  But it probably doesn’t matter, because I’ve shown it to him before, and it’s clear that he’s already made up his mind that we can only perform that deceptive trick with small boats that are “on this side of the curve”.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Mike,

You always argue on the side of truth?

Are you really infallible?

hmmm

Proclaimer
    Participant

When I was a kid along time ago, I remember contrails. You would see one, sometimes two at the same time. They came from planes very high in the atmosphere. Now you hardly see them at all here. Not sure why this is the case. I suspect that air routes changed and high altitude flights take a different route now. Just ice crystals anyway.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Let me get this straight Mike, I need to ignore all ocean liners going over the horizon and accept smaller boats on the near side of the horizon and draw my conclusion on that.

But I even embedded a video of a small boat and ocean tanker in the same video at the same moment with predictable results.

Then there is refraction to consider because the air over large bodies of water is not very likely to have zero moisture right.

Seriously, no one here except for Flat Earthers takes these boat examples you have presented seriously.

Further, I have seen with my own video camera how to make far away objects dissappear on the near side of the horizon. The thing is, with the naked eye they are visible, but cameras can zoom out further and make objects look so small they almost dissappear or dissappear. I’m not going to fall for this camera trickery.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Mike,

You have certainly got a lot to worry about.

I was driving today behind a truck and found myself inhaling poisonous fumes. I was literally dying.

Now  I live in a tiny country with few roads and trucks and others must be far worse off.

Who is to blame for this appalling state of affairs? Who is trying to kill us?

Dig4truth
    Participant

T8: “Let me get this straight Mike, I need to ignore all ocean liners going over the horizon and accept smaller boats on the near side of the horizon and draw my conclusion on that.But I even embedded a video of a small boat and ocean tanker in the same video at the same moment with predictable results.Then there is refraction to consider because the air over large bodies of water is not very likely to have zero moisture right.Seriously, no one here except for Flat Earthers takes these boat examples you have presented seriously.Further, I have seen with my own video camera how to make far away objects dissappear on the near side of the horizon. The thing is, with the naked eye they are visible, but cameras can zoom out further and make objects look so small they almost dissappear or dissappear. I’m not going to fall for this camera trickery.”

So you believe the amature scientists doing their own experiments have all been using “trickery”?

Careful, that sounds a lot like a conspiracy theory.   ; )

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Mike…vapor trails are a result, of mosture in the air going through a super heated jet engine, and turning to steam, the heart from thoses engines caust “vapor” trails, espically where the atmospheric conditions contain a lot of mosture, just like if you boil water it turns to steam as it condenses.

It has nothibg to do with chimicals our government is dumping on us. But you could prove your point by producing millions of artopcy reports showing death as a result of aluminum oxide posining as the chemtrail conspiercy thoriest say.

Where ithe proof should be everywhere, if you believe what they are saying, but i personally never heard of one death from that, much less millions or billions dying over 60 years of vapor trails by now.

As far asfloresent light bulbes comming into existence and being used by millions of people, technology has increasted, but even that obsolite by now, LED Lighting, is far more efficient and is taki g over the complete lighting markets, what does that have to do with “conspiracies?

Mike don’t let your mind get screwed upwith this nonsense brother, i always thought you were smarter then this.

Peace and love to you and yours. …..gene

Proclaimer
    Participant

So you believe the amature scientists doing their own experiments have all been using “trickery”?

Regarding Flat Earthers, either trickery, intentional or nonintential deception, or a lack of scientific understanding of the true observation.

Globe Earth amateurs the same, except the they don’t need to resort to intentional deception and they usually understand the true nature of the observation.

I would also like to add that conspiracies are obviously a real thing, but the term is often applied to mean paranoid believer in multitudes of conspiracy theories. I know some I went to school with who are like this now. I wondered about this and discovered that they all had one thing in common, they were all regular users of marajuana. Obviously my observations on this is from a very small data set. Paranoid delusion is a side effect of marajuana overuse.

Dig4truth
    Participant

What about the fact that most of the FE researchers are Bible believing Christians? If one Christian astronaut should not be discounted then what about hundreds of FE Christians?

Dig4truth
    Participant

I guess what I would like to know is, T8, Gene, Nick, etc. which part of the Bible do you have a problem with? Is it the firmament which divides the waters from the waters? Or perhaps the pillars that the earth is set upon. I understand what a simile is; “A simile (/ˈsɪməli/) is a figure of speech that directly compares two things.”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simile

So would the pillars be a rotating ball set on nothing? Is that a simile?

Lets go there, explain the pillars please from each of you perspectives.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T8….The guy i know was also a regular marajuana user to, interesting. Hay Mike do you and Dg4, use marajuana regulary? I have heard reports that it can produce parnoid side effects.

Just courious Mike and Dg4, not trying to accuse you guy’s of it.

Peace and love to you and yours. …..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

Mt 7.15

Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves..

Proclaimer
    Participant

What about the fact that most of the FE researchers are Bible believing Christians? If one Christian astronaut should not be discounted then what about hundreds of FE Christians?

Most people who believe in the Trinity, an eternal hell, and believe their church is the only true one, also call themselves Christian.

Unfortunately many who profess the faith believe in dark ages doctrines because they read their Bible wrong. I hate to say it but it is true, that many who profess the faith are in themselves stumbling blocks for Atheists and others who might have entered in to the way. This happens because they hold onto traditions of men and wander into interpretations of scripture using their vain minds.

Proclaimer
    Participant

As to your question Dig, I don’t have any issues currently with scripture. I guess you must have a few like Jesus coming back with a two edged sword coming from his mouth and frog demons coming out of a real dragon.

Dig4truth
    Participant

Well you guys, that was a spectacular display of obfuscation. When asked a simple sincere question about the pillars of the earth no one answered it. Would y’all care to try again or is it too damaging for your side?

Dig4truth
    Participant

Eph 6:7 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

t8, does the verse above say “IS” the Word of God or “IS LIKE” the Word of God? Could we say, as reasonable believers in Messiah Yeshua that we have an understanding about what it means when it says “and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.”?

But I guess my main question is will you stop using this verse to obfuscate the true issue?

Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Psalm 75:2-3 When I select an appointed time, It is I who judge with equity. 3 “The earth and all who dwell in it melt;
    It is I who have firmly set its pillars.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Deg4….a pillar is simply a support that helps carry weight, the mantel or crust of the earth can be considered as a pillar, so whats that got to do with a “FLAT EARTH?

I THINK THE PARNOIA may be more the problem here, seening ever thing you guys have produced has already be disproven over and over, and seeing you guys also believe in othwr things that lik minded people believe in. Ther seems to be a fear of somekind driving you thoughts and imaginations. That seem to effect all conspiracy theorists equally.

Here is another one, lets see how far you have traveled down that path, the whole world is run by just a few who control all the monetary systems of the whole world, and these few control all the power and money in the whold world. Do you also identify with that conspiracy theory to?

Now lets see what we have here, don’t believe any mathematic formulas, astronauts, photos and movies from any space station, any personal oberservation like ships going over the horizions, nothing our space agencies tells, the satlites we see arn’t going around the earth, people on the ISS, AREN’T REALLY THERE, don’t believe that jet engines actually do give off vapor trails, but believe our own government wan’t to kill us all off, and on and on i goes.

But you would have us believe you people are not parnoid in the least, right? LOL

Peace and love to you and yours. ……gene

Dig4truth
    Participant

Gene, the crust of the earth IS the earth. Now what are the pillars that hold it up?

By the way, do you have a degree in psychology?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Dig4,

Ps 75

I will give thanks to You, O God we give thanks, for your Name is near; I will declare Your wondrous works

‘ When I select an appointed time, it is I Who judge with equity.

The earth and all who dwell in it melt; it is I Who have firmly set it’s pillars.’

I said to the boastful, ‘Do not boast’, and said to the wicked.’ Do not lift up the horn;

Do not lift up your horn on high, Do not speak with insolent pride’

For not from the east, nor from the west, nor from the desert comes exultation;

but God is the Judge; He puts down one and exalts another.

For a cup is in the hand of the Lord, and the wine foams.

It is well mixed, and He pours out of this;

Surel all the wicked of the earth must drain and drink down it’s dregs.

But as for me, I will declare it forever;

I will sing praises to the God of Jacob.

And all the horns of the wicked will be cut off,

but the horns of the righteous will be lifted up.

Why would you think PILLARS here refers to a physical earthly structure?

Why not  HORNS.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Dig4,

Ps 75 is about the SOVEREIGNTY OF GOD and the helplessness and vanity of men who do not fear Him.

Nothing to do with the structure of His creation but the spiritual foundations.

All mankind is like grass…

Viewing 20 posts - 2,061 through 2,080 (of 6,415 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account