Mikeboll’s belief in a flat world

Viewing 20 posts - 2,081 through 2,100 (of 6,405 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Dig4,

Ps 75

I will give thanks to You, O God we give thanks, for your Name is near; I will declare Your wondrous works

‘ When I select an appointed time, it is I Who judge with equity.

The earth and all who dwell in it melt; it is I Who have firmly set it’s pillars.’

I said to the boastful, ‘Do not boast’, and said to the wicked.’ Do not lift up the horn;

Do not lift up your horn on high, Do not speak with insolent pride’

For not from the east, nor from the west, nor from the desert comes exultation;

but God is the Judge; He puts down one and exalts another.

For a cup is in the hand of the Lord, and the wine foams.

It is well mixed, and He pours out of this;

Surel all the wicked of the earth must drain and drink down it’s dregs.

But as for me, I will declare it forever;

I will sing praises to the God of Jacob.

And all the horns of the wicked will be cut off,

but the horns of the righteous will be lifted up.

Why would you think PILLARS here refers to a physical earthly structure?

Why not  HORNS.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Dig4,

Ps 75 is about the SOVEREIGNTY OF GOD and the helplessness and vanity of men who do not fear Him.

Nothing to do with the structure of His creation but the spiritual foundations.

All mankind is like grass…

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Dig4,

Jeremiah 1.18

Now behold I have made you as a fortified city and as. PILLAR of iron, and as walls of bronze against the whole land,

to the kings of Judah, to it’s princes, to it’s priests and to the people of the land. They will fight against you ,

but they will not overcome you, for I am with you to deliver you.

Jeremiah is as a SPIRITUAL PILLAR.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Dig4,

Rev 3.12

He who overcomes I will make a PILLAR in the temple of my God, and he will not go out from it anymore;

and I will write on him the name of my God, and the nameof the city of my God, The New Jerusalem,

which comes down out of heaven from my God, and my new name.

You too can be a SPIRITUAL PILLAR if you come back to the service of truth.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

T8:  When I was a kid along time ago, I remember contrails. You would see one, sometimes two at the same time. 

So then considerably less than in the images I just showed, right?  And considerably less than the ones on my video below, right?

And did they linger in the sky for hours when you were a kid?  Or did they disappear almost as quickly as they were made?  Because you can still see normal contrails. They are the ones that dissipate as fast as the planes spew them out.  In fact there is one in my chemtrail video.  Look for the plane I circled below at the 54 second mark of the video, and notice how the vapor disappears almost immediately…

In fact, you can see in the screenshot above how rapidly the contrail is fading away, right?  Now compare that one contrail with the dozens of chemtrails in the video that just linger for hours and eventually turn into man-made clouds.  Can you see a difference?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

T8: Let me get this straight Mike, I need to ignore all ocean liners going over the horizon and accept smaller boats on the near side of the horizon and draw my conclusion on that.

But I even embedded a video of a small boat and ocean tanker in the same video at the same moment with predictable results.

Then there is refraction to consider because the air over large bodies of water is not very likely to have zero moisture right.

Seriously, no one here except for Flat Earthers takes these boat examples you have presented seriously.

Further, I have seen with my own video camera how to make far away objects dissappear on the near side of the horizon. The thing is, with the naked eye they are visible, but cameras can zoom out further and make objects look so small they almost dissappear or dissappear. I’m not going to fall for this camera trickery.

Boats over the horizon will be the next subject I bring up on our debate thread… so we can finally get some closure on the inaccurate claims you keep making.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Nick:  Who is to blame for this appalling state of affairs? Who is trying to kill us?

Those in power who could have had us all driving solar and electromagnetically powered cars from the start.  There is a lot of money and control in so-called “fossil fuels”, Nick.  And that is the end game for these guys:  to make money and keep us under their control.  We are paying ever-increasing taxes for less and less services provided.  We are willing slaves.  The best way to keep slaves happy and productive is to not let them in on the secret that they are slaves.

I don’t know about NZ, but in the U.S. they are taking 35-40% of our money in income taxes.  And that doesn’t count all the other taxes you have to pay on groceries, gas, selling a home, receiving an inheritance, etc.

Oil is like diamonds, Nick.  There is an overabundance of it, and so to keep the price high, they have to hide the fact that it is ubiquitous, and pretend like there’s precious little of it. It’s a game of greed and control over the masses.  Here’s a direct quote from one of the “elite”, whose family has been running the world for centuries…

And this is his great grandson…

mikeboll64
    Blocked

T8:  I’m not going to fall for this camera trickery.

D4T:  Careful, that sounds a lot like a conspiracy theory.   ; )

😀

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Gene:  Mike…vapor trails are a result, of mosture in the air going through a super heated jet engine, and turning to steam, the heart from thoses engines caust “vapor” trails, espically where the atmospheric conditions contain a lot of mosture, just like if you boil water it turns to steam as it condenses.

Gene, how long does the vapor from a boiling pot of water linger in your house?  Does it ever hang around for hours and hours, and form clouds that fill the kitchen?  If not, then we are talking about two completely different things.  See my last post to T8.

Gene:  Where ithe proof should be everywhere, if you believe what they are saying, but i personally never heard of one death from that, much less millions or billions dying over 60 years of vapor trails by now.

All you have to do is look for it…

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/secret-cold-war-tests-in-st-louis-cause-worry/

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/1950-us-released-bioweapon-san-francisco-180955819/

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/autism-risk-linked-to-particulate-air-pollution/

CHEMTRAILS AND MORGELLONS – IT’S WORSE THAN YOU THOUGHT!

Gene, how many deaths are caused by cancer, COPD and emphysema, etc?  How can you be sure that these aren’t exactly the millions and billions of chemtrail-related deaths you’re asking about?

Gene:  Mike don’t let your mind get screwed upwith this nonsense brother, i always thought you were smarter then this.

So if I just accepted the mainstream stories about big bang, billions of years, evolution, and the helical model, I’d still be smart in your eyes?  But because I have actually looked into these things and found them all, not only in direct contradiction with the scriptures, but absurd in the highest possible degree, I am now stupid?

Proverbs 18:13

He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.

Hear the matter before you answer it, Gene.  Because condemnation without investigation is an indication of indoctrination.  Do a little investigation first… then we’ll be on an even playing field.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Mike,

Let them have all the money they want.

We only get a few years here and peace of mind is far more useful.

Stop worrying about poverty, disease and death and get back to what really is important..

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Mike,

So you say rich people are trying to kill us.

To what end?

Without all their slaves how would they keep accumulating assets?

Dig4truth
    Participant

Nick: “Why would you think PILLARS here refers to a physical earthly structure? Why not HORNS.”  [ref. Psalms 75]

A better question is why would you think that it is not a literal description? You must have something to base that assumption on. What part of the language allows you to make that judgment?

Also, pillars and horns are two different things and in two different contexts. What part of the language would allow you to transpose the two words?

Dig4truth
    Participant

Nick: “Ps 75 is about the SOVEREIGNTY OF GOD and the helplessness and vanity of men who do not fear Him.

Nothing to do with the structure of His creation but the spiritual foundations.

All mankind is like grass…”

However it actually does say it is the structure of the earth. What part of this verse allows you to arbitrarily change the meaning?

Notice how the reference to mankind being LIKE grass makes it clear that mankind is NOT grass but is LIKE grass? That allows me to determine that this is a simile or a metaphor and not literal. Do you see any reference to the pillars like that?

Dig4truth
    Participant

Nick: “Now behold I have made you as a fortified city and as. PILLAR of iron, and as walls of bronze against the whole land,

to the kings of Judah, to it’s princes, to it’s priests and to the people of the land. They will fight against you ,

but they will not overcome you, for I am with you to deliver you.” [ref. Jer 1:18] emp mine

Another good example of a simile or metaphor. Notice the word “as” that I highlighted? This is the kind of language that I’m asking you about. Where is this type of language when referring to the pillars of the earth? You should not arbitrarily change the meaning of Scripture without a textual reason.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nike, produce one ortopsy report that says anyone has died of aluminum oxide posining. Everthing else you are assuming about “chem-trails” is another of you paronid assumptions. No real evidence just hearsay by others like yourself, same with this FE, PARNOIA.

As far as some vapor trails lasting longer the others, it all depends on the air at the time of them being produced, they can last for hours, or just a few minutes, depending on atmospheric conditions, air tempature, air mosture content, ect.

Quotiig other lunies, does not suport your case brother. IMO

Peace and love to you and yours. …..gene

Lightenup
    Participant

Mike,

you said:

The moon is setting on the earth. In what scenario could the sun be lighting the bottom, while the earth that the moon is setting on is shadowing the top? How can the earth that is eclipsing the top not also eclipse the bottom? How can the sun that is lighting the bottom not also be lighting the top?

It’s like the sun must be shining under the earth to light the bottom only… but that can’t be because this photo was taken at 5:50 am, and you can see that day is breaking. The whole thing is bizarre to me.

I looked at your newspaper site. The pictures near the bottom are of several different years, the compilation pictures aren’t identified as to time or order. The sun is not lighting the bottom, the penumbra is lighting the bottom. As to your sister’s picture, it is probably turned sideways.

Did you get your globe?

Dig4truth
    Participant

Gene, if you count Congress as loonies, which I don’t necessarily disagree with, you may want to do a little research.

https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/massive-us-senate-document-on-national-and-global-weather-modification/

This site has a US Senate paper on geoengeneering in a PDF form that is even highlighted to show pertanent points. Some of which directly relate to the health risks of spraying these chemicals.

Many, many more evidences exist and denying the facts doesn’t change the truth.

Dig4truth
    Participant
    Dig4truth
    Participant

Here’s another that lays it out in front of your eyes. One would have to be a loon to deny the facts of this.

http://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?path=/prelim@title15/chapter9A&edition=prelim

Proclaimer
    Participant

So then considerably less than in the images I just showed, right? And considerably less than the ones on my video below, right?

Considerably less than that and now even lesser. Of course longer flights are considerably greater in number now and so not hard to accept many more high altitude planes are flying, especially in your country. Further, population increase and flight availability is much higher. That explains it perfectly.

You are being poisoned not by these, but by something closer to the ground – motor vehicles. If you smoke or live with a smoker then that is harming you too.

We don’t need to resort to conspiracy theories for this one.

Viewing 20 posts - 2,081 through 2,100 (of 6,405 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account