Firstborn of/over all creation

Viewing 20 posts - 641 through 660 (of 3,677 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Istari @ April 30 2011,14:18)
    Irene,
    It is true that Jesus, while in the flesh, could not be everywhere.
    That is why he had to go away so that the Spirit of Truth could come – sent by the Father!
    More precisely, given by the Father and sent by Son.
    (Sounds like Rev 1:1…)

Now, the SPIRIT can be
    Everywhere… All at the same time…
      and
    In All – All at the same time…

istari

the spirit could be everywhere ,yes, but he is not everywhere there is a difference.

you also can be everywhere but does not mean you are everywhere, right ?

if Jesus was a full being in the flesh why would he become a multiple one wen he is in the spirit ,spirits have a soul that they do not share with a other being or elements.

Pierre

Anonymous

Quote (Wispring @ April 25 2011,18:02)
    That's the spirit! This is a post of your's that breathes some truth about things. Now, let me inform you in a freindly way what you need to do to make some real headway in the forums on this web-site. Especially since you are presenting ideas that even according you are “mysterious”. You need to organize your presentation citing the sources you use besides the 66 books of the bible. You need to in a very consice way explain your explanations and revelations. Simply saying meditate on what I am writing in my post or meditate on every single word then you will understand in all honesty, Charles, will not get the job done. Remember you do not own the Holy Spirit. If the Holy Spirit revealed things to you that other people should understand then the Holy Spirit also should have revealed to you how to communicate this without using the prophets argument of “believe what I say or perish”. I do not have all the truth about things God wants his people to know. You very well may have some important items of truth that God's people should know. I will tell you the truth, right now, with your style of presenting things you are alienating people more than you are winning souls. It could be you have read certain old Christian writings and are presenting you understandings of them and how they correlate to scripture in the commonly accepted bible. I truly don't know. To explain complex concepts you start with simple concepts and build from simplicity. One of the concepts you present is that Jesus is God. There are many that believe that. There are many that don't. There are many threads/debates on this web-site devoted to that particular subject alone. Therefore, let me be clear, I am not against Christ Jesus or God or The Holy Spirit. To do so would be foolish. To deny things show by the Holy Spirit after one has already acknowledged such things is blasphemous and Christ Jesus even informed us with his own words that we would not be forgiven for doing such a thing. I will never stand or get in the way of a brother in Christ who want to explain things. I am simply sharing with you that your current approach isn't thorough enough to bear fruit with many who read these boards. You may be a bit hyperbolic. You say:

These  things started trillions and trillions of years ago,and will remain yet for trillions and trillions more, and in our world which existed before Adam and Eve.

This is quite a long time considering even modern science give the age of our planet as about 4.5 billion years. This isn't even billions of billions, let alone, trillions of trillions. Unless you can share information that others can scrutinize about thelogical/biblical events occuring over the course of trillions and trillions of years, your believability and credibility will not rise much further than fanatic. The fruit of you own truth-seeking efforts won't be realized by others. I am only giving you advise here. You will decide of it is sound or not.

With Love and Respect,
                                                         Wispring

Wispring
    First of all, thanks both for your advice and for the compliments, I am well pleased. I will respect them since they are according to worldly wisdom, though as spiritual wisdom they are useless, and which as far as the topic is concerned we should concentrate more onto spiritual wisdom. We are both material, and spirit , but I am afraid that the posts since they are a reference to spirituality, are totally tackled within the material perception, which we, especially Christians are not respecting Jesus words:
    Luke 16 13“No servant can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money
    You said it. Quote: That's the spirit! This is a post of yours that breathes some truth about things. I know it’s the spirit working in Me. Permit me to ask you: Are you keenly waiting for my post? What made you so anxious to give me your positive advice and consequently mixing worldly wisdom with God’s wisdom? Why didn’t you confront me like the rest? Are you sure that it came through you, and not from a strange source, since you also own the Holy Spirit like all creatures. If what is being revealed to me was being revealed to a scholar, or a script writer wouldn’t he preferred to make money through it? Is this the reason perhaps that it is being revealed to me, since I am not even up to that level of education? Isn’t it more evident that it is, and eventually it would be whatever it would be His glory and not mine? “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children” 1 Corinthians:1: 27, But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. The fact that it is going through the internet, isn’t it the most effective way to whatever it could come out of it? 2Corinthians2:17 Unlike so many, we do not peddle the word of God for profit
    Quote:“Remember you do not own the Holy Spirit.”By the way, The Holy Spirit is owned by all living creatures from the very first day of the creation of the spiritual creatures to eternity, and also the Holy Spirit owns all living creatures from that same day to eternity “I am in the Father and the Father is in me” All existence is within that concept through the Holy Spirit. We shouldn’t limit ourselves when we refer to God, He is an omnipotent and a mystery throughout in every sense, and also keep in mind that “The wind blows wherever it pleases” .Quote “If the Holy Spirit revealed things to you that other people should understand then the Holy Spirit also should have revealed to you how to communicate this.” I never realized that the Holy Spirit had to please us humans, and not the other way round. I love this part because since it is always a mystery when discussing God, why we pretend that the Holy Spirit function according to our worldly wisdom. We must be patient and should never rush to conclusions. “Just as it is written: “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated” also “Ye are from beneath; I am from above: all it needs is more reflections. But since it involves me, I believe it’s His way of doing things, especially after you have read this post. Quote: you are alienated people more than you are winning souls. As I said you are right, but what about the intention, I didn’t alienate you, for a start in fact you sort of jumped to the occasion. I knew that I would create a big bang, and that is only a mere fraction. I am definitely sure that you are the only person to talk through your heart which is God’s residence, and all the rest spoke through their mouth, the devil’s asset, with every respect because I am and was a worst devil myself for more than 40 years, and only Jesus is my hope, since only a few months ago I believe was mysteriously chosen by Him. I surely hope so.
    I feel that I should give you a roundup on the posts to analyse, and also some personal awareness to reflect deeply upon as I feel it will give you a base to build your discretion whether I am a false prophet, alienated or something else. First, considering the fact that I posted 35 posts within 13 days, it shows how anxious I was to participate. In fact I didn’t write as much posts
    in about 13 years of internet experience. Also, as you realized, I always was spontaneous without any kind of preparation, writing too exaggerated posts. I am not used to this type of communication, but in the same time it is also evident that the way my posts where presented there is a contradiction since writing in depth on such mystical subject, and lack organization with regard to presentation. I was overflowing, I was in a state to reveal or else something could happen to me. Believe it or not, apart that I never was a good writer except from providing a quote for my work, I only use two fingers to type, and although with my eyes fixed onto my keyboard and all the time modify myself, mistakes are regular. English is not my native language as you might notice, so this is another negative aspect, and education wise, only primary education.
    With respect to your quote(Especially since you are presenting ideas that even according you are “mysterious”.) Yes, and also personally I have a very mysterious life, worth mentioning, I was nearly accidently killed at least 10 times. But the amazing thing is that I only realized when this enlightening period started, what I’ve been through, simply through Him recalling all what happened in the past since I was two and a half years old, to make me aware and also to wonder why. I will try to be concise now, I will start with regards to science .Science after all these years with every respect achieved nothing, when it comes to God's mysteries, science can only work on what they discover and what they discover it is always uncertain since it is not possible to find God, although it is always present. When it comes to prove the power of God, science is useless. The topic is the firstborn of all creation. To be precise I referred to the old scriptures both KJV, and DRB ,and they both say 1 Colossians 15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature, not creation, within scriptures by using creature it gives more light because it specifies what Jesus’ work was. But in order to understand what it‘s referring to, one must explain the origin of the source of that statement. Very recent they discovered that space is all the time expanding, which is the opposite to Newton’s theory, and what they took for granted, and they are in desperate state to establish an acceptable solution about it. I don't read much science, since I am more concerned, in God's mysteries hidden for thousands of years within all spiritual writing especially Christian’s.
    Quote: These things started trillions and trillions of years ago, and will remain yet for trillions and trillions more, and in our world which existed before Adam and Eve.
    I agree, but I am not interested what science say, when God is involved. We are discussing spiritual concepts, If I ask, is it possible that from the very first day, it took trillions and trillions of years ago, before Adam to create the spiritual creatures, it is acceptable no, science definitely useless ? Now if I tell you that it will remain so even from now on can science prove it will not I suppose they can, simply because within their worldly wisdom it says it is not possible, but it doesn’t mean that the Holy Spirit cannot quicken (get the world back to life)Definitely this world will and must have to become in the original state that it was before the rebel started. Humans were one step below angels then, they were in paradise, and they were not meant to die but to be changed completely as soon as they reach the spiritual realm.1 Corinthians 15:51 Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed. Here Paul is making it clear what will happen to all those who love God, both dead and alive, who live within His law of brotherhood within Jesus. This change which is also a mystery, scientists are seeing it within the origin of the species of the evolution discoveries and they will never admit that this sudden change, within the species it was the effect of the Holy Spirit by the Son of God from time to time to establish that immaculate flesh of Mary, When Jesus was born, He became the firstborn of every creature within the Holy Spirit, to eliminate once and for all Satan’s spirit within his soul, and flesh to give us life within and He is reigning within us and also His Father through the Holy Spirit
    John 14:23 Jesus replied, “If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.
    A Round up:
    This means that from that very first moment (the incarnation of the Son of God within Lucifer, the Holy Spirit through Jesus locked Lucifer in the centre of the world:
    Ezekiel 28:18……. therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.
    The most interesting part of this is “I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.” Here God is referring to the Lava every time an eruption is occurred to give proof that the spirits of Satan and co. is locked in the centre of the world, and came out to afflict us.
    (Continue from round up)
    From then on Jesus’ Spirit was transformed into spiritual dust to recreate our world within a new concept of Good and Evil, and became the firstborn of every creature within the material world first. Now Jesus Spirit is still within nature to give life, the only source for it, therefore HE IS EVERYWHERE within the Holy Spirit, Everything was made by HIM with HIM and for HIM, The sacrifice of the Son within the creation of our world. Then and only then it was possible that we could eat His flesh, and drink His blood for the simple reason that Satan was completely destroyed from nature and remained only in the flesh. Through this process, without being aware of it, when we eat all kind of food even if it is cooked ,it will cleans both our blood and souls through Jesus Spirit. In the old testament they couldn’t, because Satan had everything within his spirit, that’s why they became even worst then Adam and Eve .It is vitally important to know that spirits varies accordingly to that particular creature, that’s why the firstborn of every creature, it was the Son of God’s task through the Holy Spirit to establish each particular spirit for each particular different specie.
    Titus 3: 5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
    The world completely changed after Jesus’ death and it is very close to change again for the last time within this world to establish the original spiritual body of Adam and Eve. Isaiah 11:6 The wolf will live with the lamb,…..Matthew 12:32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come. In your opinion how long will this world according to Jesus which is ours, will last. I speculate: Matthew 5:5 Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the earth…..If these kind of people will be responsible to take care all those souls which are still not yet within the realm, I wonder how long?
    So, since I am not a scholar, a theologist , or any profession related to any religion or belief, I only have to respect your advice and simply say “meditate on every single word then you will understand in all honesty, Charles, will not get the job done.”
    With love , peace and truth in Jesus Christ
    Charles

Istari
    Participant

Terra,
    Why are you attacking me?

And what is your point? Since when and where is it written that the Spirit 'has a soul' – are you just making this up?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Istari @ May 02 2011,07:42)
    Terra,
    Why are you attacking me?

And what is your point? Since when and where is it written that the Spirit 'has a soul' – are you just making this up?

astari

no one is attacking you ,i respond to you claims that spirit have no form of body,

you say;;

Now, the SPIRIT can be
    Everywhere… All at the same time…
    and
    In All – All at the same time…

and scriptures says that God has a soul ,and we have one then i figure we being must have one ,

let me know if my deduction are wrong.

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (csaliba @ April 30 2011,06:58)

Quote (Baker @ April 27 2011,03:45)

Quote (Istari @ April 26 2011,19:19)
    Irene,
    Positive union between us on that.

By the way,
    Omnipotent means 'All Powerful'
    OmniPresent means 'Everywhere' (All Present)
    Omniscient means 'All Knowing'

True!   But Jesus could not be everywhere, could He?  Not that I know of….And that is what Charles was saying….I know also that God has giving Jesus power, but that does not mean now He is Omnipotent.  

Peace Irene

Baker,

I know also that God has giving Jesus power, but that does not mean now He is Omnipotent.  

John:3:34 .. For he whom God has sent utters the words of God,
    God gives the Spirit without measure.

Notice:No Father is mentioned,Just God only Jesus introduced and,mentioned the Father.They were not aware of the trinity.

Matthew 28:19 Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in
    the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit

The angels were aware  that God is triune,but they were not aware of their function.They were aware through the first three archangels Michael the most powerful,represents the Father,Lucifer wisdom,represented the Son,and Gabriel the messenger.represents the Holy Spirit.

Jesus was never created, He was the word of God still within the Father when He created the Spiritual creatures, The is the first period of God's Kingdom which is associated directly to the Father through His pronunciation of the word who is his Son within Him.The second period of God's kingdom was associated directly to the Son,since He was sacrificed as spiritual dust to create our world completely hidden  in order to produce the vital and sinless flesh of Mary as His mother.
    Now we are in the last period of God's Kingdom which is associated  directly to the Holy Spirit,but when we reflect the three kingdoms were all somehow totally dependable in all three persons.A perfect demonstration of a loving God through Charity,while if He was a single person it wasn't possible,it would be more egoistic.When we reflect on the Gospel this triune function is consistent,and also there is an evidence of a dialogue between the Father and the Son in order to give proof to humility, obedience, and love three fundamental pillars which were the key role for our salvation,to proof that God's omnipotent power is in them not in  physical  violence.That Job was for Satan. Murderer

Peace and love

Charles

No Charles, Jesus was created. There are 50 Scriptures that prove it. I will give you two, the rest you can go to the preexisting tread.

Col 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Col 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins:

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Rev 3:14 ¶ And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

Notice the last Scripture it says He is the beginning of the creation of God. Then through Jesus God created all.

Jhn 1:1 ¶ In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Jhn 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.

Jhn 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Jhn 1:14 ¶ And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Notice the end of this Scripture tell us who it is, “of the begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. Jesus did have Gods Holy Spirit full strength, however He was not Omnipotent. Only Jehovah God by His Spirit can do so.

Peace Irene

Istari
    Participant

Irene,

Is it possible to dissect the verse that reads : 'And we beheld his Glory, AS OF the only begotten of the Father'

Could this verse not be saying 'AS HE IS NOW – as the NOW BEGOTTEN of the Father'?

Is this an impossible idea!

As I understand it, John is the only Disciple who is quoted as using the term 'Only Begotten' – why did no one else of the Disciples/Apostles use the term?

My belief is that he saw and wrote concerning Jesus as HE was THEN – the RISEN CHRIST!

Please read John again and notice that it has a strange reading picture.
    It is not the normal beginning to end story but jumps about in TIME concerning the person of Christ often speaking of Christ before – And – after crucifixion… So when is pre – and when is Post ?

Anonymous

Quote (Baker @ May 02 2011,06:43)

Istari,April wrote:

Irene,

By the way,

True!   But Jesus could not be everywhere, could He?  Not that I know of….And that is what Charles was saying….I know also that God has giving Jesus power, but that does not mean now He is Omnipotent.  

Peace Irene

Baker,

I know also that God has giving Jesus power, but that does not mean now He is Omnipotent.  

Notice:No Father is mentioned,Just God only Jesus introduced and,mentioned the Father.They were not aware of the trinity.

Matthew 28:19 Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in

The angels were aware  that God is triune,but they were not aware of their function.They were aware through the first three archangels Michael the most powerful,represents the Father,Lucifer wisdom,represented the Son,and Gabriel the messenger.represents the Holy Spirit.

Jesus was never created, He was the word of God still within the Father when He created the Spiritual creatures, The is the first period of God's Kingdom which is associated directly to the Father through His pronunciation of the word who is his Son within Him.The second period of God's kingdom was associated directly to the Son,since He was sacrificed as spiritual dust to create our world completely hidden  in order to produce the vital and sinless flesh of Mary as His mother.
    Now we are in the last period of God's Kingdom which is associated  directly to the Holy Spirit,but when we reflect the three kingdoms were all somehow totally dependable in all three persons.A perfect demonstration of a loving God through Charity,while if He was a single person it wasn't possible,it would be more egoistic.When we reflect on the Gospel this triune function is consistent,and also there is an evidence of a dialogue between the Father and the Son in order to give proof to humility, obedience, and love three fundamental pillars which were the key role for our salvation,to proof that God's omnipotent power is in them not in  physical  violence.That Job was for Satan. Murderer

Peace and love

Charles

No Charles, Jesus was created.  There are 50 Scriptures that prove it.  I will give you two, the rest you can go to the preexisting tread.

Col 1:13   Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the kingdom of his dear Son:  

Col 1:14   In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins:  

Col 1:15   Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:  

Col 1:16   For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:  

Rev 3:14 ¶ And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;  

Notice the last Scripture it says He is the beginning of the creation of God.  Then through Jesus God created all.

Jhn 1:1 ¶ In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  

Jhn 1:2   The same was in the beginning with God.  

Jhn 1:3   All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.  

Jhn 1:14 ¶ And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.  

Notice the end of this Scripture tell us who it is, “of the begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.  Jesus did have Gods Holy Spirit full strength, however He  was not Omnipotent.  Only Jehovah God by His Spirit can do so.  

Peace Irene

Irene,
    Sorry !When I said Jesus was never created I meant The Son of God as spirit who was within the Father not as man.As man He was like us made,because created only once within Adam and Eve,then all the rest are born true nature.quote :Jhn 1:14 ¶ And the Word was made flesh

This is also a good proof that Jesus is God,it even says that He is hidden.obviously during creation.

Isaiah 45:15 Truly you are a God who hides himself,
    O God and Savior of Israel.

quote:Notice the last Scripture it says He is the beginning of the creation of God.  Then through Jesus God created all.

This is quite clear read slowly: through His Son, as spirit,not as man Jesus, first through the incarnation He recreated us within nature as humans,then as man Jesus He recreated us,and gave us a new body through His baptism,and a new soul through His death on the cross within the spirit,because He eliminated Satan spirit from our souls,and gave us life.We were dead, already condemned.
    1:Cor 15:45
    So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being” the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.

Quote: Col 1:15   Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:  

Some of the scriptures you presented are a reference to the Son of God as spirit,and as spirit He was always within the Father till He created all the spiritual creatures,as the word of God,before the Rebel,then He was incarnated to recreate our material world.

quote:Jhn 1:1 ¶ In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  

It says quite clear the word(who is the Son) was God.
    God,s spirit is unique it has no form,But all created Angels have a form of spiritual body,otherwise it wouldn't be possible
    for humans to visualize them.Jesus was the only and the first ever which has both flesh and spirit. He proved it when He visited them where they were hidden and told them to feel Him.

Luke 24:39 Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.

Peace and Love
    Charles

Anonymous

Quote (csaliba @ May 02 2011,08:28)

Istari,April wrote:

Irene,

By the way,

Peace Irene

Baker,

Peace and love

Charles

No Charles, Jesus was created.  There are 50 Scriptures that prove it.  I will give you two, the rest you can go to the preexisting tread.

Col 1:13   Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the kingdom of his dear Son:  

Col 1:14   In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins:  

Col 1:15   Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:  

Col 1:16   For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:  

Notice the last Scripture it says He is the beginning of the creation of God.  Then through Jesus God created all.

Jhn 1:3   All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.  

Notice the end of this Scripture tell us who it is, “of the begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.  Jesus did have Gods Holy Spirit full strength, however He  was not Omnipotent.  Only Jehovah God by His Spirit can do so.  

Peace Irene

Irene,
    Sorry !When I said Jesus was never created I meant The Son of God as spirit who was within the Father not as man.As man He was like us made,because created only once within Adam and Eve,then all the rest are born true nature.quote :Jhn 1:14 ¶ And the Word was made flesh

This is also a good proof that Jesus is God,it even says that He is hidden.obviously during creation.

Isaiah 45:15 Truly you are a God who hides himself,
    O God and Savior of Israel.

quote:Notice the last Scripture it says He is the beginning of the creation of God.  Then through Jesus God created all.

This is quite clear read slowly: through His Son, as spirit,not as man Jesus, first through the incarnation He recreated us within nature as humans,then as man Jesus He recreated us,and gave us a new body through His baptism,and a new soul through His death on the cross within the spirit,because He eliminated Satan spirit from our souls,and gave us life.We were dead, already condemned.
    1:Cor 15:45
    So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being” the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.

Quote: Col 1:15   Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:  

Some of the scriptures you presented are a reference to the Son of God as spirit,and as spirit He was always within the Father till He created all the spiritual creatures,as the word of God,before the Rebel,then He was incarnated to recreate our material world.

quote:Jhn 1:1 ¶ In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  

It says quite clear the word(who is the Son) was God.
    God,s spirit is unique it has no form,But all created Angels have a form of spiritual body,otherwise it wouldn't be possible
    for humans to visualize them.Jesus was the only and the first ever which has both flesh and spirit. He proved it when He visited them where they were hidden and told them to feel Him.

Luke 24:39 Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.

Peace and Love
    Charles

Irene

Realize this:
    Qote:1:Cor 15:45

So Jesus through His Spirit as Son of God gave us flesh during creation
    ans Jesus through His Flesh as Son of Man gave us Spirit and Life for ever.

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Guest @ April 30 2011,06:58)

Quote (Istari @ April 26 2011,19:19)
    Irene,

By the way,

Peace Irene

Baker,

Peace and love

Charles

Charles!
    Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Jesus is the beginning of all creation. Then God through Him created all.

Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Jhn 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

And the Word became flesh in verse 14. If you have any doubt that the Word of God is who became Jesus, look at these Scriptures..
    Rev 19:13 And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Rev 19:14 And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Rev 19:16 And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

God, the Word of God, LORD, Lord, King are all titles….

You say that you are foreign born, where from???? We are from Germany….over 50 years ago…..Peace Irene

csaliba
    Participant

Istari,April wrote:

Irene,

By the way,

Peace Irene

Baker,

Peace and love

Charles

Peace Irene

Irene,
    your quote:And the Word became flesh in verse 14. If you have any doubt that the Word of God is who became Jesus, look at these Scriptures..

Jesus was born like you and me.Adam was created through the Son of God,the word of God,when He was a spirit being.
    Which you confirmed:

your quote: Jesus is the beginning of all creation.

Then God through Him created all.

So God through His Son's Spirit,( incarnated within the spirit of Lucifer,) created all.

Got it.

We are the residue from Lucifer. God with the power of the Holy Spirit,through His Son's sacrifice within His spirit(Son) produced Souls,and in the same process created all creatures for the first time ever during the evolution. Every time a specie is to be introduced for the first time ever, this was done by a sudden change through The power of the Holy Spirit within the Son's Spirit.

It is not easy to comprehend.

Peace and Love
    Charles

Pastry
    Participant

So God through His Son's Spirit,( incarnated within the spirit of Lucifer,) created all.

No, that is not what it says. Jesus preexisted His birth here on earth. He literal helped God create all…
    Col. 1:16 and John 1;2-3
    then Jesus who was the Word of God (title) became flesh and dwelt among us….Peace Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi ,
              In Gen: 1:1 said God created , not his son , Jesus , yet He was present in all creation, after God created Him, God is revealed in the bible as an infinite,eternal,self-existent Being who is the First Cause of all that is. Never was there a monment when God did not exist. In other words,  God existed eternally and infinitely before the creating of the infinite universe. He is above , independent of and prior to all that has been created in heaven and on earth. I Tim 6:16 cf  ( Life in the Spirit ) also Col 1:16. King James
    I hope this helps us to continue to seek his truths.
      God Bless, thehappyman

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ May 14 2011,12:52)
    Hi ,
              In Gen: 1:1 said God created , not his son , Jesus , yet He was present in all creation, after God created Him, God is revealed in the bible as an infinite,eternal,self-existent Being who is the First Cause of all that is. Never was there a monment when God did not exist. In other words,  God existed eternally and infinitely before the creating of the infinite universe. He is above , independent of and prior to all that has been created in heaven and on earth. I Tim 6:16 cf  ( Life in the Spirit ) also Col 1:16. King James
    I hope this helps us to continue to seek his truths.
      God Bless, thehappyman

Hi! Glad to see you post… You ae right that God is the power behind all, but Jesus in John 1 and Col. 1 tells us so..

Peace and Love to you and yours, Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi , Irene
            The deity of Jesus Christ , or His God nature, is well established in the New Testament, some of the facts are : 1. He is called God by the Apostle John verse 1.1     2. He is called God by the Apostle Thomas John 20:28 ;  3.He is called God by God the Father , Hebrews 1:8,  4.He claimed to be God in that He was with the Father before creation, john 17:5 ,  Colossians 1:12-13 Giving thanks unto the Father , which had made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: who had delivered us from darkness , and had translated us into the kingdom of His dear Son . Jesus is the first born created for by Him ( purpose )were all things created. (Jesus was there) But remember God created Gen 1:1 . I in deed believe in the trinity: Father;  Son and Holy Ghost as two seperate creations from Our Father's works and purpose. Every thing that is;  now belongs to Jesus , yet in Rev.19:11-16  Jesus is called “The Word of God  ; King of Kings and Lord of Lords ” the Wrath of Almighty God , and Faithful and True ” .  I stuck on believing Our Father created first; and every inspiration of creation that has occured by or thru Jesus or angels and or thru man, was inspired by Our Father.
                      We love you in the Lord ,   thehappyman         :D

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ May 19 2011,03:02)
    Hi , Irene
            The deity of Jesus Christ , or His God nature, is well established in the New Testament, some of the facts are : 1. He is called God by the Apostle John verse 1.1     2. He is called God by the Apostle Thomas John 20:28 ;  3.He is called God by God the Father , Hebrews 1:8,  4.He claimed to be God in that He was with the Father before creation, john 17:5 ,  Colossians 1:12-13 Giving thanks unto the Father , which had made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: who had delivered us from darkness , and had translated us into the kingdom of His dear Son . Jesus is the first born created for by Him ( purpose )were all things created. (Jesus was there) But remember God created Gen 1:1 . I in deed believe in the trinity: Father;  Son and Holy Ghost as two seperate creations from Our Father's works and purpose. Every thing that is;  now belongs to Jesus , yet in Rev.19:11-16  Jesus is called “The Word of God  ; King of Kings and Lord of Lords ” the Wrath of Almighty God , and Faithful and True ” .  I stuck on believing Our Father created first; and every inspiration of creation that has occured by or thru Jesus or angels and or thru man, was inspired by Our Father.
                      We love you in the Lord ,   thehappyman         :D

Happyman

was inspired by Our Father.

where in scriptures it says that God has inspiration?

I always tought that since he is almighty he just think says and do it,NO?

Pierre

Wispring
    Participant

Pierre,

Happyman said God inspires, not, God has inspiration.

With Love and Respect,
    Wispring

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wispring @ May 23 2011,00:08)
    Pierre,

Happyman said God inspires, not, God has inspiration.

With Love and Respect,
                                   Wispring

Wispring

yes ,i can see it now;thanks ,and I apologised to Happyman

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi Kathi,

This is info Irene recently posted.  I want to know what you think about this Greek rule of grammar:

The rule of Greek grammar on the partitive genitive proves this, because the construction, “firstborn of every creature [or all creation]“, is in Greek grammar called the partitive genitive, that is, the genitive which contains as a part of its contents the thing or things mentioned in the noun that governs the genitive. The expression, “the firstborn of every creature,” being in the Greek a partitive genitive, includes as a part of itself the thing implied in the noun that governs it, that being “firstborn.” Therefore, it implies that the firstborn one is a part of creation and, accordingly, was created and thus had a beginning.

peace,
    mike

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (csaliba @ May 08 2011,13:20)

Istari,April wrote:

Irene,

By the way,

Peace Irene

Baker,

Peace and love

Charles

Peace Irene

Irene,
    your quote:And the Word became flesh in verse 14.  If you have any doubt that the Word of God is who became Jesus,  look at these Scriptures..

Jesus was born like you and me.Adam was created through the Son of God,the word of God,when He was a spirit being.
    Which you confirmed:

your quote: Jesus is the beginning of all creation.  

Then God through Him created all.

So God through His Son's Spirit,( incarnated within the spirit of Lucifer,)  created all.

Got it.

We are the residue from Lucifer. God with the power of the Holy Spirit,through His Son's sacrifice within His spirit(Son) produced Souls,and in the same process created all creatures for the first time ever during the evolution. Every time a specie is to be introduced for the first time ever, this was done by a sudden change through The power of the Holy Spirit within the Son's Spirit.

Peace and Love
    Charles

Charles

anything that is not true can not be comprehend, mystery's

Pierre

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 30 2011,19:24)
    Hi Kathi,

This is info Irene recently posted.  I want to know what you think about this Greek rule of grammar:

The rule of Greek grammar on the partitive genitive proves this, because the construction, “firstborn of every creature [or all creation]“, is in Greek grammar called the partitive genitive, that is, the genitive which contains as a part of its contents the thing or things mentioned in the noun that governs the genitive. The expression, “the firstborn of every creature,” being in the Greek a partitive genitive, includes as a part of itself the thing implied in the noun that governs it, that being “firstborn.” Therefore, it implies that the firstborn one is a part of creation and, accordingly, was created and thus had a beginning.

peace,
    mike

Mike,
    The way to be a firstborn as part of any group is to be born from a member within the group. That doesn't fit this particular case. The word 'over' is a better translation than 'of.'

3 tn The genitive construction πάσης κτίσεως (pash” ktisew”) is a genitive of subordination and is therefore translated as “over all creation.” See ExSyn 103-4.

from here: http://classic.net.bible.org/verse.p….erse=15

I go with this one:
    Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation

Kathi

Viewing 20 posts - 641 through 660 (of 3,677 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account