False teachers

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 651 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……what inconsistency you have shown none, you add words and you thoughts as to what i say if you quote something quote is all as you just did , but you said i wrote (FREE INTELLECT) show it then. Its not i what you posted. It just you trying to put something together in you mind, so you can discredit me and i plainly said “JUST SPECULATION” and i plainly began with it was what i think, do i not have a right to an opinion on this site , you sure express your all the time. And if i were you i would question who the (WE) is , it might not be who you think it is. Nick your only making a fool of yourself brother.

peace and love to you and yours……………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Are your brothers corrupt liars?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………I think maybe every one does that at times Nick, even you brother. Maybe unintentionally, i hope. God knows the hearts.

love to you and peace………………………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

gB,
    So you should not take His part.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……….and neither should you brother.

love and peace to you…………………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

So GB,
    Enough of your fury and let us search the scriptures.

chosenone
    Participant

Hi Gene.
    I think Nick is doing a “slow burn” trying to get you frustrated. Keep up the good work, his false teaching of the non-biblical, heretical, “one eternal gospel for all”, is getting no ones attention, we all take it for what it's worth, “nothing”.

Blessings.

chosenone
    Participant

topical

NickHassan
    Participant

CO,
    Are you bringing another gospel?
    2cor 11
    1Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me.

2For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

3But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

4For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

chosenone
    Participant

NH.
    Please quote scripture from where you get your “one eternal gospel for all”. Will it be from scripture, or from “Nicks gospel”?

NickHassan
    Participant

CO,
    You should hear the gospel of peace.
    Rom10 14How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

15And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………you don't preach a Gospel of Peace , You preach a Gospel of Fear and trembling remember. Where is Peace in that. What glad tidings are you bringing here. I see only tidings of fear mongering and God rejecting people and brtning them up. Thats the Gospel you preach and accusing others of deceiving and false teaching.

peace………………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    The peace that Jesus brought is peace with God.
    Did you want just peace with men?
    Luke 12:51
    Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..well thing don't tell other that they need to be preaching Glad tiding and preach the Gospel of Peace then. Doesn't that make you a hypocrite by say that. If you not why tell others to. Do you see how you flop Scripture to meet you desires?

love and peace to you…………………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    The gospel of the kingdom, though unpalatable to some, is the way to peace with God.
    It causes division as others already have their own ideas that conflict with it.
    The messengers get stuck in the middle and have to wear the flak.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………as i said before you can't corner a snake in a brier patch.

peace and love to you…………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Keep it simple.
    There is safety in what is written.
    But the intellect of man is certainly a briar patch

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……..Intellect of Man is what GOD gave Him to use and now are you saying that it is useless for anything. Then God must have made a Hugh mistake giving us it right. If i removed you intellect you would be a zombie and wouldn't even know how to put you shoe on, much less what any thing meant. There is nothing wrong with man given intellect , it the lust and Pride thats the problem not his intellect. It how he uses it that the problem.

Love and peace………………gene

martian
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 13 2009,08:26)
    Nick……..Intellect of Man is what GOD gave Him to use and now are you saying that it is useless for anything. Then God must have made a Hugh mistake giving us it right. If i removed you intellect you would be a zombie and wouldn't even know how to put you shoe on, much less what any thing meant. There is nothing wrong with man given intellect , it the lust and Pride thats the problem not his intellect.  It how he uses it that the problem.

Love and peace………………gene

Right!!!

NickHassan
    Participant

Gb,
    Romans 12
    1I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

2And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 651 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account