False gods/idols vrs the one true god

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 279 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Sep. 06 2013,05:10)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 06 2013,09:28)
    Marty

He said that he was “the Son of God”, and you fail to post the part of Psalm 82 which states that they will die as men.

tell me what power does a SON OF GOD HAS ??? IF ANY ??? DO YOU KNOW THE POWERS THAT HIS FATHER AD GIVEN HIM ???? OR YOU RATHER STICK TO LITTLING THE SON OF THE ALMIGHTY  AND IGNORE IT ???

MT 12:42 “The Queen of the South will rise up with this generation at the judgment and will condemn it, because she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and behold, something greater than Solomon is here.
    LK 11:31 “The Queen of the South will rise up with the men of this generation at the judgment and condemn them, because she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and behold, something greater than Solomon is here.

do you think that Solomon was a mighty man as the king of Israel ??? he sure was ;and yet Christ says he was greater and now you deny that,so  this was a lie ,what he says ,????

Hi Pierre:

God has given to my Lord Jesus all power over heaven and earth, and but He said this:

Jhn 20:17

Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

He is the Christ, the Son of the Living God, and no man can come to the Father except through him, but he is a man and by his own words, he is not my Father or my God.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

but you say yourself he his not a MIGHTY ONE ,

SCRIPTURES SAYS HE his THE ARM OF GOD AND THE MIGHTY OF HIM ,

MIGHTY = GOD IN ENGLISH  ,but he can not be his own father ,just like i am not my father

terraricca
    Participant

MARTY

REV 11:18 “And the nations were enraged, and Your wrath came, and the time came for the dead to be judged, and the time to reward Your bond-

servants the prophets and the saints and those who fear Your name, the small and the great,

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT “BOND SERVANTS ” MEANS ??? bond servants are people that are follow excatly what was told to them to say ,not given any of their own altered views on it ;

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE PROPHET AND SAINTS MEANS ??? those are people that God give his written words and made it so it can be given to all men ,in the way it was received by them.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT “WHO FEAR YOUR NAME ” MEANS ??? all of the above knew and know the condition to serve their God ;in truth and righteousness ,

AND SMALL AND GREAT ??? you ,me ,all ,any of us ,WITH THE ABOVE IN OUR HEARTS

Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 06 2013,11:45)
    MARTY

REV 11:18 “And the nations were enraged, and Your wrath came, and the time came for the dead to be judged, and the time to reward Your bond-

servants the prophets and the saints and those who fear Your name, the small and the great,

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT “BOND SERVANTS ” MEANS ??? bond servants are people that are follow excatly what was told to them to say ,not given any of their own altered views on it ;

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE PROPHET  AND SAINTS MEANS ??? those are people that God give his written words and made it so it can be given to all men ,in the way it was received by them.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT “WHO FEAR YOUR NAME ” MEANS ??? all of the above knew and know the condition to serve their God ;in truth and righteousness ,

AND SMALL AND GREAT ???  you ,me ,all ,any of us ,WITH THE ABOVE IN OUR HEARTS

Hi Pierre:

This is scripture:

Mat 18:1

At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?

Mat 18:2

And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,
    Mat 18:3

And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
    Mat 18:4

Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Mat 5:19

Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 06 2013,11:19)

Quote (942767 @ Sep. 06 2013,05:10)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 06 2013,09:28)
    Marty

He said that he was “the Son of God”, and you fail to post the part of Psalm 82 which states that they will die as men.

tell me what power does a SON OF GOD HAS ??? IF ANY ??? DO YOU KNOW THE POWERS THAT HIS FATHER AD GIVEN HIM ???? OR YOU RATHER STICK TO LITTLING THE SON OF THE ALMIGHTY  AND IGNORE IT ???

MT 12:42 “The Queen of the South will rise up with this generation at the judgment and will condemn it, because she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and behold, something greater than Solomon is here.
    LK 11:31 “The Queen of the South will rise up with the men of this generation at the judgment and condemn them, because she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and behold, something greater than Solomon is here.

do you think that Solomon was a mighty man as the king of Israel ??? he sure was ;and yet Christ says he was greater and now you deny that,so  this was a lie ,what he says ,????

Hi Pierre:

God has given to my Lord Jesus all power over heaven and earth, and but He said this:

Jhn 20:17

Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

He is the Christ, the Son of the Living God, and no man can come to the Father except through him, but he is a man and by his own words, he is not my Father or my God.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

but you say yourself he his not a MIGHTY ONE ,

SCRIPTURES SAYS HE his THE ARM OF GOD AND THE MIGHTY OF HIM ,

MIGHTY = GOD IN ENGLISH  ,but he can not be his own father ,just like i am not my father

Hi Pierre:

God revealed to humanity through the Apostle Peter that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God, and that is good enough for me.

Mat 16:13

When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?
    Mat 16:14

And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
    Mat 16:15
    He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am
    Mat 16:16
    And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
     Mat 16:17
    And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

If you want to talk to me about him being mighty, post the scriptures.

He obeyed God without sin even unto death on the cross, and that ismighty enough for me, but he is a man, and not God.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Sep. 06 2013,07:19)

MARTY

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE PROPHET  AND SAINTS MEANS ??? those are people that God give his written words and made it so it can be given to all men ,in the way it was received by them.

Hi Pierre:

This is scripture:

At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?

And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

do you see how you miss interpret those words of the son of GOD,

tell me ;who his the greatest that humble himself just as that little child that “the son of God hold in his hand ???

Mt 22:41 While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them,
    Mt 22:42 “What do you think about the Christ ? Whose son is he?”
    “The son of David,” they replied.
    Mt 22:43 He said to them, “How is it then that David, speaking by the Spirit, calls him ‘Lord’? For he says,
    Mt 22:44 “ ‘The Lord said to my Lord:
    “Sit at my right hand
    until I put your enemies
    under your feet.” ’
    Mt 22:45 If then David calls him ‘Lord,’ how can he be his son?”

Mt 20:26 Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant,
    Mt 20:27 and whoever wants to be first must be your slave—
    Mt 20:28 just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”

TELL ME MARTY ; WHO HIS THAT GREATEST THAT HUMBLE HIMSELF TO COME DOWN TO RANSOM MANY , NOT HIMSELF BUT OTHERS ; TELL ME MARTY WHO WAS IT ??? WHAT IS HIS NAME ???

Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 06 2013,14:11)

MARTY

Hi Pierre:

This is scripture:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

tell me ;who his the greatest that humble himself just as that little child that “the son of God hold in his hand ???

Mt 22:43 He said to them, “How is it then that David, speaking by the Spirit, calls him ‘Lord’? For he says,
    “Sit at my right hand
    until I put your enemies
    under your feet.” ’

Mt 20:26 Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant,
    Mt 20:28 just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”

TELL ME MARTY ; WHO HIS THAT GREATEST THAT HUMBLE HIMSELF TO COME DOWN TO RANSOM MANY , NOT HIMSELF  BUT OTHERS ; TELL ME  MARTY WHO WAS IT ??? WHAT IS HIS NAME ???

Oh Pierre, I know, Jesus, did I get it right?

It doesn't say that he is mighty. It says He is the Greatest in the Kingdom of heaven, and through the humility of his mind, he did not make himself any reputation.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Sep. 07 2013,03:46)

MARTY

Hi Pierre:

This is scripture:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

“Sit at my right hand
    until I put your enemies
    under your feet.” ’

TELL ME MARTY ; WHO HIS THAT GREATEST THAT HUMBLE HIMSELF TO COME DOWN TO RANSOM MANY , NOT HIMSELF  BUT OTHERS ; TELL ME  MARTY WHO WAS IT ??? WHAT IS HIS NAME ???

It doesn't say that he is mighty. It says He is the Greatest in the Kingdom of heaven, and through the humility of his mind, he did not make himself any reputation.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

you do not know Christ or his father ,your answer prove it ,

I show scriptures DENY THEM, you are tuning in the mod ,of your web of false ideas ,

WHO HIS THE GREATEST IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD ???

WHO HIS GREATER THAN THE GREATEST IN THAT KINGDOM ???

TO WHOM ALL KNEES WILL BOW ????

WHOM SITS AT THE RIGHT OF THE ALMIGHTY OF ALL THE MIGHTY ONES ???

IF YOU ANSWER RIGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THAT PERSON OR BEING IS A MIGHTY ONE ON THE ALMIGHTY SIDE ,

IF YOU DO NOT ;YOU HAVE DENY THE ANOINTED ONE AND HIS SENDER ,

YOUR CLOSTER WEB AS KILLED YOU SPIRITUALLY ,

Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 07 2013,09:36)

Quote (942767 @ Sep. 07 2013,03:46)

MARTY

Hi Pierre:

This is scripture:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

“Sit at my right hand
    until I put your enemies
    under your feet.” ’

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty

you do not know Christ or his father ,your answer prove it ,

I show scriptures DENY THEM, you are tuning in the mod ,of your web of false ideas ,

WHO HIS THE GREATEST IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD ???

WHO HIS GREATER THAN THE GREATEST IN THAT KINGDOM ???

TO WHOM ALL KNEES WILL BOW ????

WHOM SITS AT THE RIGHT OF THE ALMIGHTY OF ALL THE MIGHTY ONES ???

IF YOU ANSWER RIGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THAT PERSON OR BEING IS A MIGHTY ONE ON THE ALMIGHTY SIDE ,

IF YOU DO NOT ;YOU HAVE DENY THE ANOINTED ONE AND HIS SENDER ,

YOUR CLOSTER WEB AS KILLED YOU SPIRITUALLY ,

Hi Pierre:

Like I said, I am praying for you.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

terraricca
    Participant

Marty

Like I said, I am praying for you.

I still do not know why ???

and you do not seem to know either ,me being a man of reason and understanding do things in his understanding for a purpose ,this is lacking in you as I see it ,

the only reason that i may think you say this ,is that you would pray for anyone just to make sure you cover all angles ,from your web of ideas ,

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (942767 @ Sep. 05 2013,17:03)
    I have already showed you that God called the judges “gods” as his representatives………

So the elohim who said there were no elohim besides him also calls many others “elohim”?

Hmmm………….

If the Most High elohim calls other persons “elohim”, why don't you believe him, Marty?

If the son of the Most High elohim later brings to mind an OT scripture where the Most High elohim called other ones “elohim”, and adds that it must be true because scripture cannot be broken………. why don't you believe him?

All throughout scripture, others are called elohim, Marty.  They are called elohim by Abraham, Samuel, Moses, Jesus, and Jehovah Himself.

Why don't you believe all these persons?  Why do you assume they are lying?

You need to align your own understanding with the scriptural understanding of “el” and “theos”, Marty.  Only then will you start to speak scriptural truth.

Saying, they're not “real” gods, but only representatives of God does NOT change the scriptural FACT that there are MANY who are called gods in scripture.

It doesn't matter whether or not these gods are “representatives of Jehovah”…….. because they are STILL called gods!

Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 07 2013,10:28)

Quote (942767 @ Sep. 05 2013,17:03)
    I have already showed you that God called the judges “gods” as his representatives………

So the elohim who said there were no elohim besides him also calls many others “elohim”?

Hmmm………….

If the Most High elohim calls other persons “elohim”, why don't you believe him, Marty?

If the son of the Most High elohim later brings to mind an OT scripture where the Most High elohim called other ones “elohim”, and adds that it must be true because scripture cannot be broken………. why don't you believe him?

All throughout scripture, others are called elohim, Marty.  They are called elohim by Abraham, Samuel, Moses, Jesus, and Jehovah Himself.

Why don't you believe all these persons?  Why do you assume they are lying?

You need to align your own understanding with the scriptural understanding of “el” and “theos”, Marty.  Only then will you start to speak scriptural truth.

Saying, they're not “real” gods, but only representatives of God does NOT change the scriptural FACT that there are MANY who are called gods in scripture.

It doesn't matter whether or not these gods are “representatives of Jehovah”…….. because they are STILL called gods!

Hi Mike:

The Elohim states the following:

Isa 44:6

Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God

And I have already told you that he is the God of gods, and that he calls men “gods” or angels “gods” as his servants they are his representatives.

And there is not need to keep going over the same thing over and over again.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Marty,

You are simply in denial.  You readily admit that Jehovah is the God OF other gods, but pretend that there aren't any other gods that He is the God OF.   ???

You admit that Jehovah Himself calls OTHERS gods – yet in the same breath deny the existence of these other ones that He calls gods.   ???

Hit me up when you're ready to BELIEVE what the Bible actually teaches, okay?

Your “proof” is like me insisting that Jesus is EVIL just because he emphatically says that only God is good. ???

Or like me insisting that Jehovah, the Lord of heaven and earth, ISN'T my Lord because Paul emphatically states that we have “one Lord, Jesus Christ”.

How about the scriptures where Jesus and his disciples are said to know “ALL things”? Will you also take that emphatic statement literally, and equate them with Jehovah, who is really the only one who knows ALL things? ???

Just once, I wish you would let the SCRIPTURES override your own, selfish WISHES for what you WANT the scriptures to teach.

terraricca
    Participant

It is difficult for many ,grown up people after many ,many years in a web of thinking in an interpretation according to there own sect . Many have left churche organization ,but full of pain,and deception ,in their hearts,

Yet they have come to know what was the truth in scriptures,but some did not move toward that truth,because family,comfort ,financial,ease ways,and other,

But those who love God and his father ,would place the truth and obedience to it ,above their own very life ,because they Love for God is loaded in their hearts, those are the ones that LOVE God almighty and the one that HE send ,his only one begotten son Jesus Christ ,the WORD ,of God

Brought over from another thread!

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 06 2013,23:23)

If Jehovah called them elohim, then there is really nothing you can say to make Jehovah wrong, is there?

Mike

The Lord calls idols, the works of mans hands, gods, but does that mean they are real gods?

Because they have forsaken me, and have burned incense Unto Other Gods, that they might provoke me to anger With All The Works Of Their Hands; therefore my wrath shall be poured out upon this place, and shall not be quenched. 2 Chron 34:25

And he took away the strange gods, and the idol out of the house of the LORD, and all the altars that he had built in the mount of the house of the LORD, and in Jerusalem, and cast them out of the city. 2Chron 33:15

How is it that Manasseh was able to take the strange gods and throw them out of the city if they were real gods?

It’s because the gods were the works of mans own hands which had no power or life.

And they spake against the God of Jerusalem, as against the gods of the people of the earth, WHICH WERE THE WORK OF THE HANDS OF MAN. 2 CHRON 32:19

You still have not shown any scriptural example of supernatural acts of the gods of the people have you?

For all the gods of the nations Are Idols: but the LORD made the heavens. Ps 96:5

WJ

Quote (david @ Sep. 03 2013,18:29)

To human Israelites, the judges were gods, mighty ones.  To angels, of course these judges weren't mighty ones, or gods.  
    Was it Moses that was made a god (mighty one) to pharaoh?  Yet, is Moses a god to Jesus?

David

Exactly, and to true monotheistic believers they are not gods at all, but only gods made in the minds of men who believe in them or worship them.

WJ

Quote (david @ Sep. 03 2013,18:37)

Again, I can say that my life long friend of 20 years is my “only true friend,” but in fact I have 10 close friends.

David

It would be nice to see the reaction of all your friends faces if they were in the same room and you said to one of them “you are my ONLY True friend”. :D

Just how would they understand you?

Your theology has to place importance only on the word “True” (adjective), I focus on the word “Only” (adverb) the word or phrase that modifies or qualifies the adjective, “True'.

Even so, the Bible doesn't only say “Only True God”, but the Lord has given us other terms to clarify he is God and there is no other god.

What about the word “ONE”?

Seeing it is ONE GOD, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith. ROMANS 3:30

AND THAT THERE IS NONE OTHER GOD BUT ONE. For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him. 1 CORINTHIANS 8:4-6

FOR THERE IS ONE GOD, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus. 1 TIMOTHY 2:5

Thou believest that THERE IS ONE GOD; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. James 2:19

Therefore we can say that scripturally there is “Only One True God” and there are no other gods in all the earth. That is Monotheism which is what the Jews came to believe.

And he returned to the man of God, he and all his company, and came, and stood before him: and he said, Behold, now I know that THERE IS NO GOD IN ALL THE EARTH, BUT IN ISRAEL; now therefore, I pray thee, take a blessing of thy servant.  2 Kings 5:15

WJ

Quote (david @ Sep. 03 2013,18:48)

So again, there is blue, and there is true blue.  The fact that true blue exists doesn't make the other blues “FALSE BLUES.”

And so goes your theology David… God and gods are just different shades of blue, despite the fact that the scriptures say there is no God but one, and there is none like him or none beside him, and he alone is God.

Words like “One”, “Only”, “None”, “Alone” and “Beside him” are simply ignored and looked over because of your belief in many gods.

WJ

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 04 2013,17:05)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Sep. 03 2013,06:13)
    The difference between us is I believe the scriptures that says “there is no god but one” while you have a Polytheistic view that says there are more than one God.

And who exactly does scripture say that “one God” is, Keith?  Father and Son?  Or just “one God, the Father”?  (Please don't address this part of my post – for this is not the thread for it.

Mike

I will address your point because this thread is about there being only ‘One True God” and all other gods are not gods at all, but only the creation of men.

There is no clearer statement in scripture than Paul's words which declare that he is a Monotheist…

“THERE IS NO GOD BUT ONE”

Paul makes this statement to clarify his view before he goes on to say “there are those who are Called god”, acknowledging that to men there are other gods but to us there is One God.

WJ

terraricca
    Participant

WJ

It would be nice to see the reaction of all your friends faces if they were in the same room and you said to one of them “you are my ONLY True friend”. :D

Just how would they understand you?

:D

nice try;

if i would be in a room full of friends ;and you tell what you say ;;THE ONLY THING YOU WOULD REALLY DO IS SEPARATE YOURSELF FROM THE OTHERS FRIENDS ;BUT THAT WOULD NOT PROVE THAT WHAT YOU SAY IS IN REALITY “TRUE “IS IT ??? YES

GOD JEHOVAH KNEW THIS ;THIS IS WHY HE SAYS ;I AM THE GOD OF ABRAHAM,JACOBS ,ISAAC,BECAUSE BY RELATING THE PROVE OF BEING THE “ONLY TRUE “TO HIS WORDS”THIS AS NOW POWER IN MEANING ; GRAMMAR IS FOR THE DUMMY ,UNDERSTANDING BELONG TO THE WISE THE GODLY IN TRUTH ,

SO WHEN GOD SAYS I AM THE GOD OF GODS ,MEANS “IF YOU COME TO ME ,YOU BE COVERED BY THE TOP GUN ,WHY ARE YOU GUYS GO TO THOSE LITTLE GODS ,THEY CAN NOT DO ANYTHING AGAINST ME ,AND MORE I WILL TAKE AWAY THEIR OWN MIGHTINESS,SO MAKE A CHOICE ,AND MAKE THE RIGHT ONE BY CHOOSING ME THE TRUE ,REAL ALMIGHTY CREATOR GOD , BUT IF NOT ,YOU PAY FOR IT;

“THERE IS NO GOD BUT ONE”

THIS STATEMENT IS TRUE ,ONLY FOR THOSE THAT HAVE CHOSEN TO SERVE THE CREATOR ,THE ALMIGHTY ONE ,THE FATHER OF CHRIST AND HAVE THE UNDERSTANDING WHY HE HIS THE ONLY ONE TRUE GOD ;

ALSO THIS UNDERSTANDING WILL BECOME FULLY TRUE AT THE END ,WHEN ALL THINGS WOULD BE SETTLED AND CHRIST WOULD RETURN IN FULL POWER AS THE MIGHTY ONE OF HIS FATHER ,SO PICK NOW WHILE YOU HAVE THE TIME TO DO IT

Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 07 2013,15:07)
    Marty,

You are simply in denial.  You readily admit that Jehovah is the God OF other gods, but pretend that there aren't any other gods that He is the God OF.   ???

You admit that Jehovah Himself calls OTHERS gods – yet in the same breath deny the existence of these other ones that He calls gods.   ???

Hit me up when you're ready to BELIEVE what the Bible actually teaches, okay?

Your “proof” is like me insisting that Jesus is EVIL just because he emphatically says that only God is good.  ???

Or like me insisting that Jehovah, the Lord of heaven and earth, ISN'T my Lord because Paul emphatically states that we have “one Lord, Jesus Christ”.

How about the scriptures where Jesus and his disciples are said to know “ALL things”?  Will you also take that emphatic statement literally, and equate them with Jehovah, who is really the only one who knows ALL things?   ???

Just once, I wish you would let the SCRIPTURES override your own, selfish WISHES for what you WANT the scriptures to teach.

Hi Mike

I give up trying to get you to understand this, and so, teach what you want. I am not in denial. I know what the scriptures teach, and I have given you my understanding of how God calls his children and angels “gods”.

I have nothing further to add about this.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 279 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account