False gods/idols vrs the one true god

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 19 posts - 261 through 279 (of 279 total)
  • Author
    4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 24 2013,12:34)
    Daniel

T, one question to show me YOUR TRUTH, please all you need to do answer the most fundermential question of Jesus

What is Jesus?
    A man alone
    An arch angel
    true God FROM and OF the Father with being true MAN

I AGREE ,BUT ONLY IF YOU AGREE TO ALSO SPELL OUT WHAT JESUS CHRIST HIS NOT ,AGREED ???

Jesus is not the Father,
    he comes from the Fathers essence/nature
    the one and only true Son is OF and FROM the Father
    Light from light true God FROM true God,
    Jesus is not Michael the arch angel or a man alone.

As Peter, Paul and Thomas explain explicitly in scripture.
    Jesus is our God and he is my God. He was the person BY whom all things were created and he is why I am saved by him shedding his blood. I will not deny him I love him with all my heart.

Have a bbq for some people i know who are leaving where i work, so got to go.

Life in the name of Jesus,
    Daniel

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Mmmmmm……………… BBQ! :)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (4Thomas @ Sep. 25 2013,06:32)

Daniel

T, one question to show me YOUR TRUTH, please all you need to do answer the most fundermential question of Jesus

What is Jesus?
    A man alone
    An arch angel

I AGREE ,BUT ONLY IF YOU AGREE TO ALSO SPELL OUT WHAT JESUS CHRIST HIS NOT ,AGREED ???

Jesus is not the Father,

Jesus is our God and he is my God. He was the person BY whom all things were created and he is why I am saved by him shedding his blood. I will not deny him I love him with all my heart.

Daniel

DANIEL

well ;Jesus his a mighty one on earth and in heaven ,but so are many other ones,BUT NONE HIS LIKE THE ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH THE CREATOR OF ALL THINGS THE GOD OF GODS ,LORD OF LORDS,AND FATHER OF ALL;

Jn 4:24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.”

Jn 4:23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.

Salvation and glory and power belong to our God,

Rev 19:4 The twenty-four elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshiped God, who was seated on the throne. And they cried:
    “Amen, Hallelujah!”

REV 19:10 Then I fell at his feet to worship him. But he *said to me, “Do not do that; I am a fellow servant of yours and your brethren who hold the testimony of Jesus; worship God

MT 4:10 Then Jesus *said to him, “Go, Satan! For it is written, ‘YOU SHALL WORSHIP THE LORD YOUR GOD, AND SERVE HIM ONLY.’ ”

now if you can show me ONE clear scripture that says that we as believers should worship Christ ;SHOW IT TO ME ,because i do not know any ;

you have decided to believe a man ,that do not know wish way he is walking ;first he does not believe ;and calls for prove; when he got it he also is confused ,or is it only us that want to see in his words what we would like to see or ear;

but in any case would it be wise to take the confusing words of that man WHEN HE ALONE COME UP AND CONTRADICT PAUL,PETER;JOHN,AND JESUS HIMSELF;

SO PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW YOU CAN MAKE IT ALL TO BE TRUE ???

CHRIST IS NOT TO BE WORSHIP,BECAUSE HE HIS A CREATION,HE HIS THE SON OF GOD ;AND WE CAN ONLY WORSHIP ONE GOD THAT HIS THE FATHER ;

NOTHING THAT HAS BEEN CREATED CAME TO EXISTENCE WITHOUT THE FATHER ,BUT THE FATHER USED HIS SON TO CREATE ALL THING TROUGH HIM,

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 25 2013,14:24)

Quote (4Thomas @ Sep. 25 2013,06:32)

Daniel

What is Jesus?
    A man alone
    An arch angel

Jesus is not the Father,

Daniel

DANIEL

well ;Jesus his a mighty one on earth and in heaven ,but so are many other ones,BUT NONE HIS LIKE THE ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH THE CREATOR OF ALL THINGS THE GOD OF GODS ,LORD OF LORDS,AND FATHER OF ALL;

Jn 4:24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.”

Jn 4:23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.

Salvation and glory and power belong to our God,

Rev 19:4 The twenty-four elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshiped God, who was seated on the throne. And they cried:
    “Amen, Hallelujah!”

REV 19:10 Then I fell at his feet to worship him. But he *said to me, “Do not do that; I am a fellow servant of yours and your brethren who hold the testimony of Jesus; worship God

MT 4:10 Then Jesus *said to him, “Go, Satan! For it is written, ‘YOU SHALL WORSHIP THE LORD YOUR GOD, AND SERVE HIM ONLY.’ ”

now if you can show me ONE clear scripture that says that we as believers should worship Christ ;SHOW IT TO ME ,because i do not know any ;

you have decided to believe a man ,that do not know wish way he is walking ;first he does not believe ;and calls for prove; when he got it he also is confused ,or is it only us that want to see in his words what we would like to see or ear;

but in any case would it be wise to take the confusing words of that man WHEN HE ALONE COME UP AND CONTRADICT PAUL,PETER;JOHN,AND JESUS HIMSELF;

SO PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW YOU CAN MAKE IT ALL TO BE TRUE ???

CHRIST IS NOT TO BE WORSHIP,BECAUSE HE HIS A CREATION,HE HIS THE SON OF GOD ;AND WE CAN ONLY WORSHIP ONE GOD THAT HIS THE FATHER ;

NOTHING THAT HAS BEEN CREATED CAME TO EXISTENCE WITHOUT THE FATHER ,BUT THE FATHER USED HIS SON TO CREATE ALL THING TROUGH HIM,

Thank you for asking,
    I will do as requested hopefully tomorrow at lunch time I have just finished work and heading to the swimming pool to meet the family so better go.

I want to stick to the worship question but just to clarify I believe the Son is NOT created like the angels, Jesus is the expressed image of the Father.
    The Father isn't a eternal father of **nothing** and is eternally almighty so his expressed image is eternal and the revealtion of his power and glory eternal also.

God isn't staic but a eternal expression/reaction. Light from light true god from true god.
    Jesus is true Son so derives his spirit nature directly from the Father.
    So you see the Son you see the Father, the Son is also spirit not just flesh, you believe the Son is spirit also dont you?

Life in the name of Jesus
    Daniel

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 25 2013,12:07)
    Mmmmmm……………… BBQ!  :)

It was yummy thanks… :)

terraricca
    Participant

daniel

I want to stick to the worship question but just to clarify I believe the Son is NOT created like the angels, Jesus is the expressed image of the Father.
    The Father isn't a eternal father of **nothing** and is eternally almighty so his expressed image is eternal and the revealtion of his power and glory eternal also.

i agree that the father was at one point not a father ;THIS WOULD BE AT THE CREATION OF “THE WORD” WHO ALSO HIS THE SON ;

SO THE TERM “BEGINNING ” APPLIED TO HIS CREATION IS APPROPRIATE ;THE FACT THAT YOU CALL IT ETERNAL IS VOID BECAUSE THERE IS NO TIME VALUE WITH GOD ,JUST A BEGINNING AND AN END ;

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
    Col 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
    Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.
    Col 1:19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him,
    Col 1:20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.
    Col 1:21 Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior.
    Col 1:22 But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation—
    Col 1:23 if you continue in your faith, established and firm, not moved from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant.

I THINK THAT PAUL IS CLEAR ,AND THAT ALL CREATION WAS STARTED BY THE CREATION OF THE SON

God isn't staic but a eternal expression/reaction. Light from light true god from true god.
    Jesus is true Son so derives his spirit nature directly from the Father.
    So you see the Son you see the Father, the Son is also spirit not just flesh, you believe the Son is spirit also dont you?

SO GOD IS A BEING ,IN ALL THE SENS OF THE WORD, BUT AS SCRIPTURES ARE SAYING “A SPIRIT BEING” OR “INVISIBLE BEING ” WHAT IT MEANS FROM HERE ;IS THAT HE HIS ALL POWERFUL WITHOUT ANYONE BEING LIKE HIM ;

GOD IS NOT LIGHT IN THE SENS OF LIGHT ;HE CREATED LIGHT ;HOW COULD HE BE HIS OWN CREATION ??? AND THE REASON FOR THE SON BEING HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON IS OBVIOUS TO THE FACT THAT HE IS THE VERY FIRST OF GOD'S CREATION, AND THAT ALL OTHER CREATION AS BEEN CREATED THOUGH THE SON ,
    AND YES THE SON WAS NOT CREATED FLESH BUT “SPIRIT BEING” INVISIBLE BEING” THE REASON FOR HIM TO COME INTO THE FLESH IS WELL DOCUMENTED ,

NOW WHEN IT COMES TO WORSHIP A GOD ;SCRIPTURES ARE ALSO VERY CLEAR WHICH GOD SHOULD BE WORSHIP AND WICH SHOULD NOT BE WORSHIP,

IT IS NOT FOR MEN TO PICK AND CHOSE ,BUT TO LISTEN AND OBEY GOD ALMIGHTY THE ONLY CREATOR AND MASTER OF HIS OWN CREATION

david
    Participant

Off topic: does anyone know which thread a person would go to find the idea that the word “god” is possibly pagan? I'm referring to those conversations with the people that use “G-g” instead of “god.” Where do I find that?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

I've seen that before……… people writing G-d in reference to God. I didn't know it was because “god” is supposed to be pagan. And I don't know of any threads on this site about it…….. sorry.

Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 27 2013,11:57)
    I've seen that  before……… people writing G-d in reference to God.  I didn't know it was because “god” is supposed to be pagan.  And I don't know of any threads on this site about it…….. sorry.

Hi:

Orthodox Jews write G-d, explanation at following website:

http://judaism.about.com/od….G-D.htm

Love in Christ,
    Marty

terraricca
    Participant

DANIEL

???

Lightenup
    Participant

Pierre,
    If I showed you a verse where the angels are told to worship Jesus, would you think that it would be wrong for you to worship Jesus?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

You can show a verse where angels will do obeisance to Jesus – like the Israelites bowed and did obeisance to King David.

Lightenup
    Participant

Mike,
    In the verse that you mentioned, if 'worship' is intended to be given to Jesus by the angels, would the Greek word be written just like it is?

Participant

Quote (david @ Sep. 27 2013,05:45)
    Off topic: does anyone know which thread a person would go to find the idea that the word “god” is possibly pagan?  I'm referring to those conversations with the people that use “G-g” instead of “god.”   Where do I find that?

Hi David:

I watched a video on Youtube, I believe it was entitled Watch Allen 101, and he said that he does not use the word God for Him because it comes from the word “gad” which he said was pagan.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Sep. 29 2013,09:23)
    Pierre,
    If I showed you a verse where the angels are told to worship Jesus, would you think that it would be wrong for you to worship Jesus?

kathy

yes you can show me ;but you have also beside it show me all the possible interpretations of the word “WORSHIP”

AND SHOW ME WHAT IS YOUR VIEW ON WORSHIP ???

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Great answer, Pierre! :)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 02 2013,04:23)
    Great answer, Pierre!  :)

:)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Lightenup @ Sep. 30 2013,18:29)
    Mike,
    In the verse that you mentioned, if 'worship' is intended to be given to Jesus by the angels, would the Greek word be written just like it is?

Yep.  And if the angels are to DO OBEISANCE TO Jesus, the Greek word would still be the same, right?

So our difference seems to be that Jesus himself told us to worship and serve ONLY the Father as our God………. and I adhere to that command.

You disobey the command of your Lord, and worship TWO different “Most High Gods”.

So the bottom line is that I obey my Lord and King, while you do not.

terraricca
    Participant

kathy

Ps 138:1 I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart;
    before the “gods” I will sing your praise.
    Ps 138:2 I will bow down toward your holy temple
    and will praise your name
    for your love and your faithfulness,
    for you have exalted above all things
    your name and your word.

what you think about this verse ???

Viewing 19 posts - 261 through 279 (of 279 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account