Every Knee Shall Bow And Confess to God!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 861 through 880 (of 938 total)
  • Author
    KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 29 2009,16:33)
    hi TT
    no ,this will fit perfectly with the other tread with you on the Wisdom.
    the scriptures his a marvelous book .

I am just a fisherman

t,
    You did not answer my question. Jesus said that He has “ALL authority.” What part of that statement do you not understand?

If you do not reply then I must assume that you do not have an answer. You should give up your aspirations as a Bible commentator and just stick to fishing.

thinker

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 28 2009,20:33)
    It seems diversion is the 'only answer' to challenging deeply embedded religious dogmas.

This is laughable since I addressed your Heb 7:28 proof text and you didn't address any of my points and you are totally ignoring Matt 28:19!

Your whole post is about patronizing me. You say that you only want to establish the truth but you won't address the truth.

You insist that your truth is “the truth” and yet you do not back up your assumptions with facts!

What about Matt 28:19?

WJ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Cubes @ Jan. 25 2007,01:57)
    I've enjoyed posting with you and shall miss you and the interaction (It was through responding to your posts that the Lord opened my eyes to Genesis 15f, in ways I hadn't quite understood before)…  

Hope your absence won't be long and much more so that:

Eph 1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

Col 1:10 That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;

2Pe 1:2  Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of GOD, and OF Jesus our Lord, 3  According as HIS divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of HIM that hath called us to glory and virtue: Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Now I hope you do not mind that I strongly disagree with the doctrinal conclusions you've made above which I believe to sincerely misinterpret and misrepresent the intent and message of the gospel of the One God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ who is preached by Christ, the prophets and apostles.  

Jesus is made Lord over all creation and is Lord to the glory of HE who made him Lord.  May we know the Father and his son as THEY ought to be known and give glory to God.

Blessings.
     :)  :)

Cubes………….Good Post, you have stated it correctly. I wish WJ would reconsider his position on the false teachings of the TRINITY.
    But as it says every man in his own time.

peace and love to you and yours brother………………gene

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Dec. 30 2009,03:40)

Quote (Cubes @ Jan. 25 2007,01:57)
    I've enjoyed posting with you and shall miss you and the interaction (It was through responding to your posts that the Lord opened my eyes to Genesis 15f, in ways I hadn't quite understood before)…  

Hope your absence won't be long and much more so that:

Eph 1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

Col 1:10 That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;

2Pe 1:2  Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of GOD, and OF Jesus our Lord, 3  According as HIS divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of HIM that hath called us to glory and virtue: Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Now I hope you do not mind that I strongly disagree with the doctrinal conclusions you've made above which I believe to sincerely misinterpret and misrepresent the intent and message of the gospel of the One God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ who is preached by Christ, the prophets and apostles.  

Jesus is made Lord over all creation and is Lord to the glory of HE who made him Lord.  May we know the Father and his son as THEY ought to be known and give glory to God.

Blessings.
     :)  :)

Cubes………….Good Post, you have stated it correctly. I wish WJ would reconsider his position on the false teachings of the TRINITY.
    But as it says every man in his own time.

peace and love to you and yours brother………………gene

Gene,
    Cube's post proves that Christ is the body how?

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    So if Jesus had been given all authority how does that mean he was always equal to the Giver?[heb 7.7]

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 30 2009,04:40)
    Hi TT,
    So if Jesus had been given all authority how does that mean he was always equal to the Giver?[heb 7.7]

We have been over this many times Nick. Your answer is in Philippians chapter two.

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    Phil 2 does not agree God is a trinity.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 30 2009,05:29)
    Hi TT,
    Phil 2 does not agree God is a trinity.

Philippians 2 agrees with the divinity of Christ.

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    So two are divine and one you are not so sure about?
    But for us there is one lord and one God.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 30 2009,05:37)
    Hi TT,
    So two are divine and one you are not so sure about?
    But for us there is one lord and one God.

We are talking about Philippians 2 which is about Christ.

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    Indeed.
    Till verse 9 when it says GOD HIGHLY EXALTED HIM.

Was he part of this GOD?

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 30 2009,06:38)
    Hi TT,
    Indeed.

Was he part of this GOD?

What does it say about Him before He humbled Himself?

thinker

Quote (thethinker @ Dec. 29 2009,17:04)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 30 2009,06:38)
    Hi TT,
    Indeed.

Was he part of this GOD?

What does it say about Him before He humbled Himself?

thinker

Jack

When it is convenient to support the Arian doctrine, they appeal to the post incarnation of Jesus when he was exalted and given back the Glory that he shared with the Father as Lord of the entire creation which was made by him and for him.

Jesus said he is “Lord of the Sabbath”, which means he was before the Sabbath and in fact the creator of it, another declaration of his Deity!

WJ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

WJ………Wrong Jesus said He is (ALSO) lord of the sabbath , Just like (WE) are to, read what he said prior to what you quoted and maybe the light will come on. That is one of the problems with trinitarians they take things out of context or leave out a word here and there and draw false conclusions. The Sabbath was made (FOR) MAM so we (ARE) Lords of the Sabbath and Jesus who a (MAN )was (ALSO) Like us all Lord of the Sabbath to.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Dec. 30 2009,11:30)
    WJ………Wrong Jesus said He is (ALSO) lord of the sabbath , Just like (WE) are to, read what he said prior to what you quoted and maybe the light will come on. That is one of the problems with trinitarians they take things out of context or leave out a word here and there and draw false conclusions. The Sabbath was made (FOR) MAM so we (ARE) Lords of the Sabbath and Jesus who a (MAN )was (ALSO) Like us all Lord of the Sabbath to.

Gene,

It says that the son of Man is Lord even of the sabbath day. He is Lord of men and even of the sabbath day. Poor try.

thinker

Quote (Gene @ Dec. 29 2009,19:30)

Gene

Well then why do you accuse the Pope for changing the day?

If you are Lord over it then you can do what you want with it, right?

Is there a scripture that supports your theory that any other but the “Son of Man” is Lord over the Sabbath?

Is there any scripture where the followers of Christ claimed the title “Son of Man” as their own?

Jesus is Lord over the Sabbath because he created it!

WJ

KangarooJack
    Participant

Worshippingjesus said to Gene:

Well then why do you accuse the Pope for changing the day?

Keith,
    Beautiful reply man! Absolutely genius! If men are Lord of the sabbath with Christ then the Pope cannot be faulted for he is Lord of the sabbath too.

Bravo bro!  

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

Gene,
    Here is another thought. Jesus healed the paralytic man and indicated that it was the proof that He could forgive sins and that He was the Lord of the sabbath.

You say that we all are Lord of the sabbath. So what demonstration of power have you manifested lately that proves that you are also Lord of the sabbath?

thinker

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

WJ……….We are (ALL SONS of MAN) Jesus calling himself a son of Man is associating with our exact idenity. You mean you don't know that, What else do you think the son of man means?.

Mark 2:27….> And he said unto them The sabbath was made (FOR) man. and (NOT) man for the sabbath:
    Mark 2:28 Therefore the Son of man is Lord (ALSO) (like we are) of the sabbath.

Luke 6:5…> And he said unto them That the son of man is lord (ALSO) (likewise) of the sabbath.

Thinkers exposes his usual tricks by changing the wording to say (EVEN) a typical Trinitarian Trick when the word written is (ALSO) NOT EVEN . The word (ALSO) Means LIKEWISE or the same as some one else. There is not end to Trinitarian twisting scriptures no matter how plain they are.

WJ……..the pope Changing the day of worship to Sunday has nothing to do with what we are talking about, your using it as a distraction from the simple written truth as shown above.

Quote (Gene @ Dec. 30 2009,11:23)
    WJ……….We are (ALL SONS of MAN) Jesus calling himself a son of Man is associating with our exact idenity. You mean you don't know that, What else do you think the son of man means?.

Gene your logic is flawed and ludicrous. If the title “Son of Man” was for everyone then what is the point of Jesus using the “Title”?

You infer that everyone is the “Son of Man” yet you have no NT scripture at all where any one claims to be “The Son of Man” or is called 'The Son of Man”.

Jesus never said he was “”A” Son of Man, he said he was “THE” Son of Man!

WJ

Viewing 20 posts - 861 through 880 (of 938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account