Emmanuel

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 368 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 27 2011,09:39)

Quote (terraricca @ June 27 2011,01:09)
    Tk

Hey Mike:  We each have our lords and God. I have chosen Jesus for the reasons and truths that I believe he gave us from God. If one  follows Jesus only, whether right or wrong his teachings create peace and love unto each person on earth. Jesus is a creator and promoter of peace, love, compassion, kindness and gentleness. It is these aspects of life that are needed in this physical world to survive. Promotion of the old testament that is clearly passed away is religions way of continuing destruction unto annihilation!

Mt 10:34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
    Mt 10:35 For I have come to turn
    “ ‘a man against his father,
    a daughter against her mother,
    a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
    Mt 10:36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’

is this the peace you are talking about?

Pierre

Pierre: If you don't have any better insight than the scriptures you have been using lately to attack me, to “show or teach me something” then please don't answer my posts!!

Jesus came to bring good will and peace on earth. Jesus also came to Baptize with the Holy Ghost and fire! Anyone with a brain would recognize that there is something good and something bad happening with the truth of Jesus from God.

This is the great and terrible day of the lord. Its great for the truth of God and its terrible for lies and deceptions!!

Jesus is come, with power and a two-edged sword(words) coming from his mouth. To cut away the evil/destruction doctrines and heal the nations. Jesus is Baptising with the Holy Ghost and fire!

The Holy Spirit brings us the good/truth of God and the fire destroys the evil/wrong thinking. This is the spirit baptism for truth. God/spirit/truth are all doctrines unto life, love, forgiveness, kindness, geltleness etc.!

The “fire” or the “double edged sword” are for the morons and idiots that do not have understanding of the truth of God. Doctrines of evil/destruction/killing/wars/ and any or all doctrines that are against life and love. UnGodly doctrines!

Jesus is the prince of peace to those who are of the truth of God. Jesus is the spirit truth which is a blazing fire to those still believing the old way to God.The old religion is burning away!

There is peace and comfort for those in Christ Jesus Truth. There is fire and destruction for all misaligned, dark, un-truth.

When darkness is burned away, the truth, light of Jesus will shine. We are in a war of truth between two

If you disagree with this, that is fine, die in your sin/error. If you agree we are saved together and are at peace with God.

Please don't quote scriptures “at” me, that are completely misunderstood by you and are not applicable.  TK

TK

no ,i do not attack you ,the message that Jesus came with is a message that now separate the weeds from the good seed

and your message of peace is for those who would accept his message and promise,

Jn 3:17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
    Jn 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.
    Jn 3:19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.
    Jn 3:20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.
    Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.”

the peace Christ talked about is the one we receive as a conviction of being in Gods truth

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Well Tim,

I must admit that I am utterly shocked.  First you openly admit that you have “chosen” the God (with a capital “G”) who brought us truth FROM god (who you later render with a small “g” and call “a god of death/destruction”).  But then you again admit that the power Jesus does have was GIVEN TO HIM by this lower case “god of death/destruction”.  ???

I am completely baffled by you at times.

And then when Pierre quotes a spot on passage that shows you that Jesus came, not to bring peace, but a sword, you lambast him and say the sword is for morons.  ???

My friend, you once told me I was being “tongue in cheek” when I pointed out that you only like the “happy scriptures”.  But you've once again showed my words to be true.

Imagine that YOU are God Almighty, Tim.  And YOU provided a beautiful dwelling place and wonderfully created bodies and minds for you creations.  Then they blew you off completely and started worshipping ME instead – even though I didn't have anything to do with creating them.  And they put their little 6 month old babies in a microwave and cooked them alive as a way of worshipping ME.  And they perverted EVERYTHING you've ever taught them and maimed and killed each other, robbed and lied to have others punished, etc.

Would you just “love” them and say “good job people!”?  Or would you want to utterly destroy these abominations and clear them out so that the ones who practiced love and truth and respect could go on living?

You think of Jehovah as a “butcher” or something, for destroying nations that did similar detestable practices.  I feel sorry for you, Tim.  You have distanced yourself from the very God who created you.  You are like John Lennon and his song “Imagine”.  In your quest for world peace, you are willing to forego the God who is the ONLY One who CAN bring world peace.  You act as if man can deliver this by himself – but he can't.

I am personally GLAD that my God AND His servant with the sword coming out of his mouth will utterly destroy the wicked off the face of the earth so that the meek will live in peace.

And I don't even care that I might be judged as one of those wicked and be destroyed – for the will of my God is all that I want to be done.  I trust the judgment of him who my God placed as Judge – and if I'm found not worthy for everlasting life, I will rejoice just as much as if I am found worthy – for I know it is the will of my God that is being done.  And HE knows way better than YOU or ME how to run His own creation.

peace,
    mike

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Hey Mike: Sorry about the “typos” in my post but at least you got the message. The so called gods of destruction of human life are not the most high God revealed by Jesus. The most high God always delivered men from destruction, death, lions, furnaces, etc.! It seems to me that you use human mentality in forming a creative picture of your God! Using an analogy of God and his creation that blows off God and follows one of the creation is not accurate in my opinion. God created a seed of himself, gave it to an Angel and sent it to Mary. Mary accepted the seed of God by faith and bore a God/Son. This God/Son is created in the imagination/mind of God and is the “exact” expression and representation of God.

They are one in the same. A drop of ocean water is exactly the same as the entire ocean. Trillions of drops/same ocean! Would it be possible to worship a drop or a gallon or a million gallons and not be worshiping the entire ocean? The drop of ocean is the exact make-up of all the ocean. Jesus is God in the flesh. The seed of God is the word of God that was given to Mary. If you have seen Jesus, you have seen the father. Jesus said to Philip, have I been with you so long and yet you say, show us the father?

If you have seen me you have seen the father. Jesus spoke only the fathers words, Jesus did only the fathers works, Jesus said himself that apart from the father he could do nothing. Why on earth would you try to separate Jesus from God? All power in heaven and in earth has been given to Yeshua/Jesus/Emmanuel/God in us! We were told to go to all the world, in the “name”(the authority, the power, the annointing of God, in his stead) and tell them the good news of who we really are, God/Sons!

The most high God of Jesus is in you, me and all mankind as we look for God, hear with understanding and accept by faith the Spirit of God. The life of God (no death) the love of God etc.!

The Gospel of God, to mankind, through Jesus, IS THE GOOD NEWS! You can call it “happy scriptures” or whatever but when you find the New Testament truth from God it is GOOD news!! The fruit of the spirit of God is only good. Peace, love, joy, happiness, kindness, gentleness, etc.! When you hear the truth, this is the fruit that you will find. PERTAINING TO YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD not with evil thinking people of this world. We create lives in this world through sowing and reaping. Doing unto others as you would have them do unto you. What you give out to the world is returned to you. The Gospel is between God and man. Mans relationship with God has been made perfect in every way if one believes the gift. In this world you reap what you sow. IMO, TK

csaliba
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 27 2011,21:15)
    Hey Mike: Sorry about the “typos” in my post but at least you got the message. The so called gods of destruction of human life are not the most high God revealed by Jesus. The most high God always delivered men from destruction, death, lions, furnaces, etc.! It seems to me that you use human mentality in forming a creative picture of your God! Using an analogy of God and his creation that blows off God and follows one of the creation is not accurate in my opinion. God created a seed of himself, gave it to an Angel and sent it to Mary. Mary accepted the seed of God by faith and bore a God/Son. This God/Son is created in the imagination/mind of God and is the “exact” expression and representation of God.                          

They are one in the same.  A drop of ocean water is exactly the same as the entire ocean. Trillions of drops/same ocean! Would it be possible to worship a drop or a gallon or a million gallons and not be worshiping the entire ocean? The drop of ocean is the exact make-up of all the ocean. Jesus is God in the flesh. The seed of God is the word of God that was given to Mary. If you have seen Jesus, you have seen the father. Jesus said to Philip, have I been with you so long and yet you say, show us the father?

If you have seen me you have seen the father. Jesus spoke only the fathers words, Jesus did only the fathers works, Jesus said himself that apart from the father he could do nothing. Why on earth would you try to separate Jesus from God? All power in heaven and in earth has been given to Yeshua/Jesus/Emmanuel/God in us! We were told to go to all the world, in the “name”(the authority, the power, the annointing of God, in his stead) and tell them the good news of who we really are, God/Sons!

The most high God of Jesus is in you, me and all mankind as we look for God, hear with understanding and accept by faith the Spirit of God. The life of God (no death) the love of God etc.!

The Gospel of God, to mankind, through Jesus, IS THE GOOD NEWS! You can call it “happy scriptures” or whatever but when you find the New Testament truth from God it is GOOD news!! The fruit of the spirit of God is only good. Peace, love, joy, happiness, kindness, gentleness, etc.! When you hear the truth, this is the fruit that you will find. PERTAINING TO YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD not with evil thinking people of this world. We create lives in this world through sowing and reaping. Doing unto others as you would have them do unto you. What you give out to the world is returned to you. The Gospel is between God and man. Mans relationship with God has been made perfect in every way if one believes the gift.  In this world you reap what you sow. IMO, TK

Tim,

This God/Son is created in the imagination/mind of God and is the “exact” expression and representation of God.

God is not a being like you and me ,He hasn't got a mind, He doesn't imagine like you and me.

He just act through His unique unfathomable wisdom, He never plans, He knows all from A to Z.

He never created His Son.

His Son is Light out of Light,God out of God.

That's the only way for God the Father to abide in His Son.

God The Father Cannot abide directly in a created being,and since His Son was one with His father,He was from eternity within His father, not created.

God has seven spirits within Himself.

1st. Spirit: Father,Son, and Holy Spirit.    Almighty God

2nd.Spirit: The Father

3rd.Spirit  The Son

4th.Spirit The Holy Spirit

5th.Spirit The Father and the Son :   Michael :  Power

6th.Spirit The Father and the Holy Spirit:   Gabriel : Love

7th Spirit The Son and the Holy Spirit  :  Lucifer : Wisdom

Peace and love

Charles

csaliba
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 27 2011,01:09)
    Tk

Hey Mike:  We each have our lords and God. I have chosen Jesus for the reasons and truths that I believe he gave us from God. If one  follows Jesus only, whether right or wrong his teachings create peace and love unto each person on earth. Jesus is a creator and promoter of peace, love, compassion, kindness and gentleness. It is these aspects of life that are needed in this physical world to survive. Promotion of the old testament that is clearly passed away is religions way of continuing destruction unto annihilation!

Mt 10:34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

is this the peace you are talking about?

Pierre

Terraricca,

Do you really,understand what that means???

Jesus in that scriptures,is making it clear That whoever wants to follow Him, must expect an enormous opposition even from His relatives never mind from neighbours,and foreigners.

He stated so because He came to establish spirituality,and it is the opposite of what it was in the old testament which Jesus fulfilled and sealed forever.

Unfortunately, we are living a  more carnal life than those of the old testament, in fact we are back to square one slaves of the flesh.

According to Jesus we will be more severely punished than those of the old testament, for the simple reason that Jesus removed Satan spirit from our souls,and nature,therefore all the evil we do is through ourselves,where before in the old testament, Satan was the proprietor of all souls,and nature.

That's why we needed our saviour Jesus Christ God in Flesh through the power of the Holy Spirit.

peace and Love

Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 27 2011,04:15)
    The most high God always delivered men from destruction, death, lions, furnaces, etc.!

Yes He did! And many times at the expense and DEATH of other men. Is this true?

terraricca
    Participant

Charles

Terraricca,

Jesus in that scriptures,is making it clear That whoever wants to follow Him, must expect an enormous opposition even from His relatives never mind from neighbours,and foreigners.

He stated so because He came to establish spirituality,and it is the opposite of what it was in the old testament which Jesus fulfilled and sealed forever.

Unfortunately, we are living a more carnal life than those of the old testament, in fact we are back to square one slaves of the flesh.

According to Jesus we will be more severely punished than those of the old testament, for the simple reason that Jesus removed Satan spirit from our souls,and nature,therefore all the evil we do is through ourselves,where before in the old testament, Satan was the proprietor of all souls,and nature.

That's why we needed our saviour Jesus Christ God in Flesh through the power of the Holy Spirit.

peace and Love

Charles

I am very familiar with that scripture,

but it seems to me you do not have a good and true grip on the scriptures truth ,the one that comes from the understanding of Gods truth not men truth,

first there is no such a thing has the old and new testament men made so,the word of God is one word,

and there always was spirituality ,you just have to look in scriptures ,and one more thing what is spirituality?

knowing what it mean will help us both,

secondly where in scriptures it says that Jesus is God ,you when to religion and they have filled your mind with dirt and this will not help you to see the scriptures the way they are written ,because you have now a preconceived mind (deceit)

Pierre

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 30 2011,11:52)

The most high God always delivered men from destruction, death, lions, furnaces, etc.!

Yes He did!  And many times at the expense and DEATH of other men.  Is this true?

Mike: The key seems to me to be that those in God or of God or believers in God or those with faith in God are delivered from destruction!

Had the others had faith is God they would not have died?

IMO, TK

csaliba
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 30 2011,12:09)
    Charles

Terraricca,

Unfortunately, we are living a  more carnal life than those of the old testament, in fact we are back to square one slaves of the flesh.

peace and Love

Charles

but it seems to me you do not have a good and true grip on the scriptures truth ,the one that comes from the understanding of Gods truth not men truth,

first there is no such a thing has the old and new testament men made so,the word of God is one word,

and there always was spirituality ,you just have to look in scriptures ,and one more thing what is spirituality?

secondly where in scriptures it says that Jesus is God ,you when to religion and they have filled your mind with dirt and this will not help you to see the scriptures the way they are written ,because you have now a preconceived mind (deceit)

Pierre

,and one more thing what is spirituality?

Pierre, I will answer your question through my question!

What commandments Jesus established????

John 14:15If ye love me, keep my commandments.

John15:10If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

Please Pierre,expand on this because I am not sure what you meant!!
    You stated: first there is no such a thing has the old and new testament men made so,the word of God is one word,

peace and love

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (csaliba @ July 01 2011,12:54)

Charles

Terraricca,

peace and Love

Charles

Pierre

,and one more thing what is spirituality?

Pierre, I will answer your question through my question!

What commandments Jesus established????

John 14:15If ye love me, keep my commandments.

John15:10If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

Please Pierre,expand on this because I am not sure what you meant!!
    You stated: first there is no such a thing has the old and new testament men made so,the word of God is one word,

peace and love

Charles

charles

What commandments Jesus established?

before you answer to your own question;
    please tell me what did Christ teaches to his disciples that was not covered in the scriptures at his time (so called O.T)

your answer to this question also answer to your question for me to expand to ;

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 30 2011,04:47)
    Mike: The key seems to me to be that those in God or of God or believers in God or those with faith in God are delivered from destruction!

IMO, TK

Yes Tim…………..in most cases that is what happened.

But isn't this also what's GOING TO happen? Won't Jesus destroy the wicked to make life better for the meek?

So how can you love the future “destroyer” of many and hate the former “destroyer” of many?

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 30 2011,21:47)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 30 2011,11:52)

Yes He did!  And many times at the expense and DEATH of other men.  Is this true?

IMO, TK

Tim! Mike is chocked in what you are saying, and so am I. What are you saying, if we have Faith, we won't die? Not according to Scripture.

1Cr 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

Peace Irene

csaliba
    Participant

Charles

Terraricca,

peace and Love

Charles

Pierre

secondly where in scriptures it says that Jesus is God ,you when to religion and they have filled your mind with dirt and this will not help you to see the scriptures the way they are written ,because you have now a preconceived mind (deceit)     /QUOTE]

MATTHEW 11:11
    “Truly I say to you, among those born of women there has not arisen anyone greater than John the Baptist! YET THE ONE WHO IS LEAST IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS GREATER THAN HE.

Pierre,

Since you are familiar with scriptures,

To Whom in your opinion Jesus is referring, who is the least and also greater than John the Baptist in that same instant when Jesus spoke.

Remember as well that :

9“But what did you go out to see? A prophet? Yes, I tell you, and one who is more than a prophet.

10“This is the one about whom it is written,
            ‘BEHOLD, I SEND MY MESSENGER AHEAD OF YOU,
            WHO WILL PREPARE YOUR WAY BEFORE YOU.’

Don't you think that Only  GOD was, is, and will remain in Heaven forever,who is greater than John and in the same time the least on earth in Jesus Christ?????????

Now these are the scriptures,that Jesus is God:

But,with every respect and in Jesus Love, you must pray,fast,behave and act to imitate Jesus in order to receive Light from the Holy Spirit, and prevent Satan to keep you blind .
    Who is omnipotent (all powerful)?1 Chronicles 29:11Philippians 3:20-21
    Who is omniscient (all knowing)?1 John 3:20Colossians 2:2-3
    Who is omnipresent (present everywhere)?Proverbs 15:32 Corinthians 2:14
    Who is Lord of Sabbath?Genesis 2:3Matthew 12:8
    Who is the great “I am?”Exodus 3:14John 8:58
    Who is the only creator?Isaiah 44:24John 1:3
    Who is the only savior?Isaiah 43:11, 45:21Acts 4:12
    Who will judge mankind?Isaiah 3:13, 142 Corinthians 5:10 John 5:22
    Who will judge between the sheep and goats?Ezekiel 34:17Matthew 25:31-33
    Who sent the prophets?Jeremiah 7:25Matthew 23:34
    Who resurrected Jesus?Acts 4:10John 10:17-18
    Who is “coming in glory?”Isaiah 40:5Matthew 24:30
    Who is our Father?Isaiah 63:16Isaiah 9:6
    Who is the “first and last?”Isaiah 44:6Revelation 1:17
    Who is Rock of salvation?2 Samuel 22:321 Corinthians 10:4
    Who is Stone of stumbling?Isaiah 8:13-151 Peter 2:8
    “One crying in the wilderness” came to prepare a way for whom?Isaiah 40:3Matthew 3:3
    Who is eternal?Genesis 21:33Micah 5:2
    Who is the fountain of living waters?Jeremiah 17:13John 4:10-14
    Who resurrects the dead?Acts 26:8John 6:40
    Who gives rewards to man?Isaiah 40:10Matthew 16:27
    Who has all authority and power?1 Chronicles 29:11Matthew 28:18
    Who gives power and authority to man?Psalm 68:35Luke 9:1
    Who forgives sin?2 Chronicles 7:14Matthew 9:6
    Who sent the Holy Spirit?John 14:16John 16:7
    Who has the greatest name?Nehemiah 9:5Philippians 2:9
    Whom are we to worship?Exodus 34:14Revelation 5:12-13
    Who is the good Shepherd?Genesis 48:15John 10:14
    Who searches for the lost sheep of Israel?Ezekiel 34:11Matthew 15:24
    Who is “Lord of Lords?”Deuteronomy 10:17Revelation 17:14
    To whom shall every knee bow?Isaiah 45:22-23Philippians 2:10
    Who is the righteous branch of David?Jeremiah 23:5-6Jeremiah 33:15
    Who alone is Holy?1 Samuel 2:2Acts 3:14
    Whose blood cleanses us?Acts 20:281 John 1:7
    The world was created for whom?Proverbs 16:4Colossians 1:16
    Who is above all?Nehemiah 9:6Romans 9:5
    Who is forever the same?Psalms 102:24-27Hebrews 1:8-12
    Who is our light?Psalm 27:1John 8:12
    Who is the way or path?Psalms 16:11John 14:6
    Who is in charge of the angels?Psalms 103:202 Thessalonians 1:7
    Who gives us rest?Exodus 33:14Matthew 11:28
    Who gives eternal life?Proverbs 19:23John 3:36
    We are the bride of whom?Isaiah 54:52 Corinthians 11:2
    Who tests the heart and mind?Jeremiah 17:10Revelation 2:23

Peace and Love in our Lord Jesus Christ the only saviour God

Charles

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 01 2011,13:12)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 30 2011,04:47)

IMO, TK

Yes Tim…………..in most cases that is what happened.

But isn't this also what's GOING TO happen?  Won't Jesus destroy the wicked to make life better for the meek?

So how can you love the future “destroyer” of many and hate the former “destroyer” of many?

Mike: GOD IS NOT GOING TO DESTROY MANKIND!! Mankind is perfect. Only his thinking is wrong. He has believed lies about God and has a fuzzy, unclear picture of God. God does not love you and hate you. God does not heal people and then kill people. The only thing evil is WRONG THINKING which leads to evil deeds of destruction.

If a computer is programed wrong you don't throw it away, you program it correctely and then its perfect. God does not destroy his creation. He made it perfect, gave it free will choice and it programed itself with evil. Jesus is the reprogramer. Here his words deep within and you are made perfect again.

GOD IS THE TRUTH OF ABSOLUTE LIFE! Jesus came to show mankind the truth about who he is and what he is. RELIGION had duped man into believing he was unworthy, unclean, sinful, unrighteous, et.al.! Jesus came to clear up those lies that had be propagated over the years. Man was lost in untruth. Man was lost in destructive lies apart from the truth.

Take away all religious thinking for one moment in time. The information that man had created and passed down to his own kind was dirty and destrutive. That wasn't God.

Jesus came to reveal the truth to mankind. If you believe Jesus came from God and Jesus was Gods representative of the truth then listen to Jesus, not the destructive old testament. God said the information that is set before you is information of life or death, now its up to you to choose.

The word of God, JESUS, has come, is come, is coming and will come! The eternal word is at work now. The word is going forth doing two things at once(two edged sword). The word is destroying untruth and leaveing the truth of God. The wars we are in are to find the truth of what God thinks about us. When Jesus(the word of God) destroys the wicked(lies and deceptions) the meek will inherit the earth.

God is burning up the evil thinking, doctrines, information against mankind/the sons of God! Evil spirits/words of darkness, wickedness in high places distorting and changing mankind into hateful killers. The religious order of man destroying his brothers for the sake of gain!

The tares(bad see, untruth) are gathered and burned. The good seed(words of God through Jesus) is left, to itself.

The fishermen gather the fish into boats, the good ones they keep the bad ones they throw back.

Just as in the days of Noah, one will be taken one will remain.
    The evil is taken and the righteous remain in the kingdom of their father. In the time of Noah the evil was washed away.

IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

Charles

But,with every respect and in Jesus Love, you must pray,fast,behave and act to imitate Jesus in order to receive Light from the Holy Spirit, and prevent Satan to keep you blind .

this is a religion procedure not a Godly recommendation,

Who is omnipotent (all powerful)? 1 Chronicles 29:11 ( THIS IT TALLKS ABOUT GOD )Philippians 3:20-21 (IN THIS VERSES IT TALLK ABOUT CHRIST)
    Who is omniscient (all knowing)? 1 John 3:20 (THIS VERSE TALLK ABOUT GOD) Colossians 2:2-3 (IN THESE VERSES IT TALLKS ABOUT THE MYSTERY OF GOD THAT IT WAS THE COMING OF CHRIST)
    Who is omnipresent (present everywhere)? Proverbs 15:3(THIS IS TALLKING ABOUT GOD) 2 Corinthians 2:14(THIS TALLKS ABOUT GOD LETTING US ACOMPLISH THE WORKS IN CHRIST MEANS PREACH THE GOSPEL)
    Who is Lord of Sabbath? Genesis 2:3 (THIS TALLKS ABOUT GOD RESTING FROM THE CREATION ON EARTH) Matthew 12:8 (THIS TALLKS ABOUT CHRIST BEING THE LORD OF THE SABBATH )your are mixing things up.

Who is the great “I am?” Exodus 3:14 John 8:58
    Who is the only creator? Isaiah 44:24 John 1:3
    Who is the only savior? Isaiah 43:11, 45:21 Acts 4:12
    Who will judge mankind? Isaiah 3:13, 14 2 Corinthians 5:10 John 5:22
    Who will judge between the sheep and goats? Ezekiel 34:17 Matthew 25:31-33
    Who sent the prophets? Jeremiah 7:25 Matthew 23:34
    Who resurrected Jesus? Acts 4:10 John 10:17-18
    Who is “coming in glory?” Isaiah 40:5 Matthew 24:30
    Who is our Father? Isaiah 63:16 Isaiah 9:6
    Who is the “first and last?” Isaiah 44:6 Revelation 1:17
    Who is Rock of salvation? 2 Samuel 22:32 1 Corinthians 10:4
    Who is Stone of stumbling? Isaiah 8:13-15 1 Peter 2:8
    “One crying in the wilderness” came to prepare a way for whom? Isaiah 40:3 Matthew 3:3
    Who is eternal? Genesis 21:33 Micah 5:2
    Who is the fountain of living waters? Jeremiah 17:13 John 4:10-14
    Who resurrects the dead? Acts 26:8 John 6:40
    Who gives rewards to man? Isaiah 40:10 Matthew 16:27
    Who has all authority and power? 1 Chronicles 29:11 Matthew 28:18
    Who gives power and authority to man? Psalm 68:35 Luke 9:1
    Who forgives sin? 2 Chronicles 7:14 Matthew 9:6
    Who sent the Holy Spirit? John 14:16 John 16:7
    Who has the greatest name? Nehemiah 9:5 Philippians 2:9
    Whom are we to worship? Exodus 34:14 Revelation 5:12-13
    Who is the good Shepherd? Genesis 48:15 John 10:14
    Who searches for the lost sheep of Israel? Ezekiel 34:11 Matthew 15:24
    Who is “Lord of Lords?” Deuteronomy 10:17 Revelation 17:14
    To whom shall every knee bow? Isaiah 45:22-23 Philippians 2:10
    Who is the righteous branch of David? Jeremiah 23:5-6 Jeremiah 33:15
    Who alone is Holy? 1 Samuel 2:2 Acts 3:14
    Whose blood cleanses us? Acts 20:28 1 John 1:7
    The world was created for whom? Proverbs 16:4 Colossians 1:16
    Who is above all? Nehemiah 9:6 Romans 9:5
    Who is forever the same? Psalms 102:24-27 Hebrews 1:8-12
    Who is our light? Psalm 27:1 John 8:12
    Who is the way or path? Psalms 16:11 John 14:6
    Who is in charge of the angels? Psalms 103:20 2 Thessalonians 1:7
    Who gives us rest? Exodus 33:14 Matthew 11:28
    Who gives eternal life? Proverbs 19:23 John 3:36
    We are the bride of whom? Isaiah 54:5 ( YOU ARE NOT UNDERSTANDING SCRIPTURES )2 Corinthians 11:2(HERE PAUL TALLKS ABOUT STEPHEN WHERE HE APPROVED THE LAPIDATION AND WAS THERE.)
    Who tests the heart and mind? Jeremiah 17:10 Revelation 2:23

IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU HAVE BEEN PROGRAMED BY RELIGION OF MEN NOT BY THE THE WORD OF GOD,YOUR SCRIPTURES ARE MIXING CHRIST AND GOD AND SO BELIEVE THEY ARE THE SAME AND ONE PERSON,WRONG HOW COULD ONE BE THE FATHER AND THE SON AND ALSO BE THE SON AND THE FATHER,

YOUR MIND HAS BEEN ALTERED BY DECEIT ,CLEAN IT UP AND SEE TRUTH IN SCRIPTURES.

Pierre

csaliba
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 02 2011,00:37)
    Charles

this is a religion procedure not a Godly recommendation,

Who is omnipotent (all powerful)? 1 Chronicles 29:11  ( THIS IT TALLKS ABOUT GOD )Philippians 3:20-21 (IN THIS VERSES IT TALLK ABOUT CHRIST)
    Who is omniscient (all knowing)? 1 John 3:20    (THIS VERSE TALLK ABOUT GOD) Colossians 2:2-3 (IN THESE VERSES IT TALLKS ABOUT THE MYSTERY OF GOD THAT IT WAS THE COMING OF CHRIST)
    Who is omnipresent (present everywhere)? Proverbs 15:3(THIS IS TALLKING ABOUT GOD) 2 Corinthians 2:14(THIS TALLKS ABOUT GOD LETTING US ACOMPLISH THE WORKS IN CHRIST MEANS PREACH THE GOSPEL)
    Who is Lord of Sabbath? Genesis 2:3 (THIS TALLKS ABOUT GOD RESTING FROM THE CREATION ON EARTH) Matthew 12:8 (THIS TALLKS ABOUT CHRIST BEING THE LORD OF THE SABBATH )your are mixing things up.

Who is the great “I am?” Exodus 3:14 John 8:58
    Who is the only creator? Isaiah 44:24 John 1:3
    Who is the only savior? Isaiah 43:11, 45:21 Acts 4:12
    Who will judge mankind? Isaiah 3:13, 14 2 Corinthians 5:10 John 5:22
    Who will judge between the sheep and goats? Ezekiel 34:17 Matthew 25:31-33
    Who sent the prophets? Jeremiah 7:25 Matthew 23:34
    Who resurrected Jesus? Acts 4:10 John 10:17-18
    Who is “coming in glory?” Isaiah 40:5 Matthew 24:30
    Who is our Father? Isaiah 63:16 Isaiah 9:6
    Who is the “first and last?” Isaiah 44:6 Revelation 1:17
    Who is Rock of salvation? 2 Samuel 22:32 1 Corinthians 10:4
    Who is Stone of stumbling? Isaiah 8:13-15 1 Peter 2:8
    “One crying in the wilderness” came to prepare a way for whom? Isaiah 40:3 Matthew 3:3
    Who is eternal? Genesis 21:33 Micah 5:2
    Who is the fountain of living waters? Jeremiah 17:13 John 4:10-14
    Who resurrects the dead? Acts 26:8 John 6:40
    Who gives rewards to man? Isaiah 40:10 Matthew 16:27
    Who has all authority and power? 1 Chronicles 29:11 Matthew 28:18
    Who gives power and authority to man? Psalm 68:35 Luke 9:1
    Who forgives sin? 2 Chronicles 7:14 Matthew 9:6
    Who sent the Holy Spirit? John 14:16 John 16:7
    Who has the greatest name? Nehemiah 9:5 Philippians 2:9
    Whom are we to worship? Exodus 34:14 Revelation 5:12-13
    Who is the good Shepherd? Genesis 48:15 John 10:14
    Who searches for the lost sheep of Israel? Ezekiel 34:11 Matthew 15:24
    Who is “Lord of Lords?” Deuteronomy 10:17 Revelation 17:14
    To whom shall every knee bow? Isaiah 45:22-23 Philippians 2:10
    Who is the righteous branch of David? Jeremiah 23:5-6 Jeremiah 33:15
    Who alone is Holy? 1 Samuel 2:2 Acts 3:14
    Whose blood cleanses us? Acts 20:28 1 John 1:7
    The world was created for whom? Proverbs 16:4 Colossians 1:16
    Who is above all? Nehemiah 9:6 Romans 9:5
    Who is forever the same? Psalms 102:24-27 Hebrews 1:8-12
    Who is our light? Psalm 27:1 John 8:12
    Who is the way or path? Psalms 16:11 John 14:6
    Who is in charge of the angels? Psalms 103:20 2 Thessalonians 1:7
    Who gives us rest? Exodus 33:14 Matthew 11:28
    Who gives eternal life? Proverbs 19:23 John 3:36
    We are the bride of whom? Isaiah 54:5 ( YOU ARE NOT UNDERSTANDING SCRIPTURES )2 Corinthians 11:2(HERE PAUL TALLKS ABOUT STEPHEN WHERE HE APPROVED THE LAPIDATION AND WAS THERE.)
    Who tests the heart and mind? Jeremiah 17:10 Revelation 2:23

IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU HAVE BEEN PROGRAMED BY RELIGION OF MEN NOT BY THE THE WORD OF GOD,YOUR SCRIPTURES ARE MIXING CHRIST AND GOD AND SO BELIEVE THEY ARE THE SAME AND ONE PERSON,WRONG HOW COULD ONE BE THE FATHER AND THE SON AND ALSO BE THE SON AND THE FATHER,

YOUR MIND HAS BEEN ALTERED BY DECEIT ,CLEAN IT UP AND SEE TRUTH IN SCRIPTURES.

Pierre

Pierre,

WRONG HOW COULD ONE BE THE FATHER AND THE SON AND ALSO BE THE SON AND THE FATHER,

For God all is possible!!

It seems to me that you limited God's omnipotence since you stated that.

Are you putting God in your kind of mind .

WE are only bits of corrupted beings and minds.

Don't compare God with us.

John 10:30 I and the Father are one.”

Almighty God has seven Spirits,but still one Spirit

1st. Spirit:  The Father,the Son,and the Holy spirit

2nd. Spirit: The Father

3rd. Spirit:  The Holy Spirit.

4th. Spirit: The father and the Son : Power      within Michael

5th. Spirit:The Father and the Holy Spirit : Love  within Gabriel

6th. Spirit:  The Holy Spirit and the Son : wisdom within Lucifer (Satan)

Almighty God has three entities, God the father,God the Son ,God the Holy Spirit.but still one Almighty God. It is not within our intelligence to comprehend this.

We are carnal mortal creatures,and possess corrupted worldly wisdom.The main reason that there are so much confusion within our belief  regarding God,Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.

But we should Give God all possibilities otherwise we will be limiting God.

Although God is the purest, perfect,righteous,and omnipotent being,He still somehow through His unfathomable wisdom allowed room for  complete opposite spirits like Satan,his demons and God knows what,in order to demonstrate His highest virtues of

LOVE,MERCY,CHARITY,SIMPLICITY,OBEDIENCE,HUMILITY,MEEKNESS,PATIENCE,ENDURANCE,AND MORE… MORE……IN ORDER TO REDEEM ALL.THROUGH HIS BENIGNITY AND NOT THROUGH HIS MAJESTY

God the Father remained always in heaven.but still was born a man in Jesus Christ His Son,through the power of the Holy Spirit.

Jesus had the Father fullness  within Him, through the Holy Spirit.

The term Son is only within our intelligence,as  God hasn't and never had a Son.

The term Son is applied as proof that the Father is the Almighty God as one but within Him always had eternally His Son.

The Father created all the spiritual creatures,and cosmos, through His word ,His Son as proof that He was always one with the Father.

John:14:KJV

10Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

11Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

All that is scriptures not My  MIND  ALTERED BY DECEIT

Peace and Love

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Charles

Almighty God has three entities, God the father,God the Son ,God the Holy Spirit.but still one Almighty God. It is not within our intelligence to comprehend this.

this is the trinity ,the most stupid believe I ever heard of and is not in scriptures ,you believe this not because you read it the bible but because men thought you ,

you have gone to the scriptures and try to find anything that you can pick up to justify this satanic description of the only true God and father of Christ ,his first born of creation.

another thing the holy spirit is not a entity but the will of God,

yes “nothing is impossible with God” only one thing is impossible to God and that is to LIE;and that is what trinitarian are doing ,make Gods word show lies so they can show there own lie and deceit ,

if you are sold to the trinity you are barking at the wrong tree ,because i will never give the truth of God in exchange for even one lie.

go in the trinity topic here and see and learn,and understand ,

all those scriptures you are showing are there and have a respond,check it out ,

For God all is possible!! YOU SAY THIS ;is that what scriptures are saying ??

Pierre

csaliba
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 02 2011,05:11)
    Charles

this is the trinity ,the most stupid believe I ever heard of and is not in scriptures ,you believe this not because you read it the bible but because men thought you ,

you have gone to the scriptures and try to find anything that you can pick up to justify this satanic description of the only true God and father of Christ ,his first born of creation.

another thing the holy spirit is not a entity but the will of God,

yes “nothing is impossible with God” only one thing is impossible to God and that is to LIE;and that is what trinitarian are doing ,make Gods word show lies so they can show there own lie and deceit ,

if you are sold to the trinity you are barking at the wrong tree ,because i will never give the truth of God in exchange for even one lie.

go in the trinity topic here and see and learn,and understand ,

all those scriptures you are showing are there and have a respond,check it out ,

For God all is possible!! YOU SAY THIS ;is that what scriptures are saying ??

Pierre

Pierre,

Mark 10:7And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

Mark 14:36 And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee;

Matthew 28:Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost

John 15:26But when the COMFORTER is come, whom I will send unto you from the FATHER, even THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH, which proceedeth from the FATHER, HE shall testify of ME

You yourself is a trinity,

You Have a spirit, From the Holy spirit
    You have a soul,  From the Father
    You have a body, From Jesus

You are one person

You are the image of God!!

WE are living through the Holy Spirit.

We have The Father and the Son both abiding within us through the Holy Spirit.

all those scriptures you are showing are there and have a respond,check it out

The scripture is a enough ,and I rely and receive light through the Holy Spirit.

I am not barking at anything,I am a witness of my belief,and I expect and respect others to do the same.

Do not call lies what you can't see. I can see things through scriptures different from the way you and others do.

Since I've been on Heaven net I respected everyone and I never called anyone a liar.

I respect in what you believe,and I expect that you respect mine.

We  still are Christians in one Jesus  Christ Our Lord

All these different beliefs are purposely designed from God in order for the truth to be revealed.

The more you and others talk about their different beliefs,the more is healthy for all of us on Heaven  net in order to verify all through scriptures, and the truth will come out.

One thing is very  important,that we must reflect in depth on every topic not just read.

I received a lot of light through all the topics.

Since you feel certain of your belief be a witness in order for others to reflect upon.

But don't get upset because it will become Antichrist!!
    Do everything in Love of Jesus!!

I feel confident on Heaven net because I am a person to use a lot of scriptures,and you still call them lies!!!

Peace and Love

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Charles

Mark 10:7And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

Mark 14:36 And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee;

all things are possible WITH God;and yet no place it says that God does anything out of his will of what had been for seen and announced even when Christ prayed;Mk 14:36 “Abba, Father,” he said, “everything is possible for you. Take this cup from me. Yet not what I will, but what you will.”

so God will not change his will ,what as been said will be done ,

You yourself is a trinity,

You Have a spirit, From the Holy spirit
    You have a soul, From the Father
    You have a body, From Jesus

You are one person

You are the image of God!!

WE are living through the Holy Spirit.

NO,I am not a trinity ;if I live it is because God as letting me live and I thank him every day for that live,

we all who live on the earth received a live (one talent) what we do with it make us different,

our soul and the body we have his given by God in his will that he give to NOAH Ge 9:1 Then God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth

you misinterpreted the scriptures with your believe in the trinity ,

now the holy spirit his NOT an entity so there can not be a trinity ,

Since you feel certain of your belief be a witness in order for others to reflect upon

this is what i do ,just read my quotes.

But don't get upset because it will become Antichrist!!
    Do everything in Love of Jesus!!

what bugs me is that people like you what i can see is a good men .and being so engulfed in men's view and not scriptures.

If you would do all thing for Christ and Gods love you would not add to scriptures and inventing things they have never said or written ,

Since I've been on Heaven net I respected everyone and I never called anyone a liar.

1Pe 1:13 Therefore, prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed.
    1Pe 1:14 As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance.
    1Pe 1:15 But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do;
    1Pe 1:16 for it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.”
    1Pe 1:17 Since you call on a Father who judges each man’s work impartially, live your lives as strangers here in reverent fear

1Pe 1:24 For,
    “All men are like grass,
    and all their glory is like the flowers of the field;
    the grass withers and the flowers fall,
    1Pe 1:25 but the word of the Lord stands forever.”

And this is the word that was preached to you.
    1Pe 2:1 Therefore, rid yourselves of all malice and all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander of every kind.

Jn 8:42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me.
    Jn 8:43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say.
    Jn 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
    Jn 8:45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me!

Lk 8:21 He replied, “My mother and brothers are those who hear God’s word and put it into practice.”
    they do not teach what is not written;

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ July 01 2011,21:19)
    Mike:

The only thing evil is WRONG THINKING which leads to evil deeds of destruction.                                             

IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

I'm glad you finally realize it is a person's deeds that are the problem irregardless of how they think!

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus'
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 368 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account