Emmanuel

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 368 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 16 2011,21:14)
    Pierre:  TEMPTATION COMES TO ATTACK YOUR “FAITH” NOT YOUR “WORKS”!

Hi Tim,

And deception comes to attack your works. (Mark 13:6)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 16 2011,21:22)

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 16 2011,01:47)
    Sin was thinking there was sin.

Hi Tim,

This is false!   …what proof do you offer for your assertion?
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (1Thess.5:21)

God bless

Ed: If there is no sin in God then where is sin? TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 16 2011,21:41)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 16 2011,21:22)

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 16 2011,01:47)
    Sin was thinking there was sin.

Hi Tim,

This is false!   …what proof do you offer for your assertion?
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (1Thess.5:21)

God bless

Ed: If there is no sin in God then where is sin? TK

Hi Tim,

Where do lies preside?
    Where does deception live?
    Where's the place evil is located?
    They are in those who practice them!

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Ed: You of all should know.

Where do lies preside?…..Anything that does not align with God's words/truth is a lie! A believed illusion not of God truth!

Where does deception live?…..Deception is any/all thoughts released into the ether, planted in the earth by deceived man who accepted them as his truth and released them in the earth.

Where's the place evil is located?…..When a human mind thinks on or dwells on a subject, like energies will instantly come to his mind that have a like vibration or frequency. That's why meditating on good brings forth good things in life and meditating on evil brings evil energies forth in life. So if you believe you are a sinner and ponder and meditate that way you will bring forth whatever fears or dislikes that you fear or resist in your mind. Like Job said, what I so greatly feared has come upon me.

They are in those who practice them!….They come to the mind of those who fear them. Fear draws evil of all to mind.

The temptations that come to mans mind are to uproot the(perfection, sin free) seed of God sown in the mind/heart. All evil is started in the mind by believing and then fearing and then speaking those thoughts out.

Sin has been removed by Jesus. Sin now, is refusing to believe that is true. Now, believing we have sin is our own self condemning sin!! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 16 2011,22:35)

TK

Hi Tim,

What do mean by this comment?
    Remember bearing false witness “IS” a sin!

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 16 2011,23:13)

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 16 2011,22:35)

TK

Hi Tim,

What do mean by this comment?
    Remember bearing false witness “IS” a sin!

Ed: How many time would someone have to tell you, you have no sin, before you would stop making up sins? If bearing false witness to you is a sin, I wouldn't “bear false witness”.

Jesus washed me clean from all sin and unrighteousness. My perfection is by faith in him. God gave the truth to Jesus and Jesus did the work and gave it to all those who would “accept by faith” his truth.

WHY IS IT THAT YOU DO NOT BELIEVE?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 16 2011,23:57)
    If bearing false witness to you is a sin, I wouldn't “bear false witness”.

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 16 2011,01:30)
    ED, YOU APPEAR TO BE FULLY ACCEPTING OF THE OLD TESTAMENT, CLEANSING BY RITUAL WORKS.

Then recant of this erroneous claim.

Pastry
    Participant

Tim!
    1Jo 2:1 ¶ My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an mediator with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

And then John keeps on written about the righteousness of Christ and us….. You taken all of this and only say half of the truth that in this flesh we have fallen prey to sin….also this

Rom 4:6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

Rom 4:7 [Saying], Blessed [are] they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
    Rom 4:8 Blessed [is] the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

What that means to me is, that there is no scarifies for our sins, Jesus being th perfect scarifies…..
    In the past they used animals for their attonement, we don;t have to do that any longer….

Please don't forget all of Scriptures…..not just the ones you like, so do I……but I realize that if I sin, I will not just leave it go and think I don't have to say anything to God about it….. that is the wrong attitude to have IMO
    I will go and confess my sin to God and in a twinkle of the eye, I am in Gods grace again….. that is why we have a Mediator in the fist place…. We would not need one if it would go automatically…..
    Irene

terraricca
    Participant

tk

To a man that believes that some work or deed he does, is a sin, which all sin separates man from God, it is a sin that separates him. It is an illusion in his mind, not true, but if the man thinks it to be sin for him, it is as truth.

Mt 12:31 And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.
    Mt 12:32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.
    Mt 12:33 “Make a tree(man) good and its fruit will be good, or make a tree(man) bad and its fruit will be bad, for a tree(man) is recognized by its fruit.

Mt 12:36 But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken.
    Mt 12:37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned

JN 8:11 She said, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said, “ I do not condemn you, either. Go. From now on sin no more.”]

RO 5:12 Therefore, just as through one man sin(rebellion) entered into the world, and death through sin(the rebellion), and so death spread to all men, because all sinned—(rebel against God)

RO 6:6 knowing this, that our old self was crucified with Him, in order that our body of sin might be done away with, so that we would no longer be slaves to sin;

RO 6:11 Even so consider yourselves to be dead to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus.
    RO 6:12 Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its lusts,
    RO 6:13 and do not go on presenting the members of your body to sin as instruments of unrighteousness; but present yourselves to God as those alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God.
    RO 6:14 For sin shall not be master over you, for you are not under law but under grace.
    RO 6:15 What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? May it never be!
    RO 6:16 Do you not know that when you present yourselves to someone as slaves for obedience, you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin resulting in death, or of obedience resulting in righteousness?
    RO 6:17 But thanks be to God that though you were slaves of sin, you became obedient from the heart to that form of teaching to which you were committed,
    RO 6:18 and having been freed from sin, you became slaves of righteousness.

so either we overcome sin (rebellion ) and we become slave to righteousness,or we will be overcome by sin (rebellion against God)

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 17 2011,00:10)

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 16 2011,23:57)
    If bearing false witness to you is a sin, I wouldn't “bear false witness”.

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 16 2011,01:30)
    ED, YOU APPEAR TO BE FULLY ACCEPTING OF THE OLD TESTAMENT, YOU APPEAR TO BE FULLY ACCEPTING OF THE OLD TESTAMENT.

Then recant of this erroneous claim.

Ed: If there is something I have said that you wish that I recant then so be it. I'm not trying to hurt or anger anyone.

I am testing what God has given to me through my own personal studies. I have followed no one. I wear no labels of any sort. The label to describe me would be “a disciple of Jesus”!

….. YOU APPEAR TO BE FULLY ACCEPTING OF THE OLD TESTAMENT RITUAL CLEANSINGS…. It is an opinion not a claim. Still I recant!!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 17 2011,02:10)
    YOU APPEAR TO BE FULLY ACCEPTING OF THE OLD TESTAMENT RITUAL CLEANSINGS

Hi Tim,

The old testament ritual cleansings were done away with
    Jesus by his sacrificial death on the cross. (Heb.9:26)
    Thank you for owning up on your mistake. :)

Your friend

ftk
    Participant

Irene;
    ……Tim!
    1Jo 2:1 ¶ My little children, these things write I unto you, [that ye sin not]. And [if any man sin], we have an mediator with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:……IF ANY MAN SIN, WE HAVE A MEDIATOR, JESUS CHRIST THE RIGHTEOUS……JESUS REMOVED ALL THE SIN OF THE WORLD….JUST BELIEVE!

And then John keeps on written about the righteousness of Christ and us….. You taken all of this and only say half of the truth that [in this flesh we have fallen prey to sin]….also this…..YOU MADE UP THAT LINE, IN THIS FLESH WE HAVE FALLEN PREY TO SIN….I HAVE NOT, NEITHER SHOULD YOU. SIN IS IN THE MIND, IT ISN'T A WORK OR DEED, IT IS A BELIEF. JESUS TOOK AWAY THE SIN OF THE WORLD WHEN HE NAILED IT ON THE CROSS. NOW THERE IS NO SIN FOR THOSE IN CHRIST.

Rom 4:6 Even as David also describeth [the blessedness of the man, unto whom God (imputeth) righteousness] {without works}, AMEN TO THAT….AND ANOTHER AMEN TO THAT…..IT IS A WONDERFUL DAY THAT GOD HAS MADE FOR THOSE WHO CAN BELIEVE!!

Rom 4:7 [Saying], Blessed [are] they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered…..WONDERFUL TRUTH, AMAZING GRACE….I OWE ALL TO JESUS…….SETFREE, SINFREE!!
    Rom 4:8 Blessed [is] the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin……BEAUTIFUL SCRIPTURES, FULL OF LIFE AND LOVE, PEACE AND JOY….CLEANSING AND RIGHTEOUSNESS….GOODNESS FROM GOD!

What that means to me is, that there is no scarifies for our sins, Jesus being th perfect scarifies…..SIN IS GONE SO IS THE SACRIFICE!
    In the past they used animals for their attonement, we don;t have to do that any longer….THE LAW CHANGED TO LOVE!

Please don't forget all of Scriptures…..not just the ones you like, so do I……but I realize that [if I sin],YOU CANNOT SIN KNOWING YOU HAVE CHRIST WITHIN! DON'T BELIEVE IN SIN. SIN IS NOT FOR THE BELIEVER. SIN IS ONLY FOR ONE WHO BELIEVES IN SIN……. I will not just leave it go and think I don't have to say anything to God about it….. that is the wrong attitude to have IMO
    I will go and confess my sin to God and in a twinkle of the eye, I am in Gods grace again….. that is why we have a Mediator in the fist place…. We would not need one if it would go automatically…..THERE IS NO SIN TO ASK GOD TO FORGIVE YOU OF, UNLESS YOU MAKE IT UP FIRST. WALKING IN LOVE LEAVES NO PLACE FOR SIN IN THE MIND, LOVE COVERS ANY THOUGHTS OR WRONG OR SIN OR BAD. THINK LOVE, WILL CAUSE EXPRESS LOVE WILL CAUSE PEACE, LOVE AND JOY IN LIFE WITH HEALING AND ABUNDANCE IN LIFE! ALL BECAUSE OF JESUS AND HIS WORKS DONE “FOR US”! EXCITING POST IRENE, IMO, TK
    Irene

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

If you don't put Irene's words in a QUOTE BOX    

Irene's words [/quote]      I can't tell where her words end and yours begin.

Your friend

ftk
    Participant

Pierre:

…….JN 8:11 She said, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said, “ I do not condemn you, either. Go. From now on sin no more.”]

RO 5:12 Therefore, just as through one man sin(rebellion) entered into the world, and death through sin(the rebellion), and so death spread to all men, because all sinned—(rebel against God)

RO 6:6 knowing this, that our old self was crucified with Him, in order that our body of sin might be done away with, so that we would no longer be slaves to sin;

RO 6:11 Even so consider yourselves to be dead to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus…. WE ARE DEAD TO SIN, IT NO LONGER EXISTS!
    RO 6:12 Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its lusts,….THE LUST OF SIN IS TO BELIEVE SIN EXISTS!
    RO 6:13 and do not go on presenting the members of your body to sin as instruments of unrighteousness; but present yourselves to God as [those alive from the dead], and [your members as instruments of (righteousness to God)]…..[PRESENT YOURSELVES AS “RESURRECTED FROM THE DEAD(IN SIN)] AND YOUR MEMBERS AS [INSTRUMENTS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS] TO GOD….RESURRECTED AND RIGHTEOUS BY FAITH! PRESENT YOUR SELF!!
    RO 6:14 For [sin shall not be master over you], for you are [not under law] but under grace….GOOD NEWS,SIN CAN'T DO ANYTHING AND WE ARE NOT UNDER LAW!
    RO 6:15 What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? May it never be!…..NO, IF ONE PRESENTS HIMSELF AS A SLAVE TO FAITH YOU ARE SLAVES OF THE ONE WHOM YOU BELIEVE, EITHER SIN UNTO DEATH OR FAITH RESULTING IN RIGHTEOUSNESS…..
    RO 6:16 Do you not know that when you present yourselves to someone as slaves for obedience, you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin resulting in death, or of obedience resulting in righteousness?
    RO 6:17 But thanks be to God that though you [were] slaves of sin, you became [obedient](TO GODS WORD BY FAITH) from the heart to that form of teaching to which you were committed,
    RO 6:18 and [having been freed from sin], [you became slaves of righteousness]……HAVING BEEN FREED FROM SIN…..WE ARE SLAVES OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, WHICH IS BY FAITH! PRAISE GOD FOREVER ,………GOOD POST……CREATES LIFE,JOY,HAPPINESS,GRATITUDE ETC.! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 17 2011,02:53)
    Pierre:

…….JN 8:11 She said, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said, “ I do not condemn you, either. Go. From now on sin no more.”]

RO 6:11 Even so consider yourselves to be dead to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus…. WE ARE DEAD TO SIN, IT NO LONGER EXISTS!
    RO 6:12 Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its lusts,….THE LUST OF SIN IS TO BELIEVE SIN EXISTS!
    RO 6:13 and do not go on presenting the members of your body to sin as instruments of unrighteousness; but present yourselves to God as [those alive from the dead], and [your members as instruments of (righteousness to God)]…..[PRESENT YOURSELVES AS “RESURRECTED FROM THE DEAD(IN SIN)] AND YOUR MEMBERS AS [INSTRUMENTS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS] TO GOD….RESURRECTED AND RIGHTEOUS BY FAITH! PRESENT YOUR SELF!!
    RO 6:14 For [sin shall not be master over you], for you are [not under law] but under grace….GOOD NEWS,SIN CAN'T DO ANYTHING AND WE ARE NOT UNDER LAW!
    RO 6:15 What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? May it never be!…..NO, IF ONE PRESENTS HIMSELF AS A SLAVE TO FAITH YOU ARE SLAVES OF THE ONE WHOM YOU BELIEVE, EITHER SIN UNTO DEATH OR FAITH RESULTING IN RIGHTEOUSNESS…..
    RO 6:17 But thanks be to God that though you [were] slaves of sin, you became [obedient](TO GODS WORD BY FAITH) from the heart to that form of teaching to which you were committed,
    RO 6:18 and [having been freed from sin], [you became slaves of righteousness]……HAVING BEEN FREED FROM SIN…..WE ARE SLAVES OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, WHICH IS BY FAITH! PRAISE GOD FOREVER ,………GOOD POST……CREATES LIFE,JOY,HAPPINESS,GRATITUDE ETC.! TK

Hi Tim,

Your logic is lacking; Tim!

SIN IS TO BELIEVE SIN EXISTS!

Is it a lie to believe lies exist?
    Is it evil to believe evil exists as well?
    Is it deception to believe deception exists?

carmel
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 14 2011,21:00)
    Charles:  Please read the verse from Revelation that you quoted here, again, and see if maybe you didn't read it wrong.

Those that are still “dead in their trespasses and sin” will be judged by their works. Those alive in Christ Jesus by faith are in “the other book that was opened….they were not judged, only the “dead” in their works, deeds, trespasses and sin!!

…..12And I saw [the dead], small and great, stand before God; and (the books) were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and [the dead] were judged out of those things which were written in (the books), [according to their works].

THERE IS NO JUDGMENT FOR THOSE IN THE BOOK OF LIFE…..THEY ARE ALIVE FOREVERMORE….CLEANSED BY THE WORK OF JESUS THAT THEY ACCEPTED BY FAITH…..

Who is in the book of life and “[the dead], small and great, stand before God”
    and [the dead] were judged out of those things which were written in the books, ACCORDING TO THEIR WORKS.

Now these were judged because they believed in Him otherwise they would have not been  in the book of life. READ IT AGAIN!

The “dead” are those separated from Christ by attempting to be clean and righteous through their own efforts which will not work.
    Believers are alive in Christ Jesus, the word of God that has come and judged each believer and accepter as clean, pure, whole, sinless, and worthy of Gods righteousness, received by faith.

Matt:12:33…..O generation of vipers how can ye being evil SPEAK GOOD THINGS for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speeketh….A good man out of the GOOD TREASURE OF THE HEART bringeth forth good things, and an evil man, out of the EVIL TREASURE  bringeth forth evil things(words)…..V37…..for [BY THY WORDS] thou shalt be justified and [BY THY WORDS] THOU SHALT BE CONDEMNED….!

Unless your good works exceeds that of the Pharisees and Saducees you will perish.  IMO, TK

ftk,

Rev: 20 is the last judgement.

There's also the personal judgment for the SOULS only, and this is done as soon as we die.

All those who believe in Jesus whether they are righteous or not,they will be judged by Jesus, since they believed in Him,in order to be judged according to their spiritual works THROUGH THEIR SOULS  WHILE THEY WERE ALIVE AS HUMAN BEINGS IN BODY AND SOUL. Jesus gave us life spiritually in our soul,and spirit,not in the flesh because as flesh we were alive,and as flesh we don't belong to Jesus.

Now when we live on earth spiritually in Jesus,we will receive back the flesh on the last judgment day,but spiritual flesh to remain alive forever.

Those who don't believe in Jesus are already judged and they will go straight to hell, FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT THEY REMAINED DEAD AND WERE NEVER BORN AGAIN IN THE SPIRIT OF THEIR SOULS.

SOULS ARE ALIVE ONLY THROUGH JESUS SPIRIT ON BAPTISM ,AND CONFIMATION BY THE INDIVIDUAL.

I hope it is clear enough now?

peace and love in Jesus Christ.

terraricca
    Participant

tk

..JN 8:11 She said, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said, “ I do not condemn you, either. Go. From now on sin no more.”]

From now on sin no more

this is the start TK not the end ,the women now is in judgement to what her choice will be ,got it ?

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

CARMEL: You said,……Rev: 20 is the last judgement…….THAT HAS NO VALIDITY AT ALL. ITS MADE UP BY YOU!

There's also the personal judgment for the SOULS only, and this is done as soon as we die…..THIS IS ALSO MADE UP BY YOU!

All those who believe in Jesus whether they are righteous or not,they will be judged by Jesus, since they believed in Him,in order to be judged according to their spiritual works THROUGH THEIR SOULS WHILE THEY WERE ALIVE AS HUMAN BEINGS IN BODY AND SOUL. Jesus gave us life spiritually in our soul,and spirit,not in the flesh because as flesh we were alive,and as flesh we don't belong to Jesus….MORE MANUFACTURED GARBAGE….IMO!….THERE IS NO SUPPORT FOR THESE IDEAS!

Now when we live on earth spiritually in Jesus,we will receive back the flesh on the last judgment day,but spiritual flesh to remain alive forever…..DUNG!

Those who don't believe in Jesus are already judged and they will go straight to hell, FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT THEY REMAINED DEAD AND WERE NEVER BORN AGAIN IN THE SPIRIT OF THEIR SOULS.

SOULS ARE ALIVE ONLY THROUGH JESUS SPIRIT ON BAPTISM ,AND CONFIMATION BY THE INDIVIDUAL.

I hope it is clear enough now?…..OF ALL I HAVE READ ON THIS SITE THIS IS THE MOST RIDICULOUS PILE OF MAN MADE JUNK I HAVE READ YET! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO WROTE IT! TK

peace and love in Jesus Christ.GOD BLESS YOU, (?)

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 17 2011,04:09)
    tk

..JN 8:11 She said, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said, “ I do not condemn you, either. Go. From now on sin no more.”]

From now on sin no more

this is the start TK not the end ,the women now is in judgement to what her choice will be ,got it ?

Pierre

PIERRE: IF WHAT SHE DID WAS A SIN AGAINST GOD, BY THE LAW SHE MUST BE STONED TO DEATH! SHE WAS [CAUGHT IN THE ACT] SO SHE WAS GUILTY OF ADULTERY.

So: Either….

A) Jesus broke the law when he set her free and said go and don't sin any more…..Did Jesus break the law?

or:

B) Religion believed it to be a sin against God, but in truth, it was not! And Jesus said to the woman, go[in] sin no more. No more thinking sin in your mind. No more self condemnation. Don't believe anything you can do will separate you from God.

or:

C) Jesus said where are your accusers, hath no man condemned thee? She said, no man lord. Neither do I condemn thee: go in sin no more. (all conjunctions are placed by the translators at their discretion.)

Whats your choice of truth? TK

ftk
    Participant

Ed: YOU SAID……Is it a lie to believe lies exist?
    Is it evil to believe evil exists as well?
    Is it deception to believe deception exists?

IF REFERRING TO THE THINGS OF GOD, THERE IS ONLY TRUTH! GOD IS TRUTH. THERE IS NOTHING OUTSIDE OF GOD BUT DARKNESS AND WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH. ANYTHING SAID THAT DOES NOT ALIGN WITH GOD/TRUTH, IS A LIE. SIN DOES NOT ALIGN WITH GOD IN FACT SIN SEPARATES ONE FROM GOD. THEREFORE, SIN IS A LIE, IT IS NOT OF THE TRUTH.

THIS IS WHY I SAY, “SIN”(ERROR) IS BELIEVING SIN EXISTS! THERE IS NO “SIN” IN GOD. SIN IS IN OUTER DARKNESS! TK

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 368 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account