Ed J for second Moderator.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Rena
    Participant

I would like to nominate Ed J for Moderator.

In my opinion Ed J spends a lot of time here, he welcomes new users, he watches thing's, he annoys people (yes) but he makes the place a nice safe place to come to.

Alongside Mike – so there's two Moderators.

Rena
    Participant

t8, I think the fact there are so far more `No's than `Yes's is good. The other forum I used to go on, the main moderator is not liked because he doesn't muck around. He has no favourites and follows every thread – and posts a warning whenever a poster steps out of line – even in the slightest. It's one of the fastest growing Christian forums on the net. If they had a vote on him I'm sure most people would vote `No too.

I think Ed J would make a good moderator because he doesn't miss a thing. He would need to make some changes though.

Just my opinion.

Proclaimer
    Participant

There are 3 moderators currently, although 1 hasn't been here for quite some time.

But yes, more mods is possible.

We use to have 4 at one stage, but one of them didn't work out.

Rena
    Participant

I know t8.

I hope the votes didn't scare Ed off. I just thought he would make a good moderator?

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

nay nay nay!i said good day!

david
    Participant

I actually have no idea who all the mods are on here. Could someone list them?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

David,

The current mods are t8, Nick Hasson, and mikeboll64

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hey Karmarena,

How many of your 17 different user names did you use to vote? :)

Rena
    Participant

Actually Mike it's not karmarena,

And 17, no.

karmarie almost 2000 posts
    shimmer almost 2000 posts
    Jo – or something – 5 posts.
    thankful – 20 posts or something
    the other one which I won't say because that was confidential – 20ish posts.

and now Rena because I got locked out of both accounts I was using (karmarie and shimmer) because I had an email problem and closed down the accounts. Then I changed my passwords on the heavennet accounts (the two) and reopened a new email. Then couldnt log in under either here because I forgot the passwords (new ones) and couldnt reset them because I no longer had the email addresses. So, told you it was complicated. And as for the other accounts I listed here I have no idea what the passwords were etc, so check them and you will see I havent logged in under anything but Rena. One vote.

There.
    I have nothing more to say on the matter.

princess
    Participant

i like karmarie's new poster name, sounds like a princess' name.

in regards to a mod, t8 is a busy man, mike is a very active mod, i like knowing nick has a place here. so perhaps another mod is needed.

may be a hard decision due there are alot of iron sharpening iron goings on here.

Rena
    Participant

Princess, how are you?
    Rena is part of my first name, it does ring a bell, apart from the last letter being `a…
    Only you would know what I mean. Hope your well.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Rena @ June 23 2011,21:57)
    Actually Mike it's not karmarena,

Karmarie and Rena just seem to flow, so I put them together.

peace,
    mike

princess
    Participant

Quote (Rena @ June 25 2011,08:59)
    Princess, how are you?
    Rena is part of my first name, it does ring a bell, apart from the last letter being `a…
    Only you would know what I mean. Hope your well.

i am blessed and highly favored, thank you.

yes the name does have a familiar ring to it, alas, we are no longer the only one that knows of such things, Prince Stuart knows also, the big ape has a way of drawing such things from me, i tend to think it is the orange hair.    :;):

sorry to hear of the email malfunction, can be quite frustrating at times. glad to hear you have it straighten out.

take care of yourself

Rena
    Participant

Princess, you are blessed and highly favoured. I often read the conversation (sorry) between you and Stuart… good to hear your doing well.

Mike, so youll like poetry then. Poetry is a good way to express yourself.

Take care you both.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account