Does hebrews 2:17 tell us jesus is created?mqa

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 154 total)
  • Author
    peace2all
    Participant

did jesus create all or did god create all.

genesis is very important for it is the base of the whole bible, the begining of our time frame and all that was to made and start of mankind

genesis states that god created the heavens and the earth. it also says that his holy spirit was upon the earth also in this time or creation.

then it goes on to say let us make man in our image and likeness. and thus god made man in his image.

there is only talk of god and his holy spirit.

this would be a very good point in the bible to state jesus as a seperate force or individual or god or a god or at least mention him, don't you think.

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 05 2010,06:48)

Quote (uoflfan @ Jan. 05 2010,17:13)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 05 2010,12:16)
    UFF
    you got it wrong ;

this is your way;Myself Myself why have I forsake me' this is your version of Christ last words

not scriptural

How is this unscriptural
    At the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, “ELOI, ELOI, LAMA SABACHTHANI?” which is translated, “MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?” NAS
    Jesus took on our sins and what is sin, sin is anything against what God says and sin causes separation. Jesus felt what is was to be completely man at that point and went back to the Father to be raised 3 days later.

That is a lot of speculation placed in just a few words.  Do you have more evidence to support your hypothosis?

I do know this that Jesus died and God cannot die.

Kerwin

But you assume that the death of the body is the end of the person.

Can you show us where the Spirit of Christ died!

In fact Jesus said he would “Raise his Temple' which is his body!

So the whole “God cannot die” argument is a straw!

WJ

peace2all
    Participant

the teaching work that jesus did is over and it was mentioned to those after him to preach it.

so it is what as you as the person receiving it, that takes it for what they think it is and then use that faith in worship and turn that worship into truth by your lifes actions.

if you use the holy scriptures no matter what you take from it, all will want to worship and credit the almighty god jehovah as the source and nature and ultimate creator of all.

one will also take jesus for his role in the relationship, to listen to what god had said and shown through him and to have faith in jesus that it is so. his role as mediator and his ransom.

to the best to everyones ability, go forth in that with worship from truth and show it with your actions and words.

the mistake of man is always trying to make one see that they are always right and one is wrong or that one is more rightous than another.

god knows the outcome of every single one of us and what has not occured in our “time line” as of yet. he has seen it end when it had yet to begin. he knows our hearts and i'm sure knows that things can be used and viewed in different ways even with many illistrations and wordings.

judgemental attitude towards others and self rightousness are things to avoid.

uoflfan
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 05 2010,22:48)

UFF
    you got it wrong ;

this is your way;Myself Myself why have I forsake me' this is your version of Christ last words

not scriptural

How is this unscriptural
    At the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, “ELOI, ELOI, LAMA SABACHTHANI?” which is translated, “MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?” NAS
    Jesus took on our sins and what is sin, sin is anything against what God says and sin causes separation. Jesus felt what is was to be completely man at that point and went back to the Father to be raised 3 days later.

That is a lot of speculation placed in just a few words.  Do you have more evidence to support your hypothosis?

God cannot die and also God can not sin. Jesus did not sin because he was God(He had God in Him). The word forsaken means to leave all together. And what does sin cause….. seperation from God. Jesus took on our sins and our transgressions so that we can have the chance to live in Heaven with our Father for all eternity.IMO
    God Bless

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (uoflfan @ Jan. 05 2010,11:32)
    Yes but God was actually in Jesus. When he cries out on the cross “My God My God Why Have You Forsaken Me” that part of God left him and he took on our sins and felt seperation from God, which is sin.
    This is why He was different from any other prophet. He was a spirit first and was God on this earth because God or His power was in Him.

Uoflfan……….GOD never left Jesus, the FATHER was in His mind and Heart all the time, What Jesus said on the cross was a question, MY GOD, MY GOD, HAVE YOU FORSAKEN (ME)? The reality of Jesus that GOD was going to actually let HIM die caused Him to say that. I believe Jesus thought GOD the FATHER would some how intervene. But when he realized He was not going to it was a shock to him so He yield out that question…..> put yourself in his place , if you lived your whole life doing the FATHERS WILL and Putting your own WILL to death in FAITH and Trust in that GOD , and now the only thing you have left your very life was at stake, we probably would have acted no different then Jesus Did. IMO

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 06 2010,00:33)

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 05 2010,06:48)

UFF
    you got it wrong ;

not scriptural

How is this unscriptural

Kerwin

But you assume that the death of the body is the end of the person.

Can you show us where the Spirit of Christ died!

In fact Jesus said he would “Raise his Temple' which is his  body!

So the whole “God cannot die” argument is a straw!

WJ

You have a good point though what I meant is that Jesus suffered the first death and God can suffer neither the first or last death.

I want to investigate the matter at least a little before I say any more.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (uoflfan @ Jan. 06 2010,06:05)

UFF
    you got it wrong ;

not scriptural

How is this unscriptural

God cannot die and also God can not sin. Jesus did not sin because he was God(He had God in Him). The word forsaken means to leave all together. And what does sin cause….. seperation from God. Jesus took on our sins and our transgressions so that we can have the chance to live in Heaven with our Father for all eternity.IMO
    God Bless

I do see what your point is but I am not sure that you are understanding correctly what scripture states. I believe that Jesus took on the penalty for our sins and transgression by dying on the cross though only those that sin should die.

I will have to investigate the matter some more as I do not really know why Jesus asked God why the later has abandoned him.

uoflfan
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Jan. 06 2010,13:57)

Quote (uoflfan @ Jan. 06 2010,06:05)

UFF
    you got it wrong ;

not scriptural

How is this unscriptural

God Bless

I do see what your point is but I am not sure that you are understanding correctly what scripture states.   I believe that Jesus took on the penalty for our sins and transgression by dying on the cross though only those that sin should die.

I will have to investigate the matter some more as I do not really know why Jesus asked God why the later has abandoned him.

In Isa 53 it says he bore our sins, not just a penalty(it was a penalty too) for our sins.
    When I think about about Jesus this is what I read.
    1 ¶ Who has believed our message? And to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?
    2 For He grew up before Him like a tender shoot, And like a root out of parched ground; He has no stately form or majesty That we should look upon Him, Nor appearance that we should be attracted to Him.
    3 He was despised and forsaken of men, A man of sorrows and acquainted with grief; And like one from whom men hide their face He was despised, and we did not esteem Him.
    4 ¶ Surely our griefs He Himself bore, And our sorrows He carried; Yet we ourselves esteemed Him stricken, Smitten of God, and afflicted.
    5 But He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him, And by His scourging we are healed.
    6 All of us like sheep have gone astray, Each of us has turned to his own way; But the LORD has caused the iniquity of us all To fall on Him.
    7 He was oppressed and He was afflicted, Yet He did not open His mouth; Like a lamb that is led to slaughter, And like a sheep that is silent before its shearers, So He did not open His mouth.
    8 By oppression and judgment He was taken away; And as for His generation, who considered That He was cut off out of the land of the living For the transgression of my people, to whom the stroke was due?
    9 His grave was assigned with wicked men, Yet He was with a rich man in His death, Because He had done no violence, Nor was there any deceit in His mouth.
    10 ¶ But the LORD was pleased To crush Him, putting Him to grief; If He would render Himself as a guilt offering, He will see His offspring, He will prolong His days, And the good pleasure of the LORD will prosper in His hand.
    11 As a result of the anguish of His soul, He will see it and be satisfied; By His knowledge the Righteous One, My Servant, will justify the many, As He will bear their iniquities.
    12 Therefore, I will allot Him a portion with the great, And He will divide the booty with the strong; Because He poured out Himself to death, And was numbered with the transgressors; Yet He Himself bore the sin of many, And interceded for the transgressors.
    Almost makes me cry when I read this.
    God Bless

terraricca
    Participant

uof
    if you believe Christ is God ,then read what i said about the last words of Christ

kerwin
    Participant

Uoflfan, Worshipping Jesus, and all,

Psalms 22:(NIV) reads:

My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
          Why are you so far from saving me,
          so far from the words of my groaning?

O my God, I cry out by day, but you do not answer,
          by night, and am not silent.

Yet you are enthroned as the Holy One;
          you are the praise of Israel. [a]

In you our fathers put their trust;
          they trusted and you delivered them.

They cried to you and were saved;
          in you they trusted and were not disappointed.

But I am a worm and not a man,
          scorned by men and despised by the people.

All who see me mock me;
          they hurl insults, shaking their heads:

“He trusts in the LORD;
          let the LORD rescue him.
          Let him deliver him,
          since he delights in him.”

Yet you brought me out of the womb;
          you made me trust in you
          even at my mother's breast.

From birth I was cast upon you;
          from my mother's womb you have been my God.

Do not be far from me,
          for trouble is near
          and there is no one to help.

Many bulls surround me;
          strong bulls of Bashan encircle me.

Roaring lions tearing their prey
          open their mouths wide against me.

I am poured out like water,
          and all my bones are out of joint.
          My heart has turned to wax;
          it has melted away within me.

My strength is dried up like a potsherd,
          and my tongue sticks to the roof of my mouth;
          you lay me in the dust of death.

Dogs have surrounded me;
          a band of evil men has encircled me,
          they have pierced my hands and my feet.

I can count all my bones;
          people stare and gloat over me.

They divide my garments among them
          and cast lots for my clothing.

But you, O LORD, be not far off;
          O my Strength, come quickly to help me.

Deliver my life from the sword,
          my precious life from the power of the dogs.

Rescue me from the mouth of the lions;
          save me from the horns of the wild oxen.

I will declare your name to my brothers;
          in the congregation I will praise you.

You who fear the LORD, praise him!
          All you descendants of Jacob, honor him!
          Revere him, all you descendants of Israel!

For he has not despised or disdained
          the suffering of the afflicted one;
          he has not hidden his face from him
          but has listened to his cry for help.

From you comes the theme of my praise in the great assembly;
          before those who fear you will I fulfill my vows.

The poor will eat and be satisfied;
          they who seek the LORD will praise him—
          may your hearts live forever!

All the ends of the earth
          will remember and turn to the LORD,
          and all the families of the nations
          will bow down before him,

for dominion belongs to the LORD
          and he rules over the nations.

All the rich of the earth will feast and worship;
          all who go down to the dust will kneel before him—
          those who cannot keep themselves alive.

Posterity will serve him;
          future generations will be told about the Lord.

They will proclaim his righteousness
          to a people yet unborn—
          for he has done it.

I am going to say he cried “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” because he was distressed and troubled.   I would also conclude he decided to wait for God and his wait was rewarded.

uoflfan
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 06 2010,15:47)
    uof
    if you believe Christ is God ,then read what i said about the last words of Christ

T
    Jesus has the Father in Him that is what makes him God. He was not always Lord and Christ he was made Lord and Christ he was given everything by the Father, but when he says when you see me you see the Father it is true because the Father is in Him and He only does the Will of the Father
    God Bless

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (uoflfan @ Jan. 06 2010,17:25)

uof

T
    Jesus has the Father in Him that is what makes him God. He was not always Lord and Christ he was made Lord and Christ he was given everything by the Father, but when he says when you see me you see the Father it is true because the Father is in Him and He only does the Will of the Father
    God Bless

So according to you those that believe must also be God since God is in them through their faith Jesus is the Anointed One.

banana
    Participant

kerwin

“””I want to point out that according to scripture he is still a human being.”””

This is what you said, referring to Jesus, after his resurrection.
    SHOW ME THE SRIPTURE!!

Georg

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Georg………”when the SON OF MAN returns will he find FAITH on the EARTH”. There are more that say He is still Son of MAN. That would make him a human being right?

Yes he was created. HaShem created everything

Quote (uoflfan @ Jan. 06 2010,03:25)

uof

T
    God Bless

Do you have the Father in you?

At that day ye shall know that I in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. John 14:20

Yeshua HaMoshiach answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. John 14:23

One 'Elohim and Father of all, who above all, and through all, and in you all. Ephesians 4:6

And what agreement hath the temple of 'Elohim with idols? for ye are the temple of the living 'Elohim; as 'Elohim hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in; and I will be their 'Elohim, and they shall be my people. 2Corinthians 6:16

Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father. 1John 2:24

And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us. 1John 3:24

No man hath seen 'Elohim at any time. If we love one another, 'Elohim dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us. Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son the Saviour of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Yeshua HaMoshiach is the Son of 'Elohim, 'Elohim dwelleth in him, and he in 'Elohim. 1John 4:12-15

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Jan. 07 2010,02:47)

Quote (uoflfan @ Jan. 06 2010,03:25)

uof

T
    God Bless

Do you have the Father in you?

At that day ye shall know that I in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. John 14:20

Yeshua HaMoshiach answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. John 14:23

One 'Elohim and Father of all, who above all, and through all, and in you all. Ephesians 4:6

And what agreement hath the temple of 'Elohim with idols? for ye are the temple of the living 'Elohim; as 'Elohim hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in; and I will be their 'Elohim, and they shall be my people. 2Corinthians 6:16

Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father. 1John 2:24

And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us. 1John 3:24

No man hath seen 'Elohim at any time. If we love one another, 'Elohim dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us. Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son the Saviour of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Yeshua HaMoshiach is the Son of 'Elohim, 'Elohim dwelleth in him, and he in 'Elohim. 1John 4:12-15

hey CON, you say that no man has seen god.

genesis 18 says that abraham saw god and talked to him.

exodus 24 – moses ,aaron and elders saw the god of isreal

isaiah 6 – isaiah sees god

isaiah 9:5,6 – jesus is called, mighty god,everlasting father,prince of peace. divinity acclaims?

read the scriptures plain unbias and you cannot come up with anything besides what it says.

god in complex in unity this is a fact. the invisible god – the source of all has not been seen and is to be only worshiped as GOD however don't stuff him in a nice box for yuour understanding for there is no way we can ever undersatnd him no limit his ways to use himself to communicate or show his unity.

one wroships only one god not three, jesus's human form is not worshiped as god, only the invisible god is the source of all.

terraricca
    Participant

hi
    it is a long way to maturity,this is a narrow trail and not without ambush and rocks,be united in one spirit will take the intervention of Christ himself.
    The light of the truth.But in your hearth he will tell you .because if your spirit and hearth stand in him you also stand in the light.

uoflfan
    Participant

Jesus had God in Him a different way than us he was a spirit before he was a man. But he had all the Power of God while on the earth. When He says when you see Me you see the Father, you are because He did the Will of the Father. He says I do not speak on my own initiative. The works are not his own but the Father's.
    The important this is our God and Father and His God and Father is being worshiped.
    God Bless

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi U,
    No the same.
    Scripture says he was a man.[Acts2] and he was like us in all ways except sin.[Heb]. We can have God in us too[Eph 3.19]

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 154 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account