Does hebrews 2:17 tell us jesus is created?mqa

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 154 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

gene

you mean i have to disapprove your comments if i don't its means i approve them ????is that in your book??

I have respond in quoting you scriptures you have assumed that you can push them aside so be it .

the only reason i post comments is to help others to see the arguments to validate some views on some scriptures,but they will have to seek the scriptures for themselves.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

t………..you don't have to do anything if you don't want to, i only ask a question for your reason that the word of GOD had a beginning. No point getting upset about it. Pleas post why you believe the word mentioned in JOHN had a beginning. Because it does (NOT) say the WORD HAD A BEGINNING> It say in the beginning the word was with GOD and was GOD. why not believe that ot was in the beginning of all things and that there were no one there but GOD and HIS WORDS were PART of HIM. Just as our words are part of us. you cant separate one from the other. Neither can GOD be Separated from his words, they are as much part of him as our words are of us. Nothing hard or complicated about that. IMO

terraricca
    Participant

Gene

terraricca

Group: Members

——————————————————————————–
    Gene

IT IS folly to believe that John was talking about God ,no one knows when his beginning is not even the son,John was talking about Christ because that was relevant to us and to make us understand why we have someone in heaven to represent us and explain who he was and when Christ said he was the Son of God this explain it to the fullest when he says the only begotten Son ,so Gods very first creation,
    no mystery no trinity ,no contradiction with other scriptures it confirm them.

————–

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T………my post had nothing to do with what you have committed about, My question to you was because it say in the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD (WAS) GOD, does that mean it is talking the word coming into a beginning at some time in history (NO) it does not mean that you are giving it you personal meaning, and that is my POINT here. Scripture does not say what you are saying. IMO

terraricca
    Participant

gene
    it does not say what you try to make it what you want it should mean.
    just remember the scriptures says that Christ marked his father known to his apostles,but the work of the apostles was to make Christ known to the world as witness to the truth,and whoever believed would be saved ,so don't go to fast in conclusion ,no trinity.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

t……..First of all you need to understand i absolutely do (NOT) believe in any TRINITY. as Most here can testify. And I was reading the Word as written exactly and not just giving my own interpretations to them. I have explained them word for word as written. IMO

terraricca
    Participant

hi Gene
    you say that you have intellect ,??what ever that means ,i know have the spirit because God s will is my live 24/7 ,i only read one book the scriptures ,
    if you would understand our brothers in the faith now i talking about the apostles there work is the spirit of Christ also the will of God there is no other spirit except the devil.

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 05 2010,09:44)
    hi Gene
    you say that you have intellect ,??what ever that means ,i know have the spirit because God s will is my live 24/7 ,i only read one book the scriptures ,
    if you would understand our brothers in the faith now i talking about the apostles there work is the spirit of Christ also the will of God there is no other spirit except the devil.

wow how rightous you must make yourself in your own mind.

you say you beleive not what any man can teach or show you in scripture, because you know that they twist and lie, even when they show you a scripture and use what the bible says.

yet you come here to do what you condemn.

hypocrite is a good word.

you are even shown scripture that you can read in a unbias way yet you wont if it doesn't sound good to you.

you stated that those in the bible that you don't like what they say you call wrong and doesn't know what he is talking about.

thast funny how the apostle or person who wrote the scriptures who even by you cannot be broken , are wrong and your right.

maybe you should right your own bible and put in only verses you like.

i never did hold the triune belief until about a week ago.

i noticed that the word was always with god and eternal thus giving the satus of diety. if the word is also a god or not the word is the exact nature and word of god. so they are in total union.

that does not sound like this totaly seperate individual. he's so seperate and such a individual of his own that he has no nature or words except that of god's.

makes no sense.

he is either a god and has always exsisted and is in unity with god's spirit , nature and word

or he is a way for god to communicate to his people ( the living god) via same nature,word and spirit of god. and has always exsisted.

either way it comes out to be the same.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

T…… The devil is indeed SPIRIT (INTELLECT), but is that a Being with its own WILL (NO) it just influences will ours, The adversarial Spirit (intellect) is one of the seven Spirits of GOD in fact, show where any of the Seven spirits is a (BEING) with a separate WILL from GOD. of itself out side of GOD, Please post proof not and opinion. Then solve the dilemma of Jesus saying PETER WAS SATAN and also JUDAS was a DEVIL, and the Pharisee were The DEVILS Childern. Explain this seeming you believe that there is a singular (BEING) call a DEVIL or SATAN. Go read Jodi's explanation on the Subject first would Help. Mystery Religion has taught these things in there doctrines about devils and demons, and most have all bought it. But we are told to come our of Her Mystery religion. or we would recieve of Her Plagues, and the Plagues of believing in devils and demons as a self willed person taking over people at will is the cause of many many Phobias and mental illness in people That exist today. GO and read Jodi's Posts on the subject, she is right. IMO

terraricca
    Participant

CO

why you don't put some action to your claims and let see clearly 2 or 3 at the time verse were it is that i do what you say.

and see your explanation from it .

karmarie
    Participant

Diogneteus to Mathetes (written 130 A.D.) “as a king sends his Son, who is also king, so sent he him, as God (1) he sent him; as men he sent him; as savior he sent him,…” Chpt.7 says “God” (1) which refers to the person sent.

http://www.prudentialpublishing.info/early_fathers_view_jesus.htm

Im out of time sorry thats all I could put.

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Jan. 05 2010,06:05)
    thinker………Right like it say the word is JESUS in JOHN 1:1 right? John just forgot how to spell Jesus in John 1:1 so you trinitarians have to show Him and Us His error in spelling.  And have you (EVER) seen a WORD BE FLESH : Let me answer that (NO) and neither has anyone else seen a flesh word. The word (who is GOD) CAME to be (IN) Jesus , how by the CHRISTOS or ANOINTING. GET IT> Jesus PLAINLY SAID THE WORDS HE SPOKE WERE (NOT) HIS. What part of that you deluded Trinitarians can not understand, excuse me what part do you understand would be the better question.

well then if the word is not jesus, then it is god's wisdom that created all and then god's plan was already laid out and he had seen it from start to finish before it began.

that being, then jesus was never with god or beside him as scripture say and that jesus didn't really have that glory as he indicated to have had because the only glory was that of what god had planned out from the start and thus it was all a plan in motion in his mind.

when he was crucified he was crying out for that glory that he had was in plan not a real glory of his pre exsistance.

so god created all with jesus in mind. god made him of his spirit seed, his own spirit and gave him his nature and word and sprit to be a copy of the invisible god.

he was in unity with god because he was of god in nature,word and spirit

sounds like the triune unity complexity of god at work again.

god is very complex in unity

terraricca
    Participant

P2A

1Co 3:11 For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.
    1Co 3:12 If any man builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw,
    1Co 3:13 his work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each man’s work.
    1Co 3:14 If what he has built survives, he will receive his reward

you just have to stand for what you believe and prove it with the scriptures and explain to the ones who lessening, that, what you believe is the truth as lay out in the bible and teach ed by Christ and the apostles since the beginning and that that is the way to be saved.

uoflfan
    Participant

Yes but God was actually in Jesus. When he cries out on the cross “My God My God Why Have You Forsaken Me” that part of God left him and he took on our sins and felt seperation from God, which is sin.
    This is why He was different from any other prophet. He was a spirit first and was God on this earth because God or His power was in Him.

uoflfan
    Participant

And was Gods Son

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 05 2010,11:31)
    P2A

1Co 3:11 For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.
    1Co 3:12 If any man builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw,
    1Co 3:13 his work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each man’s work.
    1Co 3:14 If what he has built survives, he will receive his reward

you just have to stand for what you believe and prove it with the scriptures and explain to the ones who lessening, that, what you believe is the truth as lay out in the bible and teach ed by Christ and the apostles since the beginning and that that is the way to be saved.

i was not talking to you, i was replying to someone else.

you don't care about scriptures of others only your own.

i have no care for your words here.

you spew your own words then ignore proof of others and call them lies and satans work.

i have no desire to reshow you scriptures.

you ignore and call those who wrote those wcriptures wrong and not knowing what they write, when you don't like what ou read.

terraricca
    Participant

UFF
    you got it wrong ;

this is your way;Myself Myself why have I forsake me' this is your version of Christ last words

not scriptural

kerwin
    Participant

George wrote:

If you really believe your last sentence, then you haven't got a clue what a ransom is, or what it means, “the penalty for sin is death”.

I believe Jesus is still a human being because 1st Timothy 2:5 states that there is one human being Jesus the Anointed One between God and mankind. If you understand that scripture in another way then please let me know how.

Hebrews 2:14 instructs us that it is necessary that Jesus is a human being, in order that by his death he might destroy the devil.  Elsewhere we learn that it is both the devil and his works that are destroyed.

This frees those who are held in fear of slavery by their fear of death according to what Hebrews 2:15

uoflfan
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 05 2010,12:16)
    UFF
    you got it wrong ;

this is your way;Myself Myself why have I forsake me' this is your version of Christ last words

not scriptural

How is this unscriptural
    At the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, “ELOI, ELOI, LAMA SABACHTHANI?” which is translated, “MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?” NAS
    Jesus took on our sins and what is sin, sin is anything against what God says and sin causes separation. Jesus felt what is was to be completely man at that point and went back to the Father to be raised 3 days later.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (uoflfan @ Jan. 05 2010,17:13)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 05 2010,12:16)
    UFF
    you got it wrong ;

not scriptural

How is this unscriptural
    At the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, “ELOI, ELOI, LAMA SABACHTHANI?” which is translated, “MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?” NAS
    Jesus took on our sins and what is sin, sin is anything against what God says and sin causes separation. Jesus felt what is was to be completely man at that point and went back to the Father to be raised 3 days later.

That is a lot of speculation placed in just a few words.  Do you have more evidence to support your hypothosis?

I do know this that Jesus died and God cannot die.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 154 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account