Do you believe in aliens?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    acertainchap
    Participant

Lol. I had to make up this topic. I just want to know if any of you believe in aliens. Could these “aliens” be demons in disguise?

Is there Biblical proof of this matter that you would like to share with us? Would you like to share an abduction story with heaven.net.nz? Tell us about it? Have you ever seen Indepence Day, (hahah lol ok now I'm a bit off topic).

:)

IM4Truth
    Participant

Chap There are no Aliens as far as I know. Demons would not go out were there is no Life. They (Demons) want to deceive us, this earth is Satan's world right now. Look around you, is he not doing a good job of deceiving many? It will all change, I hope sooner then later.
    Oh, still believe in everlasting Hell fire?
    Mrs.IM4Truth

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi acc,
    Demons do not seem to be shown outside of the earth.
    They live in dry places and search for a body to inhabit, and when someone dies they move on. Thus they are experts at convincing people that reincarnation and spiritism is true because they have lived in other times and other people.
    Angelic beings like Satan though can go from earth to heaven and back[Jb1-2]

Proclaimer
    Participant

I am an alien.

I come from a country not of this world.

My leader is called Yeshua/Jesus.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Let me explain:

Hebrews 11:13-16
    13 All these people were still living by faith when they died. They did not receive the things promised; they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance. And they admitted that they were aliens and strangers on earth.
    14 People who say such things show that they are looking for a country of their own.
    15 If they had been thinking of the country they had left, they would have had opportunity to return.
    16 Instead, they were longing for a better country—a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them.

1 Peter 2:11
    Dear friends, I urge you, as aliens and strangers in the world, to abstain from sinful desires, which war against your soul.

The word alien was mentioned 102 times in the bible when I looked it up on Biblegateway and wasn't Elijah carried away in a heavenly chariot?

:D

kejonn
    Participant

Here, for your entertainment value (and be warned, weird stuff)

Seraphim,Cherubim & Ezekiel's Wheels
    Aliens,Nephilim & the Days of Noah

I do not support this site, just thought it was funny :laugh:.

acertainchap
    Participant

Could they be 'Ezekiel's Wheels'?

acertainchap
    Participant

Yeah…weird stuff. We are warned not to like/do/learn Astrology. Why were you on that site, anyway? hmm? hmm?

acertainchap
    Participant

ASTRONOMY on the other hand is totally different. It is quite the fascinating subject.

acertainchap
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Aug. 01 2007,22:25)
    I am an alien.

I come from a country not of this world.

My leader is called Yeshua/Jesus.

Yeah but you know what I mean: Extraterrestrials. Like from Independence Day. “Hello boys, I'm back.” Thought that quote was funny, hehehehe.

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (acertainchap @ Aug. 01 2007,07:36)
    Yeah…weird stuff. We are warned not to like/do/learn Astrology. Why were you on that site, anyway? hmm? hmm?

I looked it up when i saw your post on aliens. It made me recall the Raelian movement. The raelians belived we were created by aliens called “Elohim”. Yep, they believed the the “Elohim” of the OT were aliens. So I looked up “aliens” and “elohim” on Google, and the site I posted was one of the first ones listed. I only looked at if for about 20 seconds before I came up with “weird” :laugh:.

kenrch
    Participant

If there are other peoples on other plants then they are God's creation, right? :)

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hey acertainchap.

Nice avatar.

Are you sure you are not an alien from the Crab Nebula?

acertainchap
    Participant

Hehehehe. No, though. My location is Coruscant. Hyperspace coordinates are 0000.

Heavens
    Participant

Quote (acertainchap @ July 31 2007,01:19)
    Lol. I had to make up this topic. I just want to know if any of you believe in aliens. Could these “aliens” be demons in disguise?

Is there Biblical proof of this matter that you would like to share with us? Would you like to share an abduction story with heaven.net.nz? Tell us about it? Have you ever seen Indepence Day, (hahah lol ok now I'm a bit off topic).

Of course I believe in Aliens and Little Green Men …. :D Of course I saw `Independence Day'… :D I haven't seen a UFO (yet) but I reckon this would be fun…..although I'd only be viewing it as I run in the opposite direction! :D :D :D

I also enjoy a good conspiracy theory too!

Demons? Nah.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (acertainchap @ Aug. 03 2007,00:18)
    Hehehehe. No, though. My location is Coruscant. Hyperspace coordinates are 0000.

So you are in the centre of the universe and everything is revolving around you?

Proclaimer
    Participant

I looked up some of these alien web sites quite a while back because I have a strong interest in astronomy/cosmology and this led me to a web site about Mars and the Cydonia face on Mars.

The logic of this belief goes something like this.

Satan before his fall was a chief cherub who was lord over many planets. There was war in the heavens and the asteroid belt is the result of a planet that was annihilated in that battle. Before he fell he had access to Eden and the planets (fiery stones), and the third heaven.

Ezekiel 28:13-14
    Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

The point here is that planets that can sustain life need to have a hot core like earth, otherwise they are just globes of cold stone. Also the Cydonia face on Mars is supposed proof that there were cherubs on Mars once. The Cydonia face resembles the Sphinx in Egypt and the Sphinx is also a supposed cherub. The Sphinx supposedly has a face of a lion and wings of an angel.

Revelation 4:7
    In the center, around the throne, were four living creatures, and they were covered with eyes, in front and in back. The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle.

I thought this was quite rich in imagination and would make a good movie. Maybe I should visit Peter Jackson. He lives 20 minutes from me.

t8 Chap ight be way out in the universe. He gave His computer up and has not posted for sometime now. He thinks I was a hacker and hacked His computer which I did not. I said that I saw His light on. I meant the light on this Website. Weird.

Peace and Love Mrs.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Oh well. Imagination is a powerful thing.

Admin
    Keymaster

This discussion was moved to “Truth and tradition” because it is a belief and therefore it can be tested to see whether it is true or not.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account